You are not connected. Please login or register

Altan Doing Odd Jobs : Cook Job [Solo/Job]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Altan Bey

Altan Bey
β-Tier
β-Tier

Job:

The Fanalis excused herself from the old woman’s wooden house, wanting to explore the mountain more. According to the old lady, this mountain’s name was pretty unique since they call it as the Jade Dragon Mountain. Altan wondered what makes the mountain to earn such a beautiful name and assumed that maybe the green color from the trees were what makes people to call it Jade… although she was still not sure about how the dragon part came from. Although she was curious, but she knew that it was not the part of her mission so the redhead decided to not thinking about it any further for now.

On her way to climb the mountain, the redhead would notice another house although the condition of the house was pretty much in a different state compared to the wooden house that the old lady had.

WC: 144/500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Altan Doing Odd Jobs : Cook Job [Solo/Job] EVN67aG

Altan Bey

Altan Bey
β-Tier
β-Tier

There was something deep inside her that made her curious about the house, there was this urge for Altan to approach the house and checked it just in case it was empty. It was clear that the house was abandoned though but judging from some blood drops on the ground, then something might be here. Well, she didn’t know what would be inside though and she could only hope that it was not something bad or dangerous. However, Altan’s ears perked up a little bit as she heard a strange noise. It sounded like someone was trying too hard to chew something. The moment she found the source of the sound, the Fanalis could only stare. There was this young boy who was holding a meat that has blood dripping from it, attempting to eat it but his teeth might not be strong enough to eat a tough raw meat.

“Hey.” Altan called and the boy jumped, didn’t expect that someone would show up right behind him without any notice at all. It was unfortunate that when he was startles, his raw meat fell to the ground although he quickly picked it up again and cleaned it with his torn shirt. “Y-you surprised me!” The Fanalis would kneel down so she could be on the same eye level with the sitting kid, “What are you doing alone eating raw meat…?”

“I-I… I just don’t know how to cook this and I was so hungry so I decided to just eat it like this…” The boy looked down though after replying to Altan, looking sad as if something bad happened to him. “Bandits killed my family… I don’t really remember the details but I managed to run away and found this empty house to live in for a bit.”

With a sigh escaped Altan’s lip, the redhead thought that maybe she need to teach the boy some survival tips and tricks. Leaving at the plains as a nomadic tribe had given the redhead the ability to at least survive in the wild. “You see, not all meats are safe to be eaten raw…the bacteria might kill you as soon as you eat it. First thing you have to do is to find twigs, 2 small stones and make fire... I’ll show you how.” With that, Altan began to take the small stones to make it spark and produced fire to grill the meat. The boy looked with an awe, never thought he could make fire from stones and twigs. After she taught the boy, the redhead would also give the boy some basic knowledge about what kind of safe plants and berries that he could eat. Not only that, she told him how to gather water from the river and from the rain as well so he would stay hydrated by drinking clean water.

Assuming that the redhead had taught the basics of survival that the boy need, Altan decided to continue exploring the mountain, hoping she could find some interesting place. “I will come and check you in a day or two, so hang in there until then, okay?” The boy nodded, still excited to try all the survival hacks that Altan had taught him.

WC: 679/500
Magoi/Stamina: 80/100

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Altan Doing Odd Jobs : Cook Job [Solo/Job] EVN67aG

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum