You are not connected. Please login or register

Jingyi's Profession [Reworked/WIP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Jingyi's Profession [Reworked/WIP] on 17/06/17, 01:38 pm

Jingyi Hou

β-Tier
β-Tier
When I first made my professions, they weren't that good, and now I realize how useless it is. If it's fine, I would like to rework them.

Primary Profession
Related Class: Warrior
Profession Title: Blacksmith
Description:
Profession Perks:

• Perk 1
  • Perk 2
  • Perk 3

Secondary Profession
Profession Title: Military Officer
Description: A soldier that has gained ranks due to their seniority and skills in combat, they are capable individuals with experience on the battlefield. They are capable of surviving both in the wild and on the battlefield with little supplies.
Profession Perks:

• Survivalist:
    Jingyi has been trained to survive in the wild with little to no prior supplies. She can find and cook food that restores Magoi up to her tier, capping at A-tier. To find and cook food, Jingyi must complete a WC to produce the food at the desired tier.
    D-tier: 100 words, produces D-tier food that restores 50 Magoi when eaten.
    C-tier: 250 words, produces C-tier food that restores 100 Magoi when eaten.
    B-tier: 500 words, produces B-tier food that restores 150 Magoi when eaten.
    A-tier: 1000 words, produces A-tier food that restores 200 Magoi when eaten.

• Happy Camper:
    Jingyi has been trained to survive in the wilderness with little to no supplies, and as such can make her own shelters. She's capable of finding supplies to make make-shift shelters that restore stamina depending on its tier. Each shelter built requires its own WC, with the length of the WC depending on the tier.
    D-tier: 100 words, creates a shelter that restores 20 Stamina per post rested within; ends after 3 posts with a total of 60 Stamina restored.
    C-tier: 250 words, creates a shelter that restores 30 Stamina per post rested within; ends after 3 posts with a total of 90 Stamina restored
    B-tier: 500 words, creates a shelter that restores 40 Stamina per post rested within; ends after 3 posts with a total of 120 Stamina restored
    A-tier: 1000 words, creates a shelter that restores 50 Stamina per post rested within; ends after 3 posts with a total of 150 Stamina restored

──────────────────────────────────────────────

{ Alt Account: Amatus Laertes & Merari }
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum