Lestacia

β-Tier
β-Tier
Through the Creatures Eyes
Tier: C
Class: Magician (Life + Clairvoyance)
Type:  Supplementary
Range: Short
Requirements/Drawbacks: Lestacia must have her wand or Stave touch the Affected being or beings.
Scaling: Duration
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 2
Cost: 15 Magoi
Description:

The Caster of this spell commands the magoi to relay the memories of one thing or things to her and whoever else is holding the handle of her wand. The Wand works as a harmless catalyst relaying all the information that the being has seen, done, tasted, touched, smelled, or heard. Both parties may choose to end the mental link by removing the wand from from the others head. The caster has full control of what is being searched for within the mind as long as the wand is touching the parties body in some way. Even through death information can be relayed, back to the caster if at least there are body parts around. Significant relics such as statues, Paintings, valuables, landmarks, buildings, armor, etc. Are all subject to this spell. Anything made of earth and it's components can be affected by this spell when it is cast. During the spell the Caster and whatever is apart of the process can speak to each other mentally as the spell is active. As long as it can speak or as long as it lives. With this special you can even communicate across different species. With this spell languages can be learned in mere seconds.  The spell lasts for two posts.

----

Moon Boy
Tier: D
Class: Magician
Type:  Supplementary
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: It effects only one person.

Must have visual confirmation of the Target
Scaling: Duration
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 1
Cost: 10 Magoi
Description:

A black light of energy that targets a person within 20 meters that is produced via strength magic, imbues them with the ability to jump higher and fall slowly. While descending the person cannot change direction unless outside force is applied, such as gusts of wind, and etc. The person does not fully touch down onto the ground until their next post. If they were to try and jump again normal gravity would be applied.

-----

Last edited by Lestacia on 18/04/17, 10:57 am; edited 6 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Changed! to a clairvoyance spell on 13/03/17, 08:01 pm

You need actual requirements. By now, I'm sure you know what I mean. The "requirements" you currently have count as part of the description. Also, not only do you need to be more specific as to what type of magic you're using, unless you're registering abilities for a magic weapon - which you should probably mention if that is what you're doing - you need the line about classes.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile http://snowykcnomre.deviantart.com

3 Re: Changed! to a clairvoyance spell on 16/03/17, 09:50 am

Lestacia

β-Tier
β-Tier
bu bump

View user profile

4 Re: Changed! to a clairvoyance spell on 16/03/17, 03:01 pm

You don't have the line that goes like this:
Class: Magician

Next time I'm just gonna separate my points instead of putting them into one confusing paragraph thing.

5 Re: Changed! to a clairvoyance spell on 16/03/17, 04:46 pm

Lestacia

β-Tier
β-Tier
edited

View user profile

6 Re: Changed! to a clairvoyance spell on 16/03/17, 05:45 pm

Neg-Inertia

• The concept is simple enough, but the way you went about achieving it is a little more than complicated. Controlling inertia is a bit iffy. You could just use gravity and make whatever coming at you fall or something along those lines.

Moon Boy

• Please specify how far the beam goes. Same applies to Neg-Inertia.

7 Re: Changed! to a clairvoyance spell on 23/03/17, 04:27 pm

Lestacia

β-Tier
β-Tier
i also thought i stated their natural gravity wasnt affected

View user profile

8 Re: Changed! to a clairvoyance spell on 26/03/17, 02:18 pm

Neg-Inertia

It's a bit difficult to decide whether the control of inertia is within strength magic's realm of possibility. But in the end, strength magic controls spatial relations. It could probably recreate the effect you're looking for without using inertia. But inertia is just something that we'd prefer to stay away from.

9 Re: Changed! to a clairvoyance spell on 18/04/17, 08:38 am

Lestacia

β-Tier
β-Tier
I changed Neginertia

View user profile

10 Re: Changed! to a clairvoyance spell on 19/04/17, 04:45 am

Through The Creatures Eyes

clairvoyance abilities need to be at least b-tier.

i also feel it does a bit TOO much. i mean you could spread some of those across one or two more abilities. but i'd cut it down or raise it to a-tier.

the thing is like... i would reccommend you separate the memory "reading" and the clairvoyance with the relics. since with relics / man made structures doesn't really align with the "life" portion. since those aren't living.

"With this spell languages can be learned in mere seconds." <- this also wouldn't be possible.

Moon Boy

the range should be nerfed down to 10m at least.

you should designate a height to the jump. like... 5m.

this feels like it can really screw someone over either intentionally or unintentionally without much control. you should probably give another way they could break out of this or not be so... prevented from reaching the ground.

in other words, i'm not a big fan of them having to wait to descend until their next post for a d-tier ability.

ALT - Setekh Fahim | Totodilo
View user profile http://www.porsef.tumblr.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum