You are not connected. Please login or register

2 Unicorns and a Ginger[Will it ever stop?] (Social/Open)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was high noon, sun beating on the city, a perfect day to be out in the water, and to have some much-needed relaxation from all the shit they had been doing. Knuckles could recall his first time stepping into the city, he thought he would fit in with his kind here, others who were part of the slave trade and had a hardship, but no most of encounters seemed to lead nowhere special, one of his kind even tried to swear she was human.  Oh well, what was a red-haired male to do?   He invented Ganbo to come to the water with him, they could go fishing and drinking and bullshit or just take a sail and enjoy the sun, take their shirts off and not be stared at by the number of scars worn on their body, or his slave tattoos that covered his body.  Whichever activity Ganbo wanted to do Knuckles knew it would be fun, he thought of his friends for today as he knew his race liked the water or rather had a gift for swimming, maybe it wasn't the same at all either way it was sure to be fun.  Knuckles wore his Unity Corps uniform, as always he needed to show the people there was those who were looking out for them, that wasn't true with Knuckles but it helped him seem like a friendly person and someone people would follow. On his lower back he was wearing his sword and shield, and his golden necklace around his neck, he was always ready now.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

2 Unicorns and a Ginger[Will it ever stop?] (Social/Open) YVYVcOy

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

When Knuckles invited Ganbo to go out and swim he was all about it. While he had never really learned much about his culture there was one thing that had been taught to him before he left. That was swimming and just general love of the water, it was the only time he truly felt like an Imuchakk. He of course only had one swimming outfit, one that he typically wore to sexy pool parties. Granted he enjoyed showing of his body in this outfit, it was perhaps one of the smallest but largest speedo in town. He had to have it custom tailored by the same lady who did his uniforms, while she enjoyed how rich Ganbo had made her, she had quite the attitude whenever he entered he store. Granted with how many times she has had to patch or just create a uniform for him, it was understandable. His speedo was a bright yellow with orange stripes, the stripe were to help draw away attention from his bulge while at the same time still being noticeable swimwear. While Ganbo wasn't exactly famous he was starting to be noticed around Reim, so when he traipsed throughout the town inviting citizens and others to go swimming some joined.

By the time he made it to the spot where they had agreed to meet Ganbo had about 10 to 15 other people following him. Some had on swimwear while others fishing gear and some just to observe the oddity that was Ganbo. He'd wave at Knuckles before cannonballing into the water while shouting. "THE WATER IS GREAT, GET READY FOR WAVE!

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

“I am going to die…” A long and tired sounding sigh could be heard at the inn’s room, it escaped from a beautiful blue haired woman who was now laying weakly on her messy bed. It was uncomfortable and no matter how much she changed her position on the bed, excruciating heat was all she could feel. Not to mention that she went as far as taking off all of her clothes, throwing them all to the floor so she can take a bath whenever she reached her limit. However that method didn’t work either as the second she filled the bathtub with cold water, the heat from the outside just made it warm over and over again.

It was a rather painful day for the Imuchakk, especially when she used to be living at the place where ice and snow were the only thing you can see. She wondered why she agreed to come to Reim, but she knew she needed to endure this madness so she can get used to the outside world as well. Another sigh escaped Lilithia’s lips as she brushed her bangs from her forehead with her fingers, trying to think what kind of solution would be good enough to help her during this unbearable heat. She wanted to swim at this icy pool, perhaps even rolling around the frozen river or maybe the more realistic dream at the moment was swimming at the sea. Wait… Lilithia’s eyes widened, she sat down quickly and thought, This is it!” before she dressed up quickly and ran to somewhere only she and Ilah knew.

Although the sun was trying to kill the blue haired Imuchakk, Lilithia ran as fast as she could towards the Portsmouth and ignoring how burning the heat was at the moment. Upon arriving, she noticed that some people was already there to play in the water. She thought that perhaps everyone also finding the heat unbearable, but decided to ignore all kind of thoughts that existed in her head and quickly unbuttoning her shirt.

2 Unicorns and a Ginger[Will it ever stop?] (Social/Open) T7Mcb0E
Cladded in her “battle” armor, Lilithia was more than ready to feel the water on her skin and swim towards the floor of the sea. So she quickly jumped towards the water and letting the water to cool her off.

2 Unicorns and a Ginger[Will it ever stop?] (Social/Open) MzH8gu

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hearing Ganbo's voice he turned to see him with a squad of people. "Damn dude, did you bring the entire bar?" He asked in his head, he feared things might get a little out of control and they would have to become high dollar policemen once more. It couldn't be helped what was done was done. Ganbo ran right past him and into the water, as if yo make up for the added weight to the water, the sea slung it's self over the wall and splashed near Knuckles, of course, he had dashed backwards To avoid getting salt water on his uniform, if he and Ganbo was causing the old lady problems they'd like to give them some bandage or pin to wear instead. That's wouldn't look as good to him so he needed to keep it from getting damaged. Knuckles wasn't really a swimmer he would fish though, it wasn't that he didn't like to swim, just didn't see the point to sit there in deep ass waters waiting for something you can't see to attack you. It made Gnabo happy though, and the two of them had been through enough in life where they could enjoy happiness after all Ganbo would let Knuckles kill people to make himself happy, so it was only right. "HEY, you be careful not o get my uniform wet. I don't need the fabrics to faded and eat away and the Commander thinking we both hate the uniform!." He'd yell out while he rose his left hand into the air. The crowd Ganbo brought laughing, the other who was here for swimming was going up with Ganbo no, Knuckles was going to be fishing, for now, some good fresh fish was a favorite meal of his. The sound of something heavy hitting the wooden docks made him aware of a tall blue haired woman, he wondered if she was with the group too, probably Ganbo's style to hit on one of his own kid while coming here. "Brought you a lovely friend eh Ganbo, she new at you favorite establishment?" Knuckles was trying to gather information, of course, she was pretty and he had never been with one of their kind before. Most of his lovers were humans, eager to feel what a Fanalis was like, they were such lustful women the humans. After looking her over for a second Knuckles would gather a fish pole and some bait, casting out the line allowing it sink into the waters. It would take time for the line to catch a nibble here, so he unbuttoned his uniform coat and laid it hanging from a rope line hung up to aid people out of their boats. Under his coat he was wearing a plain t-shirt, he'd take that off too letting his scars be shown to the world and letting the sun kiss his body once more. He had gotten pale since living here, especially once he started having to wear this thing all day.

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

At Knuckles remark about uniforms Ganbo would laugh. "I tip her enough I don't think it'll be a problem, she's even been dressing nicer since I joined. I won't get you wet though, thats what I brought all these people for. As he said people he'd pick up Jimmy from the bar and throw him a meter into the air further away from Knuckles to dunk him. Ganbo was splashing others and randomly diving underwater just having fun. One of the kids on the shore would point to him while walking up to Knuckles. "Why does that big man have so many scars all over his body?"

At Knuckles comment about a new friend he'd shout back at Knuckles. "What are you talking about bro?" That's when Ganbo would look up to see a tall blue haired woman running down the dock to dive in as well. If the blue hair wasn't a dead give away her height and muscles did the job, she looked like a warrior more than a prostitute.I'm not sure if that's a bad or a good thing, I hope she isn't as crazy as most Imuchakk warriors. While Ganbo had been taken away at a younger age in Imuchakk culture everyone had to prove that they were a warrior. Many thought that since the leaders of most village were patriarchs  that meant mostly men were warriors. They couldn't be more wrong, women liked to pirate and hated the responsibility of leading a village they preferred the freedom of movement on the seas. Even in birth a mother didn't dote over their children as was common in human culture. As she splashed into the water Ganbo would swim over to her."Hey there stranger names Ganbo, you new around here haven't seen you before." Ganbo was curious he hadn't seen another female Imuchakk since a harem in Heliohapt. She looked gorgeous enough but she wasn't taller than him, something that he liked in Imuchakk woman. Mostly because he liked the extreme wrestling that often came as foreplay and found it easier to win with taller women. They already got the low center of gravity cursed genetics. He hoped that she didn't understand the language of the Heliohapt Kingdom he didn't enjoy admitting he was a slave. Even less to his own people since it was such a rarity, with his head completely bald it was a possibility she wouldn't even recognize that he was an Imuchakk.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Looking to the brat he chuckled, what could he tell her the truth? Could a child born in a country where slavery is outlawed understand it, or even handle it? Probably not, Knuckles bent down and patter her head very gentle careful to not crush her neck. "Because he didn't listen to his parents..." It seemed like a good enough lie where it would have a positive effect on her life. Knuckles stood back up and grabbed his fishing rod to reel it in a bit, to let the bait swim around a bit to lure in a fish. Knuckles looked over at Ganbo to see had swum over to the woman. Knuckles was happy he found another one of his kind he could talk to, he hoped they got along well enough.

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

Just as the giant woman want to dive into the floor of the sea, someone approached her and he looked like her kind although his hair was not blue like her. She was not sure if he was Imuchakk as well because she couldnt really measure his height at the moment, but the built of the body and the muscle was pretty close to how the men in her home country look like. Not only that, those scars all over his body looked like this typical scars that Imuchakk warrior had, if not then this man was merely have a big thirst of battle. With a sultry smile that she always had, Lilithia would nod to the man's words before answering, "Mhm, just arrived here a couple days ago." She giggled as she took some of the sea water on the palm of her hand and pour it to her shoulder, feeling a lot better after her skin touched it. "You have a really strong muscle, my good Sir. Do you train your body lot?"

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

As she answered his question giggled and asked him a question Ganbo would grin, before responding "Yeah I'm a dancer, I like to study the body's movement to better understand people. The purest form of expression is through our bodies actions which is why I devote myself to my body. Though lately I've been working more as a member of the Unity Corp, I plan on debuting on stage again soon. You should come check it out you ever been to the Reim coliseum? You'd love it lots of battles, they even pay you to fight! Working on becoming the champion of the entire coliseum. Enough about me though, what  made you decide to visit Reim? I know the weather can be unbearable at times but at leasts its no Heliohapt." After he finished speaking Ganbo would demonstrate some of his ability by stretching his left arm out to 6 meters to pick up his friend Jimmy and toss him up next to Knuckles. Mostly cause he knew that Jimmy thought Knuckles was the best fighter in all the land. He would drone on about him some days, always placed bets on him, you could call him Knuckles #1 Fan even. He'd listen to the woman as she spoke, occasionally nodding his head and giving verbal cues of affirmation.

When she was done speaking, he'd look back up at Knuckles and shout. "You caught any fish yet, you know its easier if you chase them underwater with a spear right? You fishing like a human right now bro, I mean I guess you could find it relaxing."

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

“Ooohh, a dancer? Interesting. I would love to see you perform some day.” Lilithia chuckled, amused because it was her first time meeting a male dancer. The goal that the man had was unordinary for the giant woman as well, he wanted to understand people by understanding their body movement. That made the blue haired woman had something in her mind, wondering what the man could tell about her as he saw her body movement. Perhaps some lies that she spouted was obvious in the eyes of Ganbo? Or the thing that he wanted to understand was more than that. “What a coincidence though, I also like to study the body movement, but it is all for personal use.” She beamed the man with another smile as she continued, “I guess I can try to visit the coliseum again, I was there several time and found it a rather amusing experience. As for what made me visit Reim… I guess because I have never been here before and it is near to my homeland? However I would love to visit the other country as well. Heliohapt sounds bad, so maybe I’ll put it as my last destination.”

The demonstration that Ganbo did was unique, yet Lilithia was not a stranger in that kind of thing since she possessed same kind of ability. Although she was not sure how the man could get that ability in the first place if not from his bloodline like herself. The blue haired woman widened her eyes and Ganbo could see the sparkle there if he looked into her eyes, “Amazing! That’s an unusual skill. How did you train your body to be able to do that?”

Ganbo’s eyes shifted towards the red haired man who was fishing peacefully, making Lilithia take a look at the other new face as a smile was decorating her face. If Knuckles looked back to her, the blue haired woman would nod a little bit, greeting the man with a gesture only.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Fist with his pole was messed up by Gambo tossing Jimmy in his direction, any fish that was going to bite was gone now. Looking at Jimmy Knuckles chuckled as he removed his uniform leaving only his cloth undies on. "Jimmy, my man, the reason I inspire to become godly, just to make a winning bet, I'm gonna catch me the biggest blackfish you ever saw!" Knuckles would dive into the water darting like a bullet in the water for Ganbo, he was going to catch a fist with a spear all right, the spear was his fist and the fish was Ganbo's ass. He messed up his fishing experience, due to this action he didn't see the woman's gesture towards him. Sure enough, the bar's regular consumers began to get amped up tossing money around for their bets, they began to get a bit loud and rowdy over the incoming bets, was Knuckles going to hit Ganbo, was Ganbo going to see the man before he got there or was Ganbo going to outswim kNuckles and toss him flying.

[ooc: Sorry I suck at social rps]

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

As Knuckles dived in the water Ganbo would smirk, in most situations Knuckles was faster than Ganbo. In this one specific niche one, they matched each other speeds. As Knuckles came at Ganbo, he'd pretend like he wasn't quite as fast at first, just to get the crowd and the girl riled up. As Knuckles got within a meter Ganbo would use his unnatural bend on his hips to to make his back go at an almost 90 degree below the horizontal. Allowing Knuckles to almost swim by him before bear hugging him  but being careful to avoid his face getting close to Knuckles. Don't want to turn this into an actual fight, to tired for that. Once they were both hugged up he'd swim at the same speed as Knuckles and tried to launch them both into the air for a double dunk brining himself down headfirst. Afterwards he'd scream out to the crowd "If you want more action come see the Dynamic Duo at the coliseum, people travel far and wide to see such devastation can't give you guys more than a sneak preview for free. While he was talking it would probably be the perfect time for Knuckles to do whatever he wanted. When he was talking to crowds Ganbo would often find himself distracted from others. Whether it was his need for attention or his ego, the world might never know.

skill used:

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lilithia saw how the redhead behaved and wondered why all redheads like him was always on fire in everything they did. She remembered about this Fanalis that she got close before and recalled that he was kind of like that as well. As the redhead dived, Lilithia would scoffed mentally, wondering if she could beat him in a diving battle. However, it surprised the Imuchakk a little bit when Ganbo manipulated his body and started doing this weird actions with the Fanalis. ”Boys…” She looked at both of the men, feeling bored inside but keeping her friendly façade at the outside.

The female Imuchakk wondered if she was in the Reim before both of them, because it was her first time hearing the Dynamic Duo name as a team in the coliseum. She remembered her own team challenge with this small magician girl though and wondered if they would win against this Dynamic duo whenever there was a chance for them to fight at the coliseum. With a sigh, Lilithia decided to take a deep breath and maneuvered her body to dive into the sea, planning to reach the floor of the sea while she was at it.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

While Ganbo was distracted in his speech he climbed up on the man's shoulders, he knew Ganbo could hold the weight of both of them with ease, Knuckles would bow as they would cheer oh how they loved the two men and watching them fight, looking down towards the woman he gave her a wink before backflipping into the water and swimming down into a few meters of depth before popping back up to the surface taking a breath. "I got an idea, let's get a net I got an idea on how to catch some fish,
even you, an Imuchall "
Of course he was going you try his roar underwater, a cheating way but he was no righteous man. Jimmy had fetched him a next likely stole it really, but he didn't care Knuckles swam over to it the docks getting the net, once he had his hands on it he took a deep breath and dove under the water. Swimming at A tier speeds Knuckles swam down finding a large school of fish, opening his mouth he let the roar out into the school of fish, the sheer vibrations of his roar caused a wake trapping them, he'd cast the net with A tier strength sending it over the school of fish. Once to the surface he gasped for air but as soon as he could breathe he began laughing, they were going to have a great feast tonight!

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

When Knuckles got his net and the woman dived into the ocean Ganbo would follow. The ocean floor was a beautiful sight this close to the port, it wasn't too deep. Well deep enough especially for humans, but for the trio it wouldn't prove a problem. Ganbo was relaxed in the water it had a soothing effect on him he would swim with random fish enjoying the marine life around him. Ganbo would watch Knuckles drag the large net of fish out of the ocean laughing while he did. Not because of his use of a Fanalis roar but mostly because he managed to grab so many fish. Even with their unusually large appetites they wouldn't be able to finish them all alone. "If it wasn't for we were in the guard I'd have to ask you if you have a fishing license to grab all those fish bro. Well looks like we're having a fish feast later tonight everyone is invited, tell your friends. Especially the pretty and handsome ones I'm not too picky" Ganbo was of course kidding he couldn't care less about the law he had only joined the military because of Knuckles. When he mentioned bringing the guests he'd wink at a couple people in the crowd. Afterwards he'd dive back into the ocean to find more fish to swim with.

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

The floor of the sea was as peaceful as she imagined, it felt like she was home, alone and with peace although it was not as deep as the ocean at the Tundra. The feeling of the water touching her skin was soothing and the way her hair got combed by the water made her feel even more relaxed. Not to mention the beautiful scenery that she could enjoy forever as well. She noticed the giant man also dived as deep but as soon as the redhead dived to the sea, he started to attack the fishes with a strange ability, instantly knocking out the fishes. Lilithia was quite surprised by the fact that this man would use an ability to catch fishes, wondering if all Fanalis was like this. ”But Farid was tamer than him...

Lilithia would slowly swim towards the surface, enjoying the moment before she had to go back to the burning hell on earth once again. She heard that they would be holding a feast later tonight using the fishes that they caught earlier, wondering why many people would be very hyped up around both of them. Perhaps it was related to a culture difference, but Lilithia didnt bother to try to understand it for now. The blue haired girl would then approach the redhead as she swim towards him, “That was an interesting ability.” She said, wanting to know more about the skill that the Fanalis used.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Everything was going well, he had caught a solid number of fish, and now they needed to get ready to fry them up. Ganbo had made a comment about a fishing license he didn't even know what he was talking about. "What do you mean a fishing license?"  Knuckles would set the net of fish onto the ground, the ones Gnabo had brought over were starting to make a spot on the beach are for them to hang out and cook it, while this was happening the woman walked over to him and commented about his roar.  "Oh that was my roar, it's a nice little trick that gives me an edge in combat, first time I used it underwater though. " Knuckles would then move the fish to where the others had the fire pt made, he was going to ensure they would know what they were doing before he'd send Jimmy to the market to fetch them some wine and other alcohol drinkings.

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ganbo continued to swim throughout the port, there were other fishes around and he found it relaxing to mimic their movements. If anyone was watching it'd look quite odd, Ganbo was smiling now as he wiggling his body similar to a snake. It was propelling him forward but not at the full speed he could be going as he swam next to a snake looking fish. He'd do this for a couple minutes, then he'd swim back to the surface to see how Knuckles was doing with the fish cookout he was setting up. "Do you need hand? I know a little bit about cooking fish, I'm not by any means a chef." He didn't actually know if Knuckles enjoyed cooking he did most of it in their adventures. He just never had thought to ask they had been busy with so many other things the topic had never been broached. Regardless of the answer Ganbo would hop out of the water and move over to Knuckles and the Imuchakk woman.

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

The blue haired woman chuckled after she heard the redhead’s explanations about his ability and wondered if it would be stronger than her first harpoon in the term of strength. Perhaps she could test it anytime, but it seems it was the time for her to go back to her inn because she had plans to do. So by the time Ganbo approached the Fanalis and her, Lilithia would excuse herself towards both men, “It was nice hanging out with both of you, I have to leave now, so let’s meet again some time. Bye bye.” The Imuchakk would take her clothings and wore it over her wet swimsuit before leaving the area. Getting an early sleep would be a nice thing to do so she could get up early and train herself to be the strongest.

[EXIT]

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

It seemed the woman wasn't staying for the party, her lose and possible Ganbo's. Once the fish were done Knuckles would begin with his eating. He had let Ganbo take over the fish cooking as Knuckles didn't even know that there were different types of fish in terms of how they were cooked or cleaned even. Anyhow, with the booze now here the party would be getting started, Knuckles would enjoy himself for a few hours. It wasn't that he was bored of tired, but he had to go soon, he had to report to the Unity Corp HQ in the morning about some stupid escort stuff they wanted to handle. He'd Exit with Ganbo if Ganbo followed if not he'd wave off to everyone and start his walk home caring all his gear in his arms.

-Exit-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum