You are not connected. Please login or register

Ganbo's Pet emporium [Done]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ganbo's Pet emporium [Done] Empty Ganbo's Pet emporium [Done] on 24/01/18, 07:44 pm

Spoiler:

Ganbo's Pet emporium [Done] Ants_1803365b
Name: Swarm of ants certain ones have names but Ganbo has yet to name all of the ants.
Tier: D
Type: Swarm
Species: Solenopsis (red ant)
Appearance: Each ant has the typical biology having an abodmen, thorax and head. Each ant measures from 2-6 mm depending on its age.
Beast Traits: 2

Image (worms inside organ don't look if you have queasy stomach):

Ganbo's Pet emporium [Done] PMC3118381_1751-0147-53-33-22
Name: Sin
Tier: B
Type: Parasite
Species: Dirofilaria immitis
Appearance: If one could see inside the host it is a small worm measuring up to 30 cm uncoiled.
Beast Traits: 3

Trait Name:Heart Pain
Trait Tier:B
Trait Requirement: A worm in the heart
Trait Description: While the worm inside the user won't kill them it does feed off their energy.
Trait Effect: If the user ever drops below 10% stamina they immediately pass out from exhaustion, in return the worm helps their circulation. This increases the oxygen flows to all muscles increasing speed in short bursts so the user can move like a blur across short distances and move fast enough to run along walls. He can only maintain this burst for a couple minutes at a time.

Image:

Ganbo's Pet emporium [Done] Aedes-albopictus-ary-faraji
Name: Swarm of mosquito certain ones have names but Ganbo has yet to name all of the mosquito.
Tier: C
Type: Swarm
Species: Aedes albopictus
Appearance: around 2-10 mm in length they have a noticeable white black pattern. The males have a little more of the silver white than the females.
Beast Traits: 2

Trait Name: Powerful Mosquitoes
Trait Tier: C
Trait Requirement: Be a mosquito
Trait Description: Ganbo bred a very unique brand of mosquitoes as a result they are stronger than the average.
Trait Effect:The mosquitoes when working in tandem can now lift large objects twice the size of humans with ease and deal C-tier damage with their stingers alone.

Last edited by Ganbo Basara on 11/02/18, 03:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

2Ganbo's Pet emporium [Done] Empty Re: Ganbo's Pet emporium [Done] on 02/02/18, 10:15 pm

Please keep in mind, beasts may only have traits equal to their own tier, just like players. So unfortunately, I'm going to need to decline these beasts until that is fixed.

Ganbo's Pet emporium [Done] BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2
View user profile

3Ganbo's Pet emporium [Done] Empty Re: Ganbo's Pet emporium [Done] on 11/02/18, 03:18 pm

Fixed, can I register my ants traits later then nothing I really want for it at D but need something to train with. The parasite and mosquito I'll buy at rank but I can't use them that's ok right?

View user profile

4Ganbo's Pet emporium [Done] Empty Re: Ganbo's Pet emporium [Done] on 11/02/18, 03:55 pm

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
The beasts don't seemed to be finished, it would probably be best to wait. Are you just trying to have beast for your training. If so you can get your ant and use it in your spec training, and register traits once it's ranked up. But you wouldn't be able to edit its' traits unless you were upgrading the ant.

Ganbo's Pet emporium [Done] BB2kzwq
Ganbo's Pet emporium [Done] TXTx1qB
Merrze's Vault of Wonders
View user profile

5Ganbo's Pet emporium [Done] Empty Re: Ganbo's Pet emporium [Done] on 11/02/18, 04:07 pm

Yeah I just want the ants honestly to be able to train with something, is it cool if I keep the other two up so I can work on them later.

View user profile

6Ganbo's Pet emporium [Done] Empty Re: Ganbo's Pet emporium [Done] on 11/02/18, 04:16 pm

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
You can keep them up and work on them. If youre done with the ants for now i can approve them and give you the pricing.

View user profile

7Ganbo's Pet emporium [Done] Empty Re: Ganbo's Pet emporium [Done] on 11/02/18, 10:19 pm

Yeah I'm done with the ants.

View user profile

8Ganbo's Pet emporium [Done] Empty Re: Ganbo's Pet emporium [Done] on 13/02/18, 10:39 am

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
Alright it's 10k Huang for the ant, I've deducted it. Here is the code for your little creatures.

Dem Antz:
Code:
[center][spoiler]
[img]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01803/ants_1803365b.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Swarm of ants certain ones have names but Ganbo has yet to name all of the ants.
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] Swarm
[b]Species:[/b] Solenopsis (red ant)
[b]Appearance:[/b] Each ant has the typical biology having an abodmen, thorax and head. Each ant measures from 2-6 mm depending on its age.
[b]Beast Traits:[/b] 2

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum