β-Tier
β-Tier
Ability Used:

Žmonijos Augimo
Tier:C-Tier
Class: Magician[Strength]
Type: Supplementary
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must chant the name to himself, and have visual sight of the person/place/item.
Scaling: Hits
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 2 Post
Cost: 20 Magoi ; 10 Sustain
Description:

Drawing forth a small translucent hand of pure force invisible to the naked eye. Directing the hand at himself or other(s) targeting limbs, items, or buildings in front, around, or close in his range of 6 meters. Increasing the length, and width to 200.66 cm x 175.26 cm (79 in x 69 in) enlarging the targeted thing. Using sustain to increase the mass further by 5.08 cm, and number of hands to grow limbs, items, or buildings.The Growth Effect Last 2 Posts.  

Pouring Magoi into his brooch he felt his imagination broaden. Aseo wanted to enjoy his dinner a little bit longer. Something he doesn't often do more, but noteing this thought would possibly be helpful in the end. Creating a baby blue stave from the brooch's power. Resting firmly in his hand as he would stare toward Jingyi, who seemed to have better manner then him. If you don't mind, would you care to witness some magic? Hahahaha He gave a chuckle as some rice rested on his upper lip. Using his open hand to brush it off, then push his chair back. The noise of it moving across the floor was pretty loud, but only from echo in the large dinning hall. Aseo kept his eyes on Jingyi, while sort of tripping to stand and would have actually, if he didn't use the table to catch himself.

He needed a name for his spell he was to present to Jingyi, if she had accepted his offer to see his abilities. Nothing was gonna stop his imagination now. He straighten his back, and begin to stretch in a funny way. Looking off to the side, but his eyes moved to the corners of his eye lids to peer at Jingyi face to see if he was making her laugh. Moving his eyes back to in front of himself, Aseo knew the name had just popped into his head. " Žmonijos Augimo " He said out loud excited. " That'll be the name. The chant actually, Ahhha " his excitement was flaring, shown from his face lighting up bright red. Cheerful as he might be, focus was needed. How could he get something of small proportion to a larger scaled height with his magical ability alone.

Having multiple times of magic might benefit him, but he kept it to a minimal of four at the moment. Aseo looking over Jingyi's steak; the previous image of a invisible hand floating over it simply grazing the surface of the steaks side. Moving his eyes from Jingyi, to the food item. Making sure she wasn't discomfort by his display of magic, she couldn't see. Hopefully in the end a fine impression of magicians were great on her behalf. It took several moments before the effects of his magic worked. The table shaking at first, then the plate cracking underneath pressure, then shattering like a explosion went off. The loud noises echoing throughout the room, before the final sized product was poking into Jingyi's entire forearm. Scratching the back of his neck, and grinning was Aseo. It's shape about the size of a adult-sized horse, with juices flowing from its steamy body.   " Looks to be a success, Ahahahaha. Sorry for staining your outfit, if you may I could request you a change of clothing. "

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

Jingyi Hou

β-Tier
β-Tier

J I N G Y I

MY SWORD IS A LIFE TAKER
NOTES
Bleeh
MAGOI
160/160
STAMINA
265/265
WC
100+/100

J
ingyi fixed Aseo with an odd look as some sort of stave or staff appeared in his hand, though his question cleared some of the confusion for the still eating red-head. Nodding in answer, she flinched at the scraping echo of his chair being shoved back.

Her eyebrows rose as he started to stretch, her lips pursed together as she watched him. While it lacked the ability to actually make her laugh or chuckle, there was still an entertained smile resting on her face. Said smile grew slightly as his face turned bright red.

She wasn't able to see the so-called hand that was completing the magic, but that didn't stop Jingyi from leaning forwards in anticipation. Then the table began to shake before she heard a crack of the plate. The noise caused her to jump to her feet, her chair scraping back at her action. It was quickly followed by a magic-produced explosion that echoed in her ears.

Jingyi felt something poking her forearm, and upon stumbling back and focusing on the table, she realized what it was. The steak was huge! The biggest that she would ever get to eat and the thought made her mouth water.

At his words, Jingyi quickly glanced down at her outfit to see the damage. There was some tiny stains, but they weren't bad enough for her to waste time changing when she could be eating.

"No, it's fine! It's not that bad, after all!"
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

{ Alt Account: Hakaruru & Merari }
View user profile

Aseo Asehi

β-Tier
β-Tier
Glad you enjoyed the little display of my magic~ “ accepting it as a compliment. He did however feel awkward haven't ruined a small portion of her clothing. Aseo sat back down in his seat. “ I see the meal is coming to an end soon. Which means are time together will as well. “ a pause after saying that. Dropping his head into his hand. “ If you want I could gather up a carriage, and a box for you to carry your food in unless you can finish it. Hahaha. “ he said, laughing staring at Jingyi. Aseo had felt like she could be a nice friend later in the future. Seeing if he has a future. Tapping his other hand on the table while holding his head in the other. He just wondered what it would be like if Aoife could see him now. Now wasn’t the time to daydream though. He picked up his fork and adjusted himself properly beginning to eat once more. Waiting to hear what Jingyi had to say about what he could do for her after she left. One eye looking up as the other looked at his food he soon to poke at.

View user profile

Jingyi Hou

β-Tier
β-Tier

J I N G Y I

MY SWORD IS A LIFE TAKER
NOTES
Bleeh
MAGOI
160/160
STAMINA
265/265
WC
290/100

"Yes,
it is unfortunate, but it is getting rather late," Jingyi commented with a sad smile. She always enjoys meeting new people and spending time with them, but there's a time for play and a time for work. She had her jobs to do, and she couldn't spend all day just dilly-dallying, even if it's with her friends. She had a job to do, and Jingyi planned to do it.

Brushing some hair behind her ear, the crestfallen appearance to her smile disappeared at the mention of her finishing the gigantic steak. "I don't think that even I could finish this beast. Maybe if I was starving and had an hour?" Jingyi answered with a slight shake of her head as she chuckled along with Aseo.

Sitting back down in her chair, Jingyi looked down at the massive steak. She never objected to food, but even she had to admit that it would take her time to eat the monstrosity. Though, her squad, if she knew them as well as she thought she knew them, would not object to helping her finish the steak.

"Anyways, you wouldn't mind if I got a doggy bag for this? Well, I guess it would be more of a lion bag considering the size of this thing," Jingyi asked in her bantering tone, the girl chuckling at her own tame joke. Leaning back in her chair, Jingyi stretched and cracked her fingers as she looked at Aseo. It wasn't hard to see the nobility, but at the same time, he had an air that made it easier to talk to him. It was his personality, she supposed, that made him come off as an easily approachable person.
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

View user profile

Aseo Asehi

β-Tier
β-Tier
Give me just a moment here. ” Clapping his hands together gently. They had both noticed the evening coming to an end. It was truly unfortunate. Light laughter shared together, and a full-course meal as well. Aseo doesn’t get to spend his time like this often, so he made the most of the experience. “ Young Master~ You call? “ Aseo turned to face the incoming servant. “ Could you arrange a carriage, and a rather large to-go box? It would please me greatly if you're able to do this. “ Aseo spoke to the servant in a kind manner. Resting his hands down to the table. Picking up his fork to begin eating some more of the steak. Looking up to Jingyi. Chewing. “ All you need to do is tell them where you would like to go. I really appreciate this. You're the first, and by first I mean one of the only people I’ve actually spoken too who isn’t a politician. So I’m glad we were able to meet today. Some of his words stopped by the chewing of his food. Most of it came out clear as he was able to speak and chew without creating an mess. He felt that she could be trusted and depended on in the near future if they were to cross paths.

View user profile

Jingyi Hou

β-Tier
β-Tier

J I N G Y I

MY SWORD IS A LIFE TAKER
NOTES
Bleeh
MAGOI
160/160
STAMINA
265/265
WC

Jingyi's
brows furrowed together as her host clapped his hands together, which was quickly answered by a servant of some sort. It was the first time the redhead truly interacted with a noble. While Jingyi was far from the bottom class, she was still under common birth and therefore had never had the chance to talk to those of higher standing other than the occasional superior who was a nobleman.

Fixing her attention on Aseo and the servant, Jingyi was glad to see how kindly he treated his underling. She hoped that many nobles were as kind as to use a friendly tone with those who served them, though she supposed that some nobles had their nasty reputations for a reason. Thankfully, Aseo did not seem to fit their yolk. Though, hadn't he mentioned that he was adopted into nobility? No matter the case, Jingyi began to think to herself, throughout their entire time together Aseo has shown to be quite the pleasant person.

Looking away from the man dressed to fit his role as a servant, Jingyi returned her gaze to Aseo. He seemed to be chewing on his own steak, making the girl feel all the hungrier for her meal. Keeping quiet as he talked, the smile on her face grew before she started to chuckle.

"Oh, I appreciate this as well, Aseo! It was great to meet you, and I'm not sure how I can thank you for the enjoyable night," she began to say with a slight chuckle as she eagerly leaned forwards in her seat, "I hope we can do this again. It was truly enjoyable." Her chair was scraped back as Jingyi slowly got to her feet, her jubilant smile losing some of its shine. "Anyways, I really must get going. I'll still be on the base you visited earlier, so feel free to message me if you ever get bored of those politicians, alright?"

After letting Aseo get his goodbyes in, Jingyi had her monster of a steak packed away in a "doggy" bag and getting a carriage ride home. There was a slight commotion when she finally arrived at the base she was stationed at but her fellow squadmates were not at all bothered by her gift.
[ END ]
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum