You are not connected. Please login or register

New Paths [Training Thread] [Private/Tenma]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aseo Asehi

β-Tier
β-Tier
" Nunchucks sounds cliché, but I won't fault you with however you use said items. " rubbing the back of his neck honestly not caring for those type of items. He couldn't pin point his weapon desire, but he felt his body ache for something else. " Currently I've have something that's goes toe to toe with such small items. I've tested how secretive it can work when in the shadows. Turned out well if I say. " smiling about the accomplishments. " You say something about your expertises and I only know little. Mikazuki-San, forgiven me for asking, but perhaps you could enlighten me. You follow the code of swordsman, but you have another expertise? I could follow that route. " His eye brow arched after finished speaking.

The carriage pulling up along the way beside Aseo's right side which would be Tenma's left side if facing is correct. " Young Master, well you be in need of my services to reach anywhere else today? " the carriages man spoke. Aseo turning to speak and the await Tenma's reply. " Could you wait little while longer. Me and my new companion, Mikazuki, are talking about training terms, which may need your vehicle to reach whatever place we may need to train at, or in. " turning to look Tenma's eyes, and await if he may want or need the carriage.

231/2,000

Last edited by Aseo Asehi on 14/03/17, 09:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile
It seemed that the man was not the enthusiastic with various type of weapons like himself and it was pretty disappointing to found out about that actually. It made Tenma became less excited as well as less interested about the man, even when Asehi mentioned about working in the shadows, he doubted that this man would be his favorite pupil. However it was not in his nature to actually care about it, teaching this man would merely be one of the things to waste his times. “Nice hearing you are attracted in the path of the shadow as well, my master taught me how to kill from the shadow.” With a sly grin and cold eyes that were emitting a murderous intent, the swordsman continued his words, “Say, are you interested to play tag with me? It would be a good training for you, I think.”

When the carriage was being pulled up near Tenma, the swordsman stayed quiet and when Asehi was done talking with the carriage man, the one eyed man would smile at him. The murderous intention was no longer there if Asehi could feel it and nothing strange was emitting from Tenma’s vibe. “Ahh, I don’t need the carriage. But perhaps if you accepted my invitation, you can meet me here again so we can start our little game. The game will be your training though.”

View user profile

Aseo Asehi

β-Tier
β-Tier
" I apologize. It seemed you look less entertained after something I said. " throwing his right hand into the air. The carriage man hopping to alert at the site, quickly gripping the reigns of the horses. " You have the rest of the day off, double your pay since the damage to the carriage. Please be safe. " Aseo gave his command to the man. The reign lashing loudly as off he went with an sigh of relief and happiness. Aseo eyes never left from Tenma's, but that was his grave and I'll mistake. Something over came the boy body.

It felt as if he was being brought down into the ground sinking, he's seen illusions before, but this felt real and murderous at the end. In the moment he chocked and gagged, his Adam's apple going up and down in a single gulped as Tenma seemed to emit the aura? ' Did he emit that grave and dread thing? My lord. I wish to bring about the same aura... but for now don't pass out. ' he could feel his eyes go adrift and close. It felt like he could die and be at ease in the end, but snapping back to reality at the voice of Tenma's. He felt he insulted him somehow and he remember saying 'cliche', but Aseo knew not to address that.

"  M...Mikazuki-Senpai, I humbly apologize, but in the end could you teach me such a murdeous aura? Tag? I'm fine with a game, I never actually played it to be honest. " his entire body frozen in place, nothing responding besides his mouth. " A game while training. Wouldn't have it any other way. I've been up to heels in political affairs. So shall you start as tagger? Or me as tagged. Any rules I should obligate to? " Aseo still couldn't feel his nerves, but asked roaming questions in his mind.

Word Count: 541/2,000

Last edited by Aseo Asehi on 14/03/17, 09:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
The one eyed man only chuckled to Asehi, not giving any reply to the apology that the man had gave to him and letting him to decide whether or not Tenma accepted the apology. He could see the younger man froze and only his mouth moved to answer to Tenma’s invitation to play the game. “What kind of murderous aura that you are talking about?” The swordsman smiled, playing dumb as if he didn’t understand what the man was talking about. Such murderous intention was not something that can be taught actually and what Tenma had was simply a genetic advantage because he remember that his father had the same thing as well. Not only genetic, the one eyed man’s past was the reason why he could emit such aura at will although it wouldn’t be too effective to be used to some people. But it was not like he wanted to use it in the battle too…

“You would be the one that need to chase me. Close your eyes and count to 50 then find me around here, you will need to touch me five times and each time you failed, draw something on your face.” The method was the same on how Lady Ouka taught him but he decided to change it a little bit. Instead of playing tag together where both people switch sides, Tenma preferred to let Asehi to do all the chasing unless he showed some kind of interesting feature that made Tenma interested to play the demon himself. “Ready?” The man smiled and whenever Asehi started close his eyes and began to count, the one eyed man would dashed and find a place to hide.

View user profile

Aseo Asehi

β-Tier
β-Tier
His body coming back to his control. Fear was over? Or was it just how he precede the nature of the intent on him. Cold sweat drying up and disappearing from his forehead naturally he would've swiped it off with his sleeve, but it dried itself. He wanted to nod off and agree the entire time, but knew he couldn't just dismiss the feeling neither. Questions besides how to learn it didn't benefit him. " Mikazuki-Senpai, there isn't many other kinds of muderous, malice, and dread kind of auras in the world that I know of. Hahhaa " amused at how easy it was for Tenma to cancel it out and act like he didn't know what he did. Aseo played along since he couldn't further ask until after he finish his game of training. Shaking his body side to side, he nodded off to Tenma's rule, listening to the importance of the training, dismissing the drawing on his face.

Still he would keep it in mind, he knew he didn't want his cheeks to be soiled by ink. " I see, I understand the rules of the training now. Seems like i'm putting in all the work, but there is always work for things such as this. Am I right? Hahaha. " He claimed chuckling scanning the area with his sight running multiple scenario's of where Tenma could hide. Five was quite a lot of times to spend to tag one person even my speed couldn't keep up. Knowing he not very stamina heavy, but he tried. " Ready! " Beginning his counting sequence allowing his instructor to leave. Surprising enough, Aseo knew jack crap about becoming Assassins, and the basic literally. Now he's a counting rock without a single thought to how he will find his mentor. " 4.... 5.... Mikazuki-San, You sort of didn't explain the basics to the art. But I'll figure it out. 6...7...8... " Counting his count.

word count: 864/2,000

View user profile
The black haired man never responded when Asehi still mentioned about the aura, simply smiled and shrugged it off at the man. Asehi seemed think that he was doing all the work, but in fact, it might help him to try and hide his presence so he could attack someone secretly. Playing tag was more helpful than trying to explain the whole theories about it and if you wanted someone to train you how to be an assassin, he had to say that it was pretty hard to do. There was no way to train it without actually doing something and just as what he had done before to attain the ability to being stealthy, playing tag was definitely the best way in his opinion.

When Asehi began to count, Tenma dashed towards observation tower. It took around 30 seconds for him to reach the observation tower and he waited there calmly, was not that afraid that Asehi could find him easily. In fact, he prefer the younger man to find him quickly so he could see his capability. It might looked as if he underestimating Asehi as well, but it was not the case, he was just very bored and he could only hope that the noble would bring him some kind of entertainment.

View user profile

Aseo Asehi

β-Tier
β-Tier
" 48...49...50. Suppose its time for me to locate Mikazuki-Senpai. " Aseo stood there first, going over theories that could make sense or help himself while trying to find his mentor for the moment. ' Wall running, rooftop running, deft of feet? I don't know, but I want to attempt one of thoses as a trail and error. Shouldn't be hard? ' he thought to himself, focusing on his approach first, then thinking up other things you might need. ' So not just a approach will help, I need more of like a peaceful Aura to give off. Something that won't give me away as I approach. If! If I find him. ' smacking his fist down into his other palm. People around him spilt into two lines, the streets begun becoming flooded with people. 

Tilting his head down covering his eyes with his bangs, but he still able to see in a sense, he drifted with the current of people using them as cover to look. Listening in for faint steps or noise in alley ways, market stalls, and I guess scanning to see if Tenma hide within the crowd like he did. But that seem far fetch, Tenma seem more of a tactician/ strategist so he would be somewhere I wouldn't look? Rubbing his chins passing and bumping through people, some he place his palm on them, lightly brushing them off his path maki it easier for him to move through the tide. 

Time ticking by he couldn't deny that, but blending and looking both seemed to prove difficult so Aseo took off into an alley with an thought from earlier and he almost chuckled. Looking out the end of the alley connecting the Main Street, then moving down to the other end to turn right on a corner. The height of the building next to him looked to be about 23 ft up with an wall opposite to it about the same height. " This might be a stupid idea, but if I could scale myself up the building with my own strength, not relying on the rukh to fly! "" positioning himself at an angle that would be the starting point of elevation, getting a small running started he dug his front foot forward to the wall after a small leap. 

His shoe creasing as he attempt to divert the balance from the first foot to jump to the other wall, but he had no stable footing? His foot sliding off and Aseo knew he fucked up, so when he pushed off the second time he was falling and meeting brick wall with his face. Comically sliding his face down the wall, little flesh was torn as his right cheek had a cut and scratches to match around it. One more attempt, and I'll give up for the day... the pain was something manageable. A thin stream of blood dropped from the wound, but Aseo wiped it off with his sleeve the clothing not really matter. Repeating himself for the angle of elevation, Aseo took off his kimono revealing his black sleeveless tunic underneath. He took off again bursting off the ground planting his sole on the brick rolling into the jump to the second wall off the first, he may have not crashed or slipped he just wasn't agile enough for the time being to make it to the second wall and touched it with the tip of his shoe which became his mistake. He pushed off and sent himself back toward the first wall and hit his head, and just like before he created another wound, and a looking like a sauce pack that overflowed one side of his face was covered in blood, like in most animes when someone comically flies into walls from a sliding door by another character. 

" Let me not try this again. I feel dizzy, but dedication is better to achieve goals or here in these streets. What am I saying? I don't know. "   seriously he probably needed medical help, but he proved to himself to continue. So with blood on half of his face, he blended into the crowd not being questioned or stopped or screaming, keeping his head low. ' I've wasted too much time, but I guess looking takes time. I'll try some local places. Besides these back alleys, and merchant stalls. ' he thought traveling down toward the restaurants, hot spas, and observation tower which was close to the area. " Sigh... Tag is fun? Montague sure lied. " he said to himself traveling through the crowd like before onward. 

Word Count: 1,626/2,000

View user profile
‘He should be here soon…’ Tenma murmured to himself as he sat on the observation tower, a pretty obvious place if he could say for someone to hide because it was the tallest building in the area. But it seemed that Asehi took his time to find Tenma, it was already more than a minute and there was no sign that the man would came to where he was hiding. The moment he saw from the small hole at the tower, the black haired man could see the younger man near there and smirked, wondering if Asehi could find him and touch him like he told him to do before. But instead of approaching the tower, Tenma saw the noble was… doing something that looked rather amusing. Asehi was trying to jump to other wall and failed miserably. He tried again and again although he could just… try to use his magic or something because Tenma didn’t restrict him to not doing so.

Asehi’s face was covered with blood and he blended into the crowds rather than trying to look at the high place for Tenma’s whereabouts. He chuckled and let out a sigh before he jumped from the tower into the nearest roof, he would jump roof by roof as he followed Asehi to wherever the young man’s feet led him. When the time was right, Tenma would jump into the crowd and blending in, but he made sure Asehi saw him. It might be easy for the younger man to touch him but Tenma was no fool, the swordsman would surely dodge it and play around with the noble.

View user profile

Aseo Asehi

β-Tier
β-Tier
Multiple options to choose from in locating Tenma. Aseo counted on his finger the three he could most likely be at from smallest building to tallest building. The observation tower honestly topped all the options so it was first the second was the restaurant, and the last was the shelter which many could easily enter and blend into the coward if their a traveler. Taking up too much time being shoved across the street  by fast paced citizens, some just doing it for the opportunity to just bone rush an noble from the side knocking Aseo to the ground. He already a little off his sense making him want to focus even better. Focus. he whispered to himself standing up from his knee on the ground.

Officially leaking blood some kind of shifted from his path, but he just walked toward the Tower keeping quite to himself, and not talking trying to steady his own breath. He not close enough to get a clear view up the tower, but he did catch a glimpse of a figure leaping off the side, but it was too fast for him to actually take in the entity as a whole. Wiping blood from his eyes before it harden on them crusting them over. Kicking at the ground, the crowd over came him and he disappeared like crabs at a beach. Oh where could Tenma be was on his face as he short of got frustrated. Stomping his hands into one another, some blood that wasn't dried splattered and fell to the ground. Small moment of self-doubt give to how he couldn't scale a wall on his first try. He knew he might be able too, but that didn't stop him so in the end he did this to himself. Mad about how inferior his body was, and how weak his fatigue is!

Having to get over that, he knew where to put the anger and thoughts focus into, his training. That's the best course of action in the moment, as he stumbled into one person and stepped back to catch himself from falling. The man just dismissed the encounter, but Aseo followed him with his eyes until he caught another image and this time it was Tenma slipping into the crowds. Take this chance to spot him, or ploy him into an trap? This is either bait since I took to long and he wants to me come at him in the easy crowd to catch him off guard? So many things to take from Tenma's action, but Aseo had to think more outside the box then inside for this to happen. The back of Tenma wasn't something Aseo wanted to not only notice, but something else in the environment to help assist him in his plot to tag and overcome him. For the time being, he drifted from the flow of people, crouching to hide himself from the mans line of sight. Something he also needed to work on was hiding his presences, so... this was the time to do this, proceeding to stalk the stalker?

Word Count: 2,124/2,000

Last edited by Aseo Asehi on 18/03/17, 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
Tenma could notice that Asehi was trying to stalk him but the swordsman let it be and with a smile on his face, he would head to the small snack stall to rest for a little bit. A candied plum looked tasty and it was one of the best selling snack in Kou, so the swordsman bought one for himself and sit on the bench to eat it. Of course, the whole time he was doing it, he was being cautious as well so when Asehi came from nowhere and tried to touch him then he could dodge it and play around with him again.

The one eyed man could say that Asehi might be thinking too much about how things work and all the theories that he could think of were being mixed in his head, that was why he took so long and so cautious about approaching Tenma. He would need to be calm and made sure that his step was unnoticeable, of course he couldnt make any sound while he was at it as well. The swordsman wondered about how the man would try to touch him at least one before hanging out at the stall for several hours. He hoped that sooner or later Asehi could appear and try though, even if he didnt, Tenma would do a dailly activities kind of things and see if the younger man could do it. This surely wouldnt take a day... perhaps a week for him to get used to it...

View user profile

Aseo Asehi

β-Tier
β-Tier
Aseo would use the crowds flow to get behind the merchants stall. Trying to hide his presence was somthing difficult as a magician, as rukh could easily gather around him. ' I would use my sound magic, but that would give me away ' he thought. Looking from the corner to notice Tenma ordering and buying a snack. Aseo's stomach let out a low growl, staring at the food. More or so, he had to get his focus back, but the smell of the freshly made food was going to take him. Aseo knew he had to either tag or steal the food from Tenma? Hmmm both seem quite troublesome in the least so he thought a duel play would work.

Moving from the cover of the stalls, to hide behind a bush next to the bench. It was obvious that Aseo was in the bush, but luck was on his side. A sleeping cat laid inside resting, so giving it a small poke it awoke and scattered from the bush making it seem like natural reaction if Tenma saw it. Using that if it worked, Aseo would try and attempt at Tagging the swordsman from behind, and reaching with his other hand to retrieve his food, going for a double whammy.

word count: 212/500

View user profile
The black haired man was enjoying his snack, the sour taste refreshed his palette and the sweetness that suddenly appeared on his tongue after he chew the fruit made him sighed happily. Kou snack was truly the best and the swordsman couldn't get enough of it but he could feel an intense presence from near the tall and not only that, he could hear human's breathing from inside the bush near the bench that he sat on. Asehi's effort was acknowledged by Tenma as the younger man even tried to move the bush and make a cat shook the bush to cover him, "Ohh, just a cat..." Tenma said, wanting to trick Asehi by making it seemed like the one eyed man believed it. "...and a hungry man it seemed..." The black haired man turned to where Asehi was and let him to tag Tenma from behind on purpose while he shoved the sour plum stick to the man's mouth, feeding him up. "If only you breath slowly... and not pressuring yourself that ended up making your presence visible. I wouldnt notice you at all." The black haired man smiled and stood up, "Four more touches, let's keep it up for a week and try to do it without me noticing, although it might be hard." The man smiled and walked away, hoping it would lit a fire inside the man to do better.

View user profile

Aseo Asehi

β-Tier
β-Tier
His surprise attack had worked actually? He almost had a moment of excitement until the sour plum he reached for had went into his mouth. Tenma had already seen the boy from miles away as the smile on his face indicated it all. Falling from the flight of air, he'd drop his left hand on the back of the bench to catch himself from falling. Spinning around to seat in Tenma's pervious spot like he's been their all along smooth like. Oh, Didn't see you their! talking to Tenma, like nothing had happened. It was only one of four other tags he needed to get, and it only just begun.

Keep it up for a week? I'm sure we can do that! And in that time I can improve my breathing technique in the least. Now since I've gotten one, I'm going for the second! Making his movement oblivious to Tenma. The sour plum being sallow'd, and Aseo attempting to tag Tenma on the right shoulder with his left hand, while reaching for his left foot with his right hand crossing his arms over one another. This making his lower body almost twisted as he'd lung forward to attempt his second and third tag on Tenma in such a close range.

word count: 429/500

View user profile
“Good!” Tenma said, putting some kind of excitement tone in his words as he stood up and took a few steps forward quickly. Of course he wouldn’t let the man to get what he wanted, the first one was a gift so he could try harder and now that he had lit some fire within the younger man, Tenma would love to play around more now. “Oh? Did you really go for the second?” He smirked as he said that, as if he was scoffing the failed attempt that Asehi had tried before. The swordsman would then grab his Katana, didn’t bother to unsheathed it first and made it reach to out Asehi before he maneuvered it to poke the man’s forehead swiftly before pulling it back and hanged it on his waist again. “Well the game is still on, do your best.” Tenma said as he used his exceptional speed to go hide.

The one eyed man would keep the game on for a week, but every time Ase was close, the black haired man dodged the touch and would always run away from the younger man. He enjoyed the tag play quite a bit as it lets him to exercise everyday but it might be the time to end it. Tenma would say that Asehi had been doing a good job though although he still need waaaay more experience to be able to touch Tenma without him noticing at all. He would show up in front of the younger man and opened his arms, as if inviting Asehi to touch him as he liked.

trait:

Trait Name: Exceptional Speed
Trait Tier: A
Trait Requirement: Must be Human or a Magician with a secondary combat class.
Trait Description: Through excessive training, the character has reached a level of speed that exceeds the average human.
Trait Effect:The character can now move like a blur across short distances and move fast enough to run along walls. They can maintain this speed for hours. At this level they are equal to a B-tier fanalis in speed.

View user profile

Aseo Asehi

β-Tier
β-Tier
Nani?! the only words that came to my mouth. I couldn't even touch Tenma, let alone father enough speed at the current level of skill I'm at. He seemed to hold a large smile at my manner of foul play at horrible tricky to attempt and tag him. I could feel it now. The scent of markers hitting my nostrils, while the ink stained my cheeks and pale skin. Naught said that I couldn't just wash it off after, but feeling that shame in public embarrassment. I, Aseo, knew I had to better myself even if I recognized my own failures along the way.

Game Still On. Has been my motivation for the past serval weeks as I've picked up my speed and honed my skills. Tenma, was having pure luck and fun with my performance on how I attempted so hard to tag him. Tenma's pattern in the way he allowed for me to get close, but never to close. I could see it, but never reach it. However the week was coming to an end, as well as the time together we had and this meant I'll need to put all that I can into tagging Tenma.

The area we were in was like a common rooftop, but it was covered in tile, and stones. Little rusted metal pipes and trap doors to release steam from were covering the area. Dancing around trying to get Tenma wasn't happening. I'd attempt to make step toward one of the metal pipes, I'm sure he would notice me leading him their easily. But that wasn't my motive, I actually wanted to attempt and tag the back of his ear, by pushing off my legs to get behind him. Using exceptional strength would hopefully have the benefit to it.

WC: 500+/500

Trait:

Trait Name: Exceptional Strength
Trait Tier: B
Trait Requirement: Must be Human or a Magician with a secondary combat class.
Trait Description: Through extensive training, the character has exceeded the traditional limits of strength for their race.
Trait Effect: The character can now perform feats just as breaking down walls and large stone structures with their bare hands and deal B-tier damage with their physical strength alone. This level is equal to a C-tier fanalis.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum