Adrastos Thanatos
Camellia Argos
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Camellia Argos

Camellia Argos
D-Tier
D-Tier

Hello I am Camellia Argos. I literally just made my account about 2 or 3 minutes after I found the site... heh-heh... Yeah kinda jumped the gun on that a bit considering I didn't read the rules as of the time I am posting this. I got excited I couldn't help it you don't know how long I have wanted to see a Magi RP forum! Anyway gonna read the stuff now and hopefully make my OC.. Oh btw! Little question (And probably a very dumb one sorry didn't read yet like I said and it is like 2 AM EST anyway) My question is: Where is Sindria? I noticed all the other countries listed except for that one and I got really curious. Anyway I am so hyped!.. Yeah I know I should read everything before the hype but I feel like this site is one of those sites where I know I am going to love it... Also I noticed you are affiliated with Syne Academy well I mod for the site and have 9 alts on there my mod account is Sno Lagu... Anyway I got to stop rambling and read the stuff I am so excited.. Wow.. All I wanted to say was Hi and I made an entire essay Jesus.. At least character creation will be a breeze with my rambling brain right? Maybe I am too overly enthusiastic for 2 AM?.. Is anyone even awake to read the rambling of a mad woman? OMG STOP TYPING AND READ YOU GNOME! IT'S TIME TO STOP!

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hello~! I'm Neo, a Plot Mod. My two characters are Adrastos, a magician villain with a dark metal vessel, and Vavatine, an Imuchakk warrior with amnesia in Heliohapt. If you have any questions, feel free to send a PM to any of the staff members. I look forward to role-playing with you.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Umm.. Hello?.. Hello!.. A really long hello 3oCk1sb

Umm.. Hello?.. Hello!.. A really long hello 7kZv0Du
Umm.. Hello?.. Hello!.. A really long hello AmCJaPN Umm.. Hello?.. Hello!.. A really long hello Ltg0RVb Umm.. Hello?.. Hello!.. A really long hello VjD0Py3

Trait Points: 4/11 | SoS: 1

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hey there, glad to have you on board! The reason Sindria isn't a country is because Sinbad never existed in our site plot.~ If you have any other questions at all, feel free to ask away! Oh and also we have a very nice discord if you wish to chat it up with all of us, we love new people. It's also most likely the most effective way of getting your questions answered. ^^

Umm.. Hello?.. Hello!.. A really long hello BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2

Zafar

Zafar
β-Tier
β-Tier

Greetings and welcome to the forum~

As pointed out before, in our canon, Sinbad never existed. The only canon characters confirmed in site canon are King Solomon and Ugo. I hope that doesn't deter you from enjoying your stay at Magi World of Magic~

Character Vault
Let's play a game of chance, shall we?
Umm.. Hello?.. Hello!.. A really long hello Tumblr_m9r8h7eG9S1r37arko1_500

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

hey! :D

welcome to the site. if you need any help, don't be shy and ask away. i hope you stick around and be friends w/ us. <3

Umm.. Hello?.. Hello!.. A really long hello 001
Umm.. Hello?.. Hello!.. A really long hello 002Umm.. Hello?.. Hello!.. A really long hello 003

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

As always, I'm late to the party. I'm Ariel, a night owl.
How do you do? Are you a fellow night owl? Do you want to fix your night owl habits? If so, call this number: xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Anyway! Welcome to the site!

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hellooo ^^
Welcome to the site and i hope you enjoy it here
Fun fact: You can make your own Sindria if you are good enough to find a country :p

Umm.. Hello?.. Hello!.. A really long hello G5OZoqx

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hey Camellia, I'm Trently.

Nice to meet you.

Umm.. Hello?.. Hello!.. A really long hello 35360610

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]