You are not connected. Please login or register

Night Guard [Job/Oliver]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Night Guard [Job/Oliver] on 05/08/17, 01:11 am

"I suppose you're right." He trailed off while thinking about what she was discussing toward him. He seemed to be drifting off while she talked to him about everything she was speaking about.

"Yeah. I'm fighting for good ol' Gao too. It's going to be hectic." He was breathing a bit deeper now, and his speech was slower. APparently, Oliver was dog tired at this point and trying to continue to talk even though he was falling asleep.

By the time the next topic came up, he would just be making noises and grunts while he had fallen asleep completely. Maybe Jingyi could stay and chat in the morning, or perhaps she had to leave for other parts at this time of night.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

27 Re: Night Guard [Job/Oliver] on 05/08/17, 01:25 am

J I N G Y I

MY SWORD IS A LIFE TAKER
STAMINA
340/340
MAGOI
260/260
NOTES
-
WC
0/0

A
s she grew quiet, Jingyi could tell that Oliver was drifting off. She didn't blame him after the hectic night they had, fighting those bandits and then the boy opening up about the issues hounding him. Once she heard grunts and similar noises, the redhead got to her feet and moved the blankets onto Oliver.

It took Jingyi only a moment to find her Tekko guards so she could hastily pull them on, and then she was out of the room. Before she left, however, she turned on the lock and shut the door behind her. It wouldn't do her conscious any good if anyone managed to easily get to Oliver simply because she had left the door wide open for them. After jiggling the handle to make sure it was locked, Jingyi headed downstairs to the reception to get her own room. There was no point to leaving so late in the night, nor would it be of any courtesy to her friend to disappear so abruptly.
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

──────────────────────────────────────────────

{ Alt Account: Amatus Laertes & Merari }
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum