Finding the Wossycin [Lagi/C-Rank/ Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

mission
Spoiler:

More or less, Lagi got what he wanted when it came to the piece of the action. Figuring out what exactly this mysterious herb was the first thing that he accomplished. The former priest confirmed this to be the Wossycin herb, but it has been a while since this man has seen it. As for where exactly it gets cultivated, he didn’t know for sure. There was  few herbalists that used to tend to these unique  plants, but it wasn’t in such high demand anymore. They abandoned the practice, and the  herb was almost lost. Nevertheless, the priest holds a star of some sort when it came with the maturation of the herb. It just required a piece of travel into the dessert, and it was based on some sort of information that was passed on to the man ten years ago. “This is fairly speculative, but nothing ventured, nothing gained. “ Lagi would say with a slick smile as he started to gear up with at the hideout for the dark hand. They didn’t have that much of a grasp of the city as of yet, they were still working on it.  But this could exchange things, once Lagi managed to get a hand on the herb in question,  perhaps he could see some employment for it.

“If there is anything I’m good at, its making a use out of things. “ The other dark hand member, a lieutenant, wasn’t amused. “I think this is a waste of time. Mind, if you die, at the selfsame least, I’ll be calling for your place. What a wasteland for the governing body to hold such trust in such a delusional fallen king. “The man would laugh haughtily, not noticing that Lagi moved up close to him and grabbed the man by the throat, all done in A rank speeds. “Now, who in the right mind told you it was ok for you to speak to me in such a manner? Or any disrespectful manner? Know your rank, know your worth. IF you set forth to become a problem, I will defeat you and replace you. Do I make myself clear?” For once, Lagi wasn’t joking around or making funny comments. He was dangerous, and right now, he seriously called for respect. The dark hand member couldn’t speak because of the grasp that Lagi had on his throat, and then he simply nodded.

“Good, glad we came to some kind of stopping point here.” Finishing up and piling up his gear, Lagi started to steer away. “Lord Jynx, my sincerest apologies. “ He gritted his teeth, but he couldn’t deny the force of his ranking. Have a little more faith. Money is what you worry about, right? Women? Esteem? Basic pleasures of mankind?  For Christ sake, debauchery is in my rubric, you reckon I wouldn’t be the most fun to go for?” With a crafty smile, Lagi  started to travel at A rank speeds into the dessert with his gear. He had quite a ways to go if he was going to find the Wossycin.

WC 503/1000

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Finding the Wossycin [Lagi/C-Rank/ Solo] CrChE3t

Finding the Wossycin [Lagi/C-Rank/ Solo] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It took a bit of work on Lagi’s part. The first thing that he had to go through was the long miles of walking through the dessert of heliohapt’s sands and not seeing anything for miles. It had a bit of a psychological bearing on someone that was anything but extraordinary, Lagi could tell that this kind of life could break a man within hours. However, that wasn’t the case for Lagi, he seemed to be finding some luck with the people that he managed to walk past that ran into the same kind of plant before. “Are you sure that you saw it? Where?!” Each time that Lagi asked this question within a few hours apart, it was like small bread crumb that was being left by fate itself. Not that Lagi believed in any of that stuff, fate declared the destruction of the Reim empire, Lagi wasn’t going to let that happen. He wasn’t even going to entertain the idea that things will be taken out of his hand without any sort of way to challenge such a fate.

After two days of participating in makeshift sand dunes with other traveler and sharing a bit of information with them, Lagi managed to find something a bit more concrete when it came to leads. Lagi was told by one of the travelers that in their stays, they managed to stay in a damp and cool cave opening that wasn’t too far from the area that they were staying. When they were there, they found that a pond that produced water seemed to taste a little different and energize them a lot more for their trip. For Lagi, this was a hint towards the conclusion that the potency of the herbs contents mixed with the water. He set out to check it at once, not necessarily taking the information to heart, but hoping that this was the place that he needed to be.

Four hours later, Lagi found himself at the same kind of damp cave that the traveler had described. Moving to the back of the cave, Lagi noticed the plants that were growing at the bottom of the water. “This definitely looks like the plant that I’m looking for, but a little taste test won’t hurt. “ Putting his hands into a cup like motion, Lagi scooped up a bit of the pond water and took a sip. Feeling the effects immediately, he smiled as he wiped the small trickle of water from his lips. “This is it!” Lagi greedily took about half of the growth, as well as taking samples of the soil at the bottom of the water and the water itself. After that, Lagi marked this place down for future purposes for the dark hand to return to. It would take a half a day to reach but once they can create the same conditions for it’s growth, keeping it hidden for a while might be what’s best for business.

“Now, the hard part. What’s the right mixture? “

1000/1000 Completed

PRofession used
Spoiler:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Finding the Wossycin [Lagi/C-Rank/ Solo] CrChE3t

Finding the Wossycin [Lagi/C-Rank/ Solo] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum