You are not connected. Please login or register

Keeping up with the Slavers![Job/Ganbo]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Another beautiful day roamed over Reim, the skies were dressed in a warm shining sun with a light breeze, and a hand full of clouds. Down on the ground Knuckles was walking along the streets. He had been gone a few days out training himself and had some skills to show off, of course, Knuckles was eager to show Ganbo what had learned.   On his way to find Ganbo he stumbled into the constabulary officer the two had met the other day when they turned in the bag of body parts.  Apparently, the duo was the only ones who seemed to keep turning missions with body parts an evidence instead of bringing bodies.  They were known for doing a good job estimating slavers but they often left them without info out who them. However they have proven results to eliminate threats, and so the man stopped Knuckles waving him down. "Excuse me, son, you're that fellow always with that larger man right? You should come see us later we got something that's more your scale on things. These aren't just your average slavers." Nodding to the man Knuckles went off to try and find his partner. The likely place was the bar, the choices were one of three of the often visited by the two. He might even be visiting other friends at another establishment. Either way, he had to find Ganbo so they could line their pockets some more.   Knuckles could use some more cash, he had a shield picked out down by the local blacksmith he was interested in, not only that but he might even start taking in some lessons with the man. Knowing weapons and how they are made would prove useful, not to mention knowing the weakness of each weapon would also help in combat.  For now, though he had to find Ganbo and these plans would have to wait.  

Knuckles left the area heading south to one of the three bars hoping Ganbo was in the first one, doing a search at all three would be a pain and a waste of time they could be used to get some info from the files the constabulary had to offer. Walking through the crowd's Knuckles placed his hands on his head, this position was casual for him something he often did and felt comfy while he did a lot of things. While he looked relaxed and his guard might have been down, this was a good position for him to assault an attacker who tried to get the jump on him.  Within the next few minutes, Knuckles was at the first bar pushing the doors open. It was around noon so there were only a bit of people in the bar. He searched to see if Ganbo was here or not.
Job Details:

WC 466

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

"WHAT THE FUCK! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT! YOU'RE DEAD TO ME!"It was a typical morning for Ganbo, ruining some fathers image of his innocent daughter, granted he was the lucky one he was in the bathroom. The man who was in the bed with the girl was Roger, or was it Terry either way content with his fun for the night. Ganbo contorted his way out of the window and slid down the roof until the screaming became just noise. Landing on his feet when he fell off the roof it wasn't a very far fall for a man of his height. He would casually walk out onto the streets strolling at a leisurely pace. It was still morning time so he would stroll to his favorite bar it had a breakfast side to it in the morning. He would go in through that entrance greeting his usual waitress as he ducked underneath the door. Sitting down at the bar he ordered a mimosa to tide over his stomach from the night prior.  Ordering his usual breakfast he waited and downed his drink. It wouldn't be long until the biscuits with gravy and a single egg came out on a plate. He scruffed it down while engaging in conversation. He relaxed while talking to one of the cooks, the restaurant was  having a slow day.

After about a hour or so Ganbo would leave a tip and walk over to the other side opening a door that lead down a mangy hallway. the second door on the left was the entrance to the bar the rest having some kind of administrative function. He would walk up to the bartender and order a double of rum, opening his tab once he got his drink he'd walk over to a booth and lie down. Occasionally sipping on his rum, he'd relax this way for a couple hours. It was around Noon when Knuckles would walk into the bar. Ganbo would hear his familiar footsteps as he entered the quasi-empty bar, there was something about being in traumatic places with people that got you use to things that you'd never think of. Sitting up Ganbo would wave at Knuckles and say.

"YO BRO!".

Hopefully Knuckles had something interesting to do, Ganbo had spent more money than necessary partying last night. It was something about Reim that just made you want to set loose.
WC:407

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

As soon as he had spent a few seconds in the bar, the scent of alcohol and wild sex was in the air. Looking to his right he saw the large hand waving to him as well, as hearing the voice of his friend. Smiling Knuckles walked over to the booth where he buddy had been laying before he walked in. What luck to find him here on the first try.  Angling his blade so he could sit with a comfortable position, Knuckles laid an elbow onto the table while resting his head into his palm. ''I'd take it you had another eventful night. You know you keep this up your going to be a slave again... A slave to a pregnant woman and a child. Then what, that life style will be gone. ''  knuckles grabbed the glass from the table finishing it off, before setting it back down he lifted it above his head with two finger pointed out ordering 2 more of the same drink. ''So, remember that little adventure we went on a few days back where you gave that kid your loli, well it seems out work hasn't gone unnoticed. That officer who nearly puked when I gave him the bags saw me while I was coming back from looking at the nice shield Old man Thomas got for sell. Anyway. The waitress came with the new round forcing Knux to pause while handing her some coin for her service and the drinks.

Looking back across the booth to Ganbo, Knuckles lifted his left brow. ''He comes up to me and said we ought to stop by again. They got something for us that's our type of shindig. Says these ain't those little traders we been dealing with. Now I don't know about you, but I sure can line my pockets a bit more. Taking a sip of his drink Knuckles tilted the the glass as he held it offering to clash glasses with Ganbo to celebrate. ''Now whenever we're ready we just got to go see the main and get our papers.''

WC 831

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

Listening to Knuckles, it was like his prayers had been asnwered twice in the same week.Hmm I wonder god I've been praying too. Laughing at his own inner monolouge Ganbo stood up."Let's get out of here then, I can always use some more funds." Walking back to the same constabulary, this time the environment was different. They seemed to be taking Ganbo and Knuckles more seriously now, it's incredible what a little work ethic can do.Or maybe they think your crazy...Na I was way too polite for them to think that. "Hey Sir, heard you got some more work for us, nothing like some additional cash flow for good citizen work. So what are the deets?"

The officer would look at Ganbo and Knuckles with a smile, over in the corner you could feel the tension from sone of the officers in the room. Ganbo ignored it as he pleasantly listened to the officer, "Alright Fellows, its still a simple job but outside our jurisdiction. As you know I'm undermanned and overworked there's a caravan of slaves leaving the city and I'm powerless to stop it. I need someone to stop it I'm willing to pay you more than last time. Feel free to bring me their heads, but remember I want the slaves back it wouldn't be fair for them to start their lives poor and lost. Here's the Caravan route they shouldn't be leaving for a couple more hours so use your time wisely." Ganbo would hand the papers over to Knuckles after he gave them a quick skim. THey would want to start setting up whatever ambush they wanted to plan now, so best to start heading for the southern city gates. He'd lead the way to the gate while Knuckles looked over the plans, he was excited to test his ability again. Hopefully this time he wouldn't be whipped so easily, he'd stay focused.

After a couple minutes of walking through the streets they arrived at the gate of Reim. There wasn't even a line for leaving the city the same couldn't be same for the other side. As they walked out Ganbo stretched his arms looking around while speaking to Knuckles. "All right your turn to lead hope you been thinking of where you want to set up."

WC: 383 + 407 = 790

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Looking over the papers as he headed to the south gate Knuckles under stood there to be four targets with unknown amount of slaves, however, for them to be trafficking slaves out with ease like this for so long it must of been only a few slaves at a time. Something simple enough would give the targets away though. Slaves had a look in their eyes, the way they walked was with a sense of death. They were ready to die instead on being a slave,most anyway. There was that one guy Knuckles grew up with that just always talked about how being a slave was good for the soul, how it would turn you into something strong and righteous, look at the long run. Of course, that lad died some odd years later in a fight he was force to do. Now at the southern gate Knuckles looked at the points of exit, lucky for them all gates had guards on them, two to be exact.  Walking over to them Knuckles pulled out his papers and explained what was going on and not to interfere, simply keep watch to make sure no one leaves after the fight starts.  

Ganbo seemed to forget that it was Knuckles who lead the assault last time but it was all good. "How do you feel about jumping down from the gate? By time they come here the sun should be starting to set putting it over our backs. They wouldn't see use until it's too late.  We both know the feature of a salve, overly covered women and men with any visible cuts with the look our doubt." With that said Knux found himself a ladder that the guards used at time to get to the top of the tower. Archers would usually be up here during a war time but with everything all peaceful they weren't. Getting into position the red haired male placed his hands on his head as he leaned back against the stone wall. "I think the government has a hand in this..." He turned his head to look over to Ganbo."How does one traffic slaves out of Reim when slavery isn't a thing here. Just think about it, they can't chain the slaves up meaning they would've killed or seriously hurt someone in front of them to keep them quiet. Not to mention, why wouldn't they try to alert the guards through out the city as they passed? I mean even IF they are in a cart of some sort, the slavers have tell signs." Was his native land a false promise? He hoped not as he was just starting to get used to being normal here. If his life here was a lie of all places where could he go? this further drove him to wanting to make his own kingdom one day. Where all slaves had a haven from all this rotten shit like this and who ever stood in his way would be cut down!

Wc 1349

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Keeping up with the Slavers![Job/Ganbo] YVYVcOy

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

"Well that plan doesn't sound bad at all, and yeah the government did probably have a hand in this. You have to remember that this is a recent change you can't expect everyone to just hop on board, that's why it's up to upstanding citizens like us to root out the cause. Then adequately handle them... He'd smile at the end and when he mentioned them as upstanding citizens. Knuckles did have a point though there was likely some government cooperation, who would take some time to root out. It was important they discovered them sooner than later, in the meantime it would do to have a reputation.That way if they did ever want to make a statement they'd need to come after Knuckles and Ganbo first.Though who knows how long that could take, what if the government official in charge isn't even in town. He hated waiting maybe he'd start sending back slavers in a more gruesome way to send a message of their own."Also if we find any important looking leadership maybe interrogate them." He would wait for Knuckles signal before proceeding further in the plan. They'd start to watch the city traffic, before the slaver's caravan came through.

The first noticeable wagon was one that bore a famous family sigil of the city. Ganbo didn't even know their names but it was obvious from how the cart moved to its guards that it was on a different level. One day Ganbo hoped to be able to go to a neighboring kingdom and rob a procession like that, possibly even for Reim. He found that every country had plenty of illegal things to do as long as it was to someone they declared an enemy. He found that funny about humans, in any case it wasn't long until a caravan of dancers passed by. This of coursed caught Ganbo's attention for the next few minutes, after they were out of sight he'd look over at Knuckles to see what he was up to. He wasn't sure how he liked doing stake outs like this but Ganbo hated it, it took so long he much preferred a good old fashion charge.

After looking at Knuckles for a second regardless if he was speaking or hadn't said a word Ganbo would poke him with his pointer finger. When Ganbo grew bored he grew childish they were directly related.

WC:398 + 790 = 1188

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Knuckles would only scan the cart's contents and the people with it to look for the signs of slavery. If none were found he'd turn back over to his back letting the sun's rays soak into him. Feeling Ganbo poke he, he quickly shifted over to his right side rolling over and glaring at him. "is this at all necessary? Didn't I tell you keep a ball with you so, when you get bored you don't annoy others." Knuckles said this, but then was about to resort to a surprise attack when he heard a voice. He froze in his tracks instantly and looked over to the next cart incoming. It was led by two camels of red nature, two men on the front side of the cart and two in the rear. Knuckles looked closer at the cart getting a peek of what was inside. A Dark skinned male with a beard like a goat's tail. His eyes widen as he knew this man, yes he did. Back when he was 12 and starting to be pitted against other slaves for bets, he was one of the traffickers that transported slaves for auction however he was one of the many that captured new slaves stealing them away from homes and families. His body began to shake as his anger began to rise within his body, for Ganbo's Sake he hoped he was ready. Knuckles took his sword and pulled it from it's sheath in what appeared to be an instant, reaching his offhand out he grabbed the ladder they used to get up here and lifted it from the grounds, turning his torso and hips and his left leg stepped back the male slung the ladder into the guard closest to him, about 6 meters out from where they were, slamming him into the cart. Unfortunately , the ladder was made of of sticks and twine. It had little to no solidness to do any major type of damage snapping as it made contact leaving only a simply meter left in his hands. Of course this attracted attention to the other guards and scared the shit out of the camel's causing them to stop where they were and leap into the air with the front of their bodies. The Cart began to rock as the Guards were first trying to search for the attacker but quickly were ordered to control the beast. "What are you doing fools!? Secure the beast before I have your heads!" While this was going on Knuckles leaped down from the wall to a near by roof only 2 or 3 meters away, he pushed off the wall with full power easily clearing it, now he had only a 4 meter distance between him and the guards. Arching his right arm back he spun his his torso as he threw his blade at straps holding the camel into the reins. The Sword sliced through the leather reins allowing the camels to be free, as the beast felt this they dashed off for now likely to stop a few minutes from here once they had calmed down.

Weaponless, Knuckles jumped down to the ground dashing in at full speed, the guard he had made contact with first was still leaning on the side of the cart trying to figure out his life right now. "DIE YOU BASTARDS!" He'd yell as loud as he could as his body was heading towards the guards pretty quickly, the 2nd Guard on this side of the cart noticed him, and in an instant dashed to close the gap[/b, after the 4 meters traveled he had [b]swung his blade catching Knuckles on the side dealing D damage as a small cut would open up. This angered Knuckles as he turned around and cold cocked the bastard right in the throat dealing C damage to his windpipe causing the man to hit his knees and gaps for air while holding his throat. Since the man dropped his short sword Knuckles lifted off the ground and stabbed it through his shoulder aiming it down toward the heart.

Blood began to spew out as it covered Knuckles, his emerald green hues seem to hold a different light when he was mad. He became more reckless but also more dangerous. The better parts of this was he still knew who his friends were and weren't so Ganbo was safe from Knuckles.

WC 2,114

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Keeping up with the Slavers![Job/Ganbo] YVYVcOy

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

Knuckles jumped into action causing chaos while as cover for his attack. He managed to make contact with one of the guards as the other two started to move, Ganbo hit the ground. Grumbling while running about how Knuckles fucked up the ladder he would run to intercept one of the two guards moving towards Knuckles. He would attempt to land a solid left hook on the guard, he manged to catch him by surprise. Though the guard managed to avert some of the damage by angling himself he went flying back 2 meters into a tree. He'd stand back up in a second, but Ganbo wouldn't get a chance to see as the other man immediately changed course.Moving at 9 m/s the guard would close the distance between him and Ganbo in no time. He'd try a diagonal slash with his blade across Ganbo's mid region. Ganbo managed to strike the blade away with his hands slapping the guards wrist in a different direction. The guard would jump back to gain space, that's when Ganbo would notice the other guard who was now standing. They had both moved so they were facing off against Ganbo.Well I guess it wouldn't be worth the pay if it was boring.

The two men would start to move in opposite radial directions trying to circle Ganbo and stretch his vision out. It was a good tactic, to force an enemy into offense where you have superior numbers. Unfortunately for these men Ganbo started to wind his right arm up as it started to spin in multiple circles you could see him invest more stamina than usual. Watching until they were far enough that he could only see one in his vision he'd charge the man who had already sprinted towards him. He'd be the more tired as he unleashed a barrage of 4 punches they connected as the guard coughed up blood while falling on the ground. Ganbo wasn't sure if he was just unconscious or dead he didn't have time to check either. The other guard had taken advantage of Ganbo's attack and landed a nice slash from the mid of Ganbo's back region almost to his butt. It didn't cut too deep due to his Imuchakk physiology, he still felt it regardless. He'd turn around and do a quick left jab to the man's stomach,  he manged to dodge it. Swinging his blade at Ganbo it would be met with a slap from Ganbo's right hand. The man's sword would fly out of his hands and before the impact could be heard as the metal hit the ground.

WC: 438 + 1188 = 1626
Stamina: 100/130
Skill used:

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Unknowingly, Ganbo had saved Knuckles while he was wide open to an attack. Grabbing the sword from the man's shoulder he sliced it across his throat then kicked him over. At this time the guard he had slammed up against the cart have move 9 m/s towards him stabbing his blade into his chest, whether it was luck or fate the blade hadn't gone too deep allowing the crimson haired male to keep on fighting. Still, the attack made him wince in pain and forced him to take a knee while his white robes began to show red. Grabbing the Mal'es wrist with his left-hand Knuckles began to squeeze at it forcing the man to let go of his blade. Pushing from the ground he'd send his head into the gut of the guard right into the sternum taking his breath away, or at least making it harder to breathe for a brief moment.  Taking the other guards blade in his hand he struck with all his might at the guard before him, giving a diagonal slice to his chest, though the guard managed to use his leather straps on his arm to take the brunt of the attack, the sheer force of the attack causes the sword to snap in half.  Following this attack up Knuckles lifted his left knee up as he did a push kick sending the man backward and slamming into the ground.

This action forced Knuckles to grab his wound as he had stretched out the cut and cause a slight bit more damage from the range of motion he took. It became obvious as the blood began to spread throughout more of his robes.  Walking over the Guard on the ground whom he had just kicked, he placed his thumbs on his eyeballs and pushed in. A popping noise could be heard to those within range, as scream lifted into the air and filled the streets. Blood began to rise from the shocks where the man's eyes used to be housed.  WIth blood now on his hands he stood upright, arching his back slightly over as if he was about to fall over. His emerald hues gazed at the man within the cart, who was a bit taken back by the scene he had just witnessed.  Even he who was a slave trafficker hadn't done something so gruesome physically, but Knuckles knew he had done much much worse with mental torment.  Walking over to his bronze and steel sword, he lifted it from the ground as he looked over to check on Gnabo real quick to ensure his partner was doing as well or better than he was.  

The Trafficker within the cart lifted his arm to the door as he pushed it open getting out with one of the women. She was weeping in fear, but was it because she was now a hostage or did she fear the man who was bleeding and just pushed someone's eyes into their head until they died? The answer was unknown.   "Stay back, or I'll kill the girl!" The trafficker was holding her with one arm at a bit of a distance, while he held his mace over his head waiting to strike the woman down if Knuckles managed to press the attack.  What was he to do? If he moved in the woman might be injured, if he just stood here he would get away to transport more slaves in the future.  He made a choice, with extra effort he would dash 3 m/s, then changed his course moving another 3m/s, finally thrusting forward with his sword as he pushed himself further spending a good part of his stamina into this attempt.  When Knuckles began to move the man was at first shocked at the choice he made, he pushed the woman forward and onto the ground as he brought his other hand to his mace, bending at the knees and arching his back a bit he began to make his strike at the woman's head attempting to smash it in to punish Knuckles for his efforts. "And now she dies fool!" yelled the trafficker.   Knuckles didn't know if he was going to make it in time, his wound was bleeding a bit more, his movements were uncontrolled and blinded by his anger, but he still knew what had to be done.   The Woman screamed as she covered her head fearing for the worst as if death wouldn't be a better choice than sexual slavery. The sound of two weapons clashing echoed in his ears. His body was in overdrive at this point, his heart was racing but he had done it, planting both of his feet he lifted his blade entering a defensive stance parrying the attack. Knuckles pushed the mace to the left throwing off the angle of the attack and forcing an offset position and footing for the mace user.  Knuckles simply drove his shoulder into the man, shoulder checking him causing both parties to hit the ground and slide 2 meters on it peeling some skin on the rocks below them as well and applying D rank damage to the areas that had hit the ground.

Sword still in hand, he tried to get up before his foe could, however with the amount of stamina he had just used, as well as the damage has taken thus far into the battle it was likely that he wouldn't succeed , this was verified when the mace user had his mace coming hurling at him. Bringing his mace down with full force, the Trafficker slams the mace into his opponent and deals C tier damage. Using his sword to block it, he noticed he was not quick enough as the sword slammed into his chest, as did the points on the mace. Blood flew from the mouth of the man as he couched. He had taken the full impact of the blood but stopped lethal damage from the points of the mace from stabbing into and shattering his ribs.  Instead, he was sure he had a few broken, and sword was slightly cracked where it met the mace.  Things weren't looking so good for Knux, this might be his last moments on this planet.  Still, the fire within him was burning, he wasn't going to stop here not just yet. He only needed to simply find a way out of this pinch he was in.

Skills used:

Stamina: 130/170

WC:3212

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

The battle took a turn for the worse when Knuckles and Ganbo had managed to take out the guards. The leader of the caravan appeared with a hostage, it was a dirty move. Ganbo was ashamed to admit it but he did value the girls life mostly because she was a pretty face. Knuckles didn't hesitate he ran straight for the slaver managing to intercept the mace. Afterwards in the chaos Knuckles approached the precipice of death, it was up to Ganbo to rescue him. It was when he sprung into action that he started to shake his arms violently as his joints ached in pain, it had become more of a ritual he knew exactly how much it hurt when it was going great.Moving with his now extended arms he was within 2 meters of both the slaver and Knuckles when he saw his state.  Using his left arm he'd wrap it around knuckles and move him backwards while swinging his right arm in a long crescent hook at the slaver. It was out of his peripheral and he had been so focused on killing Knuckles that it connected cleanly with the side of his temple. He staggered backwards with his mace in his right hand. Ganbo gently let Knuckles down on the ground slightly behind Ganbo to the left 2 meters out. He let his arms rest on the ground near him.

The groteste sight seemed to cause some disturbance in the slaver but he didn't seem to change his mind on running. Instead he headed towards Ganbo. Swinging his left arm like a whip at the Slaver as he entered 1 meter radius of Ganbo. He blocked it with his mace and Ganbo's muscles grunted in overtime trying to overpower the man's defense. At the same time he'd bring his right arm at his exposed side. Right when it was close to connecting the Slaver would duck underneath while lowering his mace's guard. He would then run at 9 m/s at Ganbo once he closed the distance he'd bring his mace to the right to swing at him.
Ganbo would pick up his left leg high in the air while bending his left knee down until he was past 180 degrees dodging the mace's attack. At the same time with his right leg he strengthens his ankle bringing down his kick on the Slavers neck. It would connect as his body hit the ground unconscious.
He'd take the man's mace and beat his skull in. It was on his second downswing that the hostage started to scream. Ganbo would put the mace down for the moment and walk over to her while his other arm picked up Knuckles gently. "Stop screaming bitch, we're with the law. You're free now, do you know any first aid? He wasn't in the best mood on account of the situation. Hopefully she knew some otherwise Ganbo would have to improvise himself. She stared at him wided eyed for a second then finally spoke. "I'm a mother, I know a little bit about injuries let me help him." She'd walk over to Knuckles while tearing parts of her clothes to make bandages.Great now I can keep guard also I want to see what else is in that cart.

Walking off into the cart Ganbo would find that there were 3 other cages with children inside. He'd go back outside before revealing himself. Walking over to the slavers lifeless body he'd fish for the keys and put them in his pocket. Then he'd use his long arms to grab one of the shortswords from the guards on the ground. Slowly he'd cut the man's head off, using the man's own clothes  and his belt he'd create a makeshift sack to store it. Tying it to his belt he'd walk back over towards Knuckles. Watching the former slave carefully as she tended to Knuckles Ganbo still hadn't relaxed. It wasn't until it was done that he'd hand her the keys. "Be careful, it wouldn't do for you to end up poor right after being a slave." He'd gently pick up Knuckles with both his arms this time creating a small stretcher for him. "Hey bro taking you back to my place so you can get cleaned up before we get the reward just take a short nap crazy ass."

They'd arrive at his place in a couple minutes he'd help Knuckles into the bed or shower whichever he prefered to do first. Afterwards he'd practice some dancing to pass the time.

WC: 758 + 1626 = 2384
Stamina: 60/130
Skills Used:

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Black began to fade into his eyesight, he was starting to black out he thought for sure this was the end until he felt his body drag on the ground before feeling the wind flow through his hair.  Ganbo had saved him from further damage while taking care of the leader. The entire battle with Ganbo and the Slave trafficker was hazy at best. It didn't take Ganbo long to finish the job, and the best part is he saw the final smashing of the skull, death by his own mace. This made him grin before passing out. When he came to he could hear the muffles of Ganbo talking and see the makeshift sac hanging from his belt.  When they had reached Ganbo's place Knuckles stripped from his torn robes and with the help of Ganboo entered the shower washing the blood from his skin. His wounds were still fresh and his torso covered in bruises and swelling.  After a quick shower, he noticed the offhand patching done to his body. It wasn't nice but it kept him from bleeding out from any wounds that had been opened. Drawing his blade he saw the crack in it, it was no good at this point. Taking it he placed it back in its sheath after using it to cut the top part of his already destroyed robes off. Now just wearing the bottom section he leaned against the wall as he watched Ganbo practice his dancing.  He was good, better than Knuckles ever would be, still, he was glad things were okay and he was alive. He realized he had let his emotions take over back then, it was foolish but it seemed to work out.  Before Long he had taken a short nap waking up about the time Ganbo seemed to be finishing up.  Reaching his feet he let a groan out as he was still in some pain. "Let's go cash in, big guy, and it goes without saying, but thank you for what you did back there... That guy,
I knew him. He had brought some slaves into one of the rings I was kept to fight at when I was younger. The Slavers piss me off but knowing that he was one of them from back then, I lost control."
He'd knew Ganbo would understand which is why the two got along so well. They didn't judge each other and understood where the other came from.  Listen to Ganbo's words if there was any to be said.

After the words were exchanged, they set out to go cash in. Walking through the door Knuckles scanned the placed before the duo proceeded further into the walls of the building. Sure enough, they seemed to already have the cash ready for them. There was no need for words just the trade-off, the proof for the coin.   After getting paid he'd turn to Ganbo giving him a fist bump. "So what's the name of those twins again?" He chuckled as they walked out, he'd let Ganbo lead the way.

WC 3739

EXIT

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

Finishing one of his many routines Ganbo started to stretch and cooldown. He could see Knuckles waking up as he did, and listen to him speak. His voice wasn't to dry so he already seemed to be doing better, Ganbo's injury wasn't too bad lucky for him. "Don't even sweat it, just know this is why you always need at least one other person for more serious jobs. You never know what could happen. Lets go get that money." Walking back to the constabulary it was a more refined payment. They knew the kind of results that the pair produced, they had a coroner on hand to inspect the head. He was satisfied rather quickly, motioning for the cash to be paid. Knuckles would fist bump him as they walked out of the building."Gaia, and Pontus why are you thinking of spending your money a little casually. Maybe that mace did more damage than I thought." He said the last sentence jokingly, then he'd walk back to the inn he was staying at while talking to Knuckles. "So you going to get a new sword now? Or you finally going to give up on weapons like me. Another joke, but semi serious given the condition after the fight. He'd buy Knuckles a drink in the tavern part of the inn he stayed at. Sitting down at a table for 3 he talked to him for a bit.

After a couple more drinks and some time they'd both head for bed, agreeing to meet again soon for another job. The constabulary said there'd likely be work again soon. Ganbo intended to check in the morning he was starting to accumulate a small amount of wealth. He hadn't given much thought what he should do with it yet. Sighing he'd shut his eyes and let the dreams come.

-Exit
WC: 306 + 2384 = 2690

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum