Natalia D-tier Ability

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Natalia D-tier Ability Empty Natalia D-tier Ability 26/07/17, 04:21 pm

Greyfield

Greyfield
C-Tier
C-Tier

Submitting two versions of the same ability for approval.

First version has a universal drawback. The second's drawback accounts for racial bonuses.

Cardiac Boost
Tier: D-tier
Class: Manipulator
Type: Supplementary
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: Accelerates blood loss through wounds, reduces how long Natalia can hold her breath by half when in use.
Scaling: Duration
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 1
Cost: 10 Stamina
Description:

Natalia ramps up her heart rate, increasing how much oxygen her muscles are supplied.This gives D-tier Enhanced speed for the duration of the ability, allowing her to sprint as fast as a wild dog. Natalia is warm to the touch and has flushed skin while under the effects of Cardiac Boost.

Cardiac Boost
Tier: D-tier
Class: Manipulator
Type: Supplementary
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: Accelerates blood loss through wounds, reduces how long Natalia can hold her breath by 2 posts when is use.
Scaling: Duration
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 1
Cost: 10 Stamina
Description:

Natalia ramps us her heart rate, increasing how much oxygen her muscles are supplied.This gives D-tier Enhanced speed for the duration of the ability allowing her to sprint as fast as a wild dog. Natalia is warm to the touch and has flushed skin while under the effects of Cardiac Boost.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

2Natalia D-tier Ability Empty Re: Natalia D-tier Ability 27/07/17, 09:19 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

I don’t really see an issue with having something like this, but did you want both of these graded? Despite them being practically the exact same? I don’t exactly see what the purpose of the second one would be, since Imuchakk are already far faster than the base tier speed trait in water. Though, I do understand the reasoning for the specific drawback.

Natalia D-tier Ability BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2

3Natalia D-tier Ability Empty Re: Natalia D-tier Ability 28/07/17, 11:08 am

Greyfield

Greyfield
C-Tier
C-Tier

They are the same ability, I had meant that the first version is increasing my speed while disregarding the fact that Natalia has a larger lung capacity than a human manipulator. The second allows me to take advantage of the fact to allow for a relatively lesser drawback. (Also both are meant to boost land speed)

Sorry for the confusion,I intended for rendition the staff found most reasonable to be be approved, so if the second version is fine please grade that one.

4Natalia D-tier Ability Empty Re: Natalia D-tier Ability 28/07/17, 12:09 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved for training.

I approved the second version since I thought the first was a bit too punishing for a D Tier ability.

Code:
[center][b]Cardiac Boost[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D-tier
[b]Class:[/b] Manipulator
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Accelerates blood loss through wounds, reduces how long Natalia can hold her breath by 2 posts when is use.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Duration
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 Stamina
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
Natalia ramps us her heart rate, increasing how much oxygen her muscles are supplied.This gives D-tier Enhanced speed for the duration of the ability allowing her to sprint as fast as a wild dog. Natalia is warm to the touch and has flushed skin while under the effects of Cardiac Boost.[/list]

Natalia D-tier Ability 001
Natalia D-tier Ability 002Natalia D-tier Ability 003

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum