mission
Spoiler:
Assignment Name: Terrane Liquid Drops
Assignment Rank: B
Assignment Location: Kou
Assignment Rewards: Terrane Liquid Drops

Terrane Liquid Drops:

Profession Prerequisites: Drug Lord
Assignment Overview: After much trial and error, Terrane has been made. There are a few things that need to be hashed out, but mass production and perfection are what keeps Lagi going.

So far, more or less, things have been going Lagi's way. It was taking him a while to find a legitimate connection between the wosscayin herb that he had in his possession and the other sort of herbs and pathogens that  Kou probably had in its nearby forest. If they had those kinds of vipers lying about that sort of looked like vines, Lagi was almost very certain that he could get a little lucky with finding what he needed, and he did. With the few days that he stayed out and handled his collection process of possible specimens that Lagi could use towards his advantage, he considered himself blessed enough to find as much as he did. The Rum Spanish arrowwood was the best that Lagi could hope for, all he had to do at this point in the game was to find out the proper mixture by having two main ingredients instead of one. "So it all comes down to this all over again. How much of it do I use, for how long does it sit in the base of the other products? So on and so forth, and I hope you people know that you'll be helping me test this right? Every step of the way....."

There were a few nervous looks going around the room, only due to the fact that Lagi did, in fact, test the other herbs that be brought back before settling on the Arrowwood. Some lives were in danger with the unknown substances that they were exposed to. However, It was also true that Lagi took immediate responsibility and did everything in his power to heal them of their infliction.  Even though there was a bit of risk involved, Lagi would make it a point to follow through and make sure that those who did involve themselves didn't die along the way. To lagi, his subordinates are way more useful and more important to him if left alive. They believed in that, and in turn, believed in his ability to lead and make the right calls. "Jynx, we are with you all of the way. Profit and success seem to follow your every move, what reason do we not have to follow you?"

Chuckling to himself at the resolve of the others, Lagi would shrug. To be honest, the sense of debauchery and why I took that title among all others, it all has it's risks lined up for the sake of pleasure and personal gain. My pleasure is personal gain, and my personal gains are also, in some way, shape, or form, the personal gains of the dark hand. This drug isn't just for sale, but it's for our use and our own gains in the future. Being the main producer of something, even if someone wor anyone was capable of a copy, we can always make a better one for ourselves. Oh and don't forget the addition, you already saw what El Ragu is capable of.

wc 504/1500

Last edited by Lagi on 15/10/17, 06:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Lagi's Vault
View user profile

Lagi

Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
So what exactly are we doing with the rest of the ingredients? From the way that you lined them all up, it seemed as if there is a separate substance reaction that we would have to wait out before proceeding to the next stage? "One of Lagi's previously trained chemists were on the scene with him. Those in the Dark Hand who had made it essential to learn all that they could from Lagi so they can continue with the production of the drugs in his absence were loyal to him, but they still had the tendency of asking a lot of questions if the formulation of something was too tricky or confusing for them. "I think that there is a method that we should follow that could be similar to how we make Salatis, but I was going for the liquidation of the new product so it could easily assimilate itself into things like water or food, or even be absorbed by the skin in high contents. I actually think that the end goal of a lot of this drug in a Reim bathhouse could bring back anyone into a speedy recovery, if possible. Though, for the use that I have for it, any sort of achievement is good enough for me. The chemist that Lagi was talking to had laughed at the thought. "We could always count on you to think about the future, even if we haven't even had a grasp on the present yet. Though your approach with the formula seems interesting enough, let's give it a shot."

With hours of work and hashing things out a bit, Lagi and the others got to making the winning formula that would be used to help them move forward. "So here is how it's going to go, we need one dash of the wossycin herb, grounded up into a powder. That way, we can succeed in making a reusable base tube without actually wasting the entire herb on one single batch. We can kind of stretch this out if we play out cards right. "With a few nods to the others, they brought over an oversized seethrough tube base for Lagi to begin his work as he steadily grounded the wossycin herb with his b rank strength. His grounding style was actually peculiar, using his extreme speed to provide the proper pressure in all accumulate points in order to effectively ground down the herb. After seeping it up with into a medium sized pile with an edged like tool, lagi put it all into the base.
"Alright, and judging from the last time that we tested the Spanish root, I think about three tables spoons would be more than enough. That way we could still incorporate the full effects of the item, but w have to be a lot more careful with it. "Taking the item in question, lagi would reap it around a nearby wet rag and then roll it up and down with a rolling pin. After he carefully grounded it up, he slid it in the purified water. However, one of his assistants had a question.

"Why did you wet the rag beforehand before munching it up with a rolling pin?"
Looking to his comrade in arms, Lagi would grin. "You see, it for the sake of pre-distilling a few the Root's contents inside of the rag, which was actually wet by purified water. After that, it's no longer the roots that's important, but the contents that have been soaked up in this rag. "As Lagi wrung it out in the base, the contents would drop into the neutral liquid and combine to change into a different kind of color.

"Now we wait..."

WC 1147/1500

Lagi's Vault
View user profile

Lagi

Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
After waiting a while, Lagi would start to bark out some more orders as to what he needed in order to finish his concoction and make it a success. "Alright, is there any for you guys to get me any ice in order to fill this pan with?" They didn't question it, not even for a second. As Lagi steamed the eyes and poured the other beaker inside, he would move it about and add some of the other ingredients that he thought would be good for the mix. " Void Sumac and Sea Mint, pass it over here. Did you already grind it down and get me the schematic that I asked for? I need about four tablespoons of each. " Someone yelled out something a bit incoherent in the opposite direction, causing people to scramble and bring out the supplies that Lagi asked for. Apparently, they were pretty slow." Hurry, I'm not supposed to steam it for too long. " After they brought it over, Lagi smiled and splashed it in. "It's done, and now we have a big enough base to make about two thousand bottles, we just need to be a little bit stingy about a number of drops that we put inside of it and whatnot. " Lagi smiled as he sat back and waited for everything to cool off first. Everything seemed a bit volatile and he didn't want to cause an accident or anything of the sort, so showing a bit of restraint and patience was the best thing that he could do in a situation like this. " So, i guess i should be the first person to ask since this is my operation after all. Whose it going to be?" Almost immediately, the person that was working with Lagi these past few days stood up. "It's always an honor to live and die for the cause, but I think your skills portray to me living from this." Raising his eyebrow, Lagi would then move the base to a smaller container that could be squeezed out and handed it to the man.

After handing it over, the individual in question took it and went about the rest of his day normally. What counted towards this was the morning after, with him feeling much more rejuvenated than usual and full of energy. Upon his return, just simply seeing how he carried himself made Lagi realize it was a success. It was time for them to make more of this product. "I think i'll call it....Terrane......"

WC 1500/1500

Lagi's Vault
View user profile

Lagi

Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
With the current accomplishment of the two medications that Lagi figured out how to create, contributing it to the Royals request to purchase the supply keeping in mind the end goal to give the worker armed force that activated to secure Kou was the supper ticket of benefit. That way, they would have the capacity to influence the best possible deals without worrying to promptly about the payback. At this little dim meeting was around three low positioning lieutenants and seven individuals from eminent illustrious families in Kou.

"Hear me out, you're winning now, right? Be that as it may, this man, he can even resist passing. Did you find out about how grim Gao was dispatched in reim those years back? In the event that a man can return from that, even the smallest possibility of winning can be just a honeypot that will disappear from your fingers. Aren't fanalis or immuchak, you're just human. You will get worn out and harmed, and it'll be difficult to skip once again from unending days and evenings of battle and no rest. So how would you adjust something that means from the obscure? When you don't genuinely recognize what your adversary is prepared to do, its better to utilize everything available to you. You knew about Salatis, and now the new medication, the Terrane Liquid drops. " Lagi would then leave tests for everybody on the counter.

"Take some....."

Some were somewhat incredulous, however knowing the market cost of how Salatis was legitimized as an official military pill, they were certain that there was some authenticity of the impacts of whatever other medication that they were to deliver. A few took part in the ingesting of the medications, and they promptly comprehended what Lagi was putting forth them. Lagi was putting forth a possibility at triumph, a shot at salvation. In the wake of building up an affinity with the royals and the lieutenants, they were more anxious to make an arrangement, they were more anxious to move in the palm of Lagi's hand.

Lagi's Vault
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum