You are not connected. Please login or register

Thorsten Started Abilities finally...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Trick Shot: Eftheía volí
Tier: D-Tier
Class: Assassin
Type: Offensive
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: Thorsten must throw his wrist forward before shooting the yo-yo.
Scaling: Damage
Sustain: 0
Cooldown: 1 Post
Cost: 10 Stamina ; 5 Sustain
Description:

Thorsten, holds Drasil between his thumb and index finger. Holding the yo-yo out with his palm to the ground. He shoots it forward as a straight shot in the of 5 meters away. If the yo-yo hit it does D-Tier damage. If Thorsten, tugs on the wire he retracts the yo-yo, cancelling the ability.

Trick Shot: Kratáme to chtýpima
Type: Supplementary
Requirements/Drawbacks: Thorsten, must throw the yo-yo from behind his back, or out the sight of his opponent. If someone has higher tier strength than Thorsten, it doesn't affect them as much.
Scaling: Garrote: By investing 10 stamina, the user can increase the tier of the ability if someones presents a struggle in the fiber wire.
Description:

Thorsten, spins Drasil, around his back and to his hand placed behind his back. Setting than shooting the yo-yo from 6 meters away intending to wrap around a limb/item. If yo-yo wraps around a limb, or item Thorsten, pulls on the fiber wire intending to throw the person 6 meters away, or yank the item/weapon 6 meters away. Thorsten, can release the ability by tugging on the wire twice to retract the yo-yo.

Trick Shot: Kýklos Shot
Range:Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: Being able to spin the yo-yo in a circle, having a clear path to start the momentum.
Description:

Thorsten, spins a circle around himself with Drasil. Using the force behind the momentum to cause D-tier damage to anyone if hits.

Trick Shot: Aposynarmológisi
Requirements/Drawbacks: Rotating his wrist in a circle like a infinity sigh while performing the technique to get the swinging motion.
Description:

Thorsten, shoots Drasil left and right from 6 meters swinging the yo-yo, targeting his opponent's body, or item(s) they have dealing D-tier damage to them or that item.  Able to perform this ability from any angle, or position besides in small spaces. If he tugs on the wire the yo yo retracts.

Trick Shot: Ankáthi
Tier: C-Tier
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Small
Requirements/Drawbacks: Digging his feet into the ground to have that sudden burst start. If someone has higher tier strength than Thorsten, it doesn't affect them as much.
Scaling: Garrote: By investing 10 stamina, the user can increase the tier of the ability if someones presents a struggle in the fiber wire.
Cooldown: 2 Post
Cost: 20 Stamina ; 10 Sustain
Description:

Thorsten, darts in a burst of speed behind his opponent or opponents back. If he makes it behind their backs, Thorsten spins Drasil’s wire around them as he moves cocooning them dealing D-tier damage, and entrapping them.  

Last edited by Thorsten Ove on 26/07/17, 01:32 am; edited 5 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

| Thorsten Ove |
View user profile

Rima Fahim

β-Tier
β-Tier
Trick Shot: Eftheía volí - First off, I’d remove the requirement “attacking hand musn't be broken.” Just put something a bit more general in it’s place, like how the user has to move their hand in a certain way or something.

Trick Shot: Kratáme to chtýpima
- Same with the first ability, stating the range of the ability is good and all, but you need an actual requirement/drawback for it. Another thing, remember that anyone/anything with a higher tier strength can break out of something like this. Common knowledge, but I still like letting people know. :P

Trick Shot: Kýklos Shot
- I’m not 100% sure what you mean by “spin the yo-yo in a short moment”, but it’s closer than just putting down the range or “can’t use if hand is broken.” If you can, try to explain this a little better. XD Also, remember that this ability is D-Tier. You can only have damage on it, or the knock-back.

Trick Shot: Aposynarmológisi - Same goes for this requirement as well. What does this ability do exactly? Are you trying to disarm them? If that’s the case, doesn’t your second ability do this as well?

Trick Shot: Ankáthi
- You’re gonna need to lower the damage on this to D-Tier, if you wish to keep the ensnaring part on it.

---
Traits Points: 3/6
Shards of Solomon: x2
View user profile
Edited~

| Thorsten Ove |
View user profile

Rima Fahim

β-Tier
β-Tier
Trick Shot: Kratáme to chtýpima - I just realized this one way D-Tier as well. If you're trying to make a disarm, you're gonna have to remove the actual damage portion of it. It's also generally a good idea to state how far you knock the weapon out of their hands, and that they have to go and retrieve the item afterwards. Oh and obviously you won't be able to disarm limbs. LOL Of course that's not what you're trying to do, but yeah. lolol

There might be more issues? I'll just have to keep looking as you update the ones I do spot though.

---
View user profile
Edited ~ I hope the edit I made cleared up the purpose of the second ability. I sort of want to grab a person limb and than slam them around. I tried to add items and such, but I guess it sort of became like a disarm ability.

| Thorsten Ove |
View user profile

Rima Fahim

β-Tier
β-Tier
Alright, I think I get it now. However, I just realized that this was also a D-Tier ability. You can't have both damage, and essentially jerk someone/thing around. It'd have to be C-Tier to do both. Also, remember that if someone had higher-tier strength than you, it wouldn't effect them much.

PS: On Trick Shot: Ankáthi, you should make sure you specify "higher-tier strength." not just "higher-tier."

---
View user profile
3rd time a charm

| Thorsten Ove |
View user profile

Rima Fahim

β-Tier
β-Tier
Trick Shot: Kratáme to chtýpima - Remember to note the higher-tier strength thing on this ability!

---
View user profile
Edit

| Thorsten Ove |
View user profile

Rima Fahim

β-Tier
β-Tier
Everything looks fine on these abilities, or so I think. However, I'm feeling a tiny bit iffy on Garrote. You're not trying to imply a single instance of scaling can cover all tiers of strength, are you? Just need to make sure.

---
View user profile
Nope, it's only scaled once to up the ability by one tier

| Thorsten Ove |
View user profile

Rima Fahim

β-Tier
β-Tier
I hate to be super nit picky about it, but if you could try rewording it just a tiny bit better, that'd be great. As it stands, it just sounds like every time they struggle within your ability, the tier of the ability goes up without actually scaling it again. After you fix this though, I think everything will be good to go!

---
View user profile
Edited Hope the new wording is good

| Thorsten Ove |
View user profile

Rima Fahim

β-Tier
β-Tier
I think these are all good to go!

Code:
[center][b]Trick Shot: Eftheía volí[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D-Tier
[b]Class:[/b] Assassin
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Medium
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Thorsten must throw his wrist forward before shooting the yo-yo.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Damage
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cooldown:[/b] 1 Post
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 Stamina ; 5 Sustain
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
Thorsten, holds Drasil between his thumb and index finger. Holding the yo-yo out with his palm to the ground. He shoots it forward as a straight shot in the of 5 meters away. If the yo-yo hit it does D-Tier damage. If Thorsten, tugs on the wire he retracts the yo-yo, cancelling the ability. [/list]

[center][b]Trick Shot: Kratáme to chtýpima[/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Thorsten, must throw the yo-yo from behind his back, or out the sight of his opponent. If someone has higher tier strength than Thorsten, it doesn't affect them as much.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Garrote: By investing 10 stamina, the user can increase the tier of the ability if someones presents a struggle in the fiber wire.
[list]
Thorsten, spins Drasil, around his back and to his hand placed behind his back. Setting than shooting the yo-yo from 6 meters away intending to wrap around a limb/item. If yo-yo wraps around a limb, or item Thorsten, pulls on the fiber wire intending to throw the person 6 meters away, or yank the item/weapon 6 meters away. Thorsten, can release the ability by tugging on the wire twice to retract the yo-yo. [/list]

[center][b]Trick Shot: Kýklos Shot[/b][/center]
[b]Range:[/b]Medium
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Being able to spin the yo-yo in a circle, having a clear path to start the momentum.
[list]
Thorsten, spins a circle around himself with Drasil. Using the force behind the momentum to cause D-tier damage to anyone if hits. [/list]

[center][b]Trick Shot: Aposynarmológisi[/b][/center]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Rotating his wrist in a circle like a infinity sigh while performing the technique to get the swinging motion.
[list]
Thorsten, shoots Drasil left and right from 6 meters swinging the yo-yo, targeting his opponent's body, or item(s) they have dealing D-tier damage to them or that item.  Able to perform this ability from any angle, or position besides in small spaces. If he tugs on the wire the yo yo retracts. [/list]

[center][b]Trick Shot: Ankáthi[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] C-Tier
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive/Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Small
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Digging his feet into the ground to have that sudden burst start. If someone has higher tier strength than Thorsten, it doesn't affect them as much.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Garrote: By investing 10 stamina, the user can increase the tier of the ability if someones presents a struggle in the fiber wire.
[b]Cooldown:[/b] 2 Post
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 Stamina ; 10 Sustain
[list]
Thorsten, darts in a burst of speed behind his opponent or opponents back. If he makes it behind their backs, Thorsten spins Drasil’s wire around them as he moves cocooning them dealing D-tier damage, and entrapping them.  [/list]

---
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum