A-Tier
A-Tier

(Note: These are all separate jobs)

Job Name: Nightly Killings
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Kou Empire
Job Rewards: 200 EXP & 15,000 Haung
Job Overview:
A local gang has taken advantage of the civil distress and are attacking a town repeatedly, killing citizens each night. The authorities are trying to stop them, but their forces are stretched too thin, seeing how many men are soldiers fighting in the civil war. It's up to you to go and send the gang a message, teaching them that their behavior won't go unpunished.

Enemy Name: Goons x3
Needed damage to take down: C
Description: Dressed in dark clothes and bandanas, the goons cover their face and wield C-tier swords.
Abilities:
Back Scratch: Goons attack using the back of their fist, dealing C-Tier Damage.
Twisted Strike: Goons swung their arms up diagonally, striking C-Tier Damage.

Enemy Name: Head Gangster
Needed damage to take down: B
Description: The boss leading the small gang, he's dressed far nicer than his goons, but he's much nastier. He isn't afraid of blood and uses a sharp, shortsword designed to leave B-tier wounds.
Abilities:
Gutting Stab: The Head Gangster thrusts his blade to deal B-Tier damage to the gut of his opponent, setting them up for his next attack.
Gutting Slash: The Head Gangster slashes his blade across the gut of his opponent, dealing B-Tier damage and opening up a hole in their stomach if his prior attack landed. The two attacks together are fatal to his enemy.

Job Name: Mining Problems
Job Rank: B-tier
Job Location: The Jade Dragon Mountains
Job Overview:
Due to the growing demand for iron and other ore, both Kouvian armies have begun to reopen closed mines within the mountains to gather more material. But, there has been a problem with mining in one specific tunnel, with miners being attacked by mysterious monsters. In order to help, go in and clear out the monsters so mining can resume somewhat safely.

Enemy Name: Young Mine Guardian x3
Needed damage to take down: C
Description: The Mine Guardian is a strange creature that secretes a sticky substance on the outer part of its body. A young Mine Guardian is known to roll about in the rocks of a mine, collecting such rocks on its body. As time passes, these rocks fuse together through the sticky substance and create a hard shell on the outside of the beast. Depending on the age of the Mine Guardian, it could become difficult to fight. Its fists deal C-tier damage.
Abilities:
Double Smash: The Old Mine Guardian raises its hands in the air, slamming them down one after another in order to impart 2 D-Tier damage on its target, possible 1 C-Tier if both strikes hit the same target.
Rock Throw: The Old Mine Guardian picks up a 5 meter large rock and throws it at an opponent, which imparts C-Tier damage if it hits that opponent.

Enemy Name: Old Mine Guardian
Description: An older Mine Guardian, easily told by his hulking body. His fists are the size of the average human head that deal B-tier damage when struck. Due to his size, he is extremely slow, with age weakening the sticky substance holding his body together.
Abilities:
Handclap Slam: The Old Mine Guardian claps his hands together with his opponent between the two hands, imparting B-Tier damage to any opponent who was caught within the clap.
Double Smash: The Old Mine Guardian raises its hands in the air, slamming them down one after another in order to impart 2 C-Tier damage on its target.
Rock Throw: The Old Mine Guardian picks up a 5 meter large rock and throws it at an opponent, which imparts B-Tier damage if it hits that opponent.

Job Name: Dead by Midnight
Job Rank: B-tier
Job Location: Kou Empire
Job Overview:
A noble family of Kou has been targeted by assassins, with one already dead. One of the elders believes that he is next, and requests for protection. Watch over his house and protect him from the incoming assassins. If he survives their attack, then you shall be rewarded. If he does not, expect trouble.

Enemy Name: Assassin x2
Description:
Men dressed in skin-tight dark navy-blue ninja-esq armor. They wear masks and wield swords that deal B-tier damage, among several other ninja tools.
Abilities:
Smoke Bombs: The assassin throws out a smoke bomb that explodes, covering the room in smoke for one post.
Deathly Kunai: The assassin throws out two kunai daggers connected with a wire. Each kunai deals C-tier damage, and after contact has been made, the assassin pulls on the wire and retrieves his daggers once more.
Sword Slashes: The assassin lunges forwards and strikes four times with his sword, each strike dealing D-tier damage for a combined total of B-tier damage.

2Three More Jobs for Kou Empty Re: Three More Jobs for Kou 11/06/17, 04:44 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

Bump!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum