Bleeh
MAGOI
160/160
STAMINA
265/265
WC
389 /500

"H
ey, Jingyi!" A voice called, prompting Jingyi to look up just after she sat down on her bunk. Smiling softly, she greeted the woman who took a seat on the opposite bunk.

"I know you're probably a bit busy, but, well. I wanted to know how you first began to help with Gao's cause, you know? I hope it's nothing personal you don't mind telling me about..." The younger girl asked, her head tilting to the side as Jingyi paused.

Taking a deep breath, the redhead began to retell the story of how she first called for Yoshiro to come down...

Jingyi, after meeting with her newfound friend Dylan, suddenly found herself doubting Yoshirou. The Magician was right: how could she support a man who killed his family for the throne? He was bringing drastic changes to the nation, and there was no way to tell if Yoshirou actually meant peace after slaughtering his father and siblings.

It was with that train of thought did Jingyi made the decision: she would meet up with other Gao supporters and find out the truth. Should she actually support Gao and his ideals? He was a war-thirsty man, but she wanted to be a soldier. Soldiers fight in wars, so he was the man to follow, right?

It took the redhead a while to dig around. She didn't want to raise suspicion, especially if she ultimately made the choice to support Yoshiro in the end. A week passed before she finally made contact with several different underground Gao supporters and a date to meet up was met.

The days leading up to them were wracked with suspension, and Jingyi couldn't help but feel both excited and nervous about it. She wasn't exactly all too familiar with those attending, but she was certain that it would go well. She just needs to be sure to say as little information about herself and keep on her toes. They may say that they're civil men, but she couldn't be for sure, seeing how people lie. Though, hopefully, they were good men who tried to be as honest as they could. She wouldn't want to join a rebellion of thugs, after all. That's not what a soldier is meant to be, in the end.
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

──────────────────────────────────────────────

{ Alt Account: Amatus Laertes & Merari }

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

J I N G Y I

MY SWORD IS A LIFE TAKER
NOTES
Bleeh
MAGOI
160/160
STAMINA
265/265
WC
822/500

F
inally, it was the night to meet up. They had chosen the basement of some bar. It was a rather behind-the-wall place, obviously not a hotspot for the town drunkards. It was quiet and essentially perfect for their underground meeting. Literally.

"Oi, you're Jingyi?" A man with orange hair and an eyepatch asked as he arose from his seat in the corner. Striding over, he was dressed in the clothes of a mercenary, with a tankard clutched in his palm and a sheathed sword hanging from his waist.

With a hesitant nod, Jingyi smiled at the taller man. Her response was met with no other words as he turned around and gestured for her to follow him, which she did. The man, who she would later find out is named Saber, led her down to the basement. It was well lit for a bar's basement, and already there were several other members waiting.

Jingyi remained quiet for the meeting, watching as others spoke about a rebellion against Yoshirou. They were all passionate, and all of them came from different walks of life. An hour passed before Saber finally nudged Jingyi and inquired loudly,

"Well, gal? What do you think about all this?" All the other people in the room turned to look at Jingyi at his question, and she could feel their eyes burning into her. Offering them all what she hoped was an affable smile, Jingyi began to speak.

"Well, first off, how can we trust this Yoshirou?" Jingyi asked the watching crowd, her hands moving as she spoke, "He claims to be a man of peace and virtue, yet he slaughtered his family members! How can we, as people who love our siblings and our fathers, follow a man who does this? While they may be doing unrespectable things behind closed doors, if Yoshirou is peaceful, shouldn't he have dragged them into the light? Prove them to be lowly scum and gain the throne in a respectable way? He didn't do that. He killed them in silence and put a blindfold over us. He took away our ruler, and now he plans to take away things that have made Kou, Kou! We can't stand for this, especially if he has dastardly plans for his citizens!" Her words were met with chatter, with several of the men exclaiming and agreeing to her.

At first, Jingyi was unsure if Yoshirou really was a bad man. But, now that the words were in the air, now that she has spoken what were her apparent feelings, she understood. She was going to be a Gao supporter, and do her best to do what she knew was right.
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

──────────────────────────────────────────────

{ Alt Account: Amatus Laertes & Merari }

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum