Amira GaANUoV

Name: Amira
Country Affiliation: Balbadd
Race: Imuchakk Dominant - Human Recessive
Tier: D-Tier [Novice]
Class: Body Manipulator
Age + Birthdate: Unknown - October, 24th
Personality:

[ Manipulative ] - As someone who doesn't like to do things manually, Amira will often manipulate others to do things for her. She considers herself a master puppeteer, capable of controlling the gullible fools that surround her. There is no point that is considered "too far" for her, even if it costs someone there life. If what she wants is taken care of, that is all that matters in the end.

[ Cunning ] - Proven by her ability to manipulate others, Amira is revered as a cunning fox. Her lies are often indistinguishable from the truth, sometimes capable of even fooling herself with them. Her ability to cheat and lie to get what she wants is great, as it is very rare for her to be caught in the act. Only a few of her most loyal servants are able to see through these things.

[ Confident ] - Amira knows that there are people far stronger than her, but that doesn't stop her from being extremely confident in her own ability. If she's eventually both out-skilled and outmatched, she will no doubt admit defeat to the offender, but that has yet to happen to her. Until then, she will simply continue on with her life, faith in her own confidence unwavered.

[ Intelligent ] - Alongside her physical capabilities, Amira is also very intelligent. She often spends her time playing games with servants, or reading books. Time invested in these things have left her with an admirable IQ level, allowing her to stay calm and keep a reasonable head under immense stress. To this day, no servant has been able to best her in chess.

[ Abstract ] - Amira's personality is unlike most women her age, even giving off a strong childish vibe from time to time. She's deemed as very strange, or simply different from most people. A lot of people claim that she's just very uncomfortable to be around, as her personality can range from being very serious to even a young child.

[ Attention ] - While she doesn't care too much about being in the spotlight, Amira absolutely loves to be adored. Her servants will often find themselves getting punished if they don't make her the center of attention a lot of the time.

[ Wealth ] - If she isn't looking for the key to immortality, Amira is completely obsessed with making more money. She has absolutely no boundaries to expand her wealth either, even going as far as human trafficking or acting as a hit man service.

[ Strength ] - When Amira battles an opponent, or is looking for a servant, strength is a key factor in what she is hoping to find. While she couldn't possibly expect them to match her ability, they must be able to survive when she decides to toy around with them.

Dislikes:

[ Working ] - The simple thought of not having a servant to do most of her work absolutely disgusts her. Amira was born into a family of important nobles, granting her access to a large amount of funds when she moved out on her own. She was pampered by the family butlers/maids most of her life, something she plans on never changing.  

[ Weakness ] - Amira will often test the strength of others, sicking her own servants to attack them. If they're not able to survive such a simple task, then they are not worthy of being in her presence. Weakness is not just something she loathes, as she deems it as an actual sin of humanity. "Purge the weak, so only the capable remain." - Amira

[ Heat ] - Winter is Amira's favorite season, as the freezing winds are something she lives for. Heat on the other hand, is her absolute least favorite inconvenience in life. She hates the concept of sweating and the thirst that comes with being hot. Perhaps this hatred of heat has something to do with her Imuchakk heritage?

Aspirations:

Immortality is something mankind has tried to obtain since the dawn of time. People simply don't want to die, nor do they want to see their loved ones go. One of the many people who seek this form of becoming eternal, is in fact, Amira. Ever since her personality began to mature, Amira had used her natural-born gift of body manipulation in order to unlock the secrets of the mortal body.

Unsuccessful in extending her own life at first, Amira still felt like she was onto something. She quickly learned that if immortality was going to be possible, she was going to have to change her literal biological code. After hours of grueling research, she found out about the telomeres within her body. By manipulating these "tips" on the edge of her DNA, she was capable of actually changing the age of her body flawlessly. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to be the key to actual immortality, as it did not extend her life, nor give her immunity to sickness and pain. Amira's search for becoming eternal would go on.

Phobias/fears:

Amira refuses to show any form of actual fear or weakness in the presence of others. By doing so, manipulating them becomes a much easier task for her, considering that they eventually begin to think that she is simply fearless. Of course this is not true, as everyone has something they are afraid of. That something for Amira happens to be the rational fear of death, thanatophobia.

Growing up, Amira was around an incredible amount of death, far too much for a kid. This kind of exposure to the unthinkable left her scarred and absolutely terrified for her own life. However, once she began to mature, this fear had actually transformed into something she felt like she could triumph over.

Face-Claim: Remilia Scarlet - Touhou
Hair Color: Silvery Blue
Eye Color: Crimson
Height: 193-centimeters [6'4-feet / variable]
Weight: 82-kilograms [182-pounds / variable]
Appearance:

[ Hair ] - A light silvery blue color, a color that shines brightly under the sun. Amira's hair is one of few traits about her that can prove her Imuchakk bloodline, even even deluded. She often keeps it shoulder-length, allowing some of the bangs to go past her eyes. On special occasions, she might grow it out, or tie it up in a ponytail.

Her servants always do their best to treat it with care, washing/brushing it on a daily basis. Which in truth, is quite ironic and pointless. As a natural-born body manipulator, Amira would be more than capable of simply keeping it in good condition all of the time. However, she lets them take care of it, as it brings her more attention that way.

[ Body ] - Amira was born with a petite and weakened body. In actuality, they weren't sure if she was going to actually live, as her mother was incredibly ill during the time of birth  However, she not only managed to live, but she also retained all of her bloodline [Imuchakk] strength.

Due to being a body manipulator, Amira often changes what her physical body looks like. Her most common forms are that of a 20-year old woman, or simply an 8-year old child. However, the biggest difference in these forms are only height, and a matured/younger bodily structure. She always retains her sickly pale skin, elven-like ears, and piercing red eyes.

[ Wardrobe ] - Amira's wardrobe is quite large, while mainly containing expensive-looking dresses and what not. Her favorite colors are black, red, and white, as she typically keeps to that color-scheme when getting dressed for the day. Paired with these dresses, she will also always wear black leggings, and a pair of heels.

Being a fully matured woman, Amira also wears makeup on a daily basis. While she doesn't usually wear any color on her lips, she does in-turn put a lot of effort in her eye makeup. It is often dark in color, allowing her red eyes to pop even more than they normally do. Alongside this, Amira's nails are always taken really good care of. They are usually painted darker shades of red, purple, and black. It usually depends on her current outfit.

Rukh Alignment: Black
Special Features:

Age-Fluid : By manipulating the telomeres within her bodily structure, Amira is capable of altering her age on the go. Because of this, it's quite difficult to guess her actual age. She often takes the form of a 20+ year old though, but is also know to take more childish forms from time to time.

Black Blood : Being experimented on as a child, Amira had a "seed of corruption" planted within her body. As she grew up and matured into a woman, the "seed" would expand and take root into her body, changing her red blood to black. This not only granted her the power of body manipulation, but it made her into who she is today.

History:
The Beginning:
Seed of Corruption:
A Bloodied Rose:
Friend:
A Fresh Beginning:
---
Role-Play Sample: Link

Last edited by Amira on 08/11/17, 03:06 am; edited 2 times in total

2Amira Empty Re: Amira 08/11/17, 02:36 am

Amira

Amira
D-Tier
D-Tier

Bawmp!

3Amira Empty Re: Amira 08/11/17, 03:14 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved. You know the drill, loser.

Code:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gaANUoV.png[/img][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] Amira
[b]Country Affiliation:[/b] Balbadd
[b]Race:[/b] Imuchakk Dominant - Human Recessive
[b]Tier:[/b] D-Tier [Novice]
[b]Class:[/b] Body Manipulator
[b]Age + Birthdate:[/b] Unknown - October, 24th
[b]Gender:[/b] ♀
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Homosexual
[b]Personality:[/b]

[i][ Manipulative ][/i] - As someone who doesn't like to do things manually, Amira will often manipulate others to do things for her. She considers herself a master puppeteer, capable of controlling the gullible fools that surround her. There is no point that is considered [i]"too far"[/i] for her, even if it costs someone there life. If what she wants is taken care of, that is all that matters in the end.

[i][ Cunning ][/i] - Proven by her ability to manipulate others, Amira is revered as a cunning fox. Her lies are often indistinguishable from the truth, sometimes capable of even fooling herself with them. Her ability to cheat and lie to get what she wants is great, as it is very rare for her to be caught in the act. Only a few of her most loyal servants are able to see through these things.

[i][ Confident ][/i] - Amira knows that there are people far stronger than her, but that doesn't stop her from being extremely confident in her own ability. If she's eventually both out-skilled and outmatched, she will no doubt admit defeat to the offender, but that has yet to happen to her. Until then, she will simply continue on with her life, faith in her own confidence unwavered.

[i][ Intelligent ][/i] - Alongside her physical capabilities, Amira is also very intelligent. She often spends her time playing games with servants, or reading books. Time invested in these things have left her with an admirable IQ level, allowing her to stay calm and keep a reasonable head under immense stress. To this day, no servant has been able to best her in chess.

[i][ Abstract ][/i] - Amira's personality is unlike most women her age, even giving off a strong childish vibe from time to time. She's deemed as very strange, or simply different from most people. A lot of people claim that she's just very uncomfortable to be around, as her personality can range from being very serious to even a young child.

[b]Likes:[/b]

[i][ Attention ][/i] - While she doesn't care too much about being in the spotlight, Amira absolutely loves to be adored. Her servants will often find themselves getting punished if they don't make her the center of attention a lot of the time.

[i][ Wealth ][/i] - If she isn't looking for the key to immortality, Amira is completely obsessed with making more money. She has absolutely no boundaries to expand her wealth either, even going as far as human trafficking or acting as a hit man service.

[i][ Strength ][/i] - When Amira battles an opponent, or is looking for a servant, strength is a key factor in what she is hoping to find. While she couldn't possibly expect them to match her ability, they must be able to survive when she decides to toy around with them.

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[i][ Working ][/i] - The simple thought of not having a servant to do most of her work absolutely disgusts her. Amira was born into a family of important nobles, granting her access to a large amount of funds when she moved out on her own. She was pampered by the family butlers/maids most of her life, something she plans on never changing.  

[i][ Weakness ][/i] - Amira will often test the strength of others, sicking her own servants to attack them. If they're not able to survive such a simple task, then they are not worthy of being in her presence. Weakness is not just something she loathes, as she deems it as an actual sin of humanity. [i]"Purge the weak, so only the capable remain." - Amira[/i]

[i][ Heat ][/i] - Winter is Amira's favorite season, as the freezing winds are something she lives for. Heat on the other hand, is her absolute least favorite inconvenience in life. She hates the concept of sweating and the thirst that comes with being hot. Perhaps this hatred of heat has something to do with her Imuchakk heritage?

[b]Aspirations:[/b]

Immortality is something mankind has tried to obtain since the dawn of time. People simply don't want to die, nor do they want to see their loved ones go. One of the many people who seek this form of becoming eternal, is in fact, Amira. Ever since her personality began to mature, Amira had used her natural-born gift of body manipulation in order to unlock the secrets of the mortal body.

Unsuccessful in extending her own life at first, Amira still felt like she was onto something. She quickly learned that if immortality was going to be possible, she was going to have to change her literal biological code. After hours of grueling research, she found out about the telomeres within her body. By manipulating these "tips" on the edge of her DNA, she was capable of actually changing the age of her body flawlessly. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to be the key to actual immortality, as it did not extend her life, nor give her immunity to sickness and pain. Amira's search for becoming eternal would go on.

[b]Phobias/fears:[/b]

Amira refuses to show any form of actual fear or weakness in the presence of others. By doing so, manipulating them becomes a much easier task for her, considering that they eventually begin to think that she is simply fearless. Of course this is not true, as everyone has something they are afraid of. That something for Amira happens to be the rational fear of death, thanatophobia.

Growing up, Amira was around an incredible amount of death, far too much for a kid. This kind of exposure to the unthinkable left her scarred and absolutely terrified for her own life. However, once she began to mature, this fear had actually transformed into something she felt like she could triumph over.

[b]Face-Claim:[/b] Remilia Scarlet - Touhou
[b]Hair Color:[/b] Silvery Blue
[b]Eye Color:[/b] Crimson
[b]Height:[/b] 193-centimeters [6'4-feet / variable]
[b]Weight:[/b] 82-kilograms [182-pounds / variable]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

[i][ Hair ][/i] - A light silvery blue color, a color that shines brightly under the sun. Amira's hair is one of few traits about her that can prove her Imuchakk bloodline, even even deluded. She often keeps it shoulder-length, allowing some of the bangs to go past her eyes. On special occasions, she might grow it out, or tie it up in a ponytail.

Her servants always do their best to treat it with care, washing/brushing it on a daily basis. Which in truth, is quite ironic and pointless. As a natural-born body manipulator, Amira would be more than capable of simply keeping it in good condition all of the time. However, she lets them take care of it, as it brings her more attention that way.

[i][ Body ][/i] - Amira was born with a petite and weakened body. In actuality, they weren't sure if she was going to actually live, as her mother was incredibly ill during the time of birth  However, she not only managed to live, but she also retained all of her bloodline [Imuchakk] strength.

Due to being a body manipulator, Amira often changes what her physical body looks like. Her most common forms are that of a 20-year old woman, or simply an 8-year old child. However, the biggest difference in these forms are only height, and a matured/younger bodily structure. She always retains her sickly pale skin, elven-like ears, and piercing red eyes.

[i][ Wardrobe ][/i] - Amira's wardrobe is quite large, while mainly containing expensive-looking dresses and what not. Her favorite colors are black, red, and white, as she typically keeps to that color-scheme when getting dressed for the day. Paired with these dresses, she will also always wear black leggings, and a pair of heels.

Being a fully matured woman, Amira also wears makeup on a daily basis. While she doesn't usually wear any color on her lips, she does in-turn put a lot of effort in her eye makeup. It is often dark in color, allowing her red eyes to pop even more than they normally do. Alongside this, Amira's nails are always taken really good care of. They are usually painted darker shades of red, purple, and black. It usually depends on her current outfit.

[b]Rukh Alignment:[/b] Black
[b]Special Features:[/b]

[i]Age-Fluid[/i] : By manipulating the telomeres within her bodily structure, Amira is capable of altering her age on the go. Because of this, it's quite difficult to guess her actual age. She often takes the form of a 20+ year old though, but is also know to take more childish forms from time to time.

[i]Black Blood[/i] : Being experimented on as a child, Amira had a "seed of corruption" planted within her body. As she grew up and matured into a woman, the "seed" would expand and take root into her body, changing her red blood to black. This not only granted her the power of body manipulation, but it made her into who she is today.

[b]History:[/b]
[spoiler="The Beginning"]Born into a rich and powerful family, Amira was one of three children that Majid would father. A child born for the sake of an experiment, ready to be sharpened like a weapon. This detail was only hidden from her until the age of five, however, she was not bothered by it at all. In fact, she could only find more respect for her father, for attempting such a taboo feat.

Majid had purposefully bred with women of different races, as he wanted all of his children to be born with unmatchable strength. This dream of his become a reality, for the most part. A Fanalis, an Imuchakk, and a true-blood Magician, two of which were successfully birthed. Sadly even after trying a multitude of times, Majid was not capable of breeding a child blessed by the rukh.[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Seed of Corruption"]Upon turning nine, Amira was due for the coming-of-age ceremony her family required. Despite feeling somewhat anxious about it at first, she would still follow her father's request to do it. He claimed that it would bolster her learning potential, granting her a new sense of power. This was something she was obviously interested in, even at such a young age.

Walking down to the basement with her personal servant, she noticed a strange group of people who were throughout her entire manor. Amira had never seen these people before, nor has she seen them since the ritual, but they all wore a strange white mask.

As they prepared the ritual, she was moved into the middle of a circle that was embedded into the ground. A lot of what came next is a blur to her, but she faintly remembers a sharp pain cross her throat. The pain didn't last for long, but there was an odd warm sensation that seemed to flow from it.

As soon as the pain subsided, the girl had passed out completely. Her body was altered in ways unknown to her from then on, but her father mentioned something about a "seed" that had been implanted inside of her. What they put inside of her that day is the sole reason for her blood becoming black.[/spoiler]
[spoiler="A Bloodied Rose"]"What do you want, Amira?" The raven-haired man looked towards his daughter, directing his attention away from the papers he had working on, and onto the child now in the doorway. This man was none other than Lord Majid, one of the richest nobles within the capital of Balbadd. Not only was he the founder of a famous library, but he also dealt within the underground world. To simply put it, he was a pretty big deal at the time.

"I'm quite busy at the moment dear, so please make it quick." He would say, folding his arms together. What he said was true, as he was currently working on some incredibly important paperwork. However, he knew deep down that he wouldn't be able to refuse anything from his dearest daughter, especially after not getting to see much of her that day.

"I broke him again, daddy. Could you please fix him again?" The girl in the white dress would say, holding her head down in shame. She didn't want to get in trouble, but she also didn't have the same fixing-touch that her father had with these sorts of things. After all, she was still learning from her teachers on how to properly go about it.

"Again? This is the third time this week, my dear daughter." Majid laughed, picking himself up off his seat. Walking towards Amira, he would quickly swoop her off her feet into his arms and begin heading towards her bedroom.

"So, which one was it this time? Ah wait, let me guess. It was that Abduh again, wasn't it? He's always been the most fragile of your toys. Don't you think it's about time we replace him?" He would say, looking down upon his daughter's face as he carried her to their destination.

"I could never!" Amira yelled out, playfully punching her dad in the shoulder. "He's one of my favorite, I could never replace him. No matter how disfigured he may become... Once I become stronger myself, I'll make him beautiful again." Amira was quite adamant for her age, showing strong signs of becoming her father's true heir. This was important to Majid, as his previous children unfortunately didn't make the cut. He was quite fond of Amira as well, being closer to her than any of his other children.

Simply listening to Amira gave Majid a sense of joy. He couldn't help but laugh at her stubbornness, giving her a small pat on the head. "Very well, let's see what happened this time." The man would say, placing Amira on the floor just before opening the door to her room.

As he pushed open the door, a guttural growl could be heard from the room ahead. However, Majid would not react in the slightest to this, as he had already expected that his daughter's toy was at his limits. He had already been broken one too many times...[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Friend"]After the tragic loss of Amira's favorite server, her father had arranged for a new one to be assigned to her shortly. This time, Majid had decided not to give his daughter someone who had been experimented upon. Instead, it was a young girl whom was around Amira's own age. A capable child from the land of Kou, who had been training her entire life just to fulfill this purpose.

While the two didn't seem to get along at the start, this servant would quickly become Amira's new favorite. She was a lot more durable than her past servants, something Amira was quite fond of. Even to this day, Tadamoto loyally serves her master. [/spoiler]
[spoiler="A Fresh Beginning"]As soon as Amira became old enough, she requested to move out on her own at last. The day this happened, her father Majid, couldn't have been more proud of her. He had successfully raised a child that was more than capable of taking a portion of his wealth to help expand the family legacy.

Amira was given a large portion of her father's wealth, a beautiful manor near the edge of the city, and three loyal servants to get her started.

When she's not trading illegal goods in the black market, she is traveling with her most trusted companion. While Amira had never been one interested travel, she still had a few places in the world she wished to visit. Such as; the Reim coliseum, Magnostadt, and even Heliohapt.  
[/spoiler]
---
[b]Role-Play Sample:[/b] [u][url=http://magiworld.forumotion.com/t8709-missing-villagers-i-iii-solo-plot-job#47038]Link[/url][/u]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum