You are not connected. Please login or register

Jingyi's Profession [Reworked/WIP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Jingyi's Profession [Reworked/WIP] on 17/06/17, 01:38 pm

When I first made my professions, they weren't that good, and now I realize how useless it is. If it's fine, I would like to rework them.

Primary Profession
Related Class: Warrior
Profession Title: Blacksmith
Description: Info info info
Profession Perks:

• Perk 1
  • Perk 2
  • Perk 3

Secondary Profession
Profession Title: Soldier
Description: A soldier is expected to be capable of surviving in the wilderness with little to no provisions. Training, both theory and practice, has taught Jingyi how to scrounge up food and set up a basic shelter for herself in both the wild and the battlefield using only what the lands provide her with.
Profession Perks:

• Survivalist:
    Jingyi has been trained in which vegetation is safe to eat and what to avoid while in the wild. She's also capable of creating a crude spear for fishing and hunting down an animal with only the tools she has on her. As long as the environment has flora and fauna, Jingyi can scavenge up enough food to keep her alive. But, in order to do so, Jingyi must complete a WC for a certain tier of food.

• D-tier: 100 words, produces D-tier food that restores 50 Magoi when eaten.
    • C-tier: 250 words, produces C-tier food that restores 100 Magoi when eaten.
    • B-tier: 500 words, produces B-tier food that restores 150 Magoi when eaten.
    • A-tier: 1000 words, produces A-tier food that restores 200 Magoi when eaten.

• Happy Camper:
    Jingyi has been trained to sleep anywhere and anytime, along with how to create a basic campsite for herself using just the materials that the lands provide her with. For a designated WC, Jingyi can find the supplies to make makeshift shelters that restore stamina depending on its Tier.

• D-tier: 100 words, creates a shelter that restores 20 Stamina per post rested within; ends after 3 posts with a total of 60 Stamina restored.
    • C-tier: 250 words, creates a shelter that restores 30 Stamina per post rested within; ends after 3 posts with a total of 90 Stamina restored.
    • B-tier:500 words, creates a shelter that restores 40 Stamina per post rested within; ends after 3 posts with a total of 120 Stamina restored.
    • A-tier: 1000 words, creates a shelter that restores 50 Stamina per post rested within; ends after 3 posts with a total of 150 Stamina restored.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

{ Alt Account: Amatus Laertes & Merari }
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum