Yu Chang and Chun Ju

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yu Chang and Chun Ju Empty Yu Chang and Chun Ju 15/07/17, 02:39 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

I'm making these more... chinese oriented, so not much is changed about either of them other than their names.

Yu Chang (Formerly Windcutter):

Chun Yu:

Last edited by Jingyi Hou on 03/08/17, 02:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Yu Chang and Chun Ju Empty Re: Yu Chang and Chun Ju 15/07/17, 03:29 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved
Both are approved. When you got 120k, bump the thread.
Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/iuasmHK.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Fujin
[b]Tier:[/b] A-Tier
[b]Type:[/b] One-handed Chokuto (sword)
[b]Material:[/b] Tempered steel (blade); iron (rings, butt cap, and tsuba); red cloth (ito binding on the handle); scarlet tassel; golden menuki (handle ornament).
[b]Appearance:[/b]
Jingyi's first sword and the brother blade to Rajin, it's light enough to allow its wielder to dual-wield them both at once. Fujin has a blade that's 100 cm long, along with a hilt that's 15 cm. The blade has four rings lining its non-sharp edge, with indentions along the straight, single-sharp edge. When swung, the rings along Fujin's side makes a loud, ringing noise as they clang together. There's an eye-catching red tassel attached to the end of the butt cap, and a golden menuki beneath the ito of the handle. The menuki is the Hou Clan's emblem. Fujin's guard is unique in appearance, having gone through a process that dyed the metal green, bamboo-like appearance. Unlike Rajin, Fujin lacks a sheath and has a special bit in the handle to allow it to be clipped to a belt or strap directly.
[/spoiler]

3Yu Chang and Chun Ju Empty Re: Yu Chang and Chun Ju 01/08/17, 12:53 am

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

Bump to get the edits to Yu Chang and Chun Ju approved. I would also love to buy Chun Ju now (formerly Rajin). Chun Ju was originally Fujin, which was originally Windcutter, which I've already upgraded to A-tier.

4Yu Chang and Chun Ju Empty Re: Yu Chang and Chun Ju 03/08/17, 11:34 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved. I deducted the 120k huang from your account for Chun Ju. Please, bump this thread when you're ready to buy the other sword.

Code:
[center][img]http://imgur.com/hNzBrww.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Yu Chang
[b]Tier:[/b] A-Tier
[b]Type:[/b] Hook Sword
[b]Material:[/b] Tempered steel (blade); grey cloth (ito binding on the handle); scarlet tassel; golden menuki (handle ornament).
Jingyi's first sword and the brother blade to Chun Ju, it's light enough to allow its wielder to dual-wield them both at once. Yu Chang has a blade that's 100 cm long, along with a hilt that's 15 cm long. There's an eye-catching red tassel attached to the end of the spike butt cap, and a golden menuki beneath the ito of the handle. Above the handle is a crescent-moon like addition, protecting the user's hand. The menuki is the Hou Clan's emblem. The tip of the blade is curled into a hook-like shape, hence the name of the sword.
[/spoiler]

[center][img]http://imgur.com/V9HQ64p.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Chun Yu
[b]Tier:[/b] A-tier
[b]Type:[/b] Hook Sword
[b]Material:[/b] Tempered steel (blade); grey cloth (ito binding on the handle); scarlet tassel; golden menuki (handle ornament).
The brother blade to Yu Chang, the two are light enough to allow its wielder to dual-wield them at once. Like its brother, Chun Ju is 100 cm long with a hilt that's 15 cm long. It too has a scarlet tassel attached to the spiked butt cap, along with a golden menuki of Jingyi's current military rank symbol beneath the ito of the handle. Above the handle is a crescent-moon like addition, protecting the user's hand. The tip of the blade is curled into a hook-like shape, hence the name of the sword.

5Yu Chang and Chun Ju Empty Re: Yu Chang and Chun Ju 03/08/17, 11:37 am

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

@Diana
I already have an A-tier sword. I upgraded Windcutter, which I renamed Fujin, and then changed to Yu Chang to fit the Kou style a bit more and stay away from Japanese/Kina influences. I just needed to buy Chun Yu. Sorry for the confusion!

6Yu Chang and Chun Ju Empty Re: Yu Chang and Chun Ju 03/08/17, 01:41 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Oh. We don't allow weapons to change like that. : (

You'll still have to buy the other one because it's a completely different weapon. u ___u

We don't allow reworks unless it's a paid upgrade (like from B -> A) or if the person is from the old systems.

7Yu Chang and Chun Ju Empty Re: Yu Chang and Chun Ju 03/08/17, 02:33 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ah, alright! Sorry for the confusion. Is it fine if I change Chun Yu back to how it was as Rajin and just rename Windcutter/Fujin to Yu Chang?

8Yu Chang and Chun Ju Empty Re: Yu Chang and Chun Ju 03/08/17, 11:02 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yep! That's fine!

9Yu Chang and Chun Ju Empty Re: Yu Chang and Chun Ju 03/08/17, 11:03 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

Alright, thanks! So I take it both of them are approved now?

10Yu Chang and Chun Ju Empty Re: Yu Chang and Chun Ju 03/08/17, 11:53 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yeah. :o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum