You are not connected. Please login or register

The fruits of fate [Jahan/Merrze]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The fruits of fate [Jahan/Merrze] on 07/01/18, 10:58 pm

The sun began to descend beneath the horizon painting the twilight sky a shade of beautiful peach. The evening had cooled to a chill, causing Jahan to wear more clothes than usual. He was adorned in fine garments, black mulberry silk lined with golden floral designs. Above it was a white cape chained across his chest with golden ornaments. The collar of his neck was adorned in golden ornaments and above his left shoulder rested a golden epaulette.

He stood on a cliff overlooking the vast city of Kou and once again he would take in the wonders of the land. The country, the city and its air were still refreshing and invigorating to the young lord. Jahanghir sat with his back against a blue jacaranda tree. There was an odd feeling of comfort he found in being near the tree, it seemed to connect the king back to nature.

The specimen was foreign, and while the tree began to wilt from the winter air its petals would cascade slowly upon the world king. Jahan smiled to himself and began to breathe slowly.

"in and out" he thought to himself, feeling as his magoi circulated through his blood. The vessel of life connected all of them, the trees the wind the stars and the people--they were all united. Every blade of grass and every bird in paradise moved rhythmically in this circle called life. It was only the humans who seemed to have the hardest with this.

However Jahanghir had no trouble with it, he was blessed by the rukh, he walked and breathed through fate which had chosen him. He was strong and well connected to the universe, like the plants and the animals and just like the tree he would rest upon; Jahanghir was a beautiful foreign specimen. The rukh had danced with delight around the king, as if something good were to happen. Though what? He couldn't see or tell what fate had in store for him yet the world king was drawn to stay in place for just a while longer.

The rukh landed on the jacaranda tree besides a few of which would perch upon his crown and his body. Jahan sighed dropping from his meditation, he opened a rucksack from besides him unraveling his own ebony jaguar skin blanket. He pulled it around himself and began to question if he should build a fire.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

Merrze

A-Tier
A-Tier
The skies were ablaze with wondrous color coming from the departure of daylight. It was the end of long, arduous day for the haired woman. Clad in weathered blackened armor which covered a flowing black dress. Her untameable hair slicked back by her headband into a snowy mane of hair. Dressed to impress and make a presence on the battlefield. Her clothes were to leave a lasting impression in battle but now all the fanalis wanted to do was dress into something more comfortable. Yet it was brisk out, and she just wanted to relax. Changing clothes would've been too much of a hassle.

She would march up the cliff with a swagger. Her plan was to go relax, or let loose in order to lose some steam. It was a good location to do that. Looking at the city was always something Merrze had always enjoyed. It amazed her to see other worlds, how they change and how they are different from what she knows. The life of the kou citizens was something she was more used to, but nonetheless it was always a invigorating experience. Yet with the arrival of her location the fanalis would notice a strange site on the top of the cliff. A man huddling next to a tree, and he was wrapped in the pelt of some sort of big cat.

As she stood there eyeing the man she sensed something about him, maybe it was his smell but somethings felt slightly familiar. She couldn't put a finger on it though, it wasn't something she knew extremely well. It made the female warrior intrigued in the man, approaching him.

The air moved, a strong aura shifted through, of one who had been guided by fate. There was an aura given off by Merrze, like there was a conversation between the world around them. As she approached, her aura spoke many things about her. That she was a warrior, caring, loving, forgiving but to not be trifled with. There was a tinge of sadness, but one overpowering emotion oozed forth, pushing outward like a geyser. It was screaming out ambition, drive to give back to this world. That there was greatness awaiting.
While no actual words had been spoken to her the air felt heavy, like when she had first used her djinn. It was like they were both radiating resplendently.

The silence would then shatter as the fanalis aimed to grasp what may unfold. "Well i guess I'm not the only one who likes to sit in this serene setting."

Merrze's Vault of Wonders
View user profile
As Merrze approached Jahan a feeling of warmth flooded his senses. He raised an eyebrow. What could be setting his senses off? The woman who approached him was donned in black armor, she was a warrior of some kind just like him. She was beautiful and oddly enough she looked familiar to him. Jahanghir couldn't place his tongue on it yet but there was something absolutely interesting about this woman. He had known some part of this woman. 

The air was fluttering with rukh and they radiated a soft light that was unseen to two Fanalis. Jahanghir sat and smiled to the women. It was the same smile he had offered many people throughout his life, his grin reflected his ego and the beauty. The mysterious and mischievous nature of the world king was made obvious in his eyes but his face also held within it a certain level of inner peace and serenity. He tilted his head at the women as he eyed her. 

"Well i guess I'm not the only one who likes to sit in this serene setting."

"Hm? No" Jahan shook his head lightly "No I think this tree is a foreign beauty, and it calls to it those alike" Jahangir remarked on the nature of the Jacaranda tree and he scooted over making space for the woman.

"I was about to build a fire, would you like to join me for a cup of tea and wine?" Jahangir dug through his leather rucksack and brandished some tools for starting a fire, a kettle, water and some Chamomile leaves. Within a few minutes he had a fire started and the flame cut through the chill of the night. Jahanghir was pleased, he wasnt used to the cold nor did he like it. He was a fanalis, and he was one that would bathe in the sun everyday. He would live before the sun and die before the sun, and yet in still he shone like the sun; and yet Jahan illuminated the darkness like the moon light.

Casually throughout their encounter Jahanghir would be drawn to the womans face, he would gently hold eye contact with her as if to search her soul for some evidence. Some trace of the womans history or whatever history he may have had with her. The tea would begin to boil to a finish and Jahanghir removed the kettle from the flames and poured the tea into ivory cups. Sugar was a luxury but Jahanghir seemed well off on the resource. He dropped cubes of the unrefined substance into his drink opting for something a bit sweeter. After he offered Merrze a cup and he then revealed a large and finely made bottle of rice wine.

The bottle itself was gorgeous it was obvious that it was an expensive one. The glass bottle contained a golden substance that was light and fruity, it gently held the scent of alchohol. 

"This wine is made from plums and royal jelly honey. I've been waiting to enjoy it."Jahanghir explained. He knew a woman's concern with taking drinks from strangers, hell he knew his own. Yet Jahanghir wasn't that kind of man, he had no need for devious ploys at women. Jahanghir was himself and that was enough for any lady. Moving along though the world king wasnt able to keep himself from asking Merrze the biggest question on his mind. 

"So, where do I know you from?" Jahanghir questioned with a soft smile. "Or have you just been invading my dreams?"

View user profile

Merrze

A-Tier
A-Tier
She would move on over to the young man, taking a seat next to him by the fire. Flickering, almost like dancing, the color would illuminate over the both of them. The warm orange glow overlapping, waving back and forth. As they sat by the fire he had began to make tea for the both of them. It had been a good while since the young girl had the chance to relax with a nice cup of tea. The last few months have been campaigning, gaining resources and starting the construction of her settlement. It was all strenuous work for the girl, and there was occasional bumps and struggles. A moment to appreciate the sunset and settle down for a bit was always appreciated.  She would gladly accept the cup of tea from the man, expressing her gratitude with a warm smile. "Thank you for the tea, its been a long day so it appreciated."

She would sip the tea, after blowing on it for a brief moment, the heat dancing on her tongue as she tried to sip it slowly. She chose to keep her tea untouched. The bitter flavors of the tea enamored the warrior, it was invigorating and re-energizing to the taste buds. It was a fine tea indeed. "I have to say, your taste in tea is pretty good. I haven't had anything this good in awhile." While sipping the beverage the white haired woman had came to the realization that she had some food on person. It was customary of her to keep a knapsack filled with cured meats and some cheeses. While he being revealing his wine the woman would unveil her snacks for the meeting.

"I know its not much, but I have some dried beef and pork, here's some cheese I've been letting settle and age for a bit. Its not the most exquisite, yet it's still probably up there as my favorite travel snack." She pulled out a knife, cutting some the cheese into thin slices for the pair to split between them. As she offered the food to  him, drink was offered to her in turn. Graciously the young woman would clasp the cup. Giving it a quick whiff as she would go to drink it, using her nose to check for foreign substances, without seeming suspicious.  Before the liquor touched her lips she would speak, "Normally I prefer stronger drinks, but I don't really ever say no to trying out new drinks."

The golden liquid would roll over her tongue. The sweet taste wrapping around her tongue like an embrace. It wasn't too powerful, but it wasn't too light. The sweetness was pleasant, and would taste good with the sharp bitterness of the cheese. As the aftertaste of the drink lingered she would pop a piece of meat and cheese in her mouth, the man before he speaking as she ate.

He smoothly asked her if she had been an invader of his dreams. She giggled a little at the pickup line, it wasn't something she had dealt with often in recent days. Her face had a smirk to it, she would answer his question "Well, you could know me from my days in the Reim Coliseum, I earned myself quite the name there. Some called me the Lioness, and its managed to stick too. It's also possible you've heard of me in the military, My name is Merrze but I'd be more known as solider in some parts of the world. I guess it just depends on where we could've met or talked."

Her demeanor was calm, but she looked at him with a curious gaze, she wondered the reasoning behind his strange query. In turn, the young woman would ask a question in turn. "If you think you know of me, then who are you? If we met it's possible I could recall an encounter if I knew more about you."

The resplendent man resting before her had no reason to answer honestly. The fanalis would hope for an honest response. As she was curious in who the familiar scented man was. It was old, and she couldn't even place a name too it, Yet it gave a feeling of nostalgia. The possible ideas lingering in her head, pondering the possibilities.

View user profile
Their situation had quickly evolved into a dinner date, Merrze had provided food for them and began sectioning off the meat. Jjahan couldnt help but stare at the woman a s she looked away, she was so pretty to him. She radiated and glowed to him, and as he watched the woman he couldnt shake this lingering feeling in his gut. This feeling that he knew her, it was unlike what he had immediately experienced with any woman in this foreign land. 

This foreign land, with its foreign scents plants and people, had only made Jahan anxious since he arrived. While he found it to be beautiful, he also didn't trust anyone. He had awoken from years of comatose, his family had been slaughtered and he was in a den of strangers. Though around Merrze it was different, his body had known the women but his mind could not register the woman. Regardless his heart was calm, his body lacked tension and he couldnt help but want to be around the woman. 

He took a slice of cheese and Merrze would sip from his wine before him.

"Normally I prefer stronger drinks, but I don't really ever say no to trying out new drinks."

Jahan took the bottle after Merrze and sipped from the golden substance, it was his first taste of it and it was delicious as it was fine quality. Jahan set it aside for the two to drink as they enjoyed each others company. 

"I'll keep that in mind on our next date" Jahan responded. 

"Well, you could know me from my days in the Reim Coliseum, I earned myself quite the name there. Some called me the Lioness, and its managed to stick too. It's also possible you've heard of me in the military, My name is Merrze but I'd be more known as solider in some parts of the world. I guess it just depends on where we could've met or talked."

"If you think you know of me, then who are you? If we met it's possible I could recall an encounter if I knew more about you."

"I am Jahanghir Nikator, Maybe you know me as Jahan? I am a wandering lord. You may have known me in Reim, years ago I was living there and the guildmaster of a guild called Typhon"

Jahanghir rested against the back of the jacaranda tree, as he did he heard the sound of chirping approaching the pair. It was definitely the sound of an avian, a small and bright colored bird that flew in a flock of songbirds. However these birdies were making a peculiar noise, even in consideration of the many noises birds of songs did make. Their sound was a bit too detailed too intricate and musical to be considerably normal. Amused by this Jahanghir began mimicking their tune by whistling, and almost immediately the birds began chirping louder. 

The avians landed around Jahan and Merrze attracted by the world kings rendition. They seemed to jump and prod happily at the king. Jahanghir smiled and held his finger out and in response the largest of the songbirds jumped on his finger and began pecking the king. 

Jahan giggled, and held the bird out for Merrze to touch. As Jahan would play with the small spontaneous animals the wind would howl even harder. The weather was becoming colder as the night grew older. Jahanghir moved closer to the woman in turn seeking out her body warmth.

View user profile

Merrze

A-Tier
A-Tier
"Hmm, I've heard of Typhon, I was briefed about them during my time in the Fanalis Corps. If I'm right a man by the name of Zadi was in the guild? I'm not sure but his name does ring in response." She said while sipping the sweet win, soothing her. She laid there, leaning on her arm. Her posture was lax, but it fit the social setting allowing the air feel more comfortable.  This chance encounter had shifted, it was moving into a more sensual conversation. The sentences flowed and the air felt as if the two were clearly intrigued in one another. It was unsure what type of interest was forming, nonetheless it was clear they wanted to find out about the other.

With leaves fluttering, and the ambiance of nature guests would arrive upon their little picnic. They were beautiful creatures, and they showed up in a friendly matter. Yet the suave and confident woman seemed to change a bit, not something of fear but more of displeasure.  The white haired woman cared for all living things, yet birds were never an animal she had gotten along with. They had a habit of attacking her for some reason, maybe her hair seemed like good nesting material to them. She had pondered it, but it didn't change the fact that they were a nuisance to the young woman. She didn't mess with them as they did not mess with her, like a natural unspoken agreement.  Yet it was often as if the birds ignored their side of the deal.

The facial expressions of the fanalis were clearly different. Her nose was wrinkled, pushed up as her loose posture had seemed more tense. The white mane of hair seemed to pickup a little, like a cat's reaction to something unpleasant. Yet Merr would try to be friendly, there was no reason to be rude to the little bird. Yet she couldn't help but be on guard, it was instinct. Despite being tense, she would look at the bird with her scrunched up face, she would lift her hand up extending her index finger to pat it on the head. Slightly stroking the bird she tried to convey a message of peace. "Hey there little buddy, I won't hurt you so let's try to be friends." Her voice was warm and kind, yet her face held the same worried look, like a giant afraid of fighting with a human.

View user profile
"Hmm, I've heard of Typhon, I was briefed about them during my time in the Fanalis Corps. If I'm right a man by the name of Zadi was in the guild? I'm not sure but his name does ring in response."

"Yes! Zadi was my second in command. I havent seen him in ages past though." Jahanghir was a bit delighted that she had known some knowledge about him, especially a connection to Zadi. Though it made him wonder how she knew of the man in the first place. Jahan gave it no mind though it was the last thing he would worry about. Instead he took another sip of wine and curiously watched the birds surround him. They seemed to  be really fond of the world king, and their numbers were nothing to laugh at. The entirety of a small flock crowded atop the treetops and branches singing sweet songs to the two. It was almost like something out of a disney movie.

Jahan whistled his own solo, it was airy, listless and intricate. Suddenly the birds stopped their singing and paused. Jahanghir raised an eyebrow, watching the creatures attentively for their reaction. The birds in turned began tweeting loudly and happily, some of them began to fly above the King circling him, and others would circle him on the ground. Jahanghir smiled assuming they were pleased with his musical prowess. Soon he would shoo them off, all but one bird whom seemed to be larger than the rest by just a bit. The bird perched itself on Jahanghirs shoulder.

Merrze's reaction to the avians was the cutest Jahanghir had seen to a bird. Her hair nearly gravitated, and stood on end.

"Lionessa!" Jahan beamed with a smile. He loved her expression, regardless of her anxiety. "How cute! Do they frighten you?~" Jahanghir teased Merrze playfully, closing his eyes and sticking his tongue out playfully in his signature way. He opened his eyes again and with a confident smile he told her, "A Lioness should not fear a song bird". He reached out to Merrze, he wanted to touch her, to feel her long white mane. It called out to him, "The Black Lion". He reached for her mane slowly before stopping in hesitation.

"M-May I?" Jahanghir asked. "I dont want to be bitten by a white lioness." Jahanghir said. Though, if he she would let him,he would reach out to her and stroke his hands through her alabaster locks. He would pet Merrze's head tenderly, trying to ease her anxiety of his newly found Avian followers. The Melodies would catch the wind of the moment, seeing their chosen master show such interests in the woman. They flew from their presence upwards, cascading colors of orange shooting above them in a sunburst dance.

View user profile

Merrze

A-Tier
A-Tier
it had seemed her guess was right, thankfully she didn't a fool of herself. Embarrassment was trivial, but acting like she knew something and being wrong would bother her. She would think for a second though, since he knew Zadi a possibility had crossed her mind. It would fester quickly, it was one of those inquiries that the lioness could not keep herself from making. Her lips parted to let out the seemingly odd question. "I didn't know Zadi too much but I have fought with him, do you happen to know about the existence of King Candidates."

Her drawn back expression clearly showed her discomfort, the man before her clearly realized it. She started at him, his enthusiasm in it seemed charming, and dare she say even cute. The gentleman was sparking her interest but she had to deal with the fact that he recent boyfriend had disappeared.  She didn't mind multiple partners, but clarification with that mattered deeply to the fanalis. The tangent about Endolf would continue in her head, but was interrupted by the Jahan's teasing. She spoke, her mouth making a nervous smirk "I'm not so much afraid of them as I am wary of them, me and birds have a rough history. I won't hurt one but it feels like they like to inflict cruel jokes upon me."

She would wince towards the avian creature, conveniently it would happen while Jahan attempted to touch her. She wasn't even focused on the fact he was attempting to touch her mane of hair. She would hear his question pierce her focus, it was odd he was interested in it. Some people were into that kind of play, not so much Merrze put a comforting head pat was loved by all. There was a some hesitance but she replied. "Sure just make sure not to tug, my hair gets tangled easily so your hand could possibly get caught."

His touch caused her tail to flair up, making itself known. A warm feeling rushed over, it was one of kindness, there was a tinge of suspicion to it for some reason. The fanalis would shrug it off, it was common for her when having romantic interaction.  One who looked on her romantic life would be skeptical of her choices in partner, as they weren't always healthy ones. The thing about Merrze though was she had a dominance to her, her past love had made her more resilient, while enjoying the occasional coddling she was a motherly figure. While the man would stroke her hair she would gently graze his face with her palm, looking into his eyes. "You seem kind and strong, just know my fiery passion is something that doesn't like to be controlled or dominated, it can be wild, even destructive at times, and at other times it's warm and loving. It is not something that can be quelled though."

Her words parted with a sensual tone, lingering around like musical notes which she had guided to Jahan's ears, it was a test for the man.

View user profile
"I didn't know Zadi too much but I have fought with him, do you happen to know about the existence of King Candidates."

Jahanghir's eyes opened with surprise at the question, how would she know about King Vessels? He hesitated to come to an answer for a moment, but he lowered his guard. Her presence had enchanted him, he would trust her even if foolishly. Stroking his hands through Merrze's mane, he  began to slow and stare into her eyes. Their eyes caught in each others glance, and Jahan's reflected amethyst sun rays.

"Nessa"
Jahan softly called Merrze this in short of Lioness. "Why would you ask something like that?I'll tell you though, I am a king candidate" Jahanghir aired out his status boldly, having never flatly told someone of his status before.

"You seem kind and strong, just know my fiery passion is something that doesn't like to be controlled or dominated, it can be wild, even destructive at times, and at other times it's warm and loving. It is not something that can be quelled though."

Merrze voice turned Jahan on, she talked her talk and walked her walk. The way the lioness was, as naturally as she was attracted Jahan to her. He could not help but be drawn by her, a women with words so worthy.Though he would only respond in his best.
"Quell? Are you kidding? Some men might cower at your power, but Im no fool nor coward, If we burned together we'd be the brightest."Jahan pulled her close resting his chin above her head. He began to feel it again, a sensation that he had rarely had with women. Merrze had an air of strength, her beauty was shocking.  There was a rush in his chest, and a feeling like he could not leave this woman--to not know her again the next day. Suddenly Merrze's tail came to life and Jahanghir was awestruck. A sense of wonder and infatuation crashed over the world king and he took the women's Tail in his hand gently.

Stroking along her surface he was surprised to find that Merrze tail was real. She was a true Lioness.

"LIONESSA!~" Jahan was ecstatic, and in his excitement he embraced the woman further. "Merrze, How?" Jahanghir questioned. He was clearly overzealous because of the it, the woman would just become more and more exotic to him.

View user profile

10 Re: The fruits of fate [Jahan/Merrze] on 17/02/18, 10:25 pm

Merrze

A-Tier
A-Tier
Merrze would spark with a passion, her eyes radiating her aura of power vibrantly. A slight jingle was made as the fanalis pulled up her arm, showing her silver bracelet. Open honesty was a powerful tool, some say having your cards on display is foolish. The white haired beauty was no fool though, she used it as a form of lure to draw the strong without revealing her strongest card. The ace up her sleeve was the perfect way to draw in powerful people. it would gleam, as a magic symbol glowed appeared showing it's status. A creeping smirk would part as she spoke "I'll have you know I am also one of the ones lucky enough to be called a king candidate."

She would stand up, as she did the man would grab her tail. She wasn't surprised. It was something that surprised most observers.  It flickered out of the man's hand. Gently moving back the lion tail would start to snap around, Merr showing off her control of the addition. "Make sure to ask sometime, it was something granted to me from an old mentor. " She would turn around, her tail spinning around her. A hand raised to the sky, the bracelet fluttering, she would look down on Jahan, she looked with a gaze of innocence, of genuine kindness. No matter what future relation she enjoyed any form of connection.

"You see, I may burn bright, but I would rather grow and nurture. I wish to grow to magnificent heights in which this world has never seen." Her passion radiated outwards as the air began to get more tense. A veil of light encompassed the area, coming from the metal vessel. The power around them noticeably gathered as she would begin to chant with a fervor.  Her words resonated with her excitement. "Oh Djinn of Growth and Vitality allow me to create life anew! Infest the world with the power of the living to rid the world of all that is vile! Grow, Buer!"

The energy washed over her body, changing her form from the beautiful lioness to the warm, enveloping feeling of Buer. The power seemed to settle.  The tone shifted, Merrze's rather power force and tense force fueled the kindness of Buer. It was a weird amalgam of power but it resonated the fanalis perfectly. She stood there, her green top and skirt, with plants across her. long brown hair trailed down her body, flowers littering it. Her eyes now emerald green, yet they still held her ferocity. Her strong, yet happy face had managed to stay the same also.

She gracefully turned around, showing off her new form. It was one she rather liked, while she liked her normal self the equip gave her a nice feeling. Her lips curled around the side, giving a smile to Jahan. With vibrant eyes it was a moment of excitement for her. Rarely had she got to converse with other king candidates. The last was her dear friend Ayero who she missed dearly. She was often stoic, she didn't fall into embarrassment when facing romance. Yet whenever she had the chance to connect with someone, she had this childlike excitement. It allowed her to have vulnerability, that layer of joy hardened the defenses of the mighty lioness.

magoi: 200/220

Full Djinn Equip:

Djinn: Buer
Form: Plant
Theme: Life
Chant: "Oh Djinn of Growth and Vitality allow me to create life anew! Infest the world with the power of the living to rid the world of all that is vile! Grow, Buer!"
Flight: Grants A-tier flight magic.
Cost: 20|10 magoi
Cool-Down: 8 posts
Appearance: In her equip Merrze takes the form of a mature plants woman. Her hair changing to a suttle earthy color with signs of plants coming from it, now tangled and long. She wears clothing of balbadd, similar to that of a belly dancer, except she has a long skirt which shows her legs through its slits. Around her waist the four venus flytraps are wrapped around like a belt.
Passive:

• Seed Spreader - After every 3 combat-oriented actions the user does, one of the Venus Fly Traps around their waist will spit out a seed. The seed will then take root into any form of ground, sprouting into a stationary 10m tall man-eating plant with a 3m in diameter head. The man-eating plant will then attempt to attack anyone the user deems as a foe with its sharp teeth in a 10m radius of it, dealing C-Tier damage. A man-eating plant can only be destroyed if it takes D-Tier damage, 3 posts go by, or if the user stops using their Djinn-Equip entirely. Only 8 of these man-eating plants can exist at one time.

View user profile

11 Re: The fruits of fate [Jahan/Merrze] on 26/03/18, 10:52 pm

Jahanghir was beyond his wits, he couldnt believe she had actually done it, the near impossible. Jahan's smile curled in satisfaction. He was more than entertained, he could tell from the air around the woman that she was very rare. In fact so like him. Merrze had awakened his blood, and his adrenaline rushed with the light of her transformation.

In full form now Jahan witnessed Merrze in her perfection. Mother nature had taken its manifestation as her garments. Merrze was radiant and her emerald portals held a touch of life so imbued within them they throbbed the young world king's heart. Though it was the way she had moved with such grace and joy that impacted Jahan.

Jahanghir tilted his head unable to understand his sudden attraction for the woman.  His bangs would drape his eyes just barely. Merrze had an effect on Jahanghir. She stirred his masculinity and the way she looked at him so full of life made him feel more man than ever.  At the end he reflected her nature in his most handsome way. Smiling and lifting his crown skyward again he gave Merrze his signature grin.

"Well done Lioness!" He praised her "Let me join you. You're having too much fun". Jahan paced forward limiting the space between him and his star fated lover. ""LORD BEYOND STRENGTH! CROWN ME AS WORLD KING!"

Gravity was gone for a thin moment as Jahanghirs crown turned from ebony to a blinding white. Jahanghir's transformation seemed to catch the petals of the jacaranda tree in mid air, making them rise to defy gravity if but for a moment. When the transformation finished, the petals fell and the wind blew fiercely scattering petals. The rukh had seemed delighted too, they danced about as the two King candidates united.

Jahan's hair was turned platinum, his eyes seemed to glow a shade more brightly aswell. His face was ornamented by a silver valkyrian guard. The most notable of all of Jahanghir's changes were his wings, they were the inspiration of much envy and awe. 3 pairs of wings with a magnificent span, each an unworldly color. White, platinum, silver and ombre-magenta. They were a spectacle he would not be used to this. Jahanghir showed off his control of the appendages, stretching them to their 7 meter span. He curled them protectively around Merrze allowing her to examine them.

Jahan was happy to show his form off to another King Candidate. Jahangir leaned towards Merrze, his cheek just hardly brushing hers.

"Do you like what you see?" Jahanghir teased her ear, he had hoped she would.

Djinn: Gremory
Theme: Strength/Gravity
Type:Crown
Appearance:An artifact, one of the dungeons traps which Jahanghir placed upon his head that faithful day.A band of a metal substance uknown to this world. Jahanghirs crown is black with a soft hue of heliotrope.Within the inner bandign of the crown in the Torran language reads.
"Long live The King"
Djinn Equip:

Djinn: Gremory
Form: Djinn Equip
Theme: Strength
Chant: الرب وراء القوة! ولي ولي الملك العالمي ( Lord beyond strength! Crown me as world king! )
Flight: A Tier
Cost: 20m | 10m
Cool Down: 8
Appearance: Jahan's body transforms and his body grows 3 impressive sets of wings with a wing span of 7 meters each. Each pair of wings are different in colored feathers being white, platinum/silver and ombre magenta. Jahan's body grows hard reptilian traits around the hands and abdomen. While Jahanghir's hair turns alabaster white, his garments become embellished in sharp ornamental silver armor, some of which float suspended in his gravity. Around his face is a valkyrian face guard which is sharp and regal. Jahanghir's weapon equip turns into a pitch black nodachi which seems to glow with an aura akin to a black light. The blade is 153 inches long.
Passive:

Within this form, the user is surrounded by an intense field of gravity that radiates 30m out from his body that moves with them. The initial intensity of this field causes all objects within to feel pressure on their knees and back, they are reduced by a full tier of speed. If the target has C tier strength, they will immediately fall to a kneeling position and only be able to move their upper body. Every 4 posts, the field will pulsate, causing unbearable pressure upon the knees and back that is so great that their speed has diminished to more than half of what it was. If the target has B tier strength, they will fall to a kneeling position and only be able to move their upper body. Any lower and they will be in a deep bow. This effect lasts for 3 posts. The effect will cancel if those effected are not within range of the passive.

130/150 magoi

View user profile

12 Re: The fruits of fate [Jahan/Merrze] on 27/03/18, 03:37 pm

Merrze

A-Tier
A-Tier
The fanalis would watch as the man before her started to change. Taking the form of something different. He would exude a strong pressure which would weigh down the air as his form shifted. It was interesting to see how another king candidate accessed their power, how their appearance altered. She was interested to see the form that his Djinn would bring. Soon resplendent objects would spread out wrapping around her. Their shape would start to be more clear soon realizing they were wings. How beautiful, she would think to herself when seeing the form before her. While she was the embodiment of nature he seemingly took the form of force, looking as the visage similar to an armored angel.

"Well it's certainly interesting, the pressure is rather immense. But I do like what I see, your djinn seems to be a rather powerful. Why don't we take them out for a test run "world king." She would speak playfully. Her body would shoot in the air from the power of the djinn. She knew the man before her would be able to do the same but who knew how long he had this power, or how well his control was. She peered from above offering her hand out for Jahan to join her.

Excitement rushed through her, this power was interesting to her. She hoped to see more of it's capabilities while showing off her own power. Knowing more about the Djinn was tantalizing too. She had seen them before, she knew what they were but had yet to fully see the extent to their power. It was an interesting source of power, that seemed to represent ideals at least that was the conclusion she came to from her dungeon diving experiences.

"Come on lover boy, why not put that power to work and show me what you got."

Magoi: 190/220

View user profile

13 Re: The fruits of fate [Jahan/Merrze] on 30/03/18, 08:54 am

Merrze's taunting only further brought Jahanghir's blood to a boil. He had seen her rise into the air and fly, without wings or aid like his she was able to fully defy gravity.He wanted to join her so badly to be in the air experiencing flight He hadn't done it in so long, attempted to fly. Yet and still the kind candidate would attempt it again without a plan or a method.

He  lowered his stance priming his legs for power before he jumped using all of his might. Jahanghir  ascended and soon his lift off had became light and smooth, he had went from jumping to flying in a single transition. His body bulletted towards Merrze at great speeds. Jahanghirs movement was powerful and swift, as if he was suited for air. It was obvious that Jahanghir had great potential for flight.

Jahans body closed its distance between his and Merrze and he unfurled his wings, this small action changed everything as the world king went spiraling out of control. Jahan's body flipped right past Merrze several times in a flashy manner before he headed for the ground. Just Barely Jahanghir caught himself, flipping his bodies orientation right side up and dragging his feet deep into the ground to brake

Skidding to a halt he nearly fell which aggravated him. He didn't expect that his wings would have so much control over his flight path. Hell he could fly with or without them. Comedic-ally some of the Melodies  flew to Jahan surrounding their master tweeting rapidly at him. As Jahan examined them they looked a bit disappointed as if jahans flight had been a big let down. The birds would flap in an exaggerated manner trying to teach the young king some physics. After a moment of study Jahan was in the air again at  Merrze faster and with much more control than before.

He halted his flight behind her and grinned mischievously, Jahanghir was ballsy and reckless. His mischievous nature had been put on hold for most of his time in Kou. As much as he liked playing around he hadnt allowed himself to drop his guard long enough to be silly or do something he would regret.

At the very moment all of that was tunnel visioned. He wanted to tease Merrze, to cause a reaction from her so he could play. Jahan boldly slapped Merrze's backside, enough so that it would slightly sting and rile the women up.

"TAG!" Jahanghir yelled as he put some distance between the two. He didnt care if she was to catch him, he just wanted her to chase him. With that Jahanghir flew off waiting on his Lioness to begin the hunt.

View user profile

14 Re: The fruits of fate [Jahan/Merrze] on 08/04/18, 11:52 pm

Merrze

A-Tier
A-Tier
She would give a slight snicker at the sight of the man trying to fly. It seemed at first like he was just naturally moving without much control. He would flap his wings, learning to move with the help of his bird friends. Soon the king candidate would gain a bit more grace in his movements. He was learning to use his new form a bit more suitably. Reminding her of when she had first learned to use her equip. Gaining knowledge of the Djinn's power was hard, yet once you learned to control and train with it the knowledge felt like a flood.

He would soon move towards her, seemingly playful with his new power. She couldn't blame him either, to her the power was exciting. To be able to climb to even further heights and explore the complexity of the world. He might not have had the same sentiments but Merrze was glad to be sharing the moment with Jahan. She thought it was nice but the thought would quickly
pass as the fanalis felt a sharp pain in the ass. It was unexpected for the moment, and it would get her hot blood pumping.

As soon as the other king candidate would try to jet off she would chase after him. Her acceleration would skyrocket, causing her hair to shoot back from the strong gusts of wind wrapping around her. The hunt had begun, it was a nice and friendly change of pace. The rush of the event let her heart spur out of control. It had been so long since Merrze had the time to actually enjoy life. There had been so much pressure of leader her followers. The pressure of dealing with the civil war, the pressures of her past coming back. Yet like war, she was not going to lose this game.

"Well Mr. World King, it's been fun but there's a reason they're called flytraps."
She would joke, as her plants went to work. It was hard for her to catch him, as they were moving at similar speeds making it hard to ever catch up. But Merrze had the reach of her plants, and they were perfect for the scenario. They would beautifully unfurl, blooming out towards the angelic light of Jahangir. Two of them wrapping around to grab him. As this happened the other two would smack the cheeks of the male lion. She wasn't sure if she would grab him with the large wings but it would be hard for him to bypass his posterior punishment.

"Tag you're it!!" the fanalis roared with childlike delight.

Magoi: 180/220

View user profile

15 Re: The fruits of fate [Jahan/Merrze] on 14/04/18, 12:46 am

Jahan's face lit up, his pride was shot for a moment as the womans plants struck him. Jahanghir's face scowled boyishly and he turned around mid air his wings expanding for a second as he hovered. His aura had activated with the rush of his emotions. Grabbing at Merrze's vine he tugged at the woman before rocketing towards her.

Jahan would give her no chance to escape him, He did not care about the woman's experience with her Djinn. He was the 7th King Candidate and he is the most beautiful within the air. He aimed to capture Merrze in one short burst, if he would. He would grip her by the side and she would feel the strength of his bloodline within his grip, and she would witness the strength of his majesty in the air. Jahanghir's raw aura may not cripple Merrze's strength but she would feel it none the less.  

Jahanghir and Merrze would come crashing from the air landing several meters from the Jacaranda they had reunited at. Jahanghir landed on his feet, coming to a powerful halt which shook the ground as he made contact. He cradled Merrze in his arms bridal style and as his aura evaporated he let her loose. He hand slid across he side and waistline, and he poked his tongue out at her.

"Tag ur it"
Jahan said to Merrze in an almost comical way, as if the calm after their burst of moments was as natural as any day. Even more unsuspectingly Jahanghir quickly stole a kiss from the Fanalis General. The white lioness who no man had been so bold with, Jahanghir either foolishly or luckily exploited himself some intimacy. Though it was nothing that could be done about it, Jahanghir could not help himself the way he felt in her presence. He had wanted it, to be it and to be real.

After the kiss, which he had wanted to fill with his passion he pulled his face from her reach. Jahanghir's grip on Merrze's waist tightened and he wanted to rise again into the air and his wings responded by flowing gracefully in sequence up and down.

"Again." Jahan said unapologetic-ally if not almost rude.

"Kiss me again. Above the sky."

View user profile

16 Re: The fruits of fate [Jahan/Merrze] on 09/05/18, 11:17 am

Merrze

A-Tier
A-Tier
She followed after him, soaring into the air as they painted their images into the sky/ They were the brushes and the world was their canvas. She enjoyed soaring through the air as the young man chased after her. Colorful wings, and plants spread through the sky. Their beautiful images wrapped around each other as the young man approached her into the air. Meeting for an encounter in the sky.

AS he met with her in the air the lioness felt his embrace as he grasped her in the air. There was a pressure, it was a strong pressure even if she could hold her own against it. She felt it wrap around her as Jahan would give the female fanalis a kiss. He made his presence and power noticeable in that gentle moment. A warm act deep within a display of both of their powers, presented in the sky as the center of this art piece. The beautiful moment would come crashing down yet, literally.

A shooting star that crashed against the ground they would once again be were they had met. He held her warmly and affectionately. He held her like she was a spring bride, but the spring bride would enjoy the peaceful and playful moment. As he held her tight and stuck out his tongue getting a soft giggle from the warrior. She would enjoy his warm embrace as the once again reached the top of the sky, meeting with another kiss. It was a soft a blissful moment but it would be time for her goodbye.

"I've enjoyed my time with you Jahangir, but I must go, I need to go home. My people need me to govern them, I hope to so you again. If you want to find me look for a large settlement near the plains. It goes by the name of Meridia."

She would part his arms, giving a faint kiss upon his lips and deactivating her equip after lowering to the ground. The white blur would show her strength once last time. Her legs would boom with a force, as she cracked through the night to return home.

[Exit]

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum