You are not connected. Please login or register

Yakuroro's Abilities Revamped 3

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yakuroro's Abilities Revamped 3 Empty Yakuroro's Abilities Revamped 3 17/09/17, 09:01 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Total Abilities Being Replaced: 35
Magician Total - 31
9 D-tier (9 Down)
10 C-tier
10 B-tier
2 A-tier (2 Down)

Warrior Total - 4
1 D-tier
1 C-tier
2 B-tier

Total Submitted to be Revamped: 9 D-tier, 5 C-tier, 2 A-tier

Phantom Missile
Tier: C
Class: Magician
Type: Offensive
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must manually control the spell's flight with their staff/wand and thus, they need to be able to see or sense their target clearly.
Scaling: Amount
Sustain: -
Cool Down: 2
Cost: 20|10
Description:

A Perfect Illusion magic where the user creates a phantom copy of another spell which is used as a projectile and fires it towards an opponent. The flight of the projectile can be guided by the caster using their staff/wand. The maximum size of projectile copy is 5m in any dimension and the range is 30m. While this spell can be used to visually replicate a ball of fire or water, it will impact with blunt force dealing C-tier damage.

Fungal Tooth
Requirements/Drawbacks: The Fungal Tooth has low intelligence and will simply try to attack targets incapable of altering behavior in case of a hostage being taken or other unknown factors.
Scaling: Damage
Description:

A Life magic spell where the user waves their staff/wand causing bacteria in the air to rapidly propagate and grow into a 1m long 0.25m wide abomination. The creatures look like grotesque fish made of moss and fungi with razor sharp teeth. These creatures have keen sight and are smart enough to be told which targets should be eaten, but beyond that they are incapable of taking orders or acting on their own. Each fungal creature has a duration of one post unless sustained and deals C-tier damage.

Fungal Spread
Type: Supplementary
Requirements/Drawbacks: If the mycelium network is cut off from the caster they can't feed it any more magoi and it can no longer spread or transfer magoi.
Scaling: Size
Description:

A Life magic spell where the caster waves their staff/wand and creates a fungi known as mycelium and then sends it flying towards a target. Mycelium is known as nature's internet as it forms a large underground network in forests that can exchange water and nutrients between plants to optimize their growth. This spell magnifies the fungi's properties and causes the single bit of mycelium to grow and spread forming a blanket 5m in diameter. The fungi will spread across any surface that isn't inherently destructive such as lava. Stone, dirt, ice, the surface of water, even organic surfaces such as people or large beasts. The blanket of fungi will then act as a magoi network for the user.

Vector Bud
Type: Supplementary
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: The caster must remain within 10m of the bud in order to use it. The flow of magoi between the bud and the user must remain unbroken for the duration of any channeled spell.
Scaling: Amount
Description:

A life magic spell which causes two 0.20m plant buds to grow from some other plant or fungi source in the environment. Each bud can act as an origin point for the caster as long as they remain within range. The caster must touch the plant or fungi matter in question after casting the spell, the two buds will appear within 10m of that spot on the same or connected plant/fungi. Each bud can be destroyed with D-tier damage and will last for 2 posts after magoi flow has been cut before wilting. Channeling a spell through the bud causes it to open slightly in a half bloom state before returning to normal until the next spell is channeled.

Focus Beam
Requirements/Drawbacks: Mist or fog will distort the beam weakening it twice as much in a clash and mirrors can reflect/redirect it.
Scaling: Damage
Description:

A Light magic spell in which the caster points their staff/wand at a desired target and then fires a 0.1m diameter beam of light. The beam travels in a straight line up to 30m away and deals C-tier burning damage.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you all, for everything.

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Fungal Tooth - I feel like this ability should have a damage threshold, just so we know when it “dies”.

Vector Bud - I feel like I’m stupid, but what exactly does this ability do? Or at least, do you mind explaining what you plan on doing with it? I guess this isn’t really *grading*, but I’m just curious about your intentions.

Yakuroro's Abilities Revamped 3 BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Fungal Tooth: It's the creation of a C-tier ability, can't it just be assumed that a total of C-tier damage would destroy it? And if I scaled it to B-tier or A-tier then those would be its damage threshold.

Vector Bud: I guess I should have worded it better.

"Each bud can act as an origin point for the caster as long as they remain within range."

That line is basically the entire use of the spell. It lets me cast a spell from the bud as an origin point for the spell instead of my staff/wand.

It's just like when Aladdin made giant sand ugos with one spell and then channeled magoi through them to make it fire a Halharr Infigar from its hand. Only this is a weaker version that is much more restrictive since I need a physical connection to both Fungal Spread and Growth in order to maintain a flow of magoi through them to any Vector Buds I may grow on them.

So in short I will cast Growth or Fungal Spread, then make vector buds grow on them. Then I might say cast Focus Beams from the buds.

Thank you all, for everything.

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Alright, thanks for explaining it to me! Everything looks fine to me, so...approved!

Code:
[center][b]Phantom Missile[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Class:[/b] Magician
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Long
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must manually control the spell's flight with their staff/wand and thus, they need to be able to see or sense their target clearly.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Amount
[b]Sustain:[/b] -
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 2
[b]Cost:[/b] 20|10
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
A Perfect Illusion magic where the user creates a phantom copy of another spell which is used as a projectile and fires it towards an opponent. The flight of the projectile can be guided by the caster using their staff/wand. The maximum size of projectile copy is 5m in any dimension and the range is 30m. While this spell can be used to visually replicate a ball of fire or water, it will impact with blunt force dealing C-tier damage.[/list]

[center][b]Fungal Tooth[/b][/center]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The Fungal Tooth has low intelligence and will simply try to attack targets incapable of altering behavior in case of a hostage being taken or other unknown factors.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Damage
[list]
A Life magic spell where the user waves their staff/wand causing bacteria in the air to rapidly propagate and grow into a 1m long 0.25m wide abomination. The creatures look like grotesque fish made of moss and fungi with razor sharp teeth. These creatures have keen sight and are smart enough to be told which targets should be eaten, but beyond that they are incapable of taking orders or acting on their own. Each fungal creature has a duration of one post unless sustained and deals C-tier damage.[/list]

[center][b]Fungal Spread[/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] If the mycelium network is cut off from the caster they can't feed it any more magoi and it can no longer spread or transfer magoi.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Size
[list]
A Life magic spell where the caster waves their staff/wand and creates a fungi known as mycelium and then sends it flying towards a target. Mycelium is known as nature's internet as it forms a large underground network in forests that can exchange water and nutrients between plants to optimize their growth. This spell magnifies the fungi's properties and causes the single bit of mycelium to grow and spread forming a blanket 5m in diameter. The fungi will spread across any surface that isn't inherently destructive such as lava. Stone, dirt, ice, the surface of water, even organic surfaces such as people or large beasts. The blanket of fungi will then act as a magoi network for the user. [/list]

[center][b]Vector Bud[/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Medium
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The caster must remain within 10m of the bud in order to use it. The flow of magoi between the bud and the user must remain unbroken for the duration of any channeled spell.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Amount
[list]
A life magic spell which causes two 0.20m plant buds to grow from some other plant or fungi source in the environment. Each bud can act as an origin point for the caster as long as they remain within range. The caster must touch the plant or fungi matter in question after casting the spell, the two buds will appear within 10m of that spot on the same or connected plant/fungi. Each bud can be destroyed with D-tier damage and will last for 2 posts after magoi flow has been cut before wilting. Channeling a spell through the bud causes it to open slightly in a half bloom state before returning to normal until the next spell is channeled.[/list]

[center][b]Focus Beam[/b][/center]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Mist or fog will distort the beam weakening it twice as much in a clash and mirrors can reflect/redirect it.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Damage
[list]
A Light magic spell in which the caster points their staff/wand at a desired target and then fires a 0.1m diameter beam of light. The beam travels in a straight line up to 30m away and deals C-tier burning damage.[/list]

Yakuroro's Abilities Revamped 3 BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum