You are not connected. Please login or register

[ToM] The Third Battle

+2
Zadi
Vardreth
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101[ToM] The Third Battle - Page 5 Empty Re: [ToM] The Third Battle 17/03/18, 03:45 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"You are really starting to piss me off. Why won't you just fly away with the rest of Gao's forces? "

This was said after Lagi seemed to judge his distance wrong and completely miss the target, on top of the fact that they were still 5 meters away from each other.

It was a bit of a hit and miss, only due to the fact that Lagi has been making too many mistakes with his life on the line.  He also exerted a lot of energy, so a time may come for when he makes a risky play in order to win this bout. At this point, Lagi was willing to try anything.

Even though he botched the hell out of the original molten fist attempt in order to hit Weigong, after the avoidance with them being 5 meters away from each other, Lagi sustained his molten fist and punched the ground  in a squat like position at A tier speeds as soon as he heard the splashing waves of Weigong beginning to move towards him. His danger sense was also an assist to that.

This was done in order to create another smokescreen that Weigong would be running straight into, as well as simultaneously sustaining jumping bean to launch himself straight up into the air and scaling it even more so that could get a bit of a height advantage. With this, Lagi could have reached up to 30 meters at this point if he wanted to, and that was the plan.

With the rundown of the smog of steam covering Lagi's jump, as well as total coverage being used to cover him, Lagi got some airtime as he launched himself 30 meters in the air at A tier speeds. However, things happened while he was beginning to reach that height.  When he reached 15 meters, Orie appeared behind him and prepared a blast with her hand. Once Lagi reached 26 meters in the air, Orie fired off a full paralyzing that moved at A tier speeds and went all the way down below from where they were, basically hitting Weigong and the ravine. as the 1-meter cube made contact with the ravine and exploded into a 25-meter diameter of paralyzing lightning magic.

Even after that fallout, Lagi would still be rising until he reached his desired height of 30 meters, bringing him outside of the range of the blast and its temporary conductivity.

MAgoi 170/350
Stamina 195/430

Spoiler:

Battle notes-
Spoiler:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

[ToM] The Third Battle - Page 5 CrChE3t

[ToM] The Third Battle - Page 5 LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

102[ToM] The Third Battle - Page 5 Empty Re: [ToM] The Third Battle 18/03/18, 11:34 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“As expected…” Noir mentally complimented the former noblewoman’s magic, thinking how strong and deathly it was even though it was only her first attack. She knew if she didn’t do anything to the ice, it would be deadlier and certainly became a nuisance for both Noir and Haku. There was uncertainty inside her heart, but she breathe in and out to calm herself down as she tried to think about what kind of thing that she could do to stop the ice. Just as everyone said, the answer was always in front of you and Noir found it instantly as she was looking at her hand. The lava ring would give her an incredible support to melt the ice, she was just hoping it would be strong enough. So she fed some magoi into the ring and created a lava pool to stop the ice from spreading any further.

The staff that was gripped tightly on her hand would be maneuvered to be stabbed into the ground so she could cast Piscina di Lava to help to existing lava to melt to ice quicker. Right after that, the black haired girl would point her staff towards Lady Shousui and Noir would cast 2 black lightning strikes after scaling it up twice towards the older woman, attempting to deal a damage.

Magoi: 185/480
Stamina: 120/200

Skill:

Item:

[ToM] The Third Battle - Page 5 G5OZoqx

103[ToM] The Third Battle - Page 5 Empty Re: [ToM] The Third Battle 21/03/18, 12:39 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Y  O  S  H  I  R  O
NOIR ||| LAGI

The lava that the black haired girls summons would melt some of the ice around her and raise up the temperature greatly for the girl and the liger however most of the room was cover in ice still and if the girl would look she would see that Shousui's magoi was flowing through the ice meaning that she could still use and manipulate the ice all around them for various spells as long as the originate from the already made ice which would probably make it harder to avoid. Shousui would form an ice wall
to block the black lighnting. She underestimated the girls spell and while it was able to block one lightning strike it couldn't block both as the first shatters the wall and the secone strikes Shousui in the left shoulder  dealing damage to her singing her clothing a bit.
She just chuckles as if she doesn't feel the pain even tho it coursed up and down her arm. "Good girl, maybe you are the helpless little child I thought you were. Now remind me where we left off in our last conversation." She would say as she would summon her Ice Swarm causing hundreds of tiny butterflies made of ice coming off of the ice on the walls and the floor all around Noir.
Rhe would start swarming around both the girl and her beast in a sort of twister giving both shallow cuts which alone would be okay but if not stopped would soon completely cover there body's in cuts.
Shousui smiles wondering what to do next to continue this game.

Notes: Shousui is 10 meters from Noir

Noir and Haku are covered in a 5 meter radius of ice butterflies

Shousui:

The response to Weigong's assault would leave him a bit surprised. AS he moved towards his prey ferociously steam would burst through the air once again. It brushed across the face of the dragonoid warrior as his target would start to lift towards the sky. he moved through the steam trying to gain the air in order to catch up to the man. They would only be 5m away as he flew towards. yet a small light flashed by him, it was small and fast so it was too small to see. His grin would start to melt away with the sounds of a loud crack.

The field of lightning was close to feet of Lagi, he managed to stay safe. They same could not be said for the the general of Gao. The previously confident face would be stuck as the electricity enveloped him his entire body would lose all of it's control. The lightning had paralyzed him fully, and as a consequence he would lose access to his wings. The ascent turned into a descent instantly as he spiraled towards the ground. There would be a loud thud as he struck the ground, dispersing part of the steam in the air. He was still alive but who knows if there would be a chance to retaliate.

Dread flowed into him, he had managed to drain Lagi yet he had failed in his task to damage the man. His blood boiled, struggling to move, his neck straining as his mouth opened up. His voice started out strained like a cough, his veins popping as he would start to from words in response to Lagi. "I  WILL  GUT YOU!"

His voice reverberated through the land, his damaged gauntlet getting raised into the air, stuck in the position of him trying to reach the man that he could no longer touch.

OOC:

Weigong: Fully paralyzed 30m on the ground under Lagi

N O T E S
Please make sure you submit your posts by 11:59 PM on March 23rd. If you have any questions about the post provided for you, please message either Merrze, Lero, or Neo.

104[ToM] The Third Battle - Page 5 Empty Re: [ToM] The Third Battle 22/03/18, 10:28 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"So it worked..."

That was the last words that Lagi uttered as soon as he established his decent with a triumphant look on his face. Thankfully, he didn't botch this one and wondered if every little factor played a role in setting up that small trap for weigong. As he landed, the plunge would be safely on Lagi's legs due to the shock absorption associated with Lagi's jumping bean. Afterward, Lagi would be just under weigong before picking him up by the neck in order to raise him in front of Lagi. With the dynamic A rank strength, Lagi had every intention of crushing the man's windpipe.

In the meanwhile, Lagi's Elegian's gauntlet was clenched into a fist to prepare for a finishing assault.

"You know? There is one thing we had in common. The fact that we would impart everything in order to assist our country. Sadly, you are experiencing the grievances of being on the losing side. But don't worry, after I achieve my revenge, I'll probably see myself in hell along with you. You probably don't care about what I have to profess, but in any case, we are both damned. "

After saying that, Lagi would deliver a molten fist to the left side of the chest of the dragon humanoid in order to deal a rank lava damage. It was specifically targeted to give the combatant a swift death by aiming for the heart and deplete this body to lower the morale of the opposing forces of Gao. Once that was done for the second time in a row, Lagi was planning on checking on Commander Xu.

Spoiler:

Lagi's Vault

105[ToM] The Third Battle - Page 5 Empty Re: [ToM] The Third Battle 23/03/18, 01:44 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir clicked her tongue when Shousui managed to block one of her lightning strike although the other one managed to struck the older woman’s shoulder. A little damage like that would be nothing against the former noblewoman after all and the young magician was worried about her magoi. She had to preserve her magoi or she would be in a disadvantage in this pointless battle, but she was not so sure on what to do at the moment. Not only that, now Shousui made a swarm of ice butterflies to attack Noir and Haku, instantly covered them in tiny cuts all over their body. While it didn’t really give a significant pain, Noir didn’t want it to be a larger nuisance, so she decided to pull out her dagger and activated the crimson edge before swinging the dagger around to get rid of the butterflies around her and Haku to give a clear sighting. At the same time, her other hand which was holding her staff would sustain the Fulmine Nero and fired it towards Shousui after she scaled it twice again.

Noir it wouldn’t be enough with only sending lightning strikes over and over again, so after firing her Fulmine Nero, the black haired girl would immediately cast a small shard of magoi containing a life magic, attempting to make it invade Shousui’s body and do some kind of destruction from her insides. As cruel as the spell was, Noir create the spell because of what the older woman said to her before and ironically, such a cruel spell was made. Now Noir used it to determine if she was already strong enough with her life magic like what Shousui vaguely told her if she want to know what kind of experiment was done to her body.

Magoi: 115/480

Skill:

Item:

106[ToM] The Third Battle - Page 5 Empty Re: [ToM] The Third Battle 30/03/18, 09:22 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Y  O  S  H  I  R  O
NOIR ||| LAGI

Shousui chuckles as damage is dealt to the dark haired girl finally. Her rage was still obvious though she was also enjoying herself as she played with her little mouse. She watches as the girl uses a magical weapon to destroy her spell butterflies. The butterflies we're nothing special just something the former noblewoman liked to create as if something to remind her of the past. Shousui aaw that the girl was using the same lightning spell and decided to use a different spell to counnter it this time summoning a water wall to absorb the lightning but the lightning proved to be too much heat for the water wall and caused it to evaporate into steam which created a large blind spot as the magician shot he magoi/life spell at the former noblewoman. And despite her current appearance, half of her face was terribly blind and that left her pretty much blind in her left eye leaving a large blind spot which the life spell was in and allowed the spell to hit Shousui in the left side of her torso.

Shousui shout in pain as she feels the spell enter her body and begin to go to work cause her body to rupture and be in immense pain. She falls onto her knees clutching her chest. This was bad, she could not fight in this condition without healing herself and that would take time she didn't have and would use up the remaining magoi that she had. She looks up knowing that she had lost and glares at the girl. "I..if you think this is over with then you are mistaken! You better kill me or I won't stop until I have my revenge on you girl! Soon you will see that you never became free, you are still a slave and you always will be until you fall like I have!" She would shout with what little energy she could muster feeling her organs begin to shut down, this was going to be the end of the battle for her.

Shousui:

Shousui has received a teir damage from the life spell plus the b damage from earlier and is unable to continue fighting due to organs failing.

Weigong, once again in his miserable life, felt powerless. He glared at the approaching Lagi with the ferociousness of a wounded beast who knew that its death was eminent. It couldn’t end here, not like this and not to him. He had so much to accomplish, so much to do! He was Weigong, he sacrificed everything for power. How could it betray him now when he needed it most?

Despite his overwhelming sense of crushing depression, he failed to crack beneath the knowledge of his fate. His claws remained outstretched to his enemy, the fire within his eyes never flickering. His body was paralyzed, frozen to place with no way to move. His body too betrayed him as his heart hammered in his ears. It failed to resist as Lagi moved ever closer to him.

His windpipe caved beneath Lagi’s oppressive clutch. His eyes widened in response to the shock of pain; if his body could, it would’ve flailed wildly to save himself. But he hung loosely, damned gaspings escaping him. Weigong’s vision begun to go black as he used what was left of his breath.

“I d-don’t care what you have to say to me,” he choked out, his lips twisting back into one final snarl as he cut Lagi off. “You won because of luck, nothing more.” The edges of his lips curled upwards, “if only I had reached that damned dragon earlier - perhaps he would have been of more use.” After those words escaped the hell-bound man, Lagi’s lava-covered fist slammed into his chest. His eyes rolled backwards as the demon died instantly from the blow. His body truly slackened, yet remained in its pose due to the static electricity that still coursed through the lifeless muscles.

Once Gao’s forces realized that their commander was dead, their moral began to drop. It was still a steadlocked match, each side pushing for the victory that would allow them to win their battle. Commander Xu was towards the back of the conflict, resting on his haunches and offering what direction and help he could when the opportunity arose.

It took him a minute to realize that Lagi had joined him. He stepped back, his weight leaning on the unscarred man as he looked towards the tattooed man. “That was marvelous work back there, thank you for dispatching that menace,” Commander Xu uttered, his head tilting back as he studied Lagi. “I believe we will be able to push on from here now that you have given us breathing room and support. I believe the way that dragon is staring at you means something.”

N O T E S
Please make sure you submit your posts by 11:59 PM on April 1st. If you have any questions about the post provided for you, please message either Merrze, Lero, or Neo.

107[ToM] The Third Battle - Page 5 Empty Re: [ToM] The Third Battle 01/04/18, 01:47 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Defeating the demon was a step in the right direction, Lagi was actually pretty satisfied with the fact that he managed to get rid of such an opposing force that had given him so much trouble. Regardless of whether it was luck or not, if it was Lagi's fate to die today, he managed to deny it all with the force of his own power.
After walking over to commander Xu, Lagi patted the man on the shoulder. "I did save you a few times, but if you say that you can handle it from here, I'll talk to the dragon in the meantime. Oh, and make sure the name rings along, Requiem Jynx was the one provided invaluable support to turn things around. A little props won't hurt if you don't mind. "

After that, Lagi walked on over to the dragon and gave a performance like bow. "Enjoyed the show? I hope so, my life was on the line. Impressed yet? "

Lagi's Vault

108[ToM] The Third Battle - Page 5 Empty Re: [ToM] The Third Battle 07/04/18, 02:35 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"...why..." Noir mentally murmured to herself when her deadly spell began to spread throughout Shousui's body, making the older woman clutched herself with an immense pain as her organ started to fail. "She wanted to kill me...so I defended myself... but why do I feel strange..." Her knuckle started to change color as she gripped her staff too tight, it was strange though, she was not hurt or wounded but why did her heart was in so much pain at the moment. As if she had done a wrong thing... as if hurting this woman was not something that she should have done. The older woman was in a frenzy state though, she was in such a bad condition where no words of hope could even get inside her head anymore. With that, Noir began to think... what if her reckless action where she accidentally killed Yakuroro was something that triggered the poor older magician. That it was the cause of her despising fate so much... almost the same with Yakuroro as both of them were also bear the black rukh.

"Stay there..." She told Haku with a trembling voice as she walked closer towards Shousui, her steps were slow at the beginning but she quickened her pace. There was some kind of desire to help this woman because it felt like it was not her fault that she became like this, but some other part of Noir didn't want to deal with it anymore... more or less because the older magician wanted her to became a slave again... something that the black haired girl despised. "I wont... I wont fall... I have been there and I faced it all... and not again... I wouldnt let that happen anymore." The young magician knelt down in front of the former noblewoman, grabbing her medium and threw it away, far from Shousui so she wouldnt be able to cast magic while Noir talked to her. The ice that was formed by the older woman would be gone as there was no medium nor any magoi poured to sustain it.

"If your first intention was to kill me for what I did to Yakuroro then I would gladly accept it, but instead you were trying to make me as a slave again? For what I have sacrificed in order to escape the hell?!" It was once in a blue moon where she could be in so much rage, so much pain and regret... the tone of her voice was showing it all. "There was a hope in my heart... that somehow you can accept fate again... that somehow you could live your life peacefully with Yakutetsu... that somehow I can learn a lot of things from you." Her voice began to crack and her grip was tighter than before as she stared at the woman with teary eyes, "But there was no more helping in you, I cant see any hope inside of you anymore... I cant... I cant save you... I dont even know how if there's any light left inside your heart." She made a choked sound and tears started to wet her face as she stayed still in her position, kneeling right in front of the helpless magician.

"But the most painful thing is that I am torn between two choices... it is whether to save you... " Noir would pause for a second as she locked her golden orbs to Shousui's eyes before continuing again, this time the younger girl sounded cold. "...Or to just let you die without pain... and the longer I take to decide, the worse your condition would be and you will die with immense pain spreading throughout your body..."

Magoi: 115/480

109[ToM] The Third Battle - Page 5 Empty Re: [ToM] The Third Battle 17/04/18, 03:30 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Y  O  S  H  I  R  O
NOIR ||| LAGI

She cackles as the girl walks up to her and mentions about going through hell to escape slavery. "I see it now. I don't need to force you into slavery for you are still a slave. A slave to your own fate. As long as you follow your fate you will meet hardships, lose people close to you even kill Innocents for your cause." She says smiling at her as she coughs up blood. "Go ahead and kill me. I want you to be haunted by the fact that you killed someone that you might've been able to save without ever even trying." She says still wanting to make Noir's life hell for what she did. "if you were the person you believe yourself to be then you wouldn't stop till you found a way to change get me back if that was something your interested in but your not are you. Part of you is full if anger and wants to kill me. Grab onto that anger girl and use it. It will make you stronger." She says coughing more fighting the pain.

During the course of the battle, a separate battalion had snuck up on the mighty dragon. Their attack did little to majorly harm him, but a scar seared itself across the beast’s throat - a lifelong wound that would rob him of speech. An unpreventable act that was paid back tenfold as Longzufu rose to his paws and killed the humans.

Justifiably angry, he proceeded to launch attack upon Gao’s forces. In a terrifying act of power, giant crystals erupted to life around his claws. They curled and glittered in the reflecting sunlight before ultimately being shattered to pieces. From there, Longzufu’s mighty wings flapped, releasing a gust of wind seconds afterwards in order to launch them forwards. With his contribution, most of the opposing soldiers fell with a cry - leaving their numbers small enough for Yoshirou’s men to charge forwards and change the tide of battle within their favors.

Afterwards, Longzufu turned his attention to Lagi and moved closer. There were no words needed to depict his answer: he was indeed impressed with the legendary Beast-Tamer. It would seem that Lagi had won the ancient dragon’s respect and his allegiance.

The battle for Lagi was over. Due to his power, Yoshirou’s men and pushed forth, continuing to march down the ravine to their planned destination. There would be little to stop them - victory was firmly within their grasp. None of Gao’s soldiers could change that.

[DM Notes:

You have successfully finished B3! As your reward, you may add Longzufu to your vault. He won’t be able to talk as he did within the thread (since that requires an intelligence-type trait), hence the muting. However, it only robs his speech and not his roars.

Code:

[img]https://i2.gamebiz.jp/images/original/198523934755dfdfdbab8200022.png[/img]

[b]Name:[/b] Longzufu
[b]Tier:[/b] A-Tier
[b]Type:[/b] Normal
[b]Species:[/b] Jade Dragon
[b]Appearance:[/b]
Hard specs-  Height 5m, length 7m, wingspan 9m
Tail 4 meters

Longzufu takes on a more menacing form than most dragons. Fierce blazing eyes set high within the creature's long, horned skull, which gives the creature a rather menacing looking appearance. Several enormous crystal growths sit atop its head, just above its short, cat-like ears. A row of small crystal growths runs down the sides of each of its jawlines. Its nose has two enormous, warped nostrils and there's a small crystal growth on its chin. Several rows of sharp teeth poke out from the side of its mouth and reveal only a fraction of the terror hiding inside.

A long neck runs down from its head and into a slim body. The top is covered in warped scales and a row of small fan-like growths runs down its spine. Its bottom is covered in coarse skin and is colored much darker than the rest of its body. Four massive limbs carry its body and allow the creature to stand graceful and sturdy. Each limb has 4 digits, each of which ends in massive talons seemingly made of the hardest cut Jade that you ever were seen.

Magnificent wings grow to start from just below its shoulders and end at its hips. The wings are almost butterfly-like, a specialized layer of seemingly color-changing skin from emerald to sage, to makes up most of the wing and jagged edges at the bottom almost give it a feathered look. From the way the wings look, they take on the appearance of shovels of some sort, signifying their purpose of digging.

It's wide tail ends in a mace-like growth and is covered in the same warped scales as its body.

[b][u]Personality-[/u][/b] There's more than meets the eye in the case of Longzufu but if nothing else you should know he's insightful and discreet. Of course, he's also honorable, aspiring and independent, but far less strongly and often mixed with being pedantic as well.

His insight though, this is what he's pretty much known for.  Nobody's perfect of course and Longzufu has rotten moods and days too. His narcissistic nature and hatred don't make for the greatest company, both personally and for others. Fortunately, his discretion is usually there to soften the blows, and he remains open-minded about the ability of human nature being able to change, even if for personal beliefs alone.

[b]Beast Traits:[/b]

[b]Trait Name:[/b]  (A) Land Demon
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] A
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Jade Dragon
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Mastery over one's own basic abilities is one of the main criteria's of a promising dragon. As one of the reptilian lords of old, it is not surprising that Longzufu contains such impeccable feats of speed.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] This beast is capable of A-tier speeds (or the equivalent of a B-Tier fanalis) on the ground.This also covers whole bodily movement.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Seismic Sense
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] D
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Due to the fact that Longzufu is considered as a ground dragon, this has allowed him to pick up a special sensory that involves the ability to sense and perceive vibrations in the earth.  This also allows him to sense the structure and materials of solid substances.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b]  This ability allows for Longzufu to sense vibrations from within the earth,  getting a feel for his surroundings and anticipating motion through movement. While he's making contact with the ground,  the range is 5 meters, and 10 meters if completely submerged in the ground. Longzufu can only sense and anticipate things that are making contact with the ground in any way. Longzufu can't tell the difference between similar creatures, but he can sense dynamic changes in mass.  Longzufu cannot detect hiding traits/abilities higher than D tier that muffling footsteps or hiding in the ground.  If none of those hiding methods have anything to do with the detection style that's being utilized by Longzufu, they are able to be sensed.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Crystal Manipulation
[b]Trait Description:[/b] One of the things that sets Longzufu apart is his ability to create and generate green crystals.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b]  This beast is able to register abilities that revolve around creating, shaping, and manipulating crystals and crystalline materials. This is Longzufu's biological function that originates from him at all times. However, leftover crystal materials can be used as a medium to invoke abilities as well. Depending on the creativity of the user, unique techniques can also be made through the applicated use of these crystals.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Terraforming - Crystal World
[b]Trait Description:[/b] One of the unique things about this crystal dragon is the fact that their mere presence and contact with the ground starts to create a field akin to their biometric structure. In this case, the area becomes more of a crystalline structure.  With the amount of material present, the Dragon's reach for crystal base techniques starts to exceed limits.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] For every post Longzufu spends on the ground (during his tamer's post), D-tier worth of crystal is produced After five posts (of the Beast Tamer's posts) after the creation of the crystal, they crumble into a state that leaves them useless.  In this case, 5 meters of crystal produced by the terraforming is removed. For each D rank worth of crystal produced,  the range modification of Longzufu's techniques receives +5 meters. The modification goes by +10 if Longzufu is fully submerged in the ground.   Terraforming can only occur if Longzufu is making contact with the ground in any kind of way. Max distance multiple is 50 meters. D-Tier damage can destroy +5 meters worth of crystals created by "Terraforming: Crystal World". Whenever Longzufu uses the terraforming crystal to increase the range of a technique, that is subtracted from the current terrain distance.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Wing Digger
[b]Trait Description:[/b] The limb attachment of his wings is not without purpose, Longzufu has another secret that sets it apart from other dragons.  When this is done, instead of flying, Longzufu starts to burrow instead at intensive speed. This holds true to Longzufu's roots as a ground dragon, not only being able to survive underground, but to go through the ground as if it was water.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] This beast is capable of A-tier burrowing speeds (or the equivalent of a B-Tier fanalis). Due to the nature of being a ground dragon, this creature is capable of surviving underground, as well as digging and surviving in any atmosphere that contains the presence of a crystalline structure. Longzufu can be up to 15 meters from surface level. However, if he goes beyond 10 meters, Longzufu will be unable to sense vibrations.  

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Crystal Force
[b]Trait Description:[/b] With the use of excess crystal in the battlefield, Longufu can use it to his advantage in order to power up his techniques.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] If Longzufu uses a stamina based ability that can be supplemented from the terraformed crystal being produced,  the material is subtracted from the battlefield to be used as a substitute for the stamina price. Terraforming can only occur if Longzufu is making contact with the ground in any kind of way. This also counts towards crystal created from other abilities generated from Longzufu. Every 5 meters of crystal subtracted from the area supplements 10 stamina as a stamina substitute. However, the stamina used can only cut up to a third of the original cost of the ability. Only 50 stamina can be shaved off per thread this way. Longzufu needs to be making contact with the ground with at least 2 of his limbs for the process to start.

I hope you enjoyed the battle and thank you! Feel free to do an exiting post, but it will not be required.]

N O T E S
Please make sure you submit your posts by 11:59 PM on April 20th. If you have any questions about the post provided for you, please message either Merrze, Lero, or Neo.

110[ToM] The Third Battle - Page 5 Empty Re: [ToM] The Third Battle 20/04/18, 12:31 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As if the woman said something funny to her, Noir began to chuckle and the sound started to echo throughout the area. The vibe that it gave was eerie and if Shousui looked at the black haired girl, there was something different within the young magician, as if she was not herself at the moment with her golden orbs shifted to red and a sultry smile painted her face.

“My, my…” Another chuckle escaped her lips, “I can’t really bear to just sit down and watch anymore… it seems that this old lady thinks she knows you well, eh, Noir?” The girl shook her head and sighed playfully, “In fact she knows nothing about you… about us…about what we’ve been through… together…” With her sharp crimson eyes, the girl locked her eyes towards Shousui, “Ah, how rude of me… I am Noir…perhaps the darker part of Noir. But please call me Rion. Well, so how do I start…” The girl put her finger on the chin and pretended to think before she started to speak, “Ah yes, it will be about how we want you to suffer instead of dirtying our hand with your filthy blood and mark my words after a very intense debate…” Rion began to put her hand on Shousui’s neck, slowly pressing the fragile looking limb with her own hand with a wide smile. “She had a tiny bit of hope for you and because of your stupid words, she decided to just leave you here without doing anything…”

With each words, her grip on Shousui’s neck seemed to be tighter but as she finished her words, Rion released her grip and stood up before looking down to the older woman who was still in pain. “In the end you are the slave of your own fate and the more you deny it… the stronger it will chain you.” Rion would giggle as she stepped back and watched in delight as Shousui tried to fight the pain while waiting for her magoi to be depleted enough so the illusion would be worn off. “To think that you were asking for my help this time… in the end after everything you said and did to save her, you chose to despise her because she was being a hypocrite, no?” A chuckle came out after she spoke, followed by a sinister whisper, “Doesn’t it feel much better than accidentally killing the innocent harpies?” Rion said as she brought the thing from the past.

Noir’s crimson eyes shifted back to golden as she stared at Shousui without any expression apparent on her face, and with a flat, almost cold tone, the black haired girl answered slowly, “Yes…”

111[ToM] The Third Battle - Page 5 Empty Re: [ToM] The Third Battle 23/04/18, 07:39 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Y  O  S  H  I  R  O
NOIR

Shousui looks surprised for once as she notices the change in noir, the girl that shousui thought she knew better then she knew herself, apparently she was wrong. This girl seemed to have a split personality that just revealed herself to the former noblewoman. She gasps as she felt her hand around shousui's throat. She listened to the girl talking some of it not making sense to her unstable self. She looks at noir once she became normal again. "Y..you Do have an evil inside of you. " she says laughing. "That evil will one day consume you girl, and everyone you love." She says and collapses becoming unconscious from the pain, of she didn't get help soon she would die of organ failure. With the witch unconscious the illusion falls apart and she could see the war in the distance, not to far from it. Noir was alone besides the unconscious body of the older woman.

N O T E S
Please make sure you submit your posts by 11:59 PM on April 26th. If you have any questions about the post provided for you, please message either Merrze, Lero, or Neo.

112[ToM] The Third Battle - Page 5 Empty Re: [ToM] The Third Battle 26/04/18, 01:01 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A sigh escaped the black haired girl's lip as Shousui mentioned that Noir had an evil residing within her, listening to that accusation was a little bit annoying and her capability to laugh in pain made the younger magician cringe more. As much as she wanted to admit she had that kind of thought before, it was different at this time as Noir was merely keeping the other side of her on the leash, controlling her as much as she could. "You are already dying and you still have the energy to talk absolute nonsense... But, perhaps..." The golden eyed girl would hold up her staff and pointed it towards the older magician, "...perhaps you can be useful for me... with that knowledge that you hold and the power that you had..." Surely it was tempting to force Shousui to teach her some more advanced stuff later although it was somewhat impossible, but the moment she refused and started making a ruckus, Noir wouldn't hesitate to kill the woman later on. For now Shousui could also be her personal project so she could find out more about rukh color.

As Noir wanted to cast a spell towards Shousui, she would notice that the illusion that was surrounding her and Haku slowly fell apart and that meant the older magician no longer had the magoi or the consciousness to keep maintaining her spell. "Oh... that was fast..." Another sigh escaped Noir's lips as she kept pointing her staff and used some of her magoi to cast an ice spell, entrapping the former noble's body inside an ice coffin and stopping the movement of the bacteria to destroy the older woman's organ more with the ice. "I guess I will need you to suffer more for a time being..." Noir would lift the ice coffin with her hand before putting it on Haku's back, tying it with some scattered ropes nearby so it wouldn't fall down. Before she started to head back to the war zone, Noir would pick up Shousui's magic medium and stored it in her pocket.

Magoi: 75/480

NB: Choosing to freeze Shousui, so Noir is saving her for now but not healing her yet. The organ will also stop being destroyed because the ice would make the bacteria sleep for now. Let's say Im putting her into cryogenic stat.
Id request access to control Shousui as my personal NPC for plot stuff, but i heard i can make her as combat NPC too? Not sure how it works though. If I need to edit my post, please DM me.

Spell:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum