You are not connected. Please login or register

Djinn ability and Extreme magic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Djinn ability and Extreme magic Empty Djinn ability and Extreme magic on 19/08/17, 11:20 pm

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
Name: Buer's Tomb
Djinn: Buer
Cost: 50
Type: Life
Class: Offensive
Range: Long
Cool-Down: Once per topic
Description:

Merrze be chants "Thou who gives birth to life, and grants me the power of kings. Return those before me to the earth to be reborn!"  She creates a bow 10m in length. From the bow she fires an arrow made from pure life magic which can travel 50m. When it strikes into a target it rapidly grows into a forest of thorny vines 50m in diameter 10m tall dealing omega tier damage to all those in it. If the target is or on the ground the vines will bury the dead bodies in the ground.

Buerai Shawka
Tier: C
Djinn: Buer
Theme: Life
Type: Supplementary
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: Merrze needs to make all four of her plants touch in front of her.
Scaling: Size
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 2
Cost: 10
Description:  With her plants in front of her Merrze turns the end of her four flytraps into thorns 1m in length at the end of the vines. If she uses the spell again they revert back into flytraps.

Last edited by Merrze on 16/02/18, 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Djinn ability and Extreme magic BB2kzwq
Djinn ability and Extreme magic TXTx1qB
Merrze's Vault of Wonders
View user profile

2Djinn ability and Extreme magic Empty Re: Djinn ability and Extreme magic on 20/08/17, 10:12 pm

I'm gonna wait to grade your extreme magic right away, let's start with the A-Tier ability.

Buerai Shawka - Requirements/Drawbacks the bold is still broken! Now then, I’m a bit confused on what this ability does? O.o I’m assuming you’re gonna make the thorns do additional damage or something, but how exactly does this work?

Djinn ability and Extreme magic BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2
View user profile

3Djinn ability and Extreme magic Empty Re: Djinn ability and Extreme magic on 16/02/18, 10:42 pm

Merrze, I hereby declare that these here djinn abilities are...approved for training.

Djinn ability and Extreme magic BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum