You are not connected. Please login or register

Romance Rp partner wanted.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Romance Rp partner wanted. Empty Romance Rp partner wanted. on 07/06/17, 07:37 pm

Believing love is the only true conquer to hate and rage am wanting romance Rp partner. Simply because I want my beliefs to be represented on the matter of love vs hate. A very strong part of who I am now vs who I was at one time. This is something I want my character to experience and feel himself. Please do take into mind my character is a male adult who is homosexual.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

http://magiworld.forumotion.com/t8655-jacklyn-s-vault
View user profile

2Romance Rp partner wanted. Empty Re: Romance Rp partner wanted. on 07/06/17, 08:17 pm

Rima's big brother Setekh might be interested. He is kind of homo.

Romance Rp partner wanted. BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2
View user profile

3Romance Rp partner wanted. Empty Re: Romance Rp partner wanted. on 07/06/17, 08:50 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier
Rain just likes to mess with peoples' heartstrings, but y'know, I'll offer him up

View user profile

4Romance Rp partner wanted. Empty Re: Romance Rp partner wanted. on 07/06/17, 10:00 pm

Due to fact that setekh having a darker side as well as a lighter one I think he would be better suited in my opinion my reasoning is as stated. Jacklyn loves being treated kindly or in a caring manner however is uncontrollable to an extent that is if he thinks he is in danger. The differing mindset caused by a brutal past is safer for both sides when they first meet one another due Jacklyn being a berserk. And thank you both for replying to this at all also a side note Rain being 17 did also effect my choice as well.

View user profile

5Romance Rp partner wanted. Empty Re: Romance Rp partner wanted. on 07/06/17, 10:32 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier
He's actually older at this point but I'm too lazy to update him -..-
Also, isn't Setekh Diana's magician?

View user profile

6Romance Rp partner wanted. Empty Re: Romance Rp partner wanted. on 08/06/17, 12:13 pm

Sorry I didn't think someone would ever think to involve or mention a character they do not own. This wasn't a part of my equation nor would I have thought others to think this either. Also if rain is of age then yes I would be more then happy to meet him ICly.

View user profile

7Romance Rp partner wanted. Empty Re: Romance Rp partner wanted. on 08/06/17, 12:44 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier
You... also do realize Magi is set in a time similar to our 13th-15th century, right? The 21st century is drastically different from the 13th-15th century, but back then kids were considered adults when they hit puberty or around then. So by 13th-15th century standards, he would be working already (except for the fact he just does odd jobs that include fights because he doesn't like anything else x_x).

You could always talk to Diana about it. Or it is possible she had handed the reins of Setekh to Rima? I dunno. However, I do wonder how they would meet up. You'd have to be in the Mainland and if I recall correctly, only magicians can take jobs off the boards in Magnostadt.

View user profile

8Romance Rp partner wanted. Empty Re: Romance Rp partner wanted. on 09/07/17, 05:08 pm

Sorry to have taken such a while to reply been a little busy as of late. Honestly I hadn't considered such factors but given the era I see no harm in your proposal. Please forgive the wait I try my best not to let my life effect my the attendance I give to the site but things happen. Where would Jacklyn need to go at the moment to meet Rain and since I requested this I feel I should be the one going out to see it though.

View user profile

9Romance Rp partner wanted. Empty Re: Romance Rp partner wanted. on 09/07/17, 06:54 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier
Uh, well... I'm currently wrapping up a job in Kou before I send him off to Reim.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum