New Format For Magic.
Getting Rid Of:

Last edited by Aseo Asehi on 20/11/17, 04:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Aseo Small Update 3. Empty Re: Aseo Small Update 3. 03/10/17, 07:46 pm

Amaya

Amaya
β-Tier
β-Tier

Mistikas: You get one projectile at d tier, not a collection of smaller ones. You can claim that the projectile is a small group for fluff, but note that it is, mechanically, a singular projectile.

Nakties Ašarojimas: You can't cause an explosion with gravity magic by ripping atomic bonds apart, and absolutely not at D-tier. If you'd like to blow something up, find a more appropriate way or type of magic.

Žmonijos Trauktis: What does this ability do? The way it's worded I can't understand the effect at all, with the exception of making "hands" of strength magic. Please also use proper metric units. Decimals are very unwieldy. I understand your attachment to the imperial system, but we use metric units on the site.

Žmonijos Augimo: Again, What does this ability do? The way it's worded I can't understand the effect at all, with the exception of making "hands" of strength magic. Please also use proper metric units. Decimals are very unwieldy. I understand your attachment to the imperial system, but we use metric units on the site. The drawback on this skill is not severe enough for a C tier spell.

Tūkstantis Vytimo: This ability doesn't have a required magic type, Please add one. You'll also want to rework where this spawns, as if it appears under your feet, you will take B tier damage and be frostbitten. The drawback on this skill is not severe enough for a B tier spell.

Kopijavimas Šnabždesys: Note that you aren't shooting a literal dolphin (as amazing as a dolphin canon sounds), but a dolphin shaped sound wave. In addition, you cannot deal B tier to the opponent, and then have splash damage. Either remove the splash damage, or specify the amount of splash damage, and reduce the damage the dolphin deals. Also note that, once again, these 5 dolphins function as 1 projectile.

Įsipainiojęs Gleives Rūkas: You can't change the secondary effect of slime magic. Please remove the scratch effect, as slime magic already has it's own qualifications for detonation and damage (heat).

In the future, it is in the systems, and a site rule that you can't post more than 5 abilities for a grade at a time. We'll grade all 7 this time, but please keep that in mind for your next submission.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum