D-Tier
Pride Haruhiro___hai_to_gensou_no_grimgar_by_haalhady-db3f99c
Name: Pride
Country Affiliation: Reim
Race: Human
Tier: D
Class: Warrior
Age + Birthdate: 13 1/1
Personality: A child esque canvas tainted by familial obligation. Pride was an innocent child, once upon a time. Growing up, he just wanted to play with a fresh spark of curiosity. As he grew up, through recognition from his family and peers, being called a prodigy, phenom, history in the making, he began to feed on the attention. This encouragement guided Pride towards being achievement-oriented, just so he could keep tasting the flavor of adoration.

But as he grew with those behaviors, he was even more intertwined with his family. His mother, father and older sister were all talented and each one was a reason for his success
His sister with a muse in her heart, his mother being the brains of the household and father as the alpha of the household, charismatic and athletic. While they were sweet and loving to each other, they were part of a local Reim thief faction, Rot also known as The Rabble of Thieves.

This gang was merely a method of survival for most, and the rot spread. The natural consequences were in plain sight. From Robin hood theft, it became armed robbery, to assault, racketeering and even murder for hire, and these values and callousness was a sort of blind nationalist emotion; us versus them. His whole family felt that way but Pride was torn between being kind to others and his family values.

Pride just wanted to be a kid, play and wanted to be nice to others because he inherently valued the golden rule. However, a child is meant to be seen, not heard.
Likes: “I can't resist a game. I just love to win!” “Ack! Did you see me dancing? Can't help it, if I hear a tune, I feel it in my heart and….” Pride gets back in the groove.
Dislikes: “SORRY!! Did I hurt you?
“Ugh, I don't want to go to school. It's so pointless, why am I learning this stuff?”
Aspirations: Pride has seen what Rot has done not only to his family but also to the people of Reim. Maybe they had a slight personal benefit at a high risk, but this also made the life considerably worse for the victim, they suffer, their families suffer and it has lead to a sense of walking on eggshells from the increased security in Reim.

He wasn't officially apart of it, but tangentially involved through his family. His plan was to join and change it for the better.
Phobias/fears: Pride had finally developed a sense of actual fear. One day, playing in the slums of Reim with some of his friends, happy as normal with his marble set. He had seen one of his father's dogs, and dipped away from his friends. As he followed the wild dog, the two swarms of dogs had gathered around a meal, but as they stated their hunger, he could see the scraps. The bones and entrails of a man...
Face-Claim: Haruhiro - Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash
Hair Color: Dark
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 150 cm
Weight: 35 kg
Appearance: An average-looking child of the slums. Slim from the poor pickings, and always looking a bit unkempt and doesn't stay clean for long. Medium-length brunette hair, never styled but occasionally will pin it up from his eyes to look proper if it isn't already under a hood.

Not particularly tall, but his physique means everything looks good on him. He will wear something on either extreme of roominess. Cloak and hoods that hide his shape, or tights and body tights that accentuate it.

With his first coming to the collosseum, he has decided to wear a lions mask with a half body cloaked hood and black body tights underneath.
Rukh Alignment: Black
Special Features: Hair color matches rukh alignment
History: The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Like father, like son, they were both innocent to the world. Glory, Prides father, was naive at first as well. His family, too, was infected by Rot. Glory had several dogs, companions and family to him. His parents were regular people from the slums. They disliked working as much as the next person, and they saw the inequality and realized they were practically wage slaves. The appeal of Rabble of Thieves was enough and not knowing anything else, they did what they thought was right to provide for their family.

A tradition that slowly chipped away at Glory. Glory took his wife as an intended victim of a gang rape.  A slave named Zoya who had enough wits and talent to escape but was still caught by Glory. There was passion from the very first moment and they made love in twisted Stockholm syndrome type of way. But eventually, she was missing as a slave and simply became part of the rot and became Glory's wife, taking the name Chastity as part of her new life.

Their first child, born of their first night together was eventually named Sally, as in an outburst of passion. These sort of names were typical for anyone part of Rabble which made them easier to stand out amongst each other.

Glory, a handsome well-built man who was an exceptional tamer who had packs of canines at his disposal. Chastity, a ranger from the great plains, an intelligent woman who learned from her interactions with the students from Magnostadt. Sally, an assassin who was reckless and creative, completely embracing Rabble of Thieves, learning from them equally as she learned from her parents.

This is what made up Prides family. His parents were normal when it came to their gang, but to any outsiders, they were different people. Pride just wanted everyone to be the same, to treat everyone like they were part of the family.

He tried to understand it as much as he could but he was met with walls and redirect and "when you're older"Ed.

Despite his frustration, he confirmed, but only because he never had to do anything bad directly, but now some of the higher UPS in the faction had found the perfect role for him. A star attraction at the collosseum, he could be the center of attention and treat the fights like a game. It was everything he could want, but he was merely a distraction so the Rot could pilfer the attendees.

The true cost of realizing his dreams were unbeknownst to him, but he would know register with the aspiration to become the number one gladiator of Reim.

Pb]Pridehated doing anything for the faction, even the simplest of tasks [Pr[bedevious in nature. In the past, he would just have to follow someone for a few days and relay the info, sometimes he would just have to go and talk to someone and even just give a loud shout should he find someone. These things were just steps for a crime down the road. Respectively, he was scouting and casing people's schedules, which lead to blackmail, or timing a theft or a scam, Or he would merely distract someone as to allow someone else to pickpocket them or to buy time, speaking to the policing force and finally being used as a lookout. These actions, once he discovered their true purpose, he was miserable, he knew this wasn't the person he wanted to be, but how could he avoid helping the people who were essentially his family? They were people who took care of him, or helped him out when he would be harassed. There was some severe dissonance for the child, it would make him physically sick, initially. But now there have been some negative impacts psychologically despite doing his best to conceal the true results.[/b]

Role-Play Sample:He had just been listening to the New Year's fireworks for the last 2 hours, another uneventful holiday. The person had his mobile phone nestled between his hands, manipulating the device with ease flipping between pages on the browser and going back and forth through several apps. Nodding as he double-checked and reexamined the rules 'Almost done, just another hundred words and a few links and I am ready to post.'

The male went to his word counting site, 'Eighty.' He sighed knowing he was still a bit ways off from the requirements, but his fingers long-pressed the text, selecting the first option from the new menu. He repeated the action on the freshly highlighted words. The male pasted the paragraphs of words into the forum with a final thought in his mind, 'I hope they'll like the meta, heh.'

Sidebar. I know I have two aspirations, the one in aspirations is more like his long term goal, the onein his history is more of a short term. And I know my appearance isn't one of Haruhiro ATM, but it is OC for how I want him to look right now and sometimes in the future.

Sidebar2. Added it in bold.

Last edited by Pride on 01/01/18, 12:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

2Pride Empty Re: Pride on 01/01/18, 07:04 am

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier
I'd use your current FC for now - and when you want to change your appearance, go here to change it: http://magiworld.forumotion.com/t8570-character-update-requests

Also, you don't really ever give him a reason to have black rukh in your history.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

3Pride Empty Re: Pride on 01/01/18, 01:02 pm

Pride

Pride
D-Tier
D-Tier
Pride 9d6d4abf885b83dc654d9325e018bfc16ceeaa82_hq

View user profile

4Pride Empty Re: Pride on 01/01/18, 02:24 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Code:
[center][img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/dd85/th/pre/f/2017/083/6/d/haruhiro___hai_to_gensou_no_grimgar_by_haalhady-db3f99c.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Pride
[b]Country Affiliation:[/b] Reim
[b]Race:[/b] Human
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Class:[/b] Warrior
[b]Age + Birthdate:[/b] 13 1/1
[b]Gender:[/b] ♂
[b]Sexuality:[/b] EW, GIRLS HAVE COOTIES.
[b]Personality:[/b] A child-esque canvas tainted by familial obligation. Pride was an innocent child, once upon a time. Growing up, he just wanted to play with a fresh spark of curiosity. As he grew up, through recognition from his family and peers, being called a prodigy, phenom, history in the making, he began to feed on the attention. This encouragement guided Pride towards being achievement-oriented, just so he could keep tasting the flavor of adoration.

But as he grew with those behaviors, he was even more intertwined with his family. His mother, father and older sister were all talented and each one was a reason for his success
His sister with a muse in her heart, his mother being the brains of the household and father as the alpha of the household, charismatic and athletic. While they were sweet and loving to each other, they were part of a local Reim thief faction, Rot also known as The Rabble of Thieves.

This gang was merely a method of survival for most, and the rot spread. The natural consequences were in plain sight. From Robin hood theft, it became armed robbery, to assault, racketeering and even murder for hire, and these values and callousness was a sort of blind nationalist emotion; us versus them. His whole family felt that way but Pride was torn between being kind to others and his family values.

Pride just wanted to be a kid, play and wanted to be nice to others because he inherently valued the golden rule. However, a child is meant to be seen, not heard.
[b]Likes:[/b] “I can't resist a [b]game.[/b] I just love to win!” “Ack! Did you see me [b]dancing?[/b] Can't help it, if I hear a tune, I feel it in my heart and….” Pride gets back in the groove.
[b]Dislikes:[/b] “SORRY!! Did I [b]hurt you?[/b]”
“Ugh, I don't want to go to [b]school.[/b] It's so pointless, why am I learning this stuff?”
[b]Aspirations:[/b] Pride has seen what Rot has done not only to his family but also to the people of Reim. Maybe they had a slight personal benefit at a high risk, but this also made the life considerably worse for the victim, they suffer, their families suffer and it has lead to a sense of walking on eggshells from the increased security in Reim.

He wasn't officially apart of it, but tangentially involved through his family. His plan was to join and change it for the better.
[b]Phobias/fears:[/b] Pride had finally developed a sense of actual fear. One day, playing in the slums of Reim with some of his friends, happy as normal with his marble set. He had seen one of his father's dogs and dipped away from his friends. As he followed the wild dog, the two swarms of dogs had gathered around a meal, but as they stated their hunger, he could see the scraps. The bones and entrails of a man...
[b]Face-Claim:[/b] Haruhiro - Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash
[b]Hair Color:[/b] Dark
[b]Eye Color:[/b] Brown
[b]Height:[/b] 150 cm
[b]Weight:[/b] 35 kg
[b]Appearance:[/b] An average-looking child of the slums. Slim from the poor pickings, and always looking a bit unkempt and doesn't stay clean for long. Medium-length brunette hair, never styled but occasionally will pin it up from his eyes to look proper if it isn't already under a hood.

Not particularly tall, but his physique means everything looks good on him. He will wear something on either extreme of roominess. Cloak and hoods that hide his shape, or tights and body tights that accentuate it.

With his first coming to the colosseum, he has decided to wear a lion's mask with a half body cloaked hood and black body tights underneath.
[b]Rukh Alignment:[/b] Black
[b]Special Features:[/b] Hair color matches rukh alignment
[b]History:[/b] The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Like father, like son, they were both innocent to the world. Glory, Prides father, was naive at first as well. His family, too, was infected by Rot. Glory had several dogs, companions, and family to him. His parents were regular people from the slums. They disliked working as much as the next person, and they saw the inequality and realized they were practically wage slaves. The appeal of Rabble of Thieves was enough and not knowing anything else, they did what they thought was right to provide for their family.

A tradition that slowly chipped away at Glory. Glory took his wife as an intended victim of a gang rape.  A slave named Zoya who had enough wits and talent to escape but was still caught by Glory. There was passion from the very first moment and they made love in twisted Stockholm syndrome type of way. But eventually, she was missing as a slave and simply became part of the rot and became Glory's wife, taking the name Chastity as part of her new life.

Their first child, born from their first night together was eventually named Sally, as in an outburst of passion. These sort of names were typical for anyone part of Rabble which made them easier to stand out amongst each other.

Glory, a handsome well-built man who was an exceptional tamer who had packs of canines at his disposal. Chastity, a ranger from the great plains, an intelligent woman who learned from her interactions with the students from Magnostadt. Sally, an assassin who was reckless and creative, completely embracing Rabble of Thieves, learning from them equally as she learned from her parents.

This is what made up Prides family. His parents were normal when it came to their gang, but to any outsiders, they were different people. Pride just wanted everyone to be the same, to treat everyone like they were part of the family.

He tried to understand it as much as he could but he was met with walls and redirect and "when you're older Ed".

Despite his frustration, he confirmed, but only because he never had to do anything bad directly, but now some of the higher UPS in the faction had found the perfect role for him. A star attraction at the colosseum, he could be the center of attention and treat the fights like a game. It was everything he could want, but he was merely a distraction so the Rot could pilfer the attendees.

The true cost of realizing his dreams was unbeknownst to him, but he would know register with the aspiration to become the number one gladiator of Reim.

Pride hates doing anything for the faction, even the simplest of tasks bedevious in nature. In the past, he would just have to follow someone for a few days and relay the info, sometimes he would just have to go and talk to someone and even just give a loud shout should he find someone. These things were just steps for a crime down the road. Respectively, he was scouting and casing people's schedules, which lead to blackmail, or timing a theft or a scam, Or he would merely distract someone as to allow someone else to pickpocket them or to buy time, speaking to the policing force and finally being used as a lookout. These actions, once he discovered their true purpose, he was miserable, he knew this wasn't the person he wanted to be, but how could he avoid helping the people who were essentially his family? They were people who took care of him or helped him out when he would be harassed. There was some severe dissonance for the child, it would make him physically sick, initially. But now there have been some negative impacts psychologically despite doing his best to conceal the true results.

[b]Role-Play Sample:[/b]He had just been listening to the New Year's fireworks for the last 2 hours, another uneventful holiday. The person had his mobile phone nestled between his hands, manipulating the device with ease flipping between pages on the browser and going back and forth through several apps. Nodding as he double-checked and reexamined the rules 'Almost done, just another hundred words and a few links and I am ready to post.'

The male went to his word-counting site, 'Eighty.' He sighed knowing he was still a bit ways off from the requirements, but his fingers long-pressed the text, selecting the first option from the new menu. He repeated the action on the freshly highlighted words. The male pasted the paragraphs of words into the forum with a final thought in his mind, 'I hope they'll like the meta, heh.'

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum