You are not connected. Please login or register

Trying to form Bonds!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trying to form Bonds! Empty Trying to form Bonds! on 06/04/14, 05:56 am

Greetings everyone!

So, now that I'm approved it's time to find some roleplay Partners!

Vault + Link to Character Application
^                ________                ^

Okay I'm searching for people who want to RP with me. You can check out my Character and if you like it just contact me (PM or Post in here lol). My Character is kind of anti social so it will take her a while to form a relationship to someone but I'm nevertheless searching for people to get closer to her. Soulmates, Romantic Interest, Brother/Sister like, Close/Best Friends, Training Partner - Relationships. That kind of Stuff. Someone she can be loyal to. I don't mind the Nationality or Race, Black Rukh, White Rukh, Yellow Rukh: everything is fine with me!

Just a normal Roleplay is okay too!

2Trying to form Bonds! Empty Re: Trying to form Bonds! on 06/04/14, 07:26 am

Zander

Zander
β-Tier
β-Tier
How ya doin'. 

I, like Sara, am one of the higher ups in the Fanalis corps so it might make sense if we RP at some point. I'll be heading back to Reim in a little bit, so we can do it after that.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Trying to form Bonds! Iku5Kto
Techniques | Delta - 3 | Kappa - 3 | Beta - 3 | Alpha - 0 | Omega - 0 [9/15]
View user profile

3Trying to form Bonds! Empty Re: Trying to form Bonds! on 06/04/14, 09:42 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Yo! Lagi here! I'm a pretty swell guy, and youre in the neighborhood. So we can definitely RP for a bit if you want, i have a small food stall in reim! I make beef dumplings, and i'm apart of the greatest group of beast tamers in Reim. You can check my app here http://magiworld.forumotion.com/t176-lagi-el-nagi-finished?highlight=Lagi+el+nagi

But to save you some time...

Personality
Spoiler:
Imaginative- "The possibilities are endless, as long as you keep the dream alive." Lagi contains the ability to think abstractly and come up with extremely innovative ideas. His imagination power has the capacity to take him to great heights, not only standing as an idealist, but as a great coordinator in battle. Lagi is usually able to express himself, and keep an open mind about how the world works. Bearing a great imagination towards shaping the future, this stands as one of the main character traits that Lagi has.

Kind- "There is a saying in the bible to love thy neighbor, pretty interesting for an old book. It can't be that bad right? Kindness can spread like a disease after a while." Lagi would treat others just the way he himself would want to be treated. In his perspective, to be kind is to be compassionate. Compassion is the ultimate and most meaningful embodiment of emotional maturity. It is through compassion that a person achieves the highest peak and deepest reach in his or her search for self-fulfillment. In Lagi’s case, he achieved such satisfaction from showing that same level of kindness towards others.

Selfless- "Why am I helping? Well, why do I need a reason to do something good in the first place? Am I even crazier to not have a reason?" For a man who thinks loyalty is only a crutch for those who don’t know what they want to do with their life; Lagi can’t really say that he’s any better than them. Lagi is willing to put his life on the line to help others because of his own beliefs that society cannot exist without solidarity, and the fact that society is what makes us human in the first place. No matter how occasional, and no matter how situational, there would come a time when an individual would have to buckle up and do what’s right. His selfless deeds may not always be acknowledged or appreciated, but Lagi will never regret his decision to do so.

Overall Personality- Lagi is quiet, submissive and friendly on the surface, but inside he has an immense potential hidden, along with a strong, fierce independent streak. Lagi can also be considered as one of the biggest dreamers you’ll ever meet, and desires to live in his own world at times. Lagi tends to look at life through rose-tinted glasses, something that allows him to emit charm, profundity, and romanticism that not many people can find in a man of his caliber. Lagi, by nature, shuns confrontation, and it’s what makes him rather vulnerable at times. When encountered by the harsh realities of life, he usually retreats into his own world of imagination. People may view Lagi as passive, or even slow and weak, but he often knows the best course for himself. Lagi can be stubborn, but the ones who know him well will take this trifle shortcoming in their stride, usually because he can be so loving, caring, and compassionate. In the end, Lagi has a tender heart, and he’s always trying to reach out to rescue the less fortunate ones.

And P.S, So far the only social link i have is with the king of light. So if we was to meet, you would be the second IC character i ever met.

Trying to form Bonds! Pbucket

Trying to form Bonds! CrChE3t

Trying to form Bonds! LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault
View user profile

4Trying to form Bonds! Empty Re: Trying to form Bonds! on 06/04/14, 10:05 am

@Zander: Sounds good thank you. I might consider becoming a Part of the Fanalis Corps too once I'm stronger and higher ranked. Are there any duties or things I cannot do when I'm a Member of the Fanalis Corps? (Like clearing a dungeon, going on long Travels and whatnot).

@Lagi: I figured it's better to do it in Reim since all my Missions are there..xD Your Character sounds so nice lol and that FC is really perfect haha. I kind of forgot who the King of Light was (Yaku?) however I would love to do a topic with you and I'm ready when you are.

5Trying to form Bonds! Empty Re: Trying to form Bonds! on 06/04/14, 10:26 am

Zander

Zander
β-Tier
β-Tier
Occasionally, you get sent on missions for the Emperor - E.g. Sara and I were sent to conquer the first dungeon, but we gort beaten to the post by Yaku and Zadi. 

However, it's not been fully optomized yet. Maybe I should take it over and make it run like a smoothly oiled machine? XD

View user profile

6Trying to form Bonds! Empty Re: Trying to form Bonds! on 06/04/14, 10:43 am

Ö_Ö So you can be send on deadly missions against your will.. and you can't do anything about it cause Emperor is Emperor  Sad 

Yep I'll definetly wait until I'm stronger xD  Beaten 

7Trying to form Bonds! Empty Re: Trying to form Bonds! on 06/04/14, 10:48 am

Zander

Zander
β-Tier
β-Tier
DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR!!!

*holds up the sigil Khorne*

View user profile

8Trying to form Bonds! Empty Re: Trying to form Bonds! on 06/04/14, 10:58 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Il make it when im out of the dungeon. And i meant zadi lol

Lagi's Vault
View user profile

9Trying to form Bonds! Empty Re: Trying to form Bonds! on 06/04/14, 12:16 pm

@Zander: LOL. Tell me when you are in Reim again!

@Lagi: Okeh. ^_^

10Trying to form Bonds! Empty Re: Trying to form Bonds! on 06/04/14, 12:45 pm

Sara

Sara
C-Tier
C-Tier
Hey Azruis, i'd love to rp with you. Regarding the corps its still a WIP. WE'll have custom missions for them, and usually when we go to war the Corps will basically be like a kill squad. Only coming in crucial times of war.

View user profile

11Trying to form Bonds! Empty Re: Trying to form Bonds! on 07/04/14, 04:11 am

Killing Squad.. Mhm I like that.
Sara I would love to rp with you too! Just tell me when you are in Reim and have the time!

12Trying to form Bonds! Empty Re: Trying to form Bonds! on 07/04/14, 08:37 am

Slothy

Slothy
A-Tier
A-Tier
I'm in put me down for | Open |
cause well you can never know what happens who knows how our characters may end up  Casual Thumbs Up! 

Character Vault

Trying to form Bonds! Bbc1e310

Spoiler:

Code:
<center><div style="width:400px;min-height:200px;text-align:justify;">

</div></center>

View user profile

13Trying to form Bonds! Empty Re: Trying to form Bonds! on 07/04/14, 09:23 am

That's true and will do Sloth. Just tell me when you come across Reim. Or I'll tell you when I enter the same Region as you  Very Happy 

14Trying to form Bonds! Empty Re: Trying to form Bonds! on 09/04/14, 05:40 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
k im free, still want me to start it? Or do you have an open thread already?

Lagi's Vault
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum