β-Tier
β-Tier
Job:

@Solomon's Proxy wrote:Job Name: Baby Bandit
Job Rank: C-Tier
Job Location: Kou
Job Rewards: 100 XP | 7,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: -
Job Overview: Bandits have been targeting the farm lands just on the outskirts to avoid the dangers of the guards, you have been asked by the farmers themselves for protection. Shall you aid the farmers in dealing with their danger of losing crops and livestock or even their lives or shall you seek the support of the bandits for your own purposes. You could pose as the enemy army and help the bandits to lower public opinion of them. Or you can try to improve opinion of your own faction by helping the farmers. *+2 influence for your faction of choice if you help the villagers, -2 influence to your claimed faction if you help the bandits.*

Bandits:
Enemy Name: Bandit x 4
Needed damage to take down: C-Tier
Description: You can tell these are the lackeys they do not look that strong but know to stay in numbers. All of them wear the tater cloths stolen from others and each of them carry a short sword.
Abilities:
Knuckles ~ The Bandit will use their fist in a attempt to punch and deal C-Tier damage.
Stab ~ The Bandit will grab his short sword in a attempt to stab dealing C-Tier damage.

Enemy Name: Bandit Leader
Needed damage to take down: B-Tier
Description: He holds an axe just over his shoulder, cloths tattered from someone else obviously with the stains on them. He is Fanalis race, he would have a gold piercing through his lip and two on his right ear. He stands 182.88 tall and looks just as strong as you.
Abilities:
Axe Drop ~ The Leader will use his axe and swing it down upon you in a attempt to punch and deal B-Tier damage.
Body Smash ~ The Leader will charge with his large body in a attempt to deal B-Tier damage
Boot ~ The Leader will attempt to kick you dealing C-Tier damage

OR

Farmers:
Enemy Name: Father
Needed damage to take down: B-Tier
Description: This man looks as if he is in his late 40's and is a bulkier man, you can easily tell that he has been a farmer for years with the muscle he has developed over time. And you can tell that the father will do what ever it takes to protect his youngins.
Abilities:
Rage ~ The Father will charge you in a attempt to smash you against any nearby object or ground to deal B-Tier damage.
Punch ~ The Father will use his fists in a attempt to beat you down dealing C-Tier damage.
Bite ~ In his desperation he will do what ever it takes even bite you to deal C-Tier damage.

Enemy Name: Son
Needed damage to take down: C-Tier
Description: He only stands 121.92cm tall (4ft) your unsure of his age but he is not any older then 16, he is quite scrawny however he stands in front of the baby knowing that it's his job to as the brother to protect it.
Abilities:
Batting: ~ The Son will use a Bat that the bandits drop for him in a attempt to beat you down dealing C-Tier damage.
Bite ~ In his desperation he will do what ever it takes even bite you to deal C-Tier damage.

Enemy Name: Baby
Needed damage to take down: D-Tier
Description:A baby wrapped in nothing but a cloth would be set on the ground. Crying it will be seeking attention from his father, with the mother already passed.
Abilities:
None

It was only the morning and Lestacia had been studying her butt off in her downtime whilst in Gao Yuan zu's army. It was very quiet. The country side was tranquil there were hunters who brought in meat for the rest to eat and everyone was generally at peace. This was how Lestacia liked it. Calm and tranquil. For one can not have peace of mind without peace in their surroundings. The two went hand in hand to Lestacia and she couldn't live without that golden rule. Lest Closed her book and looked outside the window, off into the distance she could catch a glimmer of sunlight between the mountains as two rat tail crimson breasted blue jays fluttered away into the mountains on high. Her peace and tranquility would be interupted however with the swift introduction of her bunk mate Vanille. Vanille was lewd, crass, and frankly uuncouth but she was kind and gentle and it kind of made her adorable. Vanille entered in towel around her arms, no bra on, and laced black panties. She held a bottle of liquor to her mouth as she chugged it down with the grace of a drunkard roaming the streets. Lestacia would sigh as Vanille chugged her drink down like most of the middle aged men here. Her long white hair accented her dark brown skin town quite well, and her chest was nothing to laugh at either. She was had some Tig ol bitties. Vanille would plop down on her bed and lay down as the empty bottle roll over towards Lestacia's side. The young girl would pout and stand up from her seat.

"Ugh you smell like liquor! Where were you?" Lestacia asked

"Hanging around!" Vanille Replied

"well I needed you to help me go and do the hunting but now I have to do it all on my own because you, are irresponsible."

Vanille would wave at the girl. "Good luck! Oh and HEY! If you are out in the city later today can you get me a couple cases of Rice wine. It's for a good cause I swear."

As Lestacia walked out the door and sighed heavily giving the woman a slight smile. "honestly why do I indulge you!" With that the girl walked out.

Vanille would yell after her "HEY ARE YOU GOING TO GET THE DRINKS?!"

Lestacia would give her bunk mate no comment as she left the barrack.

Now Lestacia had gripped her wand tightly before heading out, she remembered that bandits had been ravaging the area. Luckily the locaal farms had employed them to protect them but the bandits were cunning and attacked at random times. Which made it harder for them to be tracked down. Lestacia walked carefully through the foliage and found herself at one of the farms that had yet to be touched. She was hunting so she had no business being over here, however she had spotted bandits coming from the hill side. Lestacia would break through the trees and run to the house amidst the farm land and alert the owners. "EXCUSE ME HELLO THERE ARE BASNDITS ABOUT TO RAID YOU! IF YOU HAVE ANY DEFENSIVE MEASURES I SUGGEST YOU EMPLOY THEM NOW!" Lestacia said walking towards the edge of the farm where the bandits were coming from. She'd teach these guys a lesson before things got a little too out of hand. "HALT! IF YOU LEAVE QUIETLY I'LL LET YOU LEAVE ALIVE!"

the Bandits would Laugh at the girl and her attempts to intimidate them.

"You'll let us go unharmed? HA! Haven't heard that one before."

"Come on let's just kill her and go I'm starving!"

"Can we just, you know kill her instead of talking about it?"

"Sure!"

"Let's!"

"I'm on board!"

"Let's go!"

Before the bandits could attack however Lestacia would stab her wand into the ground. "YOU WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN SO EASILY!FIELD OF FAMINE!"

The wall of bones would push them back and sspread them out giving Lestacia time. The Bandits rushed her one mor time but she cast the spell once more "Field of Famine!" Again the group of bandits were knocked back but unlike the last time they stayed down.

A large brute however made his appearance. He was Obviously their leader and introduced hiimself with an Axe Drop Luckily Lestacia Moved back in time to doge the attack. She Pointed her wand at the burly man and charged cutting him once with a quick dash, then again from behind, and once more returning to her previous position. She would then slash upwards ans slam her plad upon his head coming down. While landing She would jump back up and spin a maximum of four times hitting him as she rose up. The man would slap lestacia bback with great force. She'd stand back up and weakly point her wand at the leader. "Reveria!" The hand sprouted up and swat the behemoth of a man. With all the combined damage Lestacia would kick him in the stomach and send him flying flat on his back.

The girl would return to the house to find out that it was empty. The family had literally just returned to see what happened. They'd thank the girl kindly. What was super duper funny about the whole entire situation was that the family also dabbled in making rice wine. They gave Lestacia 2 cases for saving their farm while they were gone and sent the little magician on her merry way. lestacia re approached the camp. Night had now fallen and there were lights, being shone. torches. I seemed like they were having a party. But why? and... wait..... ? Lestacia thought for a second. Vanille had probably wanted to cheer everyones spirits up with a party afterwards.

Lestacia smiled and set the rice wine on the table. "I got the drinks whose ready to have some fun! Lestacia would say holding up a bottle. That night Lestacia may have drunken way too much. The next morning she found herself cuddled under General dawnblade in nothing. As she awoke she had faded memories of the night before. Damwnblade had come after finishing up his work and the two got drunk together. One thing lead to another and... yeah....THAT happened... LEstacia's red flushed face would become redder as dawnblade looked her in the eyes with a smile.

WC: 1069
Magoi(190/240)
Magic:
Field of Famine
Tier: C-Tier
Class: Magician
Type: Offensive / Supplementary
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: Lestacia must stab their wand/staff into the ground.
Scaling: AoE
Sustain: -
Cool Down: 1
Cost: 20 Magoi | 10 Magoi
Description:

The caster stabs their staff into the ground, creating a 3m tall cage of bones around her that push outwards 5m and deals D tier damage to anyone in it's path. The wall will push anything it touches back a maximum of 5m away from the initial point.

Reveria
Tier: D-Tier
Class: Magician
Type: Offensive
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: Lestacia must swipe their wand/staff in front of them.
Scaling: Damage
Sustain: -
Cool Down: 1
Cost: 10 Magoi | 5 Magoi
Description:

The caster of this spell swipes their wand/staff in front of them, causing a skeletal hand that is 2m long and 1m wide to appear from the ground. It then swipes everything away in a 2 meter wide arch in front of them, dealing D-tier damage to anything it hits.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum