You are not connected. Please login or register

Hermes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hermes Empty Hermes on 17/03/17, 02:18 am

I would like to purchase this upon approval. :o

Since I'm admin, I'll make sure to deduct my own huang once it's approved.

(The text in italics at the bottom don't have anything to do with the appearance, I know. I just want to put little blurbs under my custom weapons.)

Hermes X3eCtgv

Name: Hermes
Tier: A
Type: Katana
Material: Tamahagane | Leather / Hide | Gold-Plated Steel
Appearance: The blade is expertly forged out of a dark tamahagane. Certain parts of the katana is plated with a rich gold. Etched into the guard is the face of a demon. While the scabbard and handle are lined with a soft scaly hide; the fitting and braid is made of fine leather. The entire weapon is 104 cm whilst the handle is 28 cm and the blade is 79 cm.

This katana was forged as a physical reminder of one of her teachers, Mikazuki Tenma, and in honor of her late father, Marx. She was inspired to have a similar blade to his made after training under him. It was given the name, Hermes, after one of her ancestors who delivered many men to the afterlife. The demonic face etched into the guard is a symbol of fierceness and protection. It's meant to ward off any bad spirits that may attach themselves to the blade.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

ALT - Setekh Fahim | Totodilo
View user profile http://www.porsef.tumblr.com/

2Hermes Empty Re: Hermes on 17/03/17, 02:21 am

Hermes HVhvTYv

Make sure to deduct your huang! You degenerate.~

Code:
[hr]
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/X3eCtgv.png[/img][/center]

[justify][b]Name:[/b] Hermes
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Type:[/b] Katana
[b]Material:[/b] Tamahagane | Leather / Hide | Gold-Plated Steel
[b]Appearance:[/b] The blade is expertly forged out of a dark tamahagane. Certain parts of the katana is plated with a rich gold. Etched into the guard is the face of a demon. While the scabbard and handle are lined with a soft scaly hide; the fitting and braid is made of fine leather. The entire weapon is 104 cm whilst the handle is 28 cm and the blade is 79 cm.

[i]This katana was forged as a physical reminder of one of her teachers, Mikazuki Tenma, and in honor of her late father, Marx. She was inspired to have a similar blade to his made after training under him. It was given the name, Hermes, after one of her ancestors who delivered many men to the afterlife. The demonic face etched into the guard is a symbol of fierceness and protection. It's meant to ward off any bad spirits that may attach themselves to the blade.[/i][/justify]

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Hermes BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum