Public Arguments

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Public Arguments Empty Public Arguments 06/05/17, 07:13 am

Sylvia Thanatos

Sylvia Thanatos
D-Tier
D-Tier

In the Kou kingdom, the civilians were fighting among themselves speaking about matters of Yoshiro and Gao, the two men would yell at each other, not giving a moment's rest so they could listen to the other person's arguments, acting like they know the world and only one could be right. "Gao is nothing but a coward, he left in hiding and now he thinks he can rule as a king! That is not a true king or an empire I wish to follow under. He is only for war if his own head is safe!"

The man he was yelling at said his own thoughts as well. "Gao is a true king, unlike Yoshiro, who is too soft for war. We have to fight and kill or we the people will die as well!" In time they both knew one was not going to win, but unlucky for one girl that came passed them, they stopped her. With this girl unable to get passed. This young girl was named Sylvia.

"Okay, why don't we ask her thoughts on this!" He would agree, as Sylvia was pushed into a corner. "Don't you agree, Gao is the king we need, war, slaves, we can't give up things other kingdoms have. We will be at a disadvantage!" Then the other man would yell with Sylvia having a worried expression. "He is nothing but a coward. We need someone who can lead Kou in the right way, that man is Yoshiro."

Sylvia looked at them. "I am not sure who I think should rule Kou." One side, Sylvia could think Yoshiro, but her noble family could say Gao, and she didn't wish to have that yelled at her later today. "Well, pick one now! We are not letting you go until you give a side!" They both said out loud. Now stopping her from leaving.

Sylvia was wearing a short pink dress and over is a tight white jacket with gold buttons at the bottom and around her arms having a pink bow at the top, it also has gold near the bow. Her jacket also acts like a skirt being under her pink dress.

2Public Arguments Empty Re: Public Arguments 07/05/17, 01:20 pm

Rain

Rain
C-Tier
C-Tier

====================================

- [ Vescovo di Consulenza ] -

[ magoi: 30 ]
[ stamina: 170 ]

Evergreen eyes glanced around bored. They sought for a chance of excitement, and they searched for a fight - they seemed to be doing an awful lot of that recently. A turn to a new street stimulated the suddenly not so bored eyes. Thick and short eyelashes blinked twice, inspecting the crowd with a curious smile falling upon them. A wave of discord seemed to have washed through the crowd. The thickness of people surrounding one area created a layer of moving mist around the center of the commotion, making it impossible to see the other side from the outskirts. But it was plain what caused the disturbance. From all around, shouts of anger lifted into the air. The crowd screamed of politics and they argued about the current war. Whether they be supporters of Yoshiro or Gao, the violence was true and festering like a volcano about to explode. Indeed, such enjoyable fun emanated from the absurd crowd. The green-eyed fanalis could barely contain the excitement building up and not even bothering to do so anyway, delved head first into the cruel tornado of men, women, and children. Like the Sea of Reeds, fish and water parted for him as an iron and leather spear rose to the sky and spun like a baton.

Bloodthirsty eyes were greeted with the sight of a pink-haired lady being harassed by two, angry men. A bright grin followed. Eyes glinted with amusement. How unseemly of these men to harras a poor lady! Actually, the unruly fanalis barely cared about the girl. However, if this drama could provide a physical fight, that was what would please the insatiable green eyes. Now how would they go about that? An idea formed in the wily fanalis's eyes. The spear carefully disappeared. The spear usually got in the way of fights anyway. Being a fanalis - though the appearance of such was often disrupted by the green eyes (which was good since it often caused others to presume a human heritage) - raw power was more effective than a flimsy and old spear. Although it was pretty good at reaching places a fanalis's natural speed could not.

"Well, pick one now! We are not letting you go until you give a side!"

"Here's a suggestion for you idiots. Stop pestering Miss Pink-y here - she obviously isn't gonna give you an answer. But hell, there's an entire crowd of people shouting their opinions. So why do you need this girl's? She doesn't even look like she'd know a lot about what's going on! How'd her answer be any use to you all except to bolster your pride?"

verbum comitem
[ cdxxxvii ]
word count [ 437 ]

Weapon(s):

──────────────────────────────────────────────

3Public Arguments Empty Re: Public Arguments 08/05/17, 08:56 am

Sylvia Thanatos

Sylvia Thanatos
D-Tier
D-Tier

Then someone new would show up, sticking up for her you would think, but not one word was nice about Sylvia as she felt a little mad each time, he brought her up. Pink y. What did that even mean, as she would just let it go? I don't know what is going on? He was asking for it. As she would speak "I know what is going on in a kingdom I have grown up in, I am not stupid." Then the two men would start to move away, just taking notice what he said. "Idiots, okay, we maybe can't agree on this matter, but after we beat you up we can speak about more important matters." He would say to the strange new teen that shown up.

The other man would speak up. "I agree, I will not have this little brat talk down to us, so we will give you five seconds, to pick one of three choices. First, we beat you up, second you get down and say sorry for disrespecting your elders, and the last is only if you don't pick any and we make you do both." Sylvia didn't wish to let him get punched, but maybe he acted like this just to help her? Well, she would soon find out speaking up. "Please he hasn't done anything wrong, just let him pass and forget all this ever happened."

Then the two men would speak up yelling like before, talking at the same time. "We don't care, stay out of this." She would have a worried smile facing them. "Well, beating him up will not get you anything, it could just cause more problems in the future." They would turn around to face Rain once more. "Okay, you heard her, but we will not let this go and I don't really care about getting in trouble over this, it's not like someone like you can do anything to us anyway. So pick I will start counting. 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5." With that one of them opinions would happen. It mattered on what he picked.

4Public Arguments Empty Re: Public Arguments 16/05/17, 09:25 pm

Rain

Rain
C-Tier
C-Tier

"I know what is going on in a kingdom I have grown up in, I am not stupid."

How stupid,
But in this era of confusion and revolution,
He wasn't surprised of the outcry.

"So? What if you've grown up in Kou? You don't really know. Don't fool yourself. But don't feel bad either." He laughed. "Because most people don't really know!"

He's seen war.
He's fought battles.
He's almost died.
You never really know,
Or experienced war,
Til you've been in the thick of it.

It's all fun and games,
Til it's all over,
For war leaves behind a trail of benign protesters,
Cowards the lot of them.

"Idiots, okay, we maybe can't agree on this matter, but after we beat you up we can speak about more important matters."

Important matters?
Tell me, what are these matters?
Are they your masters?
In a conversation, dictators?
What do they say?
Today?
Yesterday?
Tomorrow?

"I agree, I will not have this little brat talk down to us, so we will give you five seconds, to pick one of three choices. First, we beat you up, second, you get down and say sorry for disrespecting your elders, and the last is only if you don't pick any and we make you do both."

Is. That. So?

"Please he hasn't done anything wrong, just let him pass and forget all this ever happened."

You. Don't. Know.

"We don't care, stay out of this."

You. Better. Listen.

"Okay, you heard her, but we will not let this go and I don't really care about getting in trouble over this, it's not like someone like you can do anything to us anyway. So pick I will start counting. 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5."

Hee~
Hee~
Hee~

"Firstly, that's assuming you can even beat me. Secondly, here's a hint: you can't," he taunted with the flip of his hair.

Dive forward.
Crescent.
Circle.
Gasps.
Hee hee hee~

Barrel forward.
Front.
Circle.
Gasps.
Hee hee hee~

"How pitiful. They couldn't even land one blow. Idiots, challenging me... Ha ha ha!"

verbum comitem
[ dcclxxxii ]
word count [ 782 ]

notes; this was fun writing. i like poetry. obviously pft.

5Public Arguments Empty Re: Public Arguments 24/05/17, 06:52 am

Sylvia Thanatos

Sylvia Thanatos
D-Tier
D-Tier

"I know, how war is, I know how people fight and destroy. So don't act like I know nothing on the matter." She would say, sounding annoyed at him, but still didn't wish for the two men to beat him up. In time and only a second, they both were down on the floor, unable to get up, with Sylvia looking in shock, at how he won. He didn't look that strong if anything he was just a small boy who didn't look like he could beat up anyone. She would walk over to this man named Rain. "You didn't have to beat them up, all you had to do is walk away from them, why go so far when you knew you could beat them?" Sylvia noticed right away, that it was like he wanted the outcome to turn this way like he was asking for a fight to happen. As she was standing right next to him looking towards the man.

"You really should say sorry to them." Sylvia would say, as the two men were still on the ground holding their head in pain from falling over or being beaten up, it was no way of knowing what really just happen. Did he dodge them to just make them both trip over themselves?

6Public Arguments Empty Re: Public Arguments 28/05/17, 05:55 pm

Rain

Rain
C-Tier
C-Tier

Why do you continue to insist,
You know of war and the bliss,
Which follows it?
When it is obvious,
(So clear and obvious)
War has never touched your delicate skin.

I know not the heartbreak the soul has experienced,
Nor the troubles it has drawn from rambunctious,
Sources, to plague your existence,
With fraught dangers by the perspective of the mind.

I do know of kindness that still persists.
And the heart it lists,
Remains of innocence,
Touch of pragmatism risks,
Though strength misses,
From details enlisted.

You condone my actions,
For their falsifications,
Deceitful layers,
Candor clearer,
But unattributed without care,
It's more of a dare,
To dance with words.

Where, indeed is the fun?
With truth mundane,
Not induced with rum.
Can you claim,
To know my conun-
drum, or my bane,
Residing unattested?

No I am not a blessed,
child, I am chazeret,
Bitter and immersed,
With a curse.

"Hm? Why would I do that? They deserved it. You don't mess with my kind and expect to escape unscathed,~" Rain explained with a cheery smile.

verbum comitem
[ cmlxi ]
word count [ 961 ]

7Public Arguments Empty Re: Public Arguments 02/06/17, 12:34 pm

Sylvia Thanatos

Sylvia Thanatos
D-Tier
D-Tier

Sylvia would try to think what he just said, but they didn't deserve it like he just commented. "I disagree. You attacked them wanting a fight and what do you mean your kind?" Silvia would try to think of how to shut him up or make him say sorry in some way, but that was not going to happen as she would try to think of a way. "You attacked him for your own reasons, but I bet if the tables were turned you would be like them," Sylvia said that like it was someone here that could make him, but she was not the type to do so. As she thought about it, and it was no reason trying to stop him.

"Well, you won one easy battle, I bet if you dealt with someone stronger and you. You would walk away saying sorry." She would say with a smile, as Sylvia when upon her way back to her home.

8Public Arguments Empty Re: Public Arguments 02/06/17, 02:59 pm

Rain

Rain
C-Tier
C-Tier

The fire of harsh criticism barely swayed Rain Eveque from his position of utter arrogance upon the tallest mountain's tallest peak. The rage which he had witnessed many embarrassed men experience did not flow in his blood so effortlessly. He took praise and vitriol alike, barely affected by its feeding and starvation of pride. He guarded his ego carefully. His ego remained untouchable to anyone who attempted to shatter it. Ah, but this girl - about his age of seventeen he guessed - had never touched the borders of Kou nor traveled past the seas of the Mainland, into the great open ocean. She remained blind to anything beyond her telescope planted firmly in one place. A true princess of the fairy tales. If emotions of disgust could infiltrate his mind, he surely would glare at her with such feelings. But emotions came to him with fear and timidness. Instead, a dull version of disgust watched her. Boredom.

"I suspect you've never traveled past the borders of the Kou Empire. You don't seem to know much." He laughed. "You really shouldn't compare me to those assholes. See, I'd never turn down a fight. Stronger opponent or not. Anyway, I've beaten enough "stronger" opponents to know it takes more than strength to win a fight. Bulkier or faster or not, it's all fun to me. Even if I do end up losing, I don't really loose. But someone like you wouldn't understand what I mean by that."

verbum comitem
[ mxxv ]
word count [ 1205 ]

9Public Arguments Empty Re: Public Arguments 04/06/17, 09:08 pm

Sylvia Thanatos

Sylvia Thanatos
D-Tier
D-Tier

Anna listens to his whole speech, if anything, it just sounded like he was full of confidence a boy wishing to fight the world. "I have, but I don't need to tell you, your full of yourself to the point you think anything and everything belongs to you, the people, items take your pick, but in the end you're the one in a small lake scared, why else fight people you know have zero chance of winning." Sylvia turned around to face him. "Someone that is strong wouldn't even bother with weak prey, they would wish to fight someone that proved to be some type of challenge."

She would now show him, by walking away. "Let me give you a small example, I don't see the reason to fight or speak with someone that is easy prey. So I walk away like so." Sylvia thought that could make him mad, but who cared he was a boy in a big world. She would head back towards her home wishing to find something of more importance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum