You are not connected. Please login or register

The Lion's Abilities [ v.3.1 ]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Lion's Abilities [ v.3.1 ] Empty The Lion's Abilities [ v.3.1 ] 03/01/18, 08:47 am

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Groyzam Tsyen
Tier: A-Tier
Class: Magician
Type: Offensive
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user forms an 'x' with their hands and slashes downward in a knife hand strike, 45-degree angle. The user must concentrate on their target for a moment before use. As well, they must pause before they slash downward to enact the ability.
Scaling: Scaling allows the user to hit multiple targets.
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 4 posts
Cost: Initially 40 magoi ; Presuming scaled twice and sustained twice ; 60 magoi + (60 / 2) + (60 / 2 ) = 120 magoi.
Description:

Four points of gravity that look like miniature black vortexes form around the target. Once they have been formed, the only time they will move is slightly outward. When the user slashes down, the points will drag outward from the target. These motions cause the target to be brutally ripped apart, dealing A-Tier damage. The user can target anyone in a 40-meter range. Without scaling, the user can not target multiple enemies at the same time.

Old Groyzam Tsyen:

I am resubmitting my untrained ability because of how overly nerfed I made it (it had a range of only ten meters for an ability that works rather similarly to Trently's Arashi Sonsho - although considering it doesn't hang around for 4 posts, I'd argue it's not even as strong as his ability lol.)

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

I don't see anything wrong with it. It's a really strong ability. T __T But it follows the rules. So, approved for training!

Code:
[center][b]Groyzam Tsyen[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] A-Tier
[b]Class:[/b] Magician
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Medium
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user forms an 'x' with their hands and slashes downward in a knife hand strike, 45-degree angle. The user must concentrate on their target for a moment before use. As well, they must pause before they slash downward to enact the ability.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Scaling allows the user to hit multiple targets.
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 4 posts
[b]Cost:[/b] Initially 40 magoi ; Presuming scaled twice and sustained twice ; 60 magoi + (60 / 2) + (60 / 2 ) = 120 magoi.
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
Four points of gravity that look like miniature black vortexes form around the target. Once they have been formed, the only time they will move is slightly outward. When the user slashes down, the points will drag outward from the target. These motions cause the target to be brutally ripped apart, dealing A-Tier damage. The user can target anyone in a 40-meter range. Without scaling, the user can not target multiple enemies at the same time.[/list]

The Lion's Abilities [ v.3.1 ] 001
The Lion's Abilities [ v.3.1 ] 002The Lion's Abilities [ v.3.1 ] 003

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

training is done! sobs

link

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola