Gone Fishin' (Social/Open)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) Empty Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) 13/03/17, 12:11 am

Faris Basil

Faris Basil
D-Tier
D-Tier

'The sun shines on the river so beautifully', Faris thinks to himself, laying in his wooden boat in the middle of a river. The sound of nature helping him drift off into a dream. He is used to the harsh waves from his home of Balbadd, so the calm, relaxing waves he is resting upon gives him great comfort.

The chirping of birds echo through the mountainous region around him. He hasn't eaten anything since he was still sailing to Kou. All of his attempts at fishing have failed him, so he's taken matters into his own hands and is using the oldest trick in the book. On his toe, a fishing line is tied. Hey, might as well be productive while in dreamland!

2Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) Empty Re: Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) 13/03/17, 02:41 am

Nova

Nova
C-Tier
C-Tier

====================================

- [ Adler Licht ] -

[ magoi: 140 ]
[ stamina: 160 ]

Ever since she joined the army, her usual freedom became limited and restricted. Any opportunity she found, she would escape the mundane and boring life of a soldier. She often found herself relaxing away from crowds, where the world seemed more like her dreams. She relished nature's peaceful harmony. She found it draining to surround herself with people all the time. Sometimes it was nice to just unwind. Nature allowed her to do so. But at the times being, she found herself a bit preoccupied with other business so, despite walking through the Jade Dragon Mountains, she found it quite unpleasant. Reports of a stranger merely floating through the Jade Dragon Mountains arose some suspicion, so they sent Aquila to track this man and hopefully gain some insight as to why a foreigner might be merely wading through the water.

"This is so goddamn stupid. I can't even enjoy myself because I'm on this pathetic job. I doubt this weirdo is even a threat. They're all just being ridiculously paranoid," she spat bitterly.

She stomped angrily on any unlucky plant in her way. After having crushed most of the vegetation on the banks of the river, she spotted a floating boat with a blue-haired man relaxing. An Imuchakk? How strange. This definitely had to be that strange man who was reported to have been floating down the river. For some reason, a line had been tied to his toe. Was this his attempt to work while being lazy? She scowled. How pathetic! Even so, this man probably was harmless. But to save her the headache if she did not have his testimony, she resignedly followed after the boat ahead of her. She sped after it, the crunching of leaves under her feet loud and clear.

"Hey! Imuchakk! Wake up! Stop floating, dammit!" she shouted.

verbum comitem
[ ccciv ]
word count [ 304 ]

Weapon(s):

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) MHxU2kA

3Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) Empty Re: Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) 13/03/17, 05:43 pm

Faris Basil

Faris Basil
D-Tier
D-Tier

He opens his eyes, still laying back, and hears shouting coming from the riverbank, he sits up and turns his head towards the shouting, seeing a young woman in a military uniform putting a lot of effort into screaming at him, he doesn't like it when people shout at him, so he decides to play along, "What? I can't hear you!", he screams back. The woman continues to shout at him as he tilts his head, "I'm just gonna go back to sleep now.", but as he lays back down he hears hear scream something about 'Imachukk', his long blue hair is usually dyed black with charcoal, but he's been at sea for so long that he's forgotten to apply another coating to it.

He closes his eyes once more, but then opens them quickly, "Wait...Who are you calling an Imachukk? I'm no Imachukk, just look at my-", but before he can finish his sentence, he looks around him, seeing black dye all over him, with some water sitting in the boat with him. His eyes widen and he turns to the woman on the bank, "Alright you caught me. I'm an Imachukk from Balbadd, on vacation from all the really rough waves over there right now, I heard that the waters in Kou were therapeutic, so here I am."

4Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) Empty Re: Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) 14/03/17, 03:48 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

xxxxxx Underneath giant paws of a gargantuan beast, a mixture of mud and water splashed up onto it's legs. Diana held onto him tightly as they moved down the river. Pluto was panting. Acid dripped into the once pure water. They left a trail of dead fish behind them as they ran. Suddenly, he winced and out of the corner of her eye she could see a boat had gone flying. Whether if anything that was in it was okay or not, she had no idea. "Stop," she commanded, Pluto slowed down, licking his front leg. Diana turned around, looking for any signs of life in the surroundings.

xxxxxx "Is anyone here and are you alright?" she would ask, suddenly noticing a white haired girl standing on the river bank. Diana had given her a look before leading Pluto back to the shoreline so she could get off. She looked around in the slowly flowing waters to see if anyone was being carried off.

Beasts:

Last edited by Diana Corvus on 14/03/17, 04:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) 001
Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) 002Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) 003

5Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) Empty Re: Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) 14/03/17, 04:06 am

Faris Basil

Faris Basil
D-Tier
D-Tier

Floating down-stream is a man with blue hair and a puddle of black dye around him, he is facing down as he floats along, motionless. All Faris wanted was to get away from the harsh waves of Balbadd, but ironically stumbled into an even more harsh situation.

As his face is underwater, he watches the fish swim under him, envying their peaceful lives. 'What have I gotten myself into now?', he asks himself, still floating down-stream, he finds that it even more relaxing to be floating on the water with his body. 'Maybe this isn't so bad after all.'

6Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) Empty Re: Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) 14/03/17, 04:20 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The black haired girl decided to go and enjoy the nature today, wanting to relieve the stress for her beasts and for herself as well by going to do fishing at the river. The weather was pleasant for an outdoor activity like this, so after packing some foods and bringing fishing equipment, Noir and two of her beasts headed to the river. When they arrived, it seemed that something...unusual was happening at the moment. A boat was sent flying by a giant creature and Noir could see someone was floating but in a very strange way, it was not long after she realized that the person might be unconscious. "Haku." She called her beast and pointed towards the floating man before commanding him, "Get him to the surface."

The beast growled loudly and swam on the river, his natural doubled speed made him able to reach the floating man quickly. Without hesitating, Haku grabbed the man by using his teeth and brought him to the surface where Noir was waiting with her little fox.

Beasts:

Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) G5OZoqx

7Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) Empty Re: Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) 14/03/17, 08:12 am

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

Jingyi stretched her arms over her head as she walked towards the nearby river before wiping her forehead with the back of her hand. The reason for her being there was that the woman was going to take a break from her training by the cooling water.

But as she approached the bank, she encountered three very strange things. There was a giant beast, a wolf or dog of some kind, who could easily have been taller than her house. And besides the beast was a white headed girl.

The second strange thing she saw was a large white lion with tiger stripes. Or was it a white tiger with a lion mane? But that didn't matter for the third strange thing was in it's mouth. A man, far bigger than any she has met before, huge in size! Sure, Jingyi had some vertical problems since she stood at five foot three, but he was even bigger than some of the army officers she had met! His hair even seemed to be blue, but he was dripping wet and there was some black substance on him- ink?

"What is going on here?" Jingyi thought to herself as she wandered closer to the scene. Was the tiger-lion going to eat him? But she then spotted someone else by the bank, and the now tipped over boat. Was the Big-Man drowning and the woman's tiger lion saved him? Whatever the case, Jingyi kept her hand on Grasscutter's hilt in case words came to blows.

Weapons:

{ Alt Account: Amatus Laertes & Merari }

8Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) Empty Re: Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) 19/03/17, 04:57 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

diana corvus
Diana stared as a raven haired woman and her beasts retrieved the man from the river. She couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of the now drenched man. However, she was cautious. There was a sudden influx of people in the area. A red haired woman arrived on the scene, hand on the hilt of her sword. Diana kept the woman in her peripheral vision as she approached the now blue haired man. "Are you alright..?" she asked, reaching over to touch his face. If he allowed her, Diana would move his head around slightly to check him for wounds before letting him go. "Seems so... I apologize." The fanalis would bow slightly to show her guilt. Pluto would turn his head from the situation, moving off from the others to catch some of the fish within the river.

Last edited by Diana Corvus on 22/03/17, 02:50 am; edited 1 time in total

9Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) Empty Re: Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) 19/03/17, 07:07 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

Jingyi quietly watched from her spot as the events drew on, her gaze flickering from the blue-haired man to the white-haired girl by the beast.

Moving her hand away from Grasscutter's hilt, she realized that there wouldn't, probably, be any need for her to draw the blade. Anyways, everything seemed fine anyways.

So, the red-haired woman took another step back, glancing at the group of people before turning around and starting to walk away.

She had things to do, and she couldn't afford to stand around and talk with others when she could be working on improving herself.

[Exit]

{ Alt Account: Amatus Laertes & Merari }

10Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) Empty Re: Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) 20/03/17, 09:11 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The black haired girl watched as the girl that she met in the meeting with Yoshiro tending the blue haired man, hoping that he was alright. She would let out a relieved sigh when the white haired woman checked the man, grateful that there was no wound on the man. The magician touched her magic bracelet, happy that she didnt have to use it because it means the man was alright. But she felt a little bit uneasy because there was a lot of people there, not because she was not used to be around a lot of people but she wanted to have a private time alone. Noir would motion both of her beasts and left the river, thinking that perhaps it was not the right time to go to fishing near the river.

[EXIT]

Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) G5OZoqx

11Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) Empty Re: Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) 22/03/17, 02:37 am

Faris Basil

Faris Basil
D-Tier
D-Tier

Faris keeps an annoyed look as he looks down at the short white haired woman who was now moving his face around, he lets out a muffled sentence, "I think I'll make it.", he rubs his neck, "A little ache here and there, but you did more damage to the boat.", he laughs, wincing in pain after a few seconds.

He walks towards the river and gets on his knees, wringing his hair out over the water. "So why, if you don't mind me asking, did you flip my boat over?", Faris keeps a stubborn look, watching the short woman in the corner of his eye, staying alert.

12Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) Empty Re: Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) 22/03/17, 02:45 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

diana corvus
She looked at him with a perplexed expression and sighed. "If you're going to ask anyone, ask him," she said, pointing to Pluto who was too busy splashing around in the river to notice. Diana noticed the other two women had left the area. The man in front of her was extremely tall with beautiful blue hair. She couldn't help but stare. It was the third time she'd seen an imuchakk. The thought of interacting with yet another one made her blush slightly. Though she didn't understand why he covered his hair in the black substance he now had dripping down his clothes. After a moment she decided to introduce herself for the sake of being decent.  "I'm Diana," she said, holding out her hand as an invitation to shake hands. "You are?"

13Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) Empty Re: Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) 22/03/17, 03:16 am

Faris Basil

Faris Basil
D-Tier
D-Tier

Faris stands up, wringing the last of the water from his long, blue hair. He looks down to see the short woman holding her hand out. He smiles wide, "My name is Faris. Faris Basil, I'm new in town.", shaking her hand, he notices the black stains in his clothing and sighs, "Another pair of clothes ruined.", he removes his now black stained robe and ties it around his waist.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Diana. Even though you interrupted my beauty rest.", he chuckles. "So besides drowning people, what are you and that big guy over there doing out here?"

14Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) Empty Re: Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) 22/03/17, 03:36 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

diana corvus
Diana shook his hand for longer than someone usually would. The size of his hand was impressive. She had never seen many people as tall as him. He towered over her like a tree. Her heart was racing as she looked up at him. "I-It's a pleasure to meet you too!" she said, a bit too excited for her own good. She let go of his hand and stepped back a little to truly admire his height. "We were just out for a run. Nothing in particular," she said, gazing back over at Pluto who started to trot himself over. The large dog shook the water out of his thick coat, splashing it all over the place. "Tch." She wiped the water off her face and arms. "Sorry for interrupting your sleep."

15Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) Empty Re: Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) 22/03/17, 06:44 am

Faris Basil

Faris Basil
D-Tier
D-Tier

Faris spits water out of his mouth after being splashed, "Don't worry about it, I've been sleeping a lot lately, anyways." He looks down at the short girl once more, noticing her excitement and tilting his head, "You are really energetic.", he laughs.

"That's a beautiful pet you got there. Seems like a good boy.", he waves to the large animal. "So out for a run, eh? I hear that. I need to workout more myself", he flexes, showing off his muscles. "Watch out, these guns are still hot.", he laughs to himself as he sighs at his bad joke.

16Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) Empty Re: Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) 25/03/17, 05:15 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

diana corvus
Diana blushed in embarrassment with a pout on her face. Being called energetic was the last thing she wanted to hear. She cleared her throat, regaining her natural, stoic composure. The comment towards Pluto was well received. The large dog perked his head up and barked in response like he was thanking him. However, the joke he crafted made Diana roll her eyes and smile. "We might need to throw you back into the water to cool you off," she retorted, letting out a small bout of laughter. This person left a good impression on her. She hadn't felt this loose in a while.

17Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) Empty Re: Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) 27/03/17, 09:54 pm

Faris Basil

Faris Basil
D-Tier
D-Tier

Faris smiles when she giggles, he had felt really lonely in this new land he recently arrived in, so having someone actually hold a conversation for this long with him made him feel at ease for once.

A few minutes pass by, Faris tries to play it cool, but the beauty of the woman begins to make him feel very nervous. He looks around trying to find something to talk about and finally speaks, "Would...you want to fish with me?", he says very calmly. "It's a really nice day, and the water is really calm from what I could tell. That is, before you knocked me out.", he chuckles softly, showing that he really isn't bothered by what she did to him.

18Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) Empty Re: Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) 30/03/17, 11:37 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

diana corvus
There was a few minutes of silence between them. Diana had wandered off close by to examine some of the local plant life. She peered back as he spoke, listening to him. "I could spare some time," she said, giving him a light nod. Diana whistled loudly, making Pluto stop abruptly and trot towards her. He would bump his head into her body lovingly as she extended her arms. "Enough." She twisted his ear and he stopped, huffing in irritation. Her attention was drawn back to Faris. "We should probably walk upstream. All the commotion most likely scared them all away," she said, pointing casually in the direction. "I'll have him go off and wander close by." Pluto huffed and trotted away into the woods, most likely to hunt for meat. He was always eating due to his gargantuan size. The thought made Diana chuckle. After her companion was out of sight, she would walk past Faris and being to make her way upstream, peering back every now and then to see if he was keeping up with her.

19Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) Empty Re: Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) 04/04/17, 09:15 pm

Faris Basil

Faris Basil
D-Tier
D-Tier

Faris followed behind her, looking at the water as the traveled upstream. His eyes glimmering as he watched the stream flow soothingly. "I wish I could be like water...just be able to just exist. Being in the same place every day with the sun shining on you.", he says, as he peers back towards the woman walking in front of him.

He begins to speed up as they get to a good spot, the only tree close to the water, "That tree up ahead looks like good shade. Race ya there, kiddo." He starts to run as fast as he can, his long legs giving him a good advantage.

20Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) Empty Re: Gone Fishin' (Social/Open) 13/04/17, 12:59 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

diana corvus
She would tilt her head to the side to listen to him, looking at the water as he spoke of it. However, she did not respond. Such words were better treated with silence and to be acknowledged. Diana smiled gently to herself, looking up into the sky. The sun felt warm against her skin. It was liberating. She heard his footsteps pick up as he moved past her.

"... Race ya there, kiddo."

A sudden rush of excitement flowed through her body. Would she let him win? Thoughts raced through her head for only a moment. Her legs pushed off the earth with a ferocious force. The wind carried her between steps. She felt so free. As if she was one with the wind. Before she knew it, she was well past him. Diana slowed herself into a light jog, stopping beneath the shade of a tree.

"I got a little carried away," she chuckled, nervously. Taking a deep breath, she would sit herself down on the grass below her. "This should be a good spot," she mumbled, gazing over at the river. Diana would lean slightly over the river bank, watching the stream closely.

After a while of spending time fishing, it had gotten late. Diana said her goodbyes and departed from the area, unsure if she would ever see Faris again.

[EXIT]

Race Trait:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum