Meeting a Noble [Social/Aseo Asehi]

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

Jingyi made her way to the entrance of the base, her long hair done in its usual military-braid which swished from side to side at her steps. Despite her rather short stature, she managed to quickly close the gap between her and the gates due to her fast-paced strides. And as always, from her hip hung Grasscutter's sheath, though no one would be surprised if they knew Jingyi.

But upon seeing a rather odd man by the front gates the woman came to a quick stop, her head tilting to the side. The man was taller than her, much to her disappointment, and he seemed to be dressed in rather fine attire. Garb fit for a noble, though if he was of that status then he wouldn't be dressed in anything less.

Her head tilted to the side as she wandered closer to hear what was going on between the noble and what she presumed was the guard. Was he stuck and unable to enter? That would be a problem if he was needed somewhere. Or maybe he was trying to leave and the guard was holding him up?

Weapon:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

{ Alt Account: Amatus Laertes & Merari }

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Item:
Aseo, had just intended his second military based meeting. It bore him to the best of what could drive a young man of many to such things. His kimono hung loosely on his body today, as the tailor misplaced his order. Being generous I didn't mind that mistake, but next time he will not bare such embarrassment. Recipe for disaster was meeting other nobles after military based meetings. All these stuck up pricks didn't fit his style, so he sneaking off along the wall, his hair waving through the air quickly as he moved behind people. Popping his head up from inside the base, over the crowd of about fifteen to twenty people heading out none gave social interaction to him. His face full of smiles and giggles as he knew he done it.

However when he got to the gate he bumped into a guards man. " Young Noblesman. Sorry for bumping into you as you leave, please don't get mad at my stupidity " In shook, Aseo just laughed almost throwing confusing across the guards face. His baby blues laying on the guards eyes while his hand layed on the shoulder now. " Don't get upset and insult yourself of it. It was myself actually. So my apologizes, your doing your job fine. Keep it up! " No hard feelings to be thrown out their, until Aseo's felt the eyes of another on him. Chill bump crawled his skin like baby spiders, making him turn to face the women? with red hair? He seeing none others so yes! A women with red hair, picking up his feet and leaving the guard to his post.

Address yourself, or be broken with vocabulary beyond your knowledge! Don't fault or shate yourself either, because I'm looking at you red eyes, making my blue jay turn violent like a serpent! Anyways please address yourself as I said before. Aseo said random things at her, even though he is tend to be scared of meetings people, he thought to use his 'Noble Persona' to get his information he wanted.

Meeting a Noble [Social/Aseo Asehi] 423-BF605-76-D0-4-D75-80-E7-B83-DB1711-D97
~[^vault^]~
Meeting a Noble [Social/Aseo Asehi] 52-ADE66-B-93-D2-40-AC-9571-EF82-D3-DA78-D2
~Neph Axca~
Meeting a Noble [Social/Aseo Asehi] 5-E8-D9772-5936-4-ECD-AC02-55939-A629576

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

Jingyi's eyes widened as the man turned around to face her, and at his order, the soldier reflectively saluted the man. Her hand flew to her chest before she bowed before him as a respect of his noble lineage. For who else would wear such nice kimonos and give orders such as that, even if the kimono hung loosely and was too big for the man.

Finishing the bow, Jingyi stood up straight again, her back straighter than a board as she kept her hands at her side. She didn't really understand much of what the noble meant after "Address yourself", but she heard an order and she intended to follow.

"Jingyi Hou, infantry soldier of the third division, at your service!" She exclaimed, an affable smile growing on her face as she looked at the man. She wanted to ask the man of his own name, but she didn't want to risk being disrespectful to the man, noble or not. Though, she was intrigued by him. Was he from a military noble family? Or was he part of Kou's wealthy families?

Her red gaze flickered over to the guard who scrambled away from them before looking back at the noble. Her head cocked to the side not unlike a bird, but the rest of her body kept rigid as she did during roll call in the barracks.

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

" Jingyi Hou. Interesting name, sounds very native to the country hahaha. Jingyi, Is it fine if I nick name you? I know its something friends do, but I'm sure will become friends. Anyways Jingyi, could I call you Jin, or Gyi. Ohhhh Gaaa Yeeeee? He speaking quickly almost like a mad man. Pulling at the trim of his clothing to pull them up, smiling almost breaking into his laugh. Inside his head he could see her reaction if she knew he was simply playing with her.

The salute was new to him. Not many did that, but many did back down and shut up when I spoke to them. However he copied her not to taunt, but to just see how it was. He could be throwing her senses all over to place with how confident in his stupid nature of expressing himself, but this was the first time he used his authority besides with malice or vile language behind it. Alright, Gyi! You can drop the soldier act. I haven't one care for your ranking at the moment. I value to understand why you were looking at me, and your personality. If that can intrigue me, I'll show you to my estate. Hm, what do you say? Interested. throwing in pitch without a ball. Floating out of ways to just make everything seem enjoyable on both ends. He didn't want to speak with a solider and it showed on his face with arched eyebrows, but a stranger more specifically 'Jingyi Hou', a strange red haired soldier women, Aseo's has never encountered before until now.

~[^vault^]~
~Neph Axca~

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

Jingyi's brow rose at the imitation of the bow, and it was a bad imitation at that. If she tried to copy his form in front of her C.O, well, she didn't want to think about it.

But the moment the man said that she could drop her posture, Jingyi did so. Her body relaxed as she held her hands by her hips, an affable smile growing on her face. Sure the man was odd, and the nickname he picked out for her was weirder, but she could run with it. She didn't want to risk upsetting him, after all.

"Alright, sir. If you want to call me Gyi then feel free to do so. And yeah, I'm sure we'll become friends!" Jingyi replied, dimples forming in her cheeks as she smiled wider. Without noticing the woman switched between her formal speak and her more natural leisurely talk. Though, she couldn't help it. The man looked like a noble, but he didn't act like one.

"The reason why I was looking is because I don't get to see nobles around here a lot. When they come they come when I'm gone and they're out the door faster than a jackrabbit," she continued with a shrug of her shoulders, "And I guess you can say that my personality is that of a hard-worker. Though, I'm not quite sure you would want me at your estate, sir."

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Glad to hear he can call her 'Gyi' Aseo clasped his hands together. Relaxing a bit more, he'd let down his goofy act, fixing his posture and standing straight. Running his fingers through his hair, untangling locks letting them fall off to the side and run about to half of his stomach. It feeling so much better to stand his normal way, even if he was a farmer back then he never lacked in how he presented himself. Taking a deep breathe in, and releasing one out he spoke. " Jingyi, don't address me as Sir, or your superior. I wouldn't wish my friends to speak to me as such. I may be a noble, but I'm more concerned about how people address me. Anyways earlier, I was fronting to see how well you would react to my atrocious request. Funny enough you just complied? I wonder why though. Hahaha. " Ending his sentence with an chuckle, placing his hands inside his kimono sleeves walking to observer Jingyi clothing, weaponry, and what else showed out the outside of her clothing.

' A single sword, nothing more. Basic soldier attire. Pony tailed hair? Bright red just like her eyes. Her entire color scheme seemed to represent who she was. ' Aseo examined with a couple glances. Keeping his smile as he came back to his regular position, he'd remove his left hand from the sleeve, listening to Jingyi speak, but not give focus to her. His eyes stared directly into hers, but his focus was else where while his ears connected to her voice. Multi-tasking at his peak, calling over his carriage calling the carriages man over.

" Yes yes, many Nobles have either been working hard to keep social structure and business flourishing through the city. Not all often being visible in the light, but rather in the 'meadows' I'll say with little detail. " the Carriage pulling up beside him. " You think I wouldn't want you there? But I invited you, and even offered for you to come? Isn't that enough to show I want to come. I only want to get to know a new friend, even if I'm putting trust into you, for all I know you have second occupations, skills, or etc... Hahahaha " He'd say shrugging opening the door to the carriage and getting in. Sitting down on the soft cousins inside. Shall you join me? or Tend to your business as before, Jingyi.

~[^vault^]~
~Neph Axca~

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

Jingyi tilted her head to the side as the man's silly exterior was dropped, but she couldn't help herself but smile as he rambled on about her calling him sir.

"I know that friends don't usually call each other that, but I don't know your name! I thought sir would be better than something like Mister Noble or Mister Stranger, but if you want me to call you something then just tell me the name," she replied with a brief shrug of her shoulders before continuing, "And I complied because you seem like a nice person."

Her attention was quickly drawn to the carriage as she looked over it. It seemed rather nice and comfortable, which is granted seeing how it was a carriage for a noble. But as he brought up his offer earlier, Jingyi's gaze snapped back to it.

"If you're sure that you wouldn't mind a simple soldier visiting your estates," Jingyi answered with a chuckle as she wandered over to the carriage before grabbing onto the handle of the door to pull herself in.

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Being more of a mannerism like fellow, Aseo knew in this situations she still found it hard to look at him as a regular stranger besides a Noble one. The perks of being noble sucked when everyone knew, but he couldn't complain as its pro's beat the cons. Jingyi finally warming to him and asking him for his name, which took a while because he's been asking the questions during his little act. " I thought I'd be the only talking honestly, Hahaha. Asehi Aseo, my name pleasure is mine. Third Infirmity Soldier? Did i get that correct, Jingyi. " He'd ask, now sitting inside the carriage. 

" Hahaha please don't make me repeat myself, I'm welcoming you to come to my estate so we can better acquaint ourselves with one another. " he still amused, but close to being anxious. But Jingyi, had deicided to get into the carriage, and we were off. " I'm humble about you accepting to come along. I haven't many people I know besides family... Um.. Never mind.  Anyways Jingyi, as we ride care you explain your goals in the army? I'm rather amused to hear it, recently I've been thinking about joining the ranks myself. " little shaking from the carriages moving on the cobbled road.

~[^vault^]~
~Neph Axca~

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

Jingyi climbed into the carriage and sat down opposite of Aseo. Remembering the manners that her mother had beaten down into her skull before she left for the city, Jingy crossed her ankles and rested her hands in her lap. Though she did lean back comfortably as she looked at the other man.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Aseo. And yeah, you got it right. Though it'll be Infantry Officer soon," Jingyi said with a proud smile as dimples formed in her cheeks.

"If you insist it's fine, Aseo, I just don't wanna be a bother, ya know?" She continued, shrugging her shoulders, "But thank you.

As her new-found friend talked, Jingyi glanced around the carriage, a small smile on her lips. She never got to ride fancy carts like these, and it was exciting, to say the least.

But as she was asked about her goals, Jingyi quickly returned her attention to the man and smiled widely, and it was easy to tell that she was visibly eager.

"Ever since I was a little girl I wanted to impress my father by getting a high rank of the military," Jingyi explained, her hands raising out of her lap and gesturing about as she talked, "and I'm gonna climb the ranks. You see, he was a navy officer but he retired after getting wounded in combat. So, in order to make him proud, I gotta get higher than an officer. But, since I'm gonna be climbing the ranks, why not reach General, huh?" She exclaimed, chuckling towards the end as she smiled widely. Throughout her conversation she didn't mention why she became an infantry soldier, nor why she wasn't climbing navy ranks instead of army.

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

His focus one Jingyi's body movement, and taken to his surprise it seemed this was her first time in a carriage. He chuckled, because just like her he was even surprised to her extent, however the settings were different. Aseo's express almost changed when he brought of that eventful day. Turning his attention back to Jingyi who's now talking to him. He momentarily lost focus and didn't catch a little of what see said, but he made out some.

" Reaching General? Hahaha no easy feat, I myself thought about joining the army. Its like a custom here, so I'll either be forced into the army, or willingly join Hahaha. I suppose when or if, I join you'll be my superior until~ I reach the top. But you seem to have be in the making of your father proud! Is Mr. Hou, still alive? He'd asked, while also stating he may have to join the army because of his age and the culture.

~[^vault^]~
~Neph Axca~

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

Jingyi smiled softly as Aseo laughed, her head cocking to the side as she watched the man. He seemed to chuckle a lot, though she had to admit it was nice to met someone who was jubilant like that.

As he started to talk, Jingyi sat up and smiled politely. As he hinted that he would be her superior in the army, Jingyi smirked slightly. Sure, she was only an infantry soldier, for now, she knew that she was gonna advance.

Her smirk turned back into a smile at the mention of her father, her face just softening as she thought of the man. She gave Aseo a small nod as she interlaced her fingers together.

"Yeah, he's still alive. My father is pretty great, and I hope that I'm making him proud," Jingyi replied with a slight smile. Her eyes lowered to her hands, her thumb rubbing her other thumb.

"Though, if you wanna reach the top then you'll have to beat me, which isn't going to be easy!"

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Coasting along in the way back to his household. It shouldn't take long now until they arrive at the large home. In the meantime the conversations were full bloom and it came to Aseo's surprise that Jingyi, actually shared some common interest. Nothing too much to build off of, but just the right amount to help him with keeping the conversation alive and healthy. Jumping up from the cushion below his bottom from the carriage hitting an small bump in the road.

Jingyi, I'm sure your making your father proud. Your well on your way to getting their. he would compliment her. Beating you? I've haven't any actually combat against another person, besides having to kill some bandits. Hahaha, I'll be sure to gladly accept your challenge once it persents itself! amused at her excitement. He'd chuckle as the carriage came to an stop and he just gazed at her. It seems were here. Shall we get out?

~[^vault^]~
~Neph Axca~

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

Jingyi flinched at the bump, the jump causing her to bounce forwards, though her smile was still in place. But other than the bump, their conversation was rather chatty and without problem.

Though at the compliment, Jingyi's smile grew wider as the tips of her ears turned red. But at him mentioning that he has yet to do actual combat against anyone but bandits caused her to chuckle.

"Well, if you join the military then you'll certainly need to fight others. Especially with our current... problem," She replied with a wave of her hand, her head tilting as they came to a stop. She glanced out the window, trying to see his estates before casting a quick look at Aseo.

"That seems like a good idea, though if you want to stay here, we could."

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

The thought of joining the military was lingering around in his head. Gaining the support of other soldiers could help him lead into the over throwing of Yoshiro, if he went through with it. The thing keeping him going was Jingyi's smile, and her excitement. He was quite happy himself, being able to actually get a single friend and enjoy a conversation in a while.

Opening the door, he'd step out the carraige. Yeah, I would enjoy going into the house. You don't have to be scared though, Nobles aren't all stuck up. Hahaha He still haven't addressed the military thought yet. It just something he had to think about or save for later conversation. Placing his hand up to help Jingyi, if she used his assistance to get out showing he's a gentleman. Either way, Aseo moved to the front door and unlocked it. Entering the home, the large doors pushing inward as stepped into the marble floored entrance room.

~[^vault^]~
~Neph Axca~

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Me? Scared? Never!" Jingyi chuckled as she took his hand. Offering him a thankful smile, she climbed out of the carriage. She stood back as he got the door open, taking a moment to brush herself off so she looked somewhat decent before heading to the front door.

She followed Aseo inside, her eyes widening slightly as she looked around the entrance room. The floor was made of marble, and it was easy to see that everything was high-class.

But, she quickly realized that she didn't want to have such an expression and seem childish. So, she made herself smile softly as she tried to look not overly excited as she looked around.

"This is a very nice house you have here, Aseo."

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

If this was my house I would make it simple and just be a cabin. Moving through the entrance into one of the straight halls. The walls covered in multiple tapestries, and art. He's use to them by now, but they always seem to amaze him. Turning back to face Jingyi though. Care to have lunch? Or would you like to continue the conversation in like an open refreshing area? He's say, looking to see which would be picked first. So much that could happen in a little amount of time, he chuckled.

~[^vault^]~
~Neph Axca~

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Ah... Well, it's still really nice," Jingyi commented with a shrug of her shoulders as she followed him through the entrance and into a hall. Once more, ruby eyes widened at the sight of the tapestries and art. She wandered closer to the walls so she could better see the details on them.

At his words, she slightly jumped before swirling around and facing Aseo. She gave him a smile, though her brow rose at his offer of food. While it did seem rather nice, she didn't want to be a bother by asking for a bite to eat.

But, he did offer, and he didn't seem like the type of person to offer something if he really didn't want to offer it. He could've just stayed silent, after all?

After thinking about it, she nodded her head as her head cocked to the side. Her friendly smile was still on her face as she grasped her hands behind her back.

"You wouldn't mind, no? A bite to eat sounds nice, after all."

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Something like this hasn't really happened. To his surprise Aseo, never had a girl over to his home, or had a conversation be this long before. His replies getting dully by the second, and hopefully Jingyi didn't take notice with his basic questions about her life. Even if he wanted he could easily get a person's profile on the Hou's name. Simply because of his last name. Grinning along his lips, Aseo was prepared to actually step up and actually figure out what kind of food to prepare for Jingyi as she said she wanted 'A bite'. That term was barely used by him anymore since he was being taught daily by tutors.

Showing the way to a massive hall, leading into the dinning hall. The room filled with vibrant colors of red, blue, and white. Basic nobles colors made of silk. Aseo wanted to make himself useful so he grabbed a chair for Jingyi. Please have a sit. I shall request an traditional style dinner, in my honor of bringing home my first friend. He seemed quite excited to serve Jingyi a meal. Aseo moving to bring his own chair, and place it across from Jingyi inside the massive dinning room. Just the two of them, for the moment. Aseo planning to invite some of the servents he usually talk to. Alright, Jingyi. I shall make the request for an traditional style meal. Made of Riceballs, Teriyaki, and a steak. Yeah, I'm not really sure of the foods most nobles eat. whispering the last part after saying steak. His smile large as he was to aspect the food to be done in at least an hour or so. If you have any questions, I'm happy to answer since we have the time

~[^vault^]~
~Neph Axca~

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

Jingyi hated it, but she couldn't help but look amazed at the dining hall. It was colorful and bright, exactly what she thought the dining room would look like, but it was just so vibrant. Better than what she could imagine.

As Aseo grabbed a chair, she quickly looked at him before wandering over and sitting down. She told him to thank you before scooting her own chair in.

"Your first friend?" She inquired with a tilt of her head as she looked up at him. There was a sort of proud smile as if she felt special to be the noble's first guest who was his friend. As she noticed his look of excitement, her own jubilant smile grew.

Though, at his mention of the planned meal, her ruby eyes widened slightly. Riceballs, teriyaki, and steak; it sounded delicious! Meat, wonderful, wonderful steak and teriyaki. And riceballs! What kind of rice balls? She asked herself as her eyebrows furrowed together.

At his prompt to feel free to ask him questions, Jingyi nodded her head before sitting up. She fixed him with her gaze, smile, as always, on her face.

"Alright! You said that you wanted to join the army, yeah. Well, what kind of weapon do you use? Or are you not good at one, yet?"

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Seeing in how his chivalrous nature wasn't needed and Jingyi had sat down herself, Aseo had moved on to his own seat. The foods aurora roaming the air as they begun to prepare them for him and Jingyi. She seemed delighted once I purposed the traditional style of food to her. He enjoyed making someone else happen of his own benefit, since he couldn't feed everyone in the city. His eyes sort of grew heavy for a moment before Jingyi spoke, making him pick his head up to meet her gaze.

" Indeed it is true. I haven't met a lot of other social individuals since I've came here. And yes I did say 'came here', I'm adopted and their throwing a ball for me in honor of celebration of my arrival. Nobles things are such weird to me, hahaha. " he'd reveal something that is already public unless she has yet to hear this with her own ears. He'd chuckle to himself thinking of this as a primitive matter.

~[^vault^]~
~Neph Axca~

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

Jingyi raised her head as she smelt the delicious arora, her smile widening. It smelt so good, and she couldn't help imagine how tasty it'll be.

Taking a moment to breathe in the scent, Jingyi then leaned back in her seat and looked at Aseo. Her head tilted to the side as he talked, and as he revealed that he wasn't born into his position but adopted, one of her red eyebrows rose. Though, to say that she was completely shocked to her core would be far from the truth. The way that Aseo acted, while he did hold regality, he didn't seem to act one hundred percent as a noble. Because, really, how many of them met a random soldier on an army base and then invite them to their house?

But that really didn't matter since Aseo was her newfound friend, and it really didn't matter to her if he was born a noble or acted like one. It was just a title, and a title shouldn't hold a person back from being themselves.

"They're throwing a ball? When?" She asked as she sat up, truly interested in his answer. Balls always sounded fun to her. A giant party where you could eat food and meet people.

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

It seemed Jingyi was interested in the 'ball' he mention. I was amused myself, but the air filled with he freshly cooked food, or being prepared foods he felt they were almost ready. Leaning forward to get a better look at Jingyi's red faces. Placing his cheek on the back of his hands comfortably looking at her. Mhm. The Asehi's Angels Ball. The date is in the making, since we're in the middle of war and can't find a appropriate timing for the netural atomosphere for the ball. Don't get me wrong planning something like this is um.... how you say time consuming at the least. He say to her. Hopefully this gave her a good respond to allow that theirs an Ball soonish.

A little more time waiting the bell rung and the food was being delivered off and down towards them. The traditional meal seemed hot and ready. One look made his mouth water. Aseo reaching for his fork about to dig in, but then he remember something. Ahhh, Jingyi. Do you have like a pre-custom, before you eat? I would like to respect tha since your my guest. seeing if she has any kind of customs.

~[^vault^]~
~Neph Axca~

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

J I N G Y I

MY SWORD IS A LIFE TAKER
TAG
@/Aseo
OUTFIT
Polyvore/Google
WORDS
NOTES
Bleeh

J
ingyi nodded her head in agreement as she leaned back in her seat. It was perfectly understandable; Kou was in the middle in a civil war and it's usually hard to organize a noble balls celebrating a boy being adopted into a noble family. Though, she could also understand why they would want to hold a ball wouldn't it be better to have it after the war? But that would turn up the problem of how long the war is going to be dragged out. So, a ball being held despite the rocky times is just as fine.

Raising her head as she smelt the aroma of fresh food before licking her lips eagerly. She couldn't help but smile in excitement as she grabbed her fork, knuckles white as she tightened her grip on the utensil. But, as Aseo began to talk, Jingyi laid down her fork and paid him proper attention. At his question, she nodded her head as she clasped her fingers together.

"Thanks for reminding me! I usually pray before eating but sometimes I get ahead of myself," she replied with a chuckle before lowering her head to tell herself a prayer.
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Being a kind host, he'd bow his head and say a small simply prayer to himself as well. " I'm open to others customs since I don't have my own. Jingyi, do you believe in the gods? Essentially? " Not sure if he is questioning her gods, but asking about if she believes in gods. I felted kind of awkward evening asking having a little hint of uneasiness in my voice. Thinking about her answer while also wondering if what he might've said was offensive. Peaking at the top of their conversation, I would pick up a one of my chop sticks, and place them accordingly: Haven't done that I'd just beginning eating my rice while keeping my ears open for her response.

~[^vault^]~
~Neph Axca~

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

J I N G Y I

MY SWORD IS A LIFE TAKER
TAG
@tag
OUTFIT
Polyvore/Google
WORDS
NOTES
Bleeh

J
ingyi kept her eyes half-closed as she mumbled a prayer under her breath, making sure to include that she was thankful for the prayer. At the question, Jingyi raised her eyes while her head remained tilting down, looking at Aseo through her eyelashes before shrugging.

"Well, my family isn't all too religious, I guess. We don't go out and frequently pray or anything, but my mother taught me to always be thankful for what I have," she replied as she leaned back in her seat and raised her chin. She could easily pick up the uncomfortableness and it was understandable seeing how faith could be such a touchy subject. Though he seemed to be interested in her answer and he didn't come off as "offensive".

With that done, Jingyi picked up her own chopsticks and started to quietly eat since she answered his question. She was careful to remember all her manners; elbows against the table and not on it, no slurping, chew with your mouth closed, the basics essentially. She was also aware of keeping an ear out in case Aseo had something else he wanted to ask her. Taking a bite of the food, Jingyi glanced at her dining companion before lowering her gaze to her food.
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum