You are not connected. Please login or register

Fate's Fortune (and its relation to traits)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Recently Fate's Fortune has gained a new item for purchase, the Omega-Tier trait.

I think the price is fine for 'unlocking' the trait - a bit over the amount it takes to get to B-Tier. The only issue I see with it is that by the time you are Omega Tier, you may only have 4 trait spots left (if you have 3 classes and rank them all up, that's 1 for ranking to Omega, 1 for ranking primary, 1 for ranking secondary and 1 for ranking tertiary).

There is a very large gap between A-Tier and Omega-Tier. Furthermore, the current requirements of Omega-Tier may cause some to believe they will never reach that tier.

This all adds into the likelihood that the trait points from A-Tier would all already be spent.

An Omega-Tier will at this point would find themselves looking at a useless item to purchase.

Mind you, this was kind of already the case for people who may raise to Omega in the future even before it was required to purchase through the shop.

I'll cut to the point here;
There should also be the capability of 'resetting' some or all of your trait points. I would suggest pricing this at 2,500 xp. This is a hefty enough price, included with the 3,500 xp for the Omega trait, to make it so people are not wishy-washy on traits and giving too much extra work for staff (that's around 13 B-Tier jobs). As I was typing this up, Diana also already told me she is considering something about this which may be a Huang cost instead. I would suggest 190,000 Huang to be the equivalent of the above suggestion.

My second suggestion would be to allow for a higher priced Omega-Tier trait that provides the purchaser both the trait and the trait points for the trait. Considering it's such a powerful option, I would suggest pricing it at 10,000 xp, the equivalent of the Omega-Tier rank and also the equivalent of 50 B-Tier jobs.

I understand the second may be 'power creep', so feel free to completely disregard that one, just an alternative to require a person to expend so much xp. Maybe make it so that the player can only purchase X number of Omega traits w/ trait points included from the shop - mayhap just 1.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

I'll definitely consider everything here depending on how others feel. I do like the idea better of a full reset that can be bought with a large sum of huang which is slightly different than my suggestion that was pricing it by tier of trait.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum