View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Well Rats [ Solo Job ] on 21/03/17, 04:12 am

Job:
Job Name: The Academy's Rat Problem
Job Rank: D-Tier
Job Location: Magnostadt Academy
Job Rewards: 50xp +3000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: N/A
Job Overview: Rats have yet again infested the magician academy! Someone has to deal with these pests.

Enemy Name: Large Rat (x4)
Needed damage to take down: D-Tier
Description: The Large Rat is bigger and stronger than its cousin, the sewer rat. The Large Rat has bright red eyes and long teeth used to bite its enemy, inflicting D-tier damage. The Large Rat's running speed is 5 m/s.
Abilities:
Stinging Bite: The Large Rat charges at its enemy at 10 m/s and bites down hard dealing D-Tier damage and leaves a painful sting.

====================================

- [ Leo De Dei Montem De Dei ] -

[ magoi: 320 ]
[ stamina: 155 ]

”The rats have made their return.”

“Anyone know an exterminator?”

“Too expensive. Maybe ask a student?”

“You’re really going to risk a student’s life?”

“It can be that hard.”

“Anyway, what student would be actually willing to go down into the sewers?”

“I know one.”

“Oh, you finally spoke up, Schwartz. Which student are we talking about?”

“He’ll do anything for money. Harel.”

“Well, since you proposed the idea you’ll have to convince him, Schwartz. In the meanwhile, we’re going to figure out a more plausible solution than Harel.”

“You doubt him?”

“We doubt his willingness.”

“Hm, perhaps he’ll surprise you in the end.”

“Perhaps. I suppose you would know the best. After all, you seem to spend most of your attention on him, instead of the other students who actually need help.”

“He actually needs help as well.”

“You could be fired for not performing your job.”

“I know.”

verbum comitem
[ cl // d ]
word count [ 150 // 500 ]

Weapon(s):
Planetary Aligner:

Name: Planetary Aligner
Tier: A
Type: Advanced Wand
Magic Type: Strength
Appearance: A 50 cm long, 15 cm wide wand. The design is that of a solitary, blue orb that looks like it's distorting gravitational waves in the shape of a spiral.
Function:

• Planet Juggling -The user feeds magoi into the wand and says "orbit". The ground around the user then starts shifting and warping, eventually shaping into 4 spheres that vary in size between .5 meters and 1 meter. The spheres then orbit around the user at a leisurely pace. If the user decisively points the wand at a target, one or more of the spheres will fling itself towards that target up to 20 meters away. The number of spheres flung depends on the user's will. Each sphere is capable of dealing C-tier damage upon impact, even when orbiting the user. 10 magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile http://snowykcnomre.deviantart.com

2 Re: Well Rats [ Solo Job ] on 21/03/17, 05:22 am

He sat on his bed with a book in his lap. His mind analyzed black and white with a careful filter. Unnecessary words were discarded. The raw meaning of each sentence was gobbled like food for his mind. His hand moved in a few beats of each other, in a steady rhythm. The quiet noise of the page turning occurred in a steady pattern. His eyes moved in a faithful path. So tight the book grasped him, even a fire could not intrude upon Ariel’s intense concentration. The book concerned his independent studies of the theories and possibilities of a magic which allowed the user to move across long distances in a flash. The content engaged Ariel in mind-boggling theorems which sometimes made sense and other times tripped Ariel up.

verbum comitem
[ cclxxx // d ]
word count [ 280 // 500 ]

3 Re: Well Rats [ Solo Job ] on 21/03/17, 05:58 am

“Ariel? I need to discuss something with you.” Schwartz poked his head in the door. He found Ariel busy reading a thick book. He smiled in amusement. Typical bookworm. Even on the weekends, when Ariel could be out and about enjoying the weather, he hid in his room to read. If Tenebris had the opportunity to escape the academy after having spent several days inside the maze-like building, he would have immediately snatched the chance and run. Although, then again, Ariel hadn’t spent several days just inside the academy. The defiant brat often disappeared, only to be discovered wandering the streets determinedly. Desperately.

verbum comitem
[ ccclxxxiii // d ]
word count [ 383 // 500 ]

4 Re: Well Rats [ Solo Job ] on 21/03/17, 06:15 am

“Hm? What now, Schwartz?”

“Well, you see, um… We need you to go into the sewer and-”

“Hold it! Hold it! I have to go down the sewers?”

“Uh, yeah. You see, we’ve got a problem.”

“I can tell! Asking me to go down the sewers! You actually thought I was going to do that? You’re out of your mind, Schwartz! More so than usual!”

“Ariel, please I need you to cooperate. I said you would help and, well-”

“Who’d you say to that I’d help?”

“The other professors?”

“Schwartz! Seriously!? Look. I’m not going down there. Why would I even need to go down there? What’s so important about the sewers. What, are there a bunch of monsters crawling down there?”

“Uh, not monsters per say. Rats. Big rats.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me! Rats?”

“Yeah, they’ve infested the academy again.”

“And I suppose you want me to get rid of however many rats down there?”

“Yeah?”

“You’re insane. Like hell I’m going to actually go down there and get rid of hundreds of stupid rats.”

“We’re paying you.”

“Fine.”

verbum comitem
[ dlcv // d ]
word count [ 565 // 500 ]

5 Re: Well Rats [ Solo Job ] on 21/03/17, 06:29 am

[ magoi: 285 ]

It didn’t take him long to encounter rats. Four, humongous rats, territorial and hungry, approached him only a few moments after he entered the disgusting and smelly sewers. He stared rather hatefully at the crawling creatures. They had caused him enough trouble. He’d finish these abnormally large rats speedily. Then he would move to demolish the rest of the rats crawling in the sewers. He was certain it would take him all day but it was a rather easy job nonetheless.

”Orbit!” 4 spheres circled him at a leisurely pace. He waited for the rats to attack first. One orb for each rat. To be the most effective, he had only one chance to hit the slimy rats. Suddenly, the rats picked up the pace. They surrounded him and attacked in shaky unison. His borg immediately activated. All four orbs launched from their orbit at Ariel’s command as a response. They swooped down at the level of the rats and each collided with their intended target.

verbum comitem
[ dccxxxi // d ]
word count [ 731 // 500 ]

Weapon(s):
Planetary Aligner:

Name: Planetary Aligner
Tier: A
Type: Advanced Wand
Magic Type: Strength
Appearance: A 50 cm long, 15 cm wide wand. The design is that of a solitary, blue orb that looks like it's distorting gravitational waves in the shape of a spiral.
Function:

• Planet Juggling -The user feeds magoi into the wand and says "orbit". The ground around the user then starts shifting and warping, eventually shaping into 4 spheres that vary in size between .5 meters and 1 meter. The spheres then orbit around the user at a leisurely pace. If the user decisively points the wand at a target, one or more of the spheres will fling itself towards that target up to 20 meters away. The number of spheres flung depends on the user's will. Each sphere is capable of dealing C-tier damage upon impact, even when orbiting the user. 10 magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.

Abilit(y/ies) Used:
Borge:

Borg
Tier: D-Ω
Specialization: Magician
Type: Defensive
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: Once the Borg is broken or damaged, it requires 3 turns to recover.
Scaling: -
Sustain: -
Cool Down: N/A
Cost: 5 Magoi
Description:

A sphere of hardened magoi surrounds the user in an instant. It will defend against damage equal to its tier before shattering.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum