You are not connected. Please login or register

[Help Wanted] Writers for Kou Civil War

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Even if slots are taken, we will still accept help. We would rather people do as less as possible to prevent them from burning themselves out.

Hello! As you may know, we are in need of a bit of assistance for the upcoming battles in the event. You will act as a plot moderator for the duration of your battle and will get to experience working with your peers to create ideal plot scenarios for them. All posts will go through your team leader for final edits if they are needed and we will be there to assist you along the way. We are willing to accept anyone who wants to help as long as they provide the information we need. If you are interested, please make sure you understand our rules:

◆ You must have the time to dedicate to posting for the event. While emergencies are understandable, please let us know beforehand if you will be unavailable at any time.

◆ You must be able to post within a 48 hour time frame after each deadline. We wish to keep the battles on a consistent flow from now on. Additional time may be granted if there is a holiday.

◆ You may not write plot for a battle you are participating in. This is self explanatory. However, you may write for up to two plots if you know you can handle it.

◆ You must have posted at least one post on the forum before you apply. We need to see what kind of writing you're capable of.

◆ Please keep in mind that our staff get first pick on which plot they would like to do. If you are suddenly moved off of a plot, please, do not be upset.

◆ Everyone who helps out will be rewarded with 75,000 huang and tons of thanks for their hard work. You will really be helping us out by lightening our load.

Please keep in mind that the list below may change according to drop outs or additional people we include in the battle. Here is a list of the battles we are currently recruiting for:
Battle Two
Team Leader: Rima Fahim

Yoshiro's Side

(DM: Trently) Endolf
(DM: Reed) Cyrus Argentum

Gao's Side

(DM: Trently) Jingyi Hou
(DM: Zadi) Oliver Oxford

Battle Three
Team Leader: Diana Corvus

Yoshiro's Side

(DM: Reed) Noir Ecryola
(DM: Ani) Merrze
(DM: Trently) Lagi

Gao's Side

(DM: Ani) Zadi
(DM: Neo) Vardreth

volunteer form:

Code:
[b]Character Names[/b]: (Please include the names of all your characters.)
[b]Would you like to be considered for a spot as an official plot moderator?[/b]: (Please write say yes or no.)
[b]Which members do you wish to write for?[/b]: (Please list the members you're interested in writing plot for.)
[b]Are you able to write for two plots at once?[/b]: (Please write yes or no.)
[b]Samples[/b]: (Please link any examples of your writing here. Examples from our site are ideal.)

Last edited by Diana Corvus on 10/07/17, 09:18 pm; edited 8 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

ALT - Setekh Fahim | Totodilo

If you want to roleplay message me!
I'm shy but I don't bite!
View user profile http://www.porsef.tumblr.com/

Ani

β-Tier
β-Tier
Character Names: Ani, Nicor
Would you like to be considered for a spot as an official plot moderator?: Yes
Which members do you wish to write for?: Merrze, Zadi, Endolf, Jingyi, and Noir
Are you able to write for two plots at once?: Yes
Samples: Steakout Realization Playing with a trickster

View user profile

Zadi

A-Tier
A-Tier
Character Names: Zadi
Would you like to be considered for a spot as an official plot moderator?: No, but if you ever need more help and I turn out to be helpful, dot dot dot.
Which members do you wish to write for?: Anyone that's not Zadi.
Are you able to write for two plots at once?: I'm doing so on the HxH affiliate site right now, but I still haven't had my fill!
Samples: My best writing so far has been on the HxH affiliate site because I made a new character, but I'll link Zadi because I can prove who I am xD

http://magiworld.forumotion.com/t8538-taking-command-b-reserved
http://magiworld.forumotion.com/t8501-shackles-of-wealth-training
http://magiworld.forumotion.com/t8355-blacksmith-zadi-profession-d-c-b-chain-reserved
http://magiworld.forumotion.com/t8573-under-construction-socialthe-group

Pretty much the most recent plot development I've done with Zadi. If it isn't interesting, then that's probably cause I've run out of ideas for the poor blondie.

View user profile
Character Names: Jingyi Hou, Amatus Laertes, and Merari
Would you like to be considered for a spot as an official plot moderator?: I don't mind either way/yes.
Which members do you wish to write for?: Anyone who isn't in battle 2.
Are you able to write for two plots at once?: I believe so, yes.
Samples:

{ Alt Account: Amatus Laertes & Merari }
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum