You are not connected. Please login or register

THREE COOL DUDES [D - Repeatable]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THREE COOL DUDES [D - Repeatable] Empty THREE COOL DUDES [D - Repeatable] on 22/06/17, 06:52 pm

Job Name: THREE COOL DUDES
Job Rank: D
Job Location: Imuchakk
Job Rewards: 50 XP / 3000 Huang
Job Overview: Three Imuchakkan teenagers are requesting: BUFF, UNBELIEVABLY TOUGH, RUGGED individuals to SPAR against so that we can get VERY STRONG and defeat the NEIGHBORHOOD BULLIES who are T E R R O R I Z I N G us! We’re pretty good with a spear and at least one of us has done something pretty cool before. Meet us out in the tundra for an uninterrupted fight! Thanks in advance!

Enemies:
Enemy Name: THREE COOL DUDES
Needed damage to take down: D
Abilities:

Rinato - Seemingly the ringleader of the group. Actually quite competent despite the content of the message--very good with his spear.

Driving Stab - Jump up into the air and bring down the lance for D tier damage. Prone to miss., provided the group’s teamwork gets the best of you.

Nalaha - The only female of the group, and perhaps the most competent fighter. Instead of a spear, she wields two knives whittled from stone.

Ripping Shale - Nalaha throws her knvies at an enemy, causing the serrated edges of the rock to slice an enemy for D tier damage. It is shale, so they tend to break rather easily.

Shizi - The most moronic of the trio to be sure. Shizi is quite possibly the most muscular (and admittedly handsome) of the three but lacks all of the intelligence to appropriately fight anyone. Something tells me this harebrained scheme was to help him, or hurt him, or his idea.

Spinning Around Really Fast! - Shizi spins around really fast whipping his lance around in impressive might for D tier damage. He doesn’t quite pay attention to anything and may end up hitting one of his allies.

Code:
[b]Enemy Name:[/b] THREE COOL DUDES
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] D
[b]Abilities:[/b]

[b]Rinato[/b] - Seemingly the ringleader of the group. Actually quite competent despite the content of the message--very good with his spear.
[list][i]Driving Stab - Jump up into the air and bring down the lance for D tier damage. Prone to miss., provided the group’s teamwork gets the best of you. [/i][/list]
[b]Nalaha[/b] - The only female of the group, and perhaps the most competent fighter. Instead of a spear, she wields two knives whittled from stone.
[list][i]Ripping Shale - Nalaha throws her knvies at an enemy, causing the serrated edges of the rock to slice an enemy for D tier damage. It is shale, so they tend to break rather easily.[/i][/list]
[b]Shizi[/b] - The most moronic of the trio to be sure. Shizi is quite possibly the most muscular (and admittedly handsome) of the three but lacks all of the intelligence to appropriately fight anyone. Something tells me this harebrained scheme was to help him, or hurt him, or his idea.
[list][i]Spinning Around Really Fast! - Shizi spins around really fast whipping his lance around in impressive might for D tier damage. He doesn’t quite pay attention to anything and may end up hitting one of his allies.[/i][/list]

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum