You are not connected. Please login or register

A Meeting With Emperor Gao Yuan Zu [ Event | Private ]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier
Gao would soon disxmiss them and a man with a smile as wide as a crescent moon would enter. It woul send shivers down the girls spine when he looked her way. They led herself, Trently, and Vardreth out of the tent and into another where two men had been fighting. Lestacia was worried about Neo but she was more worried about the bloody men in front of her. She clasped her hands together looking on at their fight with worry in her eyes. She dislike violence, however it was needed most times which she didn't like. She was entranced by the fight making sure no one was too badly wounded. Once the fighting stopped Lestacia gripped her staff tightly. She looked to the two wounded men while answering Trently's Question. "I'm fine!" She said about to move forward, however the maid who had brought the tea interrupted her. "I'm fine! Just treat me like the others here. I wouldn't like it if I was thought to be of a higher status than the others here."

With that she would approach the two wounded and exhausted men, still bleeding as they lay upon their backs. She'd kneel down examining their wounds and calculating the damage done. it didn't seem too bad but still, they were bleeding and the least she could do was ease the pain and let them get a good nights rest. From between them she'd touch the first man with her staff and cast Blessing on each of them. It was the least she could do. A green glow would emanate around their bodies and they'd feel a war sensation caress their bodies. She'd smile at them both before standing. "Rest well! You've worked hard!" She would rejoin Trently and Vardreth occasionally looking back at the men she healed to make sure they were alright. "I hope they'll be alright..."

Spells and Magoi!:

(300/320)
Blessing
Tier: D
Class: Magician
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must chant "Blessing!"
Scaling:Heals 1 tier Higher
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 1 Posts
Cost: 10 Magoi
Description:

The caster twirls her staff in the air, commanding the Magoi to heal a target within a 5m radius for D-tier Damage instantly. A Green glow covers the target healing them for D-Tier Damage.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

A Meeting With Emperor Gao Yuan Zu [ Event | Private ] - Page 2 6ouumjD
View user profile
Hades purred as Emperor Gao Yuan Zu scratched behind his ear. It was clear to the magician that the rebel leader was fond of cats, but he couldn’t believe that this trivial act was a topic of utmost concern or of any priority. After a good minute, the Emperor stopped to address the more important subjects, explaining that petting Hades was merely a bonus.

Once Gao asked his question, the blue magician took a moment to formulate an answer. Was he referring to the strange guy that spoke with him? He didn’t know how much information he should reveal to the man, or even how much he could really be trusted, but really there wasn’t much information to give out seeing as how the man gave him a box with instructions to only open it after the meeting. Adrastos merely shrugged. “I’m not sure. The words that spewed from his mouth were all nonsense to me, really, so there’s not much I can really tell you.”

A Meeting With Emperor Gao Yuan Zu [ Event | Private ] - Page 2 3oCk1sb

A Meeting With Emperor Gao Yuan Zu [ Event | Private ] - Page 2 7kZv0Du
A Meeting With Emperor Gao Yuan Zu [ Event | Private ] - Page 2 AmCJaPN A Meeting With Emperor Gao Yuan Zu [ Event | Private ] - Page 2 Ltg0RVb A Meeting With Emperor Gao Yuan Zu [ Event | Private ] - Page 2 VjD0Py3

Trait Points: 4/11 | SoS: 1
View user profile

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Vardreth noticed that everyone began filling out the cots. Getting ready to ignore the others, Vardreth scanned through the room just as a woman's voice broke the conversation of those around them. She looked towards Vardreth, Trently and Lestacia specifically. Vardreth felt suspicious, though hid this from his face as she asked if anyone would like something to drink or eat. Strange. This is unorthodox. For their food, drink and sleeping area to all be in here was quite different from what Vardreth was used to. Added on top of that was this cute Fanalis server girl, Vardreth wondered at the situation.

Lestacia moved forward and healed two of the men before moving back toward Trently and himself. Frowning, he had to look for a location of his own to rest at, as the concentration of people dispersed throughout the room and took up more and more space. Throwing a wry look towards his fellow sufferers, Vardreth quickly found a spot of his own. The cot was the only one in the immediate area that was empty, meaning Trently and Lestacia would end up a bit of ways away from him.

He slowly gauged the reaction from others, and after realizing that none of the soldiers already in the tent were partaking, Vardreth's suspicions grew stronger. He first waited to see if Trently would call out to her before calling over a drink of tea for himself. Lestacia had, after all, already declined the drink. Vardreth watched as she moved through the group, his gaze lingering on the blindfold. Surprisingly she did not encounter any issues through her trek. Vardreth continued to watch her actions as she poured the drink before accepting it with his right hand.

With a surreal motion, Vardreth's hand quickly set the tea upon the tripod that held up the cot to his left, simultaneously drawing the blade in a smooth and practiced motion. With an incredible sense of balance and dexterity, Vardreth had managed to stand upon the cot. Before the woman had managed to fully retract her hands from giving Vardreth the tea, a blade was already resting against her neck. The blade was Desceld, the Katana normally sheathed on Vardreth's left-side. "Excuse me, pretty lady, but I have to ask - with that blindfold on, is something wrong with your eyes? Your movement through the tent was rather impressive. What's your name?" Vardreth's question, comment and second question were all shot out in rapid succession.

He had already widened his eyes, refusing to blink. His alertness was at its height, and he released a sense of foreboding. A feeling of a coiled dragon, waiting to strike at anything that moved, pulsated from Fang Vardreth's body. With a casual appearance, Vardreth re-positioned himself off of the cot and onto solid ground - while he would have no problem fighting from his previous position, he wouldn't willingly occupy a spot that had such glaring demerits.

OOC:

I asked Staff before assuming any of the blind woman's actions to make sure that nobody else would be calling out to her, NPC-wise, and to check if she would have any trouble bringing the tea to Vardreth.

Traits Used:

Trait Name: Nimble Fingers
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: -
Trait Description: Through years of training, the character has obtained deft hand and finger work allowing them a speed and accuracy with fine motor skills a cut above the average person.
Trait Effect: Can swiftly tie knots or retrieve items on your person in an instant.

Trait Name: Perfect Balance
Trait Tier: C
Trait Requirement: Must have a Physical Combat Class
Trait Description: Being nimble and flexible are valuable traits, but they aren't very useful without the balance to use them properly. The character with this trait is very in tune with their sense of balance allowing them to almost always land on their feet, perform advanced acrobatics, and balance on even the smallest of footholds.
Trait Effect: Can perform advanced flips and other acrobatics without the use of abilities. Can balance on almost any footing/surface.

Trait Name: Exceptional Speed
Trait Tier: A
Trait Requirement: Must be Human or a Magician with a secondary combat class.
Trait Description: Through excessive training, the character has reached a level of speed that exceeds the average human.
Trait Effect:The character can now move like a blur across short distances and move fast enough to run along walls. They can maintain this speed for hours. At this level they are equal to a B-tier Fanalis in speed.

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNA2ZMQ1gZ0
A displeased frown took Gao's face as he listened to the silver haired magician's reply. Clearly, he was expecting to hear something else and made no efforts to hide as much. The "True" emperor, as Gao liked to call himself, looked Adrastos up and down once as if to weigh the truth of the mans words before allowing the frown to fade ever so slightly. "Is that so...Allow me to impart some advice should you ever meet him again." Gao spoke in a deadly serious tone as his eyes sharpened and he stared directly into the magician's soul.

"Nothing that man says is nonsense. You'd do well to remember that. He is the only living thing on this earth which I hold some degree of fear towards, and the depths of that terror are more than even I can fathom. We should all count ourselves blessed that he lacks ambition to accomplish anything with his own two hands."

The rebel emperor closed his eyes and shook his head as he finished speaking only to open them once more and reach out to place a heavy calloused hand which told a tale of numerous battles onto Adrastos' shoulder. "Come with me, there is something I must show you." The man would then walk past his guest and lead him out into the crisp night air. Gao would be willing to speak if spoken to, but would otherwise be silent as he led Adrastos away from the encampment itself towards a nearby treeline that seemed unimportant at a glance, yet further inspection could reveal that it was guarded heavily by men hidden within the forestry.

The soldiers that had been fighting were covered in blood and sweat as previously mentioned. Their bodies were mutually peppered with various wounds ranging from small cuts to large gashes which flowed with blood. They were getting basic treatment in the form of a salve to staunch the blood loss supplemented by bandages when the girl made her way over and cast her magic. "Oh...?" The men seemed to be gratefully surprised at first as the warm light washed over them bringing a graceful comfort. However, when all the light focused on only one of the soldiers, the fighter that had been left out made a dejected scowl. "Um...What about me?" He asked impatiently only for the man being treated currently to scoff and speak up, "Wait your turn, I'm still bleeding out my gut from that last thrust you gave me...you're not done, ma'am...are you? The soldier then looked at Lestacia pointing at one of his more serious injuries which simply couldn't be fixed with the level of magic she had used.

A heavy pat on the back which would feel more like a full powered slap from an average man crashed into Trently's back after he had spent a few moments only a single step inside the tent. Should he look up and behind himself for the source of the blow, he would find the towering figure of General Hei Lu standing there, laughing with subtle vim. "Kokoko~ Don't just stand there lad, go on in!" The general then strode past the boy and came to take a seat on one of the cots where a small stand nearby had a pitcher of alcohol and two cups placed upon it. "Come, join me for a drink. You wouldn't disobey an order from a great general, would you?~" Hei Lu teased before grabbing the pitcher and pouring them both a cupful. Seemingly content with spending time here although this tent was not meant for him, nor his personal elite soldiers.

Most of the commotion in the tent had died down by this point, however, a sudden and unexpected display of prodigal might from the mercenary leader would garner quite a few curious gazes cast in his direction. His threatening gesture caused several soldiers nearby to reach for their weapons, although nobody made any moves towards Vardreth himself for fear of what he might do to the innocent servant. The girl seemed to take everything in stride without so much as a dent on the pleasant smile she wore. "My name is Korianna, my lord. Your concern honors me, but worry not. My eyes are fine. It is this humble servant's duty to keep wandering eyes sealed behind bandages, lest I recognize the face of a soldier when they are off duty and succumb to enemy temptations that I might seduce them with ill intent." The girl explained herself with a smooth and consistent tone, her demeanor not bothered by the sword at her throat in the slightest.

(@Lestacia, based on your post, you only healed one of the soldiers partially. The ability information listed doesn't show the spell being sustained for a second cast meaning the extra 10 magoi spent had to of been spent on scaling. Please use the template properly in the future otherwise your intended actions won't be acknowledged by the systems.)

View user profile

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Hei Lu's sudden appearance startled Vardreth. Combined with the woman who appeared unperturbed by him drawing his blade, the atmosphere seemed wrong to him. She has nerves of steel. Impressive. Hmm, Hei Lu was walking away back to Emperor Gao Yuan Zu's tent just a moment ago... Yet he suddenly entered just now... Vardreth shook his head and removed his blade from the neck of the woman before looking towards the other soldiers.

He knew they would likely react to him, which was why he had sent out his intent. The weaker soldiers were cowed, and the stronger soldiers understood that nothing would likely come of Vardreth's posturing. The woman before him was trained well, he had no doubts of that. This woman was either a high class servant or a well-trained assassin.

The downside to this was clear; the soldiers would be dissatisfied with his actions, having drawn a weapon in their presence and threatening the woman before him. Even so, the mercenary ignored them. With a full laugh, Vardreth sheathed the blade and spoke. "Korianna, is it? It looks like my concern for your eyesight was unnecessary. I would like to commend your skills. You are at least the top of your profession, with little else to be wanting. How about this, as an apology for causing a scene, if there is something you would like, tell me. If I can do it, without breaking per-existing agreements or harming my own interests, I will." While most of those within the tent were lower status men, General Hei Lu would demand at least a little bit of face. Vardreth continually questioned himself on how the man managed to make his stealthy appearance before finally deciding that he must have doubled back while things were still hectic.

One of Vardreth's hands took the tea cup, while his other hand hid within his sleeve. Channeling magoi through his ring, Garuda's Grudge, Vardreth allowed the magic power of it to cleanse him of any poisons or the like as he drank the tea. While the unique feeling of electricity flowing through his body was uncomfortable, he still did not trust the woman before him. The hidden hand grasped at the hilt of a dagger, with some others being hidden within the same sleeve as well. If the woman made any sudden movements with a weapon in hand, Vardreth would be ready to respond in kind.

OOC:

Magoi: 380/390
Stamina: 440/440

Items used:

A Meeting With Emperor Gao Yuan Zu [ Event | Private ] - Page 2 Yw9iP79
Name: Garuda's Grudge
Tier: A
Type: Magic Item - Ring
Magic Type: Storm (Wind + Lightning)
Appearance: A ring that changes size depending on the finger of the owner. The design is that of a bird-like being enveloped in stormy lightning. The eyes of the bird look as though they hold a never ending grudge.
Function:

• Unstoppable Grudge - The user feeds magoi into the ring causing a surge of lightning magic to wash through their own body. The lightning magic burns away foreign contaminants such as poisons and reactivates the nervous system. Lightning also courses over the user's skin burning away any bindings that may be holding the user down. The function effectively clears away most tangible bindings, poisons, and bacteria that limit the user's movements of otherwise debilitates them. Activating this ability while paralyzed will nullify the paralysis. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier
Music Amidst an army, Trently darted his head in various directions, it was truly a sight to behold. Crowded it be, a flurry of soldiers albeit torn by war, they all resided in this here tent. Contrasting, Trently knew this of Gao Yuan Zu's own camp, it occupied a higher quantity and quality that pebbled others. Colossal, that of General Hei Lu, to have a a stature of his caliber in his near area, it sent a thrill down Trently's spine. Yet at an identical frame of time, it hurled fret. Impacting onto that of Trently's back, the General's hand of heft startled the youth. "Ah!?" Fidgeting, the Yanaihara's Storm Child, he in a toy-like demeanor, shifted his view onto the General. "Ehehe.. Greetings General Hei Lu!" Delivering a regard of hello to the General in the works under Gao Yuan Zu, it struck Trently, these are not your run of the mill Kings and Generals.

"Kou Civil War..." Resounding, it shuck his core, to know that it involved all of whom excel in their blade and body. Gifted a taste of a General's brawn, Trently arose to lust for that type of flavor. Kindly, General Hei Lu strode past Trently, and offered up a drink with him. "Oh! I don't mind, it is an honor! General Hei Lu!" Despite what Trently had told the General, in a way, Trently had truly did mind as he hadn't ever drunken a sole drop of alcohol. "Eheh.." Taking a seat beside General Hei Lu, Trently, he eyed the filled cup as a sweat trickled down his face. "Here I go!" Aloft, Trently poured a wash of alcohol down his throat, and away into his body it went.

A Meeting With Emperor Gao Yuan Zu [ Event | Private ] - Page 2 BQdy5Kr
View user profile
The magician would listened carefully to the Emperor’s warning about the mysterious man from earlier. There was indeed something frightening about the man, but Adrastos wouldn’t say he feared him. On the other hand, if he was someone that caused even the previous emperor to be uneasy, then perhaps Adrastos himself should express the same amount of caution. Maybe. The magician nodded, “Understood, Emperor.”

The Emperor walked out of the tent, leaving Adrastos to follow behind silently as he was led away from the encampment and toward the treeline. His silver eyes noticed shapes within the darkness of the night. When he focused his gaze, he realized the shapes were the silhouettes of soldiers amongst the trees. The magician was unsure where he was being taken, but as they walked, he figured he’d take the chance to have some questions answered.

“You seem to know quite a bit about the man that caused my tardiness to the meeting. He must be someone important and powerful for someone such as yourself to be wary. Who is he exactly? What reason would he have to show himself to me again?”

Adrastos felt the box weigh heavier in his kimono. What was in that box? How precious was the item inside? The more the magician thought about the gift, the more he hungered to open it and see what was in the box. Adrastos held himself back thought as he continued to follow Emperor Gao Yuan Zu, shifting his thoughts to what the rebel leader wanted to show and what it could have been.

A Meeting With Emperor Gao Yuan Zu [ Event | Private ] - Page 2 AmCJaPN A Meeting With Emperor Gao Yuan Zu [ Event | Private ] - Page 2 Ltg0RVb A Meeting With Emperor Gao Yuan Zu [ Event | Private ] - Page 2 VjD0Py3

View user profile

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier
Lestacia had gone back to check on Trently and the others when the other wounded man called out onto her. She turned around and hastily rushed to his side. "I apologize for that, but I think I may have an Idea of how to better refresh you guys." She smiled at them both. "By the time morning hits everyone here should be at peak performance." With that she stabbed her wand into the ground and left it there. Whispering to the Rukh she would recite the words that would possibly heal everyone within the 20 meter area. "Field of Serenity!"

As she said these words the rukh pulsated from out of her wand and towards everyone and anyone within the 20 meter Radius. From the ground Underneath and around everyone in the area sprouted flowers. Flowers of all colors and variety. The presence was once again warm and refreshing however the spell was stronger than intended. Lestacia had put a lot of her magoi into it. To make sure she didn't miss any one within the tent. Everyone present that day would feel a warmth like no other. A feeling within their hearts. The Love of someone who had just wanted to help everyone from the bottom of her heart. After retracting her sword from the ground the flowers would stay and heal everyone over the course of time. "Be not afraid! Any wounds you've attained will hopefully be healed by the time you awake!" she'd approach the second guy who called her attention. The one she hadn't healed before. "I apologize for not hhealing you right away! I don't have a lot of healing spells but it did seem unfair that i'd leave you like that. Healing one person at a time is pretty hard." She would give the man a light smile and stroke his hair. "Stay strong and fight on." She'd now Address the both of them this time. "But stay safe. I know I am simply a stranger to you but I care for your safety and well being. I'd hate for any loved ones of yours to receive any unfortunate news of your status due to an unfortunate circumstance as a result of battle. I do say though that I was quite impressed with your battle."  

She'd sit down in the middle of the men just to make sure that they got the attention they deserved if more of her healing was needed. She overlooked the area until the men would again grab her attention. It didn't look like much however the sight in front of them was quite beautiful and calming. It was so serene due to the amount of magoi she invested into the spell that one looking from the outside would feel at peace. For the moment you probably wouldn't be able to be able to tell that men were preparing for war if there weren't weapons and armor littering the area. She smiled Overlooking her work. It was nice to have a peaceful resting place. It might have been their last peaceful night. Who knew?

Spells and Magoi:

Magoi:
(260/320)

*Scaled to A-tier*

Field of Serenity
Tier: C-Tier
Class: Magician
Type: Supplementary
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: Lestacia must stab their wand/staff into the ground.
Scaling: Post Duration
Sustain: -
Cool Down: 1
Cost: 20 Magoi | 10 Magoi
Description:

The caster of this spell stabs their staff into the ground creating a field of flowers in a 5 meter radius around them. The flowers start as buds and fully bloom into flowers. When fully bloomed they release a pollen that lingers in the 5 meter radius, healing up to C-Tier damage once every post for two posts. After the spell is casted she will retract her wand.

View user profile
As Gao Yuan Zu and Adrastos neared the treeline the men hiding in shadows parted way for them, their liege having been recognized. The rebel emperor didn't stop his stride for even a moment giving only a slight nod as acknowledgement of the men. Inside the small forest was a crude foot path which Gao followed through the darkness, their way illuminated only be slivers of silver moonlight which poked through the canopy. While they moved through the wooded scene, Gao gave Adrastos an answer, though it was likely not as informative as he may have hoped.

"He calls himself "The Contractor" and to be honest that is the extent of what I know about him. When the first dungeon, Marax, was raised several years ago, he came to me with a child claiming the boy was my true first born son. I wanted to deny it, but I could tell from the boy's eyes that it was true. They were just like his mothers...It was The Contractor who convinced me to give the boy a chance to earn his birthright by conquering Reim. But when I sent him and The Contractor off, I came to learn that he simply let the boy die and ultimately fail his mission...Why would he support my bastard and then abandon him? Just as you can't answer that, I can't give you a good reason why he might contact you again. That man follows an agenda I simply cannot fathom."

As Gao spoke, a dim light could be seen up ahead, obscured by a sudden onset of unnatural mists. It wasn't until Gao finished his speech that they would finally emerge from the trees into an open clearing amidst the middle of the forest. "This, for example, was a gift from him." Gao said as he swept his hand through the air just as the mists cleared enough for a large structure to become visible in front of them. It was at least five meters tall and seemed to be made mostly of precious metals. The thing was large and rectangular with rounded edges and a semi circle on top that looked like it was designed to open up. Intricate designed and gilding decorated the device all over but one aspect of its form would likely stand out to the magician. A giant magic circle!

"I have many magicians in my service, but few are of high caliber. At best, it takes five of my best in order to use this thing, but it's usefulness in the battles to come simply can't be understated. The biggest drawback would be that it uses so much magoi that my best magicians end up exhausted after a single use...Tell me, do you think you can do any better?"

Gao then gestured towards the large scale magic tool in hopes that Adrastos would be willing and able to operate it.

[The magic tool costs 150 magoi to activate. Whether or not to operate it is up to you.]

The servant girl, Korianna, smiled softly at Vardreth's words and gave a slight bow as she modestly accepted his compliments. "Your words to me honor, my lord." She then heard him offer some form of compensation and a hint of mischievousness danced across her lips in playful fashion. "Actually...there is something I would ask of you if I can be so bold..." The young woman then leaned in and spoke softly enough so only the mercenary could hear her. "If my ears do not deceive me, General Hei Lu is here. I have an admittedly petty grudge against him. I don't want you to do anything terrible, but it would make my night if that strange giant bird of a man had his pride run through the mud...Do you think you could beat him in a drinking contest for me?"

The girl made her request with a careful tone that kept her voice quiet, but also expressed her genuine desire for Hei Lu to be humiliated in this minor way.

Meanwhile, the subject of that conversation was covering his mouth and laughing softly, "Kokoko~ Don't be modest, drink up, drink up!" He immediately poured more wine into Trently's cup till it overflowed slightly and then treated himself with a similarly overdone serving. "There are only so many hours in the night and its a waste not to spend them in the company of good booze~" It would be more than obvious that he was a fan of alcohol even if he wasn't speaking such words as he was already on his fourth cup.

Normally the other men present would have probably been joining the general, if only to get the chance to spend some time with him. Some were indeed gathering around Hei Lu as if he were some great bonfire of interest, however several were now gathering around a different focal point. Lestacia's follow up magic had been so impressive that the two soldiers injured in the mock battle weren't the only ones to have taken notice. The injured men looked themselves over in shock as their wounds were all healed up cleanly as though they had never fought each other in the first place. One looked up at her with tearing eyes and murmered, "A goddess...she's...a goddess!" while the other man had a less pure gaze that had hints of lustful attraction behind it. "Now that's more like it. Do you think you could "heal" a "sickness" of mine?"

Several other soldiers gathered around the girl as well, each of them dropping pick up lines or simply gazing upon her nervously if they lacked the courage.

View user profile

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier
"A goddess...she's...a goddess!"

Lestacia heard this and gave the man no answer, she only turned to him and gave him a tender smile. She'd let him believe what he wanted to. Ignorance is bliss after all.

"Now that's more like it. Do you think you could "heal" a "sickness" of mine?" She turned around and it was the other man that had been fighting. From his tone of voice she could tell he was hitting on her in some form. She blushed a bit and looked down towards the ground. She had to reply to the man but how? She'd never been hit on like this before or ever, for that matter. With quick thinking she decided to flirt back with him. "Well! Let me examine you privately sometime! I'm sure I have the cure for your sickness." She'd giggle while moving a couple strands of hair from her face. "I'm Lestacia!" She said addressing both men currently at her sides. "It's a pleasure to meet you both."

She awaited their response to her introduction hoping to hear their names at least but, her actions would attract more attention than she initially thought because before she knew it; she was surrounded by men. They tried their best pickup lines on her to which Lestacia giggled and gave a witty and flirtatious retort like she did with the first guy. It was getting easier to talk to them however she noticed some stares from the sidelines of those too nervous to approach her. She'd give them a warm smile and attempt to beckon them over to join the fun. "Come now join us, I won't bite!" She'd beckon them over and continue talking with the other men. They were of different shapes and sizes, but mostly pretty muscular. She had never fawned over men before but why now? Was it just a phase in her life that she was going through? Highly Probable. They were all pretty handsome in their own way but she couldn't focus on that now. There was conversation to be had. She'd introduce herself to the group of men once more. "I am Lestacia it's a pleasure to meet you strong, brave, and courageous men."

View user profile
So… He doesn’t even have a name. Nothing is known about him other than he does as he pleases and that he goes by The Contractor. He sees all and knows all too… How else would he know about my schemes in Balbadd after I’ve tried so hard to remain anonymous? It’s like everyone on this planet are his pawns and this world is his board… Including me.

Adrastos pulled himself away from his thoughts when a light dimly shined through some mysterious fog. They arrived at a clearing where a giant mechanism, a gift from the Contractor to the rebel emperor, sat. The magician found himself wondering what the contraption was, and began to inspect it. He noticed one feature that stood out: a magic circle. It’s a large magic tool? Or is it some sort of weapon? Adrastos subtly glanced at Gao.

His best magician’s could power this thing up? How pathetic… And to think this man is asking me if I can do better. Of course I can. I could probably use it twice even. “It’s not a matter of thinking I can do better,” Adrastos said as he approached the magic tool and placed his hand on it. He didn’t know what this magic tool did for certain, but there was only one way for him to find out and he couldn’t back down from a challenge, even if there was a possibility of death. “I know I can do better.” With that, Adrastos focused on his magoi and directed it into the magic tool. He stepped back to see what would happen as one of his hands went into his kimono to feel the box that was given to him.

Another gift from the Contractor, just like this magic tool Gao has. It felt familiar to something he’d encountered before but darker. He’d open the box as soon as he’d get a chance, but for now the magic tool and what it would do in front of him was more important.

Magoi: 250/400
Stamina: 100/100

View user profile

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The woman didn't seem to mind much about the actions from before when she spoke, yet even still Vardreth did not trust her. As she continued to speak, however, his face became darker and darker. "This..." As if he didn't know what to say in response, Vardreth paused his words. THIS BITCH! Clearly she maneuvered herself in an incredibly sinister way. Not only did she request Vardreth to continue drinking, but she also straight out told Vardreth that she held grudges! Good, good..! What a good 'Korianna'! It was a trap on multiple levels.

If he believed her to be on his side and without an ulterior motive, then simply her mentioning of a grudge and wanting to settle it with Hei Lu was enough to tell Fang Vardreth that this woman was not simple, and would give as much as she was given. Would Vardreth dare to not appease her, only to later suffer for it? That would be impossible.

And on the off chance she was an assassin, whether it was a sleeper agent or otherwise, Vardreth was pincer-ed by her request of him drinking. Even if she didn't poison him, somebody who drunk a good deal of alcohol would lose out on battle strength, weakening them and making them an easier target.

Vardreth's face looked incredibly ugly as if he had stepped into the barn of an animal farm. Relaxing the muscles on his face to a more neutral standing, Vardreth furrowed his eyebrows. "Very well." He stood and approached General Hei Lu, sizing the man up. A large man... His constitution must be powerful. Even with my experience in drinking, it would be unlikely to defeat him with conventional tactics... Yet I would never use conventional tactics.

His face still darkened by the request, Vardreth sat down in front of Hei Lu and leaned forward, resting his right elbow on his right leg with the corresponding hand sliding into his long sleeve. Skipping the sake cup, Vardreth grabbed the bottle of alcohol and downed it in one go, setting it down hard upon the table. He looked towards Trently and nodded before looking back at Hei Lu. "Do you dare?" Vardreth took another bottle and subsequently downed that, although this one took slightly longer. As he did so magoi traveled through his ring and Garuda's Grudge began to purify Vardreth's system, not only of any potential foreign poisons but also the poison known as 'alcohol.' His aura became somewhat gloomy even as he recalled his grandfather laughing and saying 'If you cannot treat yourself ruthlessly, how do you expect to defeat a ruthless enemy?'

OOC:

Vardreth is sustaining Garuda's Grudge. While he is doing so, he is paying attention to any 'ability' poisonous effects that are at a level higher. If anything like that occurs, he will immediately sustain the item once more.

While he does this, he is taking care to hide the ring and its effects within his sleeve. He will slowly begin to act more and more inebriated, but never at the level which would put him out of commission. This should allow Vardreth to drink alcohol as if it were water for the duration of this post :).

Magoi: 375/390

Items used:

Appearance: A ring that changes size depending on the finger of the owner. The design is that of a bird-like being enveloped in stormy lightning. The eyes of the bird look as though they hold a never ending grudge.
Function:

• Unstoppable Grudge - The user feeds magoi into the ring  causing a surge of lightning magic to wash through their own body. The lightning magic burns away foreign contaminants such as poisons and reactivates the nervous system. Lightning also courses over the user's skin burning away any bindings that may be holding the user down. The function effectively clears away most tangible bindings, poisons, and bacteria that limit the user's movements of otherwise debilitates them. Activating this ability while paralyzed will nullify the paralysis. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.

The "True" emperor held an amused smirk as he heard Adrastos' words of confidence as he clasped hands behind his own back and stepped aside giving the man full access to the magic tool. Gao Yuan Zu was clearly very interested in how the attempt would play out. This was more than just the rebel emperor's mere curiosity. It was a test to see if the magician was truly as capable as the prodigal mercenary youth had suggested. Despite his behaviour thus far, Gao was actually still far from convinced. How Adrastos handled the magic tool would shape Gao's real opinion of him from here on out.

As soon as the silver haired magician sent his magoi into the magic tool, light would begin to pour out from the magic circle as it blazed with a golden glow. One part of the device which appeared to be a viewing window inside had been obscured before due to the darkness, but now it was alight due to internal activity and Adrastos would be able to see inside of it. Contained within the tool was a large chamber where Adrastos would be able to see rukh of almost every magic type. Heat, wind, water, lightning, and strength. Only life and light types were absent from the mix.

The machine devoured magoi from the magician hungrily, feeding on more and more seeming as though it would never be satisfied. But the more magoi it took from the man, the more the rukh inside seemed to become excited as their numbers mysteriously multiplied. Finally, after taking a full quarter of Adrastos' sizeable magoi reserves, the magic tool would be satisfied. It was then that Adrastos would feel a mental connection to the tool, its magic flowing through his body and into his brain where extremely advanced lightning magic created neuron impulses. Those signals temporarily overridden Adrastos vision, replacing his sight with a view of a vast open blue sky.

The rukh of the device would appear to be calling out to Adrastos, beckoning him to visualize some type of weather pattern onto the expanse of blue. As if it were some sort of canvas which begged to be painted.

"Oooooooh!" Excited cheers roared out from some of the men as they heard Lestacia's playful words. Her willingness to indulge them only served to encourage their behaviour and even embolden a few as more than one man tried to cop a feel of the girl's bottom when she wasn't looking their way. "Where are you from?" One asked, while another begged, "Please tell me more about yourself, I simply must know!" Others stared at her with lust glazed eyes as they clearly seemed to be engrossed in inappropriate day dreams.

One man would probably stand out from among the rest to the girl if she were capable of being observant despite the swarm of attention. He was young, fit, and had a terrible burn scar around one of his eyes.

Spoiler:
A Meeting With Emperor Gao Yuan Zu [ Event | Private ] - Page 2 E5e296f3721c9b0369d078bc551bafa3

There was a foul look on his face as he eyed the men hoarding around Lestacia. Should the girl's eyes fall onto him his gaze would meet her own for a moment before the man scoffed and crossed his arms. The nature of his body language would seem to suggest that he was more upset with the men than he was with Lestacia herself, but there was an undeniable contempt for her as well. This stranger turned away from the crowd around Lestacia and ignored the growing crowd around General Hei Lu as well, moping off to the corner where he sat down on one of the cots and closed his eyes to simmer in his own bad mood. Simply approaching him would make anyone feel a tense aura.

Meanwhile, Korianna waited for Vardreth's response with a tempered patience before breaking out into a charming smile once he finally agreed. Due to her blindfolded state, she was unable to see the dancing arcs of electricity that cascaded over the mercenary's body, nor was she hiding nearly as much from him as he thought. With the deal being made and her duties to Vardreth as a guest concluded, she gave him a final bow and then moved on to serve one of the other soldiers nearby leaving the young man to the task of embarrassing Hei Lu.

The general was still seated close to Trently and held a smile on his large lips, however he clearly seemed somewhat bored with the boy. The general's eyes were listless as he stared down at the wine in his cup. It wasn't until Vardreth took a seat and then so boldly reached for the entire bottle of wine that the spark of interest and excitement burned in Hei Lu's gaze. "Hooo~ You really think to challenge me, boy?" The general stroked one of the three "prongs" of his trident-like beard before reaching out to stop Vardreth from starting on his second bottle.

"Not so fast!" The weight of Hei Lu's grip would weigh heavy and firm even on Vardreth's wrist, however the general let go almost immediately as his only goal was to stop Vardreth from drinking the second bottle right away. "If we're going to do this, we're going to do it like real men. Forget about this horse piss, we're going to drink REAL wine!" Hei Lu then brought two fingers to his lips and whistled loudly. Within seconds, an entire squad of soldiers marched into the tent carrying two massive saucer-like cups, each one being a full meter in diameter and 40cm deep. Behind the men with the cups were several more men hauling massive pots sloshing with the finest quality booze in all of Kou, it's alcohol content so high that the scent leaked out even though they were still sealed.

The cups were placed down gently and the pots hit the floor with a thud that made the ground vibrate. "Now that the stakes are raised to a real competition...do YOU dare?" The general asked, a confident grin taking its place on his expression.

View user profile

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Hei Lu stopped Vardreth from continuing to drink, and Vardreth did not resist. The man proposed the consumption of his private stores, calling for others to bring them into the quarters. The drink they brought was quite powerful, its scent giving away its potency without the need to taste.

Of the two, Hei Lu gave Vardreth a trustworthy vibe. Had they been participating in this drinking contest under ordinary circumstances it would have been right up Vardreth's alley to participate in a forthright manner. Yet now he could not bring himself to do so. Doubts plagued Vardreth's thoughts regarding the woman's capabilities and motives; they have since the moment he saw her moving through the tent in such an expert manner. With the two large cups that were more like Woks used to cook for a large restaurant, Vardreth's eyes flashed with inspiration.

Vardreth picked one up with his right hand and, with a deft ease showing an unnatural strength and dexterity, Vardreth jumped up on the table. "Ha! Of course I dare! But to do so while sitting would be too boring!" The reason for his sudden jump upon the table was due to what he would shortly propose. "How about this! We shall both link our arms together while standing. We will drink until one cannot stand without the help of the other, or until one has spilled more than a fourth of their drink! Of course, it goes without saying that we must not allow it to come back up!" Vardreth would be too short to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with Hei Lu if he was not standing on the table. Even so, Vardreth's height may not be even-leveled with the General.

If Hei Lu agreed to the terms the massive cups would prevent anyone from seeing Vardreth's face. It would almost be as if the two were in a tunnel, except the walls to either side of them were gargantuan cups of wine. Once they were ready to begin, Vardreth didn't immediately tip back the alcohol. Vardreth only moved his lips when he spoke to Hei Lu. General, the servant girl with the blindfold, do you know her? She claims to have a minor grievance with you. She requested I perform a favor, and defeat you in this drinking contest. Vardreth tilted his head back, taking a swig and slowly downing it. His body's natural resilience was strong, however the true hero of Vardreth's capability was the Unstopable Grudge. With a simple twist of his hand's placement, the ring could not be seen by bystanders. It was pressed upon the cup,two of his fingers hiding it from the exterior angle, the cup itself hiding it from almost every other angle, and Vardreth's face hiding it from the remaining angles.

A sinister smile flickered in the depths of Vardreth's heart as he thought to himself. Ha! If you thought you could trap me so easily, think again! You may have a grievance with Hei Lu, or you may be aiming for both the General and myself... Either way, open your dog eyes wide and see what happens when you cross me as if you were sly! If the truth were that Vardreth was simply overthinking everything, then it would truly be him that was the fool in the end.

OOC:

Vardreth is sustaining Garuda's Grudge. While he is doing so, he is paying attention to any 'ability' poisonous effects that are at a level higher. If anything like that occurs, he will immediately sustain the item once more.

While he does this, he is taking care to hide the ring and its effects with clever positioning. He will slowly begin to act more and more inebriated, but never at the level which would put him out of commission. This should allow Vardreth to drink alcohol as if it were water for the duration of this post :).

Magoi: 370/390

Items used:

Function:

• Unstoppable Grudge - The user feeds magoi into the ring  causing a surge of lightning magic to wash through their own body. The lightning magic burns away foreign contaminants such as poisons and reactivates the nervous system. Lightning also courses over the user's skin burning away any bindings that may be holding the user down. The function effectively clears away most tangible bindings, poisons, and bacteria that limit the user's movements of otherwise debilitates them. Activating this ability while paralyzed will nullify the paralysis. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier
Music As General Hei Lu bethought Trently be that of a bore, the real deal had yet to come, the drunk that Trently had not awaken until this day. "Yiahaha!" In reality, as Trently felt as if he was taken aback by what he sip, it be a bit of an exaggeration. Unaware of Vardreth Fang and General Hei Lu's actions, Trently sought to saunter off out the crowd around General Hei Lu. "Ehehehe.." Unbalanced, Trently faked it hard, he was a child on the topic of alcohol. "Pssst! Aye buddy, want a hit? Ehehe..." Churning on over an arm, around a boy who sat ignored, Trently poked a cup at him. "Cmooon! You know you want a hit! Ehehe... I know you do! Yiahahaha!" Smiling a sly face, Trently's eyelids lazed. Afar from Lestacia yet nearby, Trently looked over at her, a tone of curiosity aloft his face. Tilting a head, as if a confused dog, Trently pondered on her part.

In that time frame, an impulse to take a leak came for Trently. "Hold up, I have to take a piss dude!" Thus, Trently exited the tent and went to a nearby bush, urinating on it. Reminding him of an incident a while back, Trently's adopted a comedic frown on his face. Painted a dark purple hue on his eyes, Trently dove his candy back up into it's wrapper. Darting his head around, Trently halted, and sat down. "Hm.." Up in the sky, the lights of the stars, they shined bright. In awe, Trently laid down, taking a peek above him. Hands on behind his back, Trently poked his eyes down at his Necklace of Hidden Arts. "Hey.. I have an idea! You ready, Gramps?" Touching a hilt of a blade, that of his late grandfather's, Trently spoke. In one leap, Trently stood afoot with his hand of his Necklace of Hidden Arts. "Cloak!” Motioning his body, Trently stroke on a pose. Arms on his knees as he bent down, a youth had dispersed with the use of a Magic Tool. “If I want to do it right, I have to watch my steps!” Onward a kimono flew, being Trently’s, dashing on top a path leading to Gao Yuan Zu's tent.

Magoi: 210
Stamina: 315

OOC:

• Permission to edit by Duquin

• Activated Necklace of Hidden Arts
    Necklace of Hidden Arts [Magic Item]:

A Meeting With Emperor Gao Yuan Zu [ Event | Private ] - Page 2 Nim__s_pendant_by_aikurisu

Name: Necklace of Hidden Arts
    Tier: A-Tier
    Type: Magic Item - Necklace
    Magic Type: Ultimate Ninja Magic - Light | Life | Sound
    Appearance: A neatly braided necklace with a shield-like metal emblem on it. In the center is a clear blue gem embedded into it with a magic circle engraved around it.
    Function:

• Cloak -  Feeding magoi into this necklace will cause the user and all the equipment they are wearing to vanish to anyone not in a 2m radius of them. Alternatively, they could choose to make a single inanimate object they are touching, vanish.  As long as they keep their breath under control and not attempt any kind of combat-related action, their presence will have vanished completely and is not detectable by normal means. If their breath becomes suddenly unstable or they attempt to strike their enemy during the activation of Cloak, the effect will begin to fade away. An inanimate object affected by this will simply revert after 1 post.  10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.

• Mirror -  Feeding magoi into this necklace will cause the user and all the equipment they are wearing to mirror a target of their choosing within a 5m radius. The users own actions will now be cloaked in a harmless illusion of the target's own actions to anyone within 5m of the mirrored user. If their breath becomes suddenly unstable during the activation of Mirror, the effect will begin to fade away.  10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.

Last edited by Trently on 02/04/17, 08:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile
Adrastos furrowed his brow. The chill of the night did not even register within his mind as his thoughts began to explore the magic tool's capabilities. The clear image of a blank state of a clear blue sky appeared before Adrastos. Ah... This power that beckons to me. Just like a conductor of death, Adrastos began to envision one natural disaster after another. Within it he slowly began to conceal his ambitions. Though the heavens were open to him he would not start there. No, he began at the earth itself.

Strength, water and heat magic flowed, and the power of it was incredible. Before his vision the earth cracked open - an incredibly large hole formed. The hole was 50 meters in diameter.... Yet the depth of this crevice in the earth was far greater than that. Adrastos called forth the flowing magma beneath the surface of the earth, a huge spout of it flowing up into the air. Before it had a chance to reach higher than 15 meters a sudden blizzard descended. Were it a normal blizzard its effects would have been widespread, yet this blizzard was beyond natural. Its effects were restricted to the lava that had shot up into the air.

Adrastos' real work began then. The freezing cold nature of this blizzard was unlike those ever before seen. The Imuchakk lands itself were never under such a devastating cold before. This chill could penetrate the homes of even the richest merchants, and the effects of this biting cold immediately showed upon the lava. Everything hardened over, even a depth of fifteen meters beneath the ground was affected.

By now, Adrastos was sweating. His focus and intent, however, were at their peak. Nothing would distract him from this work he planned to create...

The lava beneath the ground returned to its source, the crevice began to shut once more. The earth slowly crushed down upon the frozen magma, yet it did not seem capable of destroying all of it. Instead, the earth intermingled and closed back in where it could. Yes... This is about right. Adrastos felt pleasure at the thought of his success so far... Yet it had only just begin. The chilling cold slowly dissipated, yet the matter was not over. Having the temperature stabilized to a normal liveable temperature, a storm cloud appeared above the massive mound of frozen lava.

Now... For the hard part. Adrastos' vision was grand. Much larger than what others could even begin to comprehend. When he felt the nature of the tool, Adrastos was immediately struck by the beauty of its power and knew exactly what he wanted to do with it.

The water sounded off a pitter-patter in the area as the dark storm clouds began to shower the mound of lava. A rumbling was heard - flashes of yellow flickered within the cloud. As these flashes of yellow appeared, Adrastos focused his mind. His experiences with complex magic were many, having discovered and trained in a number of combination magics and having understood the means of casting powerful spells beyond what many other magicians were capable of.

As Adrastos' will filled the magic of this storm he focused it specifically upon the lightning. With a thunderous roar that shook the heavens a bolt of lightning, the width of four people hugging, struck down upon the molten lava. This lightning was just as natural as any of the other bouts of weather. Adrastos had provided clear direction to the rukh, his voice reverberating as he spoke to the fluttering mass. His mind, thoughts, vision and words were as one.

The lightning flowed. One strike... Two strikes... It continued to strike at the lava over and over until thirty strikes of lightning fell. The lightning, in conjunction with the rain, began to wash away some of the lava. Eventually a structure appeared. A large castle, made completely of a strengthened obsidian, was formed from the result of Adrastos' work. The mental focus covered him in sweat, exhausting a decent portion of his magoi and strength.

Slowly opening his eyes, Adrastos turned to Gao Yuan Zu. "My Lord, may I present to you 'The Black Chateau'..?" It was the result of his power and familiarity with the rukh, his ambition and desire... Yet it was disguised as a gift to Gao Yuan Zu. An act of selflessness, one that showed he put in great efforts to provide Gao Yuan Zu an impressive sight.

Unbeknown to others, however, were the secret mechanisms and pathways. Not only within the above ground castle, yet also within the earth itself. The final dimensions of this castle showed it to be 10 meters high, 40 meters wide and 30 meters deep.

The Black Chateau's shape:

A Meeting With Emperor Gao Yuan Zu [ Event | Private ] - Page 2 9nf1TWO

View user profile
The magic tool groaned with a grating sound when the silver haired magician tried to ignore the whispers of the rukh and painted the mental image of a massive magma pool being ripped open in the earth. The vision of the great vast blue sky that the rukh had projected into Adrastos’ mind rejected the notion of earth being present within its heavenly boundaries. The result was a complete and utter failure to use the magic tool. Before Adrastos could visualize a blizzard, his connection to the tool was cut as the magoi used to power it was consumed in its entirety, wasted as the magic tool attempted to perform an act it was never built to do.

Gao Yuan Zu had seen the device in action before, he could tell that Adrastos has successfully powered it all on his own based on all the signs leading up to the failure. He initially looked impressed, but immediately took on a cold frown when the strange grating noise signaled that something had gone wrong. As the golden light of the tool’s magic circle faded and it fully powered down, Gao reached up to stroke his beard, glaring at the tool with sharp eyes. ”Broken? That doesn’t make any sense, something brought here by “that man” shouldn’t be so fragile…” Gao scoffed and then turned his attention to Adrastos whom had succeeded in activating the tool but failed to use it properly. ”Are you alright?” The rebel emperor asked, although it would come off more as a formality than genuine concern do to the dull and irritated tone in his voice.

Surprisingly, however, Gao did not immediately blame Adrastos for the failure of the magic tools use and instead asked, ”Do you know what happened? This magic tool should “ask” its used to picture some kind of weather pattern in their minds. Did you experience something different perhaps?” Outwardly, the man seemed to be handling the situation with only a minor blow to his mood. As if he hadn’t ever really been expecting much out of the magic tool to begin with.

Trently’s departure from General Hei Lu’s presence was hardly noticed now that the giant of a man had been fired up due to Vardreth’s challenge. A confident smirk seemed to be permanently carved into his visage even as the boy leapt onto a table and began adding some rules for the competition. Upon hearing the young mercenary’s suggestion, Hei Lu laughed softly and stared into his eyes with a gaze that had the weight of the stars themselves behind it. ”Kokoko~ You should be careful not to bite off more than you can chew, kid. Those conditions favor me, far more than you. But very well, we shall drink by those rules.”  He then stood and allowed his men to fill their cups before taking his own in hand.

Once it was clear that Vardreth was ready, Hei Lu locked arms with him, the general’s large muscles flexed and gripped against his arm tightly binding it in place so Vardreth could not run or back out before the contest was over. ”Ready!~” It wasn’t a question, but rather a declaration and Hei Lu didn’t wait for a “go” or any other confirmation before bringing the massive saucer to his plump lips. Clearly the man was eager to start drinking outside the context of their match, a torrent of high quality booze flowing into his mouth making as much evident. Not a drop spilled from the general’s lips as he enjoyed his most favorite of vices, the words of Vardreth acting as a foul distraction which hampered his merriment.

The general lowered the cup and gasped a satisfied breath of air before pursing his lips and looking to Vardreth in disappointment. ”So this challenge is a farce?” Sighing, Hei Lu closed his eyes and confessed his “sin” which caused the grudge that bore this ordeal life. ”She hates me because she has done the laundry for me and my men for the past three years...our undergarments in particular. Most of my men are as large as I am, you can imagine the kind of stench our soiled clothing has when its soaked in blood and sweat for a week long campaign.” The expression on Hei Lu’s face was flat, dead pan, completely and wholly serious. He then opened his eyes and looked at Vardreth about to speak once more when suddenly the effect of Vardreth’s magic tool triggered…

Lightning danced over the surface of the man’s body zapping Hei Lu’s arm that was binding Vardreth’s own limb in place. The smell of burnt flesh wafted up from the General as the shock caused his hand and legs to spasm. The massive man fell to his bum, his cup of wine splashed onto himself dousing the general in expensive wine, then the cup fell to the ground and shattered into so many pieces of formerly expensive porcelain. The general remained seated on his rear end, but he began to give off a powerful aura of madness as he looked at Vardreth with a disturbing smile.

A Meeting With Emperor Gao Yuan Zu [ Event | Private ] - Page 2 RqGISQe

”Care to explain?~”

Meanwhile, the laughter of a certain blind folded servant girl could be heard off on the other side of the tent, though she wasn’t capable of seeing what happened, it was clear she head pieced together the events based on noise. Korianna turned to face Vardreth’s direction and would give off the feeling that she were looking right at him despite her bandaged eyes. She gave a charming smile his way and then turned away going back to her business of serving drinks.

The night air would feel cold and crisp as the shadow Trently had become, his stealthy magic aiding him in moving through the camp undetected. The limitations of his magic tool would make it so his route would have to be a bit less than straightforward. Numerous men were patrolling the pathways or simply using them to get from one place to another. After some weaving and winding, Trently would find himself having arrived at the center of the camp. There, a grand tent 5m tall and 15m in diameter could be seen. Gao Yuan Zu’s personal tent. There was only one entrance way and it was guarded on either side by two elite soldiers wielding glaives with swords at their waists which could be used as sidearms.

Considering the range Trently had to maintain in order to not be discovered, going in through the front entrance with those guards there would be a fool’s errand. He would need to find a way to distract them, or find another way inside the tent that wasn’t too conspicuous. Cutting his way in from a blind spot would be possible, but leaving behind a large gash in the tent would surely alert any passing soldiers that saw it.

[Estimated 3 posts until Gao returns to his tent.]

View user profile

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Magoi: 375/390
WC: 000/000
When Vardreth noticed Hei Lu bind his arm before they began, Vardreth knew the function of his ring would out him if he activated it. The mercenary frowned in his heart. He is truly into it, it looks like. There was nothing he could do, other than retract the use of the ring until he felt something was wrong.

When General Hei Lu asked if the challenge was a farce, Vardreth rose an eyebrow. As he continued to talk about the reason she was upset, Vardreth spit the wine back into the cup and began to choke - luckily it was only a minor setback, and Vardreth did not spill.

The General would find that his strength was easily matched by Vardreth, whose exceptional strength would not lose out to many Fanalis. Vardreth moved his lips once more. This may be at her behest, however that does not make it a farce. I offered her my assistance, and this was her request... Now come, show me the strength of General Hei Lu. He knew it was a damn shame he couldn't get the edge in the drinking contest, and that he may very well lose this one, but he would certainly fight it out as far as he could.

OOC:

Since a change in the situation occurred, Vardreth would not use his ring at this time :).

Traits Used:

Trait Name: Exceptional Strength
Trait Tier: A
Trait Requirement: Must be Human or a Magician with a secondary combat class.
Trait Description: Through extensive training, the character has exceeded the traditional limits of strength for their race.
Trait Effect:The character can now bend steel and shatter iron with their bare hands and deal A-tier damage with their physical strength alone. This level is equal to a B-tier Fanalis.

Adrastos figured out quickly that the magic tool couldn’t function the way he thought when it died, but why it even tried to do something it couldn’t do was beyond him. He had wasted magoi and felt like a fool, a novice magician that made a stupid decision. However he couldn’t tell that to Gao, the man who questioned Adrastos’ welfare, even if it was merely out of formality, and wondered what had happened.

“I’m fine,” replied Adrastos. “Not too sure what happened though, so I can’t say for sure. I have enough in me to activate it again, but that’s about it. Of course if you have other plans, then we can move on. All I can say is that I apologize for any disappointment this may have caused.”

Hades, the cat that had been sitting comfortably on the magician’s shoulder the whole time, stared between Adrastos and Gao but remained silent. He merely wanted to observe the situation as it unfolded without causing needless distraction or problems.

View user profile

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier
Lestacia giggled and laughed with the many men and conversed among them. "I'm from Magnostadt. I've lived there since I was a little. My grandfather has raised me since my parent left. That was a long time ago. However not many from the magicians capital are as nice as I. They're a tad meaner with their thinking." she gave a slight giggle. IT was true. The residents of Magnostadt she had come in contact with were quite rude to the other races. She didn't like staying in such an uncouth city.

She'd feel the occasional hand feeling her up to which she''d blush and turn quickly around. "Naughty! Very Naughty you guys are." She'd regain her composure and notice in the distance another man with a terrible burn scar upon his face. Lestacia and the man would lock eyes for a moment and he would soon turn away from her. He was mysterious, and gave her and the group of men a very frustrated look. Even when the man turned away, she couldn't help but stare in his direction. Even though the look on his face made it seem he was more upset with the men than he was with the girl she still couldn't help but feel he held some form of contempt for her.

Lestacia would stand up and make her way towards the man. The aura around him was tense and a tad unapproachable. After all he was staring daggers towards her and the man. The girl twiddled her thumbs and stood there for a moment. What would she say to him? Did he even want to talk to her? Did he hate her for some reason? Did she do something wrong? Lestacia finally mustered up the words to speak."Uh, hi...! Did you want to join us?" He was staring daggers at you idiot of course he didn't! "Er, I uh, sorry for bothering you. you just looked quite lonely over here by yourself. I-mean... not to say that being lonely is a problem some people like being alone, er, not to assume that you like being alone..." Lestacia couldn't get her words together. The aura was a little too tense for her. She took a deep breath and started slowly. "I am Lestacia how are you?"

View user profile

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier
Shine On! Winding on down a road, Trently arrived at Gao Yuan Zu's tent of personal use. Excitement for what to transpire, it fueled Trently's heart to take a step onward. Guarding it with their lives, a true task was set for Trently as they laid in his path to what dwelt within. "Shit... How is it I can do this? Maybe I already fucked up..." Caressing his earlobe as he brainstormed, Trently racked his head in what to do. "Fine.. If I dawdle here any longer then..." Fabricating a plan yet rough one to execute, a hand of his clutched onto Meinu. "Gao Yuan Zu is bound to show up!" Forced to act fast, Trently dove into a blind spot in which they do not face exactly five meters away from their location.

Unraveling his kimono in a swift fashion, Trently masked his face with it. However, it did not obscure his vision as he molded two holes to see. Unsheathing his blade known as Meinu, a flow of Magoi ran into it and activated an ability. "Meinu! Shine On!" Shining as Trently shut his eyes, a flare of light burst out of the blade. Inactivating Necklace of Hidden Arts for Meinu’s Shine On, Trently reactivated Necklace of Hidden Art’s Cloak. "It's all or... NOTHING!" As if a horse, Trently trot into Gao Yuan Zu's tent half naked.

Magoi: 200

OOC:

• Activated Meinu's Shine On Ability
    Meinu [Magic Weapon]:

A Meeting With Emperor Gao Yuan Zu [ Event | Private ] - Page 2 Auction_closed__by_rofeal-d9yc4jb
    Name: Meinu
    Tier: B
    Type: Sword
    Magic Type: Light
    Appearance: An ivory sword with black accents and adorned with precious crimson stones. The hilt is 16cm in length with decorative tassels hanging from it. The blade itself is made entirely out of steel, reaching out 73cm past the guard.
    Function:

• Shine Bright - Feeding magoi into this sword will create a glimmer of light that travels up and down the blade rapidly, giving the blade a "vibrating" visual effect that could potentially throw their enemies off guard. They are then able to release the light within the blade, creating a 5m "solar flare" around them. If anyone within this "solar flare" has their eyes open, including the user, they will be completely blinded for a very short period of time. After the blindness fades away, the affected people will then have to deal with extremely blurry vision for the next 3 posts.

Meinu:

Meinu:​ ​Shine​ ​On!
    Tier:​​ ​​B-Tier  
    Type:​​ ​​Supplementary  
    Range:​​ ​​5m Medium
    Requirements/Drawbacks:​​ ​​It​​ ​​is​​ ​​required​​ ​​that​​ ​​the​​ user​​ ​​imbues​​ ​​Meinu​ ​with​ ​Magoi​ ​to​ ​activate it’s​ ​spell.​​ ​​If distracted,​​ ​​they​​ ​​must​​ ​​refocus​​ ​​on​​ ​​the​​ ​​ability. It is not able to be cast if the user's eyes are open.
    Scaling:​​ ​​Duration
    Sustain:​​ ​​0  
    Cool​​ ​​Down:​​ ​​3 Posts
    Cost: 15 Magoi & 15 to Sustain
    Description:  

Shine​ ​On​ ​-​ ​Feeding​ ​magoi​ ​into​ ​this​ ​sword​ ​will​ ​create​ ​a​ ​glimmer​ ​of​ ​light​ ​that​ ​travels​ ​up and​ ​down​ ​the​ ​blade​ ​rapidly, giving​ ​the​ ​blade​ ​a​ ​"vibrating"​ ​visual​ ​effect​ ​that​ ​could​ ​potentially throw​ ​their​ ​enemies​ ​off​ ​guard.​ ​They​ ​are​ ​then able​ ​to​ ​release​ ​the​ ​light​ ​within​ ​the​ ​blade, creating​ ​a​ ​5m "solar​ ​flare"​ ​around​ ​them.​ ​If​ ​anyone​ ​within​ ​this​ ​"solar​ ​flare" has​ ​their​ ​eyes open,​ ​including​ ​the​ ​user,​ ​they​ ​will​ ​be completely​ ​blinded for a very short period of time. The​ ​affected​ ​people​ ​will​ ​have​ ​to​ ​deal with​ ​three ​posts​ ​of being​ ​blinded. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.

Meinu:​ ​Shine​ ​Back!
    Requirements/Drawbacks:​​ ​​It​​ ​​is​​ ​​required​​ ​​that​​ ​​the​​ user​​ ​​imbues​​ ​​Meinu​ ​with​ ​Magoi​ ​to​ ​activate it’s​ ​spell.​​ ​​If​​ ​​distracted,​​ ​​they​​ ​​must​​ ​​refocus​​ ​​on​​ ​​the​​ ​​ability. It is not able to be cast if the user's eyes are open.
    Scaling:​​ ​Duration
    Cost:​ ​​ ​15 ​Magoi​ ​&​ ​15​ ​to​ ​Sustain
    Description:  

Shine​ ​Back​ ​-​ ​Feeding​ ​magoi​ ​into​ ​this​ ​sword​ ​will​ ​create​ ​a glimmer​ ​of​ ​light​ ​that​ ​travels​ ​up and​ ​down​ ​the​ ​blade​ ​rapidly, giving​ ​the​ ​blade​ ​a​ ​"vibrating"​ ​visual​ ​effect​ ​that​ ​could potentially throw​ ​their​ ​enemies​ ​off​ ​guard.​ ​They​ ​are​ ​then​ able​ ​to​ ​release​ ​the​ ​light​ ​within​ ​the​ ​blade, creating​ ​a​ ​5m​"solar​ ​flare”​ ​around​ ​a​ ​target​ ​within​ ​the​ ​user’s​ ​range​ ​of​ ​15m.​ If​ ​anyone​ ​within this​ ​"solar​ ​flare"​ ​has​ ​their​ ​eyes​ ​open,​ including​ ​the​ ​user,​ ​they​ ​will​ ​be​ ​completely​ ​blinded​ ​for a​ very​ ​short​ ​period​ ​of​ ​time.​ ​After​ ​the​ ​blindness​ ​fades​ ​away,​ the​ ​affected​ ​person​ ​will​ ​then have​ ​to​ ​deal​ ​with​ ​extremely​ blurry​ ​vision​ ​for​ ​the​ ​next three​ ​posts.

Meinu:​ ​Shine​ ​Away!
    Requirements/Drawbacks:​​ ​​It​​ ​​is​​ ​​required​​ ​​that​​ ​​the​​ user​​ ​​imbues​​ ​​Meinu​ ​with​ ​Magoi​ ​to​ ​activate it’s​ ​spell.​​ ​​If distracted,​​ ​​they​​ ​​must​​ ​​refocus​​ ​​on​​ ​​the​​ ​​ability. It is not able to be cast if the user's eyes are open.
    Scaling:​​ ​​Duration
    Cost:​ ​​ ​15 ​Magoi​ ​&​ ​15​ ​to​ ​Sustain
    Description:  

​Shine​ ​Away ​-​ ​Feeding​ ​magoi​ ​into​ ​this​ ​sword​ ​will​ ​create​ ​a glimmer​ ​of​ ​light​ ​that​ ​travels​ ​up and​ ​down​ ​the​ ​blade​ ​rapidly,​ giving​ ​the​ ​blade​ ​a​ ​"vibrating"​ ​visual​ ​effect​ ​that​ ​could​ potentially throw​ ​their​ ​enemies​ ​off​ ​guard.​ ​They​ ​are​ ​then​ able​ ​to​ ​release​ ​the​ ​light​ ​within​ ​the​ ​blade, creating​ ​a​ ​5m​ "solar​ ​flare”​ ​around​ ​them.​ ​If​ ​anyone​ ​within​ ​this​ ​"solar​ ​flare"​ has​ ​their​ ​eyes open,​ ​including​ ​the​ ​user,​ ​their​ ​vision​ ​will​ ​be​ abstracted​ ​to​ ​stray​ ​an​ ​action​ ​away​ ​from​ ​the user.​ ​Whoever​ is​ ​affected​ ​by​ ​this​ ​have​ ​the​ ​light​ ​in​ ​front​ ​of​ ​them​ ​distorted ​to​ ​make​ ​them ​change​ a ​direction​ ​of​ ​an​ ​action away from the user in any chosen direction by the user.​ ​After​ ​the​ abstracted​ ​vision​ ​fades,​ ​the​ ​affected​ ​person will​ ​then​ ​have​ to​ ​deal​ ​with​ ​extremely​ ​blurry​ ​vision​ ​for​ ​the​ ​next​ ​three​ posts.

• Sustained Necklace of Hidden Arts
    Necklace of Hidden Arts [Magic Item]:

A Meeting With Emperor Gao Yuan Zu [ Event | Private ] - Page 2 Nim__s_pendant_by_aikurisu

Name: Necklace of Hidden Arts
    Tier: A-Tier
    Type: Magic Item - Necklace
    Magic Type: Ultimate Ninja Magic - Light | Life | Sound
    Appearance: A neatly braided necklace with a shield-like metal emblem on it. In the center is a clear blue gem embedded into it with a magic circle engraved around it.
    Function:

• Cloak -  Feeding magoi into this necklace will cause the user and all the equipment they are wearing to vanish to anyone not in a 2m radius of them. Alternatively, they could choose to make a single inanimate object they are touching, vanish.  As long as they keep their breath under control and not attempt any kind of combat-related action, their presence will have vanished completely and is not detectable by normal means. If their breath becomes suddenly unstable or they attempt to strike their enemy during the activation of Cloak, the effect will begin to fade away. An inanimate object affected by this will simply revert after 1 post.  10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.

• Mirror -  Feeding magoi into this necklace will cause the user and all the equipment they are wearing to mirror a target of their choosing within a 5m radius. The users own actions will now be cloaked in a harmless illusion of the target's own actions to anyone within 5m of the mirrored user. If their breath becomes suddenly unstable during the activation of Mirror, the effect will begin to fade away.  10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.

View user profile
The displeasure on Gao's face softened as he shook his head in response to Adrastos' offer to try once more. "No, I know this device works when several magicians power it. I already planned on using them for this purpose in the first place. You are an unexpected variable in the plans for the upcoming battle." Gao would reach out and place a hand on Adrastos' shoulder, the one not occupied by a feline, and gave the magician a reassuring grip. "I'm sure that you can be much more useful to the war effort elsewhere. Let us return to the camp." The hand on Adrastos' shoulder was firm and heavy, the weight of an entire country had been held in those hands for several decades. A sneaky second hand would move with the lightning fast speed of a trained warrior to gently scratch behind Hades' ear however, a smile cracking on the rebel Emperor's visage. The cunning required to manage said country being revealed with the cat loving ploy.

Gao would then turn on his heel and began walking towards the treeline in order to follow the dark forest path back the way they came. ”Tell me, how best would your talents be served in the middle of a large scale battle?” He would ask as they walked, eager to learn some extent to which the magician could be of use to him. There would be plenty of time for Adrastos to finish speaking, however, once they emerged from the forest the distant banging of alarm bells would signal that trouble was afoot back in the encampment…

The young man Lestacia seemed to become only more annoyed when she approached him and began to make flustered attempts at including him in the “fun” of the other soldiers. Said soldiers were all disappointed when the girl headed towards the scarred man too. Almost all of them seemed to immediately drop their interest in her, cursing and muttering under their breaths as they scattered to their own cots. As if their fervor regarding Lestacia had been an act, and now they knew their real intentions would be exposed. The young man scoffed at Lestacia after she finished with an introduction. ”Hmph, I don’t care to know the name of a fool. Look, your false spotlight has already faded.” There was a self satisfied smirk on his face, as if he knew this would happen the moment she came over and was pleased to see that he had been correct.

”Gao Yuan Zu offers great boons to those who marry powerful magicians. Even greater rewards to soldiers that bare magician children. Those men only cared that you could cast strong magic. The rot in their hearts is almost as bad as the rot in your brain if you fell for such unsolicited worship.”

The arrogance and venom in the man’s voice seeped out freely as he shrugged and gestured towards the girls head to emphasize what he thought of her. Poor Lestacia was not to blame, but that mattered not to this crude soldier. He clearly thought himself better than both Lestacia as well as the other soldiers. But just when it seemed like he was all spite and hate, a pained look took over his expression as he reached up to touch the scar on his face. It would seem like he was looking past Lestacia into a horrible memory. ”The only attention of that sort you should give the time of day...is that from someone who truly loves you…”

There was then a pause for several seconds during which the girl could reply. However their moment would soon be interrupted by shouting and banging alarms…

General Hei Lu was still drinking the wine, but with far less enthusiasm even as Vardreth tried to assure him that the challenge was genuine. A man pushed into a fight against his will was rarely worth fighting in the general’s opinion. ”Don’t bother, this is no longer a battle between men. Just two men sharing an intimate drink~ Kokoko~” Hei Lu had noted the firmness with which Vardreth’s own arm pressed against his, the strength hidden in the boy’s small frame could rival his own. A different kind of excitement was stirring in Hei Lu that was quieter, less visible, but much hotter in nature. ”Tell me, what do you think of being a part of a great general’s elite unit? This isn’t a recruitment offer, mind you. I’m just curious to know if you would be satisfied with such a station or if your eyes aim to reach something higher.”

The tone in the general’s voice switched from playful to dead serious without missing a beat. There would be time enough for Vardreth to answer, however the sudden sounding of an alarm would cut their competition short. ”It seems we will have to continue this at another time.” Hei Lu would say as his eyes narrowed and he unlocked arms with Vardreth in order to set his cup down and leave to investigate the disturbance.

The guards outside Gao Yuan’s tent were among the best soldiers in his employ, they were elites among elites with the best equipment available. Alas, neither of them had magic tools nor was either a magician. They were completely unprepared for a thief clad in magical veils suddenly appearing before them with a blinding flash. There was only a moment in which they could see the half naked young man with a covered face before the sword he drew produced the sun-like light. But they knew not to underestimate any intruder and had already begun to shout before their sight was taken from them.

”Intruder!”

”Sound the ala-aaargh!”

The two guards shouted simultaneously, their voices traveling faster than Trently’s feet could possibly carry him. Before the would-be-thief even entered the tent, hundreds of nearby soldiers were looking up from their tasks to turn towards the source of the shouts. A cacophony of shouts relaying the information sprung forth almost immediately. ”Intruder!” ”Enemy in the camp!” ”The emperor’s tent! They are at the emperor’s tent!” The various voices were the precursor to countless men grabbing weapons and rushing through the camp inwards towards the center. Meanwhile, an impressive number of men also moved outward, enforcing a perimeter around the camp to make sure no surprise attacks came as well as to prevent anyone from escaping unnoticed.

Everything happened quickly, but there was still some precious time left before Trently had half the entire army upon him. As he entered Gao’s tent he would be met with a scream as a beautiful young woman sitting upon a luxurious bed of beast furs in nothing but a thin silk dress panicked and reached for a nearby dagger. Had the young man sneaked into the tent quietly she might have been amused thinking he were less of a threat. But seeing him half naked brandishing a sword made her impression of him that of an assassin or a fool with a death wish, either way she feared for her safety. Other than her, the interior of the tent was fairly spartan. Only a few items of possible significance were immediately visible.

There was a table to Trently’s left near the entrance which had maps sitting on top of it. They would appear to depict the surrounding mountains but had no markings for where the camp was or any other relevant information. Directly in front of him and just to the right of the woman and the bed from the thief’s point of view was a large ornate chest with a heavy lock keeping it sealed shut. To Trently’s right was a pedestal with a black sword that radiated heat could be seen. The air around the blade appeared to be distorted due to the hot aura it exuded. The pedestal itself had intricate patterns that seemed to depict an incomplete image that would require closer examination to really see. Alas, there was no time for that. Time was short and there was not much to be gained from this little venture into the burglary business. If only Trently hadn’t made such a commotion he might have had more time to make the effort worthwhile.

[Gao’s arrival has been reduced and he will now certainly arrive after 1 post. Hei Lu will arrive on the scene in the next post. Several dozen soldiers are already in the act of surrounding the tent.]

View user profile

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier
Music Detaching​ ​his​ ​blades​ ​and​ ​items​ ​from​ ​his​ ​waist,​ ​Trently​ ​let​ ​them​ ​out​ ​of​ ​his​ ​hands​ ​and​ ​casted them​ ​onto​ ​the​ ​floor​ ​beside​ ​him.​ ​Garbing​ ​his​ ​body​ ​in​ ​his​ ​kimono​ ​before​ ​any​ ​saw.​ ​What​ ​a​ ​fluke, Trently​ ​knew​ ​he​ ​failed​ ​miserably​ ​at​ ​that​ ​time​ ​as​ ​his​ ​hair​ ​became​ ​wet​ ​of​ ​sweat.​ ​Raising​ ​his​ ​hands into​ ​the​ ​air​ ​as​ ​he​ ​noticed​ ​a​ ​lady.​ ​“Concubine?”​ ​Is​ ​what​ ​Trently pondered​ ​as​ ​he​ ​stared​ ​on​ ​front. Though​ ​the​ ​child​ ​faced​ ​frontal,​ ​Trently​ ​ensured​ ​that​ ​he​ ​be​ ​a​ ​fair​ ​distance​ ​for​ ​whom​ ​entered​ ​Gao Yuan​ ​Zu’s​ ​tent.​ ​“Shit…​ ​Have​ ​I​ ​lost​ ​it​ ​all?​ ​A Dungeon?​ ​And​ ​friends​ ​who​ ​I​ ​met​ ​in​ ​the​ ​infantry? Including​ ​Lestacia…?”​ ​Asking​ ​his​ ​mind​ ​as​ ​a​ ​drop​ ​of​ ​sweat​ ​sunk​ ​down his​ ​nerved​ ​face,​ ​Trently’s face​ ​kept​ ​a​ ​blank​ ​visage.​ ​“Why’d​ I​ ​do​ ​this?​ ​Now​ ​I​ ​will​ ​be​ ​starved?​ ​Thrown​ ​into​ ​a​ ​cage?​ ​Be stoned​ ​to​ ​death?​ ​No,​ ​I​ ​have​ ​to​ ​have​ ​a​ ​positive​ ​outlook​ ​on what​ ​occurs​ ​from​ ​here​ ​on!​ ​I​ ​have​ ​to!” Roaming​ ​in​ ​his thought,​ ​Trently​ ​owned​ ​regret​ ​for​ ​his​ ​actions​ ​on​ ​that​ ​fateful night.​ ​“Where​ ​is​ ​it? That​ ​I​ ​will​ ​go?”​ ​Reflecting​ ​on​ ​Trently,​ ​the​ ​child​ ​known​ ​as​ ​Trently​ ​felt​ ​remorse.​ ​As​ ​a​ ​mere​ ​boy, Trently​ ​sought​ ​to​ ​soar​ ​high​ ​as​ ​no​ ​other​ ​yet​ ​why​ ​is​ ​it​ ​that​ ​he​ ​failed​ ​now​ ​he​ ​asked​ ​himself.  

“I’m​ ​not​ ​invincible...​ ​“​ ​Muttering​ ​under​ ​his​ ​breath.

Undergoing​ ​this​ ​is​ ​how​ ​Trently​ ​found​ ​his​ ​way​ ​back​ ​from​ ​being​ ​lost​ ​astray.​ ​What​ ​is​ ​it​ ​that​ ​Trently
found​ ​is​ ​that​ ​of​ ​his​ ​true​ ​self.​ ​Yet​ ​even​ ​if​ ​Trently​ ​is​ ​detained​ ​or​ ​harmed,​ ​he​ ​must​ ​advance​ ​as​ ​for
he​ ​is​ ​on​ ​a​ ​journey​ ​to​ ​find​ ​an​ ​actual​ ​purpose​ ​in​ ​life.​ ​Trently​ ​is​ ​to​ ​not​ ​run​ ​nor​ ​resist,​ ​except​ ​leave​ ​it up​ ​to​ ​fate.​ ​If​ ​it​ ​wanted​ ​Trently​ ​to​ ​walk​ ​forward​ ​then​ ​it’d​ ​bless​ ​him​ ​and​ ​if​ ​not,​ ​it​ ​is​ ​to​ ​shatter​ ​him and​ ​all​ ​he​ ​owns​ ​and​ ​longs​ ​for​ ​in​ ​days​ ​ahead.​ ​Albeit​ ​it​ ​left​ ​in​ ​the​ ​air​ ​now,​ ​Torento​ ​Yanaihara
arose​ ​his​ ​chin​ ​and​ ​head,​ ​facing​ ​upward​ ​to​ ​the​ ​heavens.​ ​Praying.​ ​Anticipating.

OOC:

• Abandoned Equipment

• Not Sustaining Necklace of Hidden Arts

View user profile

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier
”Hmph, I don’t care to know the name of a fool. Look, your false spotlight has already faded.”

Lestacia would quickly turn behind her to see the group of men disperse and give her a somewhat annoyed look. It seemed as if the guy was telling the truth. Lestacia turned back to the guy and gave him a soft smile. A twinge of pain would reside in her chest as she'd clutch her shirt a little pained.

”Gao Yuan Zu offers great boons to those who marry powerful magicians. Even greater rewards to soldiers that bare magician children. Those men only cared that you could cast strong magic. The rot in their hearts is almost as bad as the rot in your brain if you fell for such unsolicited worship.”

The Man's words sounded quite sincere and she released her hand from her chest. She knew that the attention was not the reason for her presence here.

”The only attention of that sort you should give the time of day...is that from someone who truly loves you…”

"Thank you but, as much as I enjoyed the it, their attention is not the reason for my presence. I am here to simply look over them and reduce the death count because... life is precious..." She smiled at him a little more confidently. He was actually really kind. He just gave off a menacing aura. "Your actually really nice, aren't you?" She'd giggle a little bit however the alarms would sound shortly after.

”Intruder!”

”Enemy in the camp!”

”The emperor’s tent! They are at the emperor’s tent!”

Lestacia was quite startled. However she shot up and gripped her wand tightly."It looks like our conversation will have to wait. I was actually enjoying your company. I'll make sure to remember your face." She walked forward as everyone mobilized and got ready, she stopped before him aand turned around. "Also... thank you again, for that information. I'll keep it in mind." With That lestacia would attempt to find Vardreth and Trently. Trently however was nowhere to be found. He was probably where the action was. Lestacia would Spot Vardreth possibly preparing and leaving. She'd catch up with him. "I don't believe we've met formally. Vardreth was it? I am Lestacia, I'll be watching your back, although you probably might not need it." She'd give him a smile. "Trently is probably over at the tent now starting the party without us."  She sighed walking towards the direction everyone was running towards. "Keep up! Don't want to miss the fun." With that she'd run off into a full sprint towards Gao's Tent. Surprisingly she'd approach the outside of the tent where a group of men prepared to Enter.

She wasn't allowed to go in so she waited outside.

Items and pets:

A Meeting With Emperor Gao Yuan Zu [ Event | Private ] - Page 2 200px-Brightcrest_KHBBS
   Name: Deep-Edge Wand
   Tier: D
   Type: Magic Weapon - Wand/Short Sword
   Magic Type: Water
   Appearance: A unique wand which doubles as a sword for assassin's or warriors. The blue metal gives off a scent like the ocean and has been forged into an intricate design with a magic circle engraved onto the hilt. The wand is 60cm total in length.
   Function:

• Tidal Edge - Feeding magoi into the tool causes a high pressure current of water to envelope the sword extending its reach to a total of 1m. 10 magoi to activate | 5 to sustain.

Terran:

A Meeting With Emperor Gao Yuan Zu [ Event | Private ] - Page 2 Carbuncle
Name: Terran
Type: Non-Combat
Appearance: Terran is a green, cat-like animal with bunny ears and a tail as long as its body. The animal is about 0.33 meters in length and 0.18 meters in height. These Creatures are generally loved by rukh which is why you generally see streams of it float around the creature. This is a non-combat pet and cannot be used in any type of combat or as a mount!

Last edited by Lestacia on 08/04/17, 04:38 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
The magician was a bit pleased that Gao did not blame him for the failure of the machine. Still, a part of what the rebel Emperor said rang in Adrastos’ ears. “If I may ask, how am I an unexpected variable?” He felt Gao’s heavy hand weigh down on his shoulder, demonstrating the power and long rule the man carried as the previous leader of the Kou Empire, while his other hand scratched Hades, causing the cat to purr. One hand was firm while the other wasn’t quite so.

When Gao turned to return to the camp, the blue magician followed. “I am a doctor, though that practice doesn’t require the use of my magic much, and isn’t quite my strength,” he replied after much thought. “My magical capabilities on the other hand could be used to defend or execute a high value target, take out nuisances, or maybe minor forms of sabotage in enemy territory. The skills I wield vary, so there’s no definitive answer I can give.”

Once they emerged from the forest, Adrastos noticed the clamor of the bells at the encampment. “Depending on the trouble at the camp and when we arrive, I could demonstrate some of my capabilities to you personally, Emperor. Of course, that’s assuming it would please you and would be of some benefit to the situation.”

OOC:
Stamina: 100/100[/color]

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum