Name: Arsham Zubayr
Tier: D-Tier
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Age + Birthdate: 18 | January 22nd
Nationality: Balbadd
Race: Human
Specialization: Strength

Arsham Zubayr JudalTab_zpsa330a902
Personality: Arsham his a true believer in Balbadd's ideals. He believes that no man should just leave his country in the hands of just one man, or a few of them, but should raise up arms to change it. Pure democracy is the only path that Humanity can take to true freedom. But, to change the World into something better, you must study it first, understand it and, in doing so, learn it's "defects".

This way of thinking made Arsham a very attentive person. All the aspects of his life and surroundings are carefully studied and analyzed by his sharp intellect and inquisitive nature. To achieve higher enlightenment, he reads books of all cultures that arrive at Balbadd's harbour, he inquires aspects of diferent countries culture by talking to merchants and he observes human behavior very carefully.

This way of living life has made him a person that can, in most occasions, predict to some degree certain events, making him very quick in reacting to even sudden changes. This extraordinary talent for Deduction makes Arsham a person very difficult to fool and surprise.

Besides being very attentive and careful, Arsham sends off a very "cold vibe". He seems somewhat disconnect from other people and even oblivious to other peoples feelings towards him. But, although he sends this "vibe", he is a very caring person and mindful to other peoples problems, always ending up helping other people in need.

• People: He loves to observe other people and talk to them, especially when he knows nothing about them.
  • The Sea: The sound of the waves, the smell of the Ocean, the ships, the fishermen, the nets, the seagulls, the sand and the color blue have been in this mans life since his birth. There's no place like home.
  • Ships: Arsham lived most of his childhood aboard his father's ship, which turned him into a natural seafarer and ship lover.
  • Cats: Even though he's a people's person, Arsham enjoys cats more than most. He finds their mysterious behavior, majestic poise and fleeting emotions very similar to humans, which makes cats very interesting.

Dislikes:

• War: Even though he was born in a military family and taught the "Art of War" and Royal Fencing Style since a child, Arsham despises the need for violence has a means to solve ones problems. He believes that such a need is born from ignorance and bad will. His father's death didn't help either.
  • Idiots: If the world had none, there would be no war and all men could leave freely. But this is not the case.

Phobias:

• The Rise of an Idiot King: By studying this World, Arsham came to the conclusion that someones brain alone can do nothing to change Humanity. You need power above all else and power can be attained by anyone. Arsham's greatest fear is that someone unworthy can obtain such a power and enforce the "Rule of Madness and Lunacy" - has he calls it - upon the World itself.
  • The Darkness: Events in his life lead to a gigantic fear of Darkness in all its forms. The absence of light, the cruelty of Men's heart, the absence of knowledge...

Aspirations:

• The Rise of The People: Arsham's greatest goal his to spread Democracy and its ideals to the rest of the World. If this can be obtained, if "The People" can rise above the oppression of the "Kings and Emperors of Lunacy", true freedom can be achieved and Heaven shall descend upon the Earth.
  • The Atlas of the 7 Seas: One of Arsham's wishes is to travel through the World and navigate the 7 Seas, to meet all kind of people and cultures and compose one great Atlas with maps and descriptions of all sorts of places and people. This objective was born from his childhood sailing the Southern Seas.

Arsham Zubayr ScheTab_zps4f77e3b6
Face-Claim: Master Swordsman, Nightstorm - Cardfight!! Vanguard
Weight: 167,55 lb
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Sea Blue
Height: 6'0"
Rukh Alignment: White
Special Traits: None

Appearance: Arsham his usualy very well dressed, given his social status. He wears the Admiral's uniform, all though he isn't in Balbadd's Navy anymore. This uniform includes the Admiral's tri-horned hat, a finely tailored overcoat with nautical emblems and a cape cut in half, a white sark with a vest and scarf. Arsham has a very handsome and quaint appearance, he can easily be mistaken for a prince, since he gives of a very royal and composed aura.

His eyes carry the favor of the Sea and Sky, with a very heavenly blue color that impress most people that look at him for the first time.

Arsham's height his very average, but fits very well with his sword-style. His sword-style had an influence in his natural body moviments, which are very fluid and careful.

Arsham Zubayr YunanTab_zpsba28a063
History:
Born at Sea:

Role-Play Sample:

I still dream about it. In the dream, I'm standing... someplace high up... a tower, or mountain. I'm feeling cold and I always know it's just before dawn. How can I tell? Darkness. The whole world was in darkness. Darkness all around me and entering my very being. I feel fear, fear of death, fear of pain, fear of fear. I beg the Universe to set me free, to send something to save me from myself but there is no answer. No light. No warmth. I give up hope, and breathe in the dark. And so comes the sound of the waves.

Rhythmic, almost mechanical but beautiful and reassuring, trying to pull me from the dark. I embrace it, and channel my thoughts to the sound in hope of saving my soul. But... But something's not right. Something about the sound isn't right. In the dream, the sense of foreboding grew, but I can never wake up from it. Then, came a flash of light just on the horizon, far in front of me between the border between worlds. It could be lightning, but I could only hear the sound of the waves growing stronger. Then the flash came again, more distinct and the sound grew ever stronger. This time was closer. It wasn't lightning, it was something orange, brilliant orange, the color of hearth and dawn. And the sound grew ever more confusing. Distinct and indistinct. Definitely not just waves... Something else. Something I should recognize, but in the dream I can never place it.

I want to run away at this point, to seek refuge. From what, I don't yet know. But I cannot. In the manner of dream, I cannot escape. I'm forced to wait and watch. Then, I turn once again to the flash and realiztion and horror arrive together. The orange is flame, heat. The sound a roar, shouts for freedom and justice. Balbadd burns.

But now it's too late to do anything. The city is covered in smoke and death and I am forced to watch has its people kill each other in the name of peace. The country weeps and so do I, helpless, in my father's ship, up in the crow's nest. At this point I wake up and convince myself it was only a nightmare, but know it was not.

Last edited by Arsham Zubayr on 19/04/14, 08:10 am; edited 1 time in total

2Arsham Zubayr Empty Re: Arsham Zubayr 19/04/14, 12:11 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Asperiations:
-Your aspirations fall a bit short of the required word count called for in the template. Please expand on it or add another one so your total aspiration word count meets or exceeds 75 words.

Appearance:
-Likewise your appearance falls short of the 100 words required.

History:
-You mention Balbadd decided to go with a revolution for democracy because lands to the north east were already democratic. However Balbadd is the ONLY democratic nation on the globe as well as the first; so that is kind of impossible.

-If you read the country history you'll see that there was no bloody revolution like you mention. The current leader proposed a vote and her elder(whom was in line for the throne) agreed. When he lost the vote he drew his sword, however a mob of rebels took him out then and there.

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t84-balbadd

Make those changes and we'll have this character approved in no time!

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you all, for everything.

3Arsham Zubayr Empty Re: Arsham Zubayr 19/04/14, 08:11 am

Arsham Zubayr

Arsham Zubayr
C-Tier
C-Tier

Thank you for the tips. I think I corrected those errors. Please check again if it can be approved.

Profile | Vault
Arsham Zubayr QOYbGnB
Balbadd, where the Future Begins

4Arsham Zubayr Empty Re: Arsham Zubayr 19/04/14, 08:58 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Arsham Zubayr 21oyps5

Thank you all, for everything.