Moon Rabb-what now? [D Rank/lagi/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

mission
Spoiler:

The hooting and hollering bellowed back and forth throughout the streets of Kou.

"They're coming! They're coming!!!

So some people, they knew this crazy man, he always talked about something that was starting to make their way towards Kou, or start to become unearthed from Kou. Whatever it was, it got the old drunk in a frenzy.

"It's come-"

He stopped as he walked right into Lagi, which towered over the short old man and smiled, pulling out a satchel of El ragu for the man to drink. "Seems like you got yourself a pretty interesting story, care for a trade?" The man would sniff the satchel, knowing that the El ragu was inside "How do you always get the good stuff! I guess I should splurge before I die, with those blasted things escaping. "

Handing him the satchel and taking a seat next to him, Lagi would stare into the eyes of the old timer as he wet his lips a little with the drink, already starting to feel the effects. "What exactly is coming again?"

The man would take a few more sips as he started to tell his tale. "The rabbits, the man-eating vicious rabbits. They are creatures that don't even seem native or even of this world. They are not of this world, impossible to think so, with how they move their body and the bloodlust that they carry. "

Lagi blinked a few times, wondering if the drugs were kicking in or if the man was telling the truth somewhat.  "You said that there was some kind of ...........reason why you think there are coming. Or better yet.....why do you think so?"  The man swallowed a bit of the liquor and pounded his chest.

"The rumors, it matches with the time they first showed up. The tavern, those people in the tavern...."

WC 312/500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The man would then exclaim how he managed to steal the hair that was found, as well as revealing a cemented foot carving that was left by the rabbits that he had all this time. Even though the event was long after Lagi and the people of his generation were even born, this man still believed in the fact that these rabbits could come back.

Walking inside of the tavern, he noticed that there was a man holding his face, with little droplets of blood pouring at the side of his head. He seemed like a construction worker of some kind, and he reeked of gunpowder. "What happened here?"

One of the waitresses walked over to lagi and whispered in his ear. "The old crazy bastard went at it again. That fella over there was explaining about a possible gold mine he found, but the blast caused a huge gap and opened a strange hole. He said he ran for his life after finding some strange hair. " Being a bit annoyed, the man would holler at Lagi and shoo his had at him. "I'm not talking about anything, I know you're friends with that old man. Look what he did to my face!!"

Walking over, lagi would prep his viper fang in a small vial and bolster the poison, bringing it to be an A-rank poison value. Afterwards, he would slam the man's head down , pinning him with B rank strength and waving the vial of poison at the side of his eye.

"The first thing that might go is your eyes, then maybe ...it'll reach the brain. If you don't want that happening to you, I suggest you start talking. "

Stam 400/430

WC 500 completed

abilities used
Spoiler:

Mundane item created
Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum