First Monsters now Ghost, WTF Reim?![Job/Ganbo]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Detail:

While walking through the market Knuckles, would stop to get him a bread roll, while standing there getting his food, he overheard these people talking about this cave where ghost was lurking, it seemed a bit farfetched but as he traveled on through the marketplace, he heard more detail from other people talking about it. There were missing people who went to check it out and never came back.  "Bullshit, there's no such thing as a damn ghost, wait till I tell Ganbo about this shit." Quickly leaving the market Knux knew where to find Ganbo, after all, they had plans to drink tonight.  

Knuckles would cross the small bridge the left the marketplace and pass through the center of town, chomping on half about half of his bread roll before he came to the bar. Pushing the door opened he quickly looked for the giant of a friend he came to see. Finding him, with a mouth full of bread Knuckles shouted and waved. "Gambu, ther a umor." He swallowed his good before continuing. "There's a rumor about some ghost in a cave just outside the town, want to go see what's up with it? Might have a chance to make some money. I heard everyone who goes see it died and never came back. Imagine how famous we would get with this to our names."  

WC 239

──────────────────────────────────────────────

First Monsters now Ghost, WTF Reim?![Job/Ganbo] YVYVcOy

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ganbo was hanging out at their usual bar they had changed their name recently thanks to the business that Knuckles and Ganbo single handley brought in. Now it was called The Bald Beast, which slightly upset Ganbo as he knew that Knuckles was the beast and he was the bald in the name. Granted beast wasn't a compliment but it was a better trait to be recognized for then being bald. As Knuckles came in bread crumbs  spilled from his mouth as he talked Ganbo and his company would laugh. They all thought it was cute, but they all knew better well except for his male companion. He started to open his mouth "Wow your friend is a real cut.." Ganbo would cut him off with a kiss while pinching the girl to not make her jealous. Sigh, lucky I like this one or I'd let Knuckles pound him for the comment. As Knuckles continued talking Ganbo would listen intently. "Man ghosts, you sound like a human but if there's money involved I guess it can't be helped. I'm just saying if we can't hurt them cause they're like real ghost we getting the fuck out of there. I'm not scared I just can't stand fighting things that don't respond well to these." He'd of course flex and to signify he was talking about his muscles, he was also showing off for his company who'd he see later tonight. Finishing his drink in one gulp he'd stand up and walk out the bar with Knuckles. "Hey lets make a stop at my place got to get my Unity uniform on, didn't want to get stains on it that man's a slob always spilling something, and not just my seed." He'd chuckle at his joke as he walked in his place to get changed into uniform.

As they made their way to the cave, Ganbo would notice that the closer they got the fewer citizens were around. By the time they were at the portsmouth their were only 1 to 2 people in the streets, it was approaching night time. When they were within sight of the cave Ganbo would start to hear the weird noises, granted it also meant that Knuckles had picked up on them earlier. "What a relief, ghosts don't usually make that much noise. Hopefully its some live theives or even better slave traders, its been a while since I got to taste some good blood.

WC: 409

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

The life savior Ganbo, someone should have anointed the Man a high priest for the lives he saved from Knux's rage. While Ganbo spoke back to him he'd finish his bread off by the time they reach Ganbo's place, He had such odd jokes sometimes. "You enjoy these don't you?" He referred to the uniform, of course, he knew Ganbo liked it, Knuckles didn't it looked sharp but the color didn't sway with him. Now that Ganbo was ready, Knuckles traveled along Ganbo until they started to reach the cave. "You sound as if you dealt with a ghost before? I hear the sounds of chains, I'm not sure what they are being used for though." Well it was true he had better hearing than Ganbo, he often didn't make it known that often. Looking around Knuckles would notice the number of people dropped, but something else there was indeed footprints coming from the cave back down. "EIther someone has entered the cave and left, or a lot of people walk up to the entrance and walk away. In my experience, if you're running away your footprints would likely show a longer stride, these look like a slow walking pace." Looking to Ganbo before he looked back to the cave he sighed, what a time to not have his sword and shield. He'd have to do without, approaching the cave, Knuckles looked around for something to use as a light. On the ground, he saw some torn cloth on the ground and a small stick, but nothing to lite it. Shrugging he walked into the cave his eyes would adjust in about 30seconds, once they did he noticed there were holes in the sides and the rock roof which was letting in the moon's light. It wasn't super bright but enough to see things from 10 meters out. Placing his hands in his pockets and awful smell lifted into his nose. There's no doubt about it it was rotting flesh... Once Again he looked to Gambo, he was sure he knew e smell too. Snarling the redhead male put himself in a ready mindset. The two men walked for about 5 minutes into the cave before they'd get some action, the sounds of what he had thought were chains was actually the dragging swords of 5 pale grey men, their skin was starting to rot and peel, bugs crawling through the wounds of the men. The site of this made Knuckles pause in his steps he was a bit shocked to see something like this, these were not ghost, they were zombies. "The time I don't bring my fucking sword we got to fight undead! Are you Fucking kidding me!?" Knuckles bent down grabbing a rock and hurled it with all his might, the rick went straight through the chest of the one leading the pack of five, but it didn't stop.

WC: 510+239=749

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

As they walked in the cave, the smell of decaying flesh hit Ganbo's nose and he flinched. Not that he wasn't use to it, it was more the surprise of the situation. Plus even when you smell it day in and out there's something about human flesh that's just disgusting. Some say that's why certain cultures abstain from pork the smell is to similar burnt or decaying to human. Haha the city's got me turning into a useless philosopher good thing Knuckles can't hear my thoughts. The cave was dark enough that Ganbo could barely make out Knuckles if it wasn't for his familiar gait, and sound of his footsteps Ganbo might of lost him. They walked for what seemed like an hour but this was partially because of Ganbo's lack of real sight in the cave besides the flew spots of moonlight let in from holes. The smell seemed to be getting stronger the deeper they went inside. That's when the outlines of the figures appeared, even without proper sight Ganbo could see how they were inhuman. Or at least they walked that way it was like they had muscle atrophy or something the way they carried their weapons and dragged themselves on the ground. Knuckles would speak up confirming what Ganbo had assumed, he was relived and disgusted at the same time. He'd focus as bone blades emerged on both of his forearms and on his head like a bone mohawk blade. He'd invest a little extra stamina to ensure that the blades were sharper than usual.

When Knuckles threw his rock, Ganbo would sprint behind it, knowing that it would be a clear path. Once he made it to the body that Knuckles had hit with the rock he'd go for a slice to cut its head off. It would attempt to parry with its sword but Ganbo's blade would cut through it like butter. The zombie's head on the ground Ganbo would stamp it out with his boot. The other 4 would start to encircle Ganbo now, he'd make sure to leave Knuckles some fun too. As all 4 would jump into the air to deliver a slash with their swords at Ganbo. He'd block two with his forearms,breaking both of their blades. The third would make the mistake of swinging at his head which would break his sword as well. Ganbo would jump with his head slicing through the undead who had slashed at his head.  The fourth would sword would connect with Ganbo's shoulder, cutting through part of his uniform but barely hurting his skin. "Why can't anyone ever swing for something besides the uniform you assholes!

WC: 444 + 409 = 853
Stamina: 175/215
Skill Used:

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ganbo wasted no time, after cutting three of them down Knuckles grabbed the fourth with his left hand and ripped its arm off its body. He then proceeded to beat the shit out the undead until it fell to the ground with its own arm. When it fell to the ground he'd swing his leg back can give a firm kick to its head before it ripped from the body and slammed into the wall. Once all were dead Knuckles began going through the pockets. "Deadman needs no money." Knux would say, once done going through the clothing Knuckles grabbed the last guys sword, He knew right away he would break this blade with the first swing but it would be worth it. They would have to press forward, the sounds of groans could be heard ahead of them, it was faint, but there nonetheless. Knuckles scanned in front of them as they walked forward, it seemed the only thing they were passing was time. Keeping on the path, however, glows of a fire could be seen and the sound of groans was now clear. Knuckles paused for a moment. He looked back at Ganbo to make sure everything was good with him, and that he was ready to go forth. If he was Knuckles would lead the way in, clearing the curved wall he would see what lurked around the corner, a nice 1-meter wide fire pit, stones laying around its flames. Half dead men laying on wooden tables as vials of fluids were attached to hoses that were injected into the bodies.

Two men were injecting one of the half-dead men with more cocktails of whatever they had their hands on. "Hurry we must finish this one before we go! The first ones we sent out didn't come back they will be here any second!" a high pitched and scared voice said before the other looked up at him to calm him when he looked up it was Knuckles that he saw behind his partner. Dropping his needle, he pointed and took off running, the two men in white coats were fleeing from just the site of Knuckles. He had to catch them when he moved from the entrance closer towards the men he felt something stab into his right arm. Looking down to his arm, he broke the arrow off, looking from the direction of the attack three undead archers had bows ready to fire. Quickly taking in a deep breath Knuckles let his roar fly out, even the undead had eardrums, apparently, they too were effect as they wouldn't move.

WC:445+749=1194

Roar:

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

As Knuckles picked up the loot of the dead men, They traveled through the cave deeper, as they got further there were torches to give Ganbo light to see. They started to hear others whispering deeper in the cave, Ganbo would keep moving behind Knuckles. At this point the smell had started to become familiar to Ganbo, he couldn't wait to get out of the cave. He would speed up his walk, which Knuckles had already started doing. As they saw men in lab coats, Knuckles would give chase then an arrow would fly at him. While he roared at the men, Ganbo would plant both feet on the ground as his skin across his torso and arms would darken, his veins would turn purple on these areas. He'd charge straight at the archers, who would fire 3 green arrows. Swiping two out of the way with his arms the last would hit him dead on his chest ripping through his uniform as well as poking through his sleeves. He'd yell as he jumped forward a meter delivering a bone blur to handle two of the archers. The last he'd head butt straight into, Sludge like ichor and blood would drip all over him. The smell itself would make him gag as he looked over to see how Knuckles was doing, hopefully he had managed to catch the men in the lab coats.

He'd start picking up any valuables from the archers, he was disappointed in the fact that the arrows weren't naturally green. That meant that whatever these men were doing to resurrect these archers they gained some kind of ability. He'd still pick up their bows they were in decent enough condition that they'd make a little dough off it. Not to mention it would help pay for his uniform repairs, it always helped for him to tip. As he looked around the room to see if there were any more enemies that he'd see, not seeing any he'd pick up a formulaic looking book while falling the direction Knuckles went. He didn't know what exactly to expect so he moved cautiously, it was possible that Knuckles had already ran into more enemies. He'd be listening carefully but this deep inside there were noises coming from multiple locations. The sounds that had drawn people into the caves in the first place, the strange voices kept getting louder. Ganbo couldn't wait until he could shut it up, and get out of this place. His sour mood was definitely amplified by his tattered uniforms not to mention the smell.

WC: 429 + 853 = 1282
Stamina: 125
Skills Used:

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Knuckles chased after the two men in lab coats, his speed was far greater than there's allowing him to follow them and catch up with no trouble at all. As he caught them he reached with both hands gripping their collars of the coats and slamming them into the wall. Knuckles might have been addicted to killing and enjoyed it but what these two were doing was far beyond that, they were messing with the dead and making an undead army, or at least fooling with the idea. This alone would be bad enough for him to kill them but to take it further they were injecting them with something that was giving them some type of powers, it was an odd thing indeed. He was careful to slam them into the wall too hard, even though he was a bit angry with them he needed an answer. "What are you doing in this cave, and who are you working far! If I even think you're lying I'm going to start breaking fingers and then toes, and then arms, till eventually, you have nothing left for me to break then I will start ripping off limbs! His emerald green hues seemed to almost be glowing with rage, they dared not fuck with him. It turned out they weren't working for anyone, but rather this is what they did and researched when they found how to reanimate corpse they were going to sell it to the highest bidder and live a rich life, he couldn't knock them for that one. They let him know that further ahead there was an old ship, they started the process there and kept most of the failures there but one day one of the corpses rose up too strong and they dared not venture that far again, it was the strongest they had made and were trying to make ones more controllable but a bit weaker at the start until they could make enough to kill the one on the ship. Hearing all he needed Knuckles let tier collars go, then sent a jab with full strength to both of their heads crushing the skulls on impact and killing them where they stood. Knuckles went forward He knew Ganbo would find his way with the bodies here. Going farded sure enough he saw the pirate ship, and the last opponent they needed to beat on it. He wasn't sure how strong it was but he did know that he needed to wait for Ganbo before pressing forward.

WC 431+1194=1625

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

Still covered in all kinds of nasty juices and blood Ganbo would walk forward in the cave, seeing the two dead men in lab coats he chuckled. Following the winding path the noise seemed to be getting louder but now that he was closer he could tell it was one voice, possibly echoing in a larger cave. He found Knuckles up ahead, and when he was close enough to be in voice range he'd speak. "Hey bro it sounds like there' sonly one more monster to take care of, you ready? He would wait for Knuckles affirmation before going forward. Once they moved forward they would enter the largest part of the cave so far, it had some connection to the sea from the sound of winds and the waves in the middle of the cave sat a large ship. Ganbo didn't know much about naval vessels but from what he could tell this one was a caravel standing at the wheel was another undead looking creature. As they entered his gaze would immediately turn to Knuckles and Ganbo then he would draw his sword while screeching in their direction. Jumping off the ship the Undead figure would dash at an incredible speed closing 10 meters in almost an instant. He was now on the ground floor of the cave, about 10 meters away from Knuckles and Ganbo's position. He assumed a defensive posture, waiting for either of them to move his way. Ganbo knowing that his bone blades wouldn't last much longer decided to take the opportunity to rush the swordsman.

Springing to close the distance between them once Ganbo was close to 3 meters away he'd lunge at the swordsman swinging his bone blades with two quick successive slashes. He'd land the first slash as black ichor poured form the wound but in his rush to attack Ganbo had failed to notice the undead creature open his mouth for a different kind of yell. With its voice came a pressure and power that Ganbo was not familiar with as he went flying back 5 meters, he didn't manage to catch himself and hit the ground back first. Standing back up he'd observe what was happening as it was likely when he got pushed back by the yell that Knuckles would go for his offensive."Finish him bro, I already got a good lick in." Ganbo's bone blades would clang and echo across the cavern as they hit the ground. If Knuckles didn't manage to finish him off Ganbo would prepare to use his tongue something he had tried to avoid especially with undead creatures.

WC: 436 + 1282 = 1718
Stamina: 105

Skills Used:

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Knuckles would attempt to follow up with ganbo's assault, of course, he would blast in at full speed and charge his fist back ready to strike with all his might, as he got closer the swordsmen the swordsman would dash 10 meters away from him, this would be met by Knuckles own dash by investig stamina into his legs he would travel 9 meters, the gap between them would be covered shortly and with the wing sapn on Knuckles he was bale to make a sharp right hook to teh face of the swordsmen. His head swung around like some top   A groan fled from his body as he put everything he had into it, the swords men's body still so Knuckles applied his left fist to the gut of the under then grab bed it's skull and brought it's face down to his knee, crushing it. The blade fell and the glow stopped.  They had done all they needed to besides searching the for any goods, searching the body Knuckles began to chuckle as he looked he looked back to Ganbo. "Well we got a boat if we need one. Always wanted one to be honest." Knuckles  sat up and he looked backed to the ship wondering  if it had anything of value Knuckles would carry it out, once they were done Knuckles would head back out the cave with Ganbo, it was time to take this treasure and sell it or keep it, he'd find out later depending on it's worth of course.  After this whole thing, Knuckles would want to write to the higher-ups and let them know about this, but he feared what they would do. This was slavery from death, to most death was the only freedom to a slave and this would rob them of that. He wouldn't have it happening again on his watch, so after setting all the liquids to a blaze, he'd leave the cave with Ganbo, after seeing this shit he needed a drink."time to get drunk "

WC 357+1625=1982

Stamina: 300/330

-Exit-

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

He'd follow Knuckles lead after they disposed of the swordsman. Looking at the ship they'd scavenge for anything useful, after destroying every piece of the undead formula they'd leave. Ganbo knew it was another successful mission but he somehow felt that it wasn't over. Especially when the military heard about the applications of undead soldiers. He hoped that whoever Knuckles reported this too had stronger morals then most figures in power. Knuckles wanted a drink and Ganbo completely understood as thats what he was thinking as well. They walked slowly back to the bar, Ganbo didn't even care enough to change he still had undead ichor and slime on him. They'd be met with a couple stares walking through the streets, but their  names had spread more most knew who they were at this point in the city.

Once they arrived at the usual joint Ganbo would take a window seat mostly to not smell himself, and give Knuckles a little breeze so he wouldn't gag. He'd wait for Knuckles to get his drink and toast their glasses together before letting the night unwind. They'd talk about the usual things, woman, fighting dreams all the side topics and memories lifetime friends got into. Just for a moment they'd let go of what they were and how fate had managed to deal them shit hand after shit hand. Just for a moment they were two friends drinking and relaxing at a bar.

-Exit
WC: 241 + 1718 = 1959
Stamina: 105

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum