You are not connected. Please login or register

Into The Woods [ Job / Amatus ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Into The Woods [ Job / Amatus ] on 22/12/17, 07:32 pm

Rain Eveque
50 | 250


Job:
Job Name: Magical Berries
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Reim
Job Rewards: 100 XP | 7,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: N/A
Job Overview: A local farmer has recently been having livestock and crop trouble, his berry bushes have actually been coming to life and killing his livestock. Recently one of the berry bushes even threatened his life before disappearing into the dense forest. The farmer is offering a large reward for anyone who can help rid him of these creatures.

Enemies:
Enemy Name: Berry Bush Monster x4
Rank: C
Needed damage to take down: C
Description: C
Abilities:

  • Exploding Berry Barrage - The enemy launches multiple berries from their body that explode in a 2m radius on impact dealing C-Tier damage.
  • Thorny Suprise - The enemy will bury an explosive berry under the soil, and if anyone steps near it the berry will explode in a 5m radius dealing C-Tier damage.
  • Chomp - The enemies last desperate attack, they will attempt to latch onto you and bite you with their wicked teeth made of thorns dealing C-Tier damage.



You hear muffled sobs first this time. You're acutely aware of it coming from your side. You want to turn your head - you want to see the source of the cries. But you can't. No matter how hard you try, you can't turn your head. For a moment you have identified this strange, foreign emotion. For a moment you know the exact pain plaguing your heart. And then - you don't know. Your grip on the name slips away. Or perhaps it is still in your hands but instead of reading it you cast your eyes away. You never could handle the truth. A smile edges onto your face but it isn't happy. It is remorseful and… perhaps a bit tired. You sigh. You know it is immature and childish of you to deny reality. But then again - you are only but a child. An empty child with no moral sense of right or wrong.

A monster, in other words.



He exhaled. Another unsettling dream. This time he couldn't move his head at all which hardly matched the levels of discomfort the crying caused. Although, following the standards of an average person his levels of discomfort were far below the normal anxiety levels his dreams would usually provoke in others. But for him it was unusual and somewhat creepy. The slight shift from nothing to something caught him off guard and threw him off. Without the ability to comprehend social situations to their fullest discomfort simply did not exist in his life. So his slightly obsessive thoughts on the matter were perhaps understandable. What was it about that crying which alarmed him so greatly? Crying did not normally have this effect on him. Yet here he was, troubled by the fact that it did impact him. He groaned, placing a hand to his forehead. Someday these dreams would be the death of him.

Knowing by now that falling back asleep was near impossible for him, he chose to take a stroll around the capital in hopes of spotting something interesting. But almost against his will he found himself headed to the outskirts of the city. He walked past bandits and thugs and thieves sneaking through the night - and he barely offered so much as a glance toward the huddling figures shading exchanging goods and other forms of currency. Until finally, he stopped in front of a small house. Simple in design and not unusual among the similarly Reim-like houses. But this particular house was special. It housed a certain handsome man Rain had taken a liking to. Yet this has not been his intended destination. He blinked, unsure of what else to do. He hesitantly stepped forward. He attempted to push the door open. He paused. This… hadn’t exactly been his destination (granted he hadn’t a destination in mind at all) so he deliberated just leaving. But no, he had already walked here - why go back to a probably unexciting city?

A lock prevented him from entering easily however. He scowled. Locks. These abominable things made everything all the more annoying. Good thing he learned how to pick locks a long time ago. Obviously, this sort of thing wasn’t something he specialized in, but this particular lock barely constituted as protection and happened to be particularly easy to pick. Even a child could pick it with relative ease. But it was still annoying. With a huff, he pulled out a basic lock-picking tool and worked to open the door. Finally, as he pushed the door open the resistance faded. He slipped into the house quietly - he could be quiet when he wanted to be after all - and quickly scoured the house for Amatus. He peeked his head into the - what he assumed to be - bedroom.

“Oh, Amatuuuus~” he called out in a sing-songy voice. Spinning his hair through his fingers he stares at the handsome man with wide doe eyes. “Won’t a brave and strong man like you accompany me to the woods? I’m too scared to go by myself.”

679 | 1000


──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum