You are not connected. Please login or register

Black and White [ Private | Dylan ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Black and White [ Private | Dylan ] on 25/02/17, 10:38 pm

xxxxxx Rain was pouring out of the sky. The streets were shallow puddles; sloshing around as people walked by. Diana pulled her damp coat around her. The only thing keeping her remotely dry was the looming presence of Pluto who trailed quietly behind her. Everything about this country was foreign to her. She needed to know more. Her time here was spent learning about the city and it's problems. Though the more questions she answered, the more there was to ask. She found herself stopped in front of a building, unsure what it's purpose was. But something enticed her to enter. Leaving her companion outside the establishment, she proceeded inside. It was a fairly large space filled with bookshelves and various tables. The lighting was dim and the air was filled with the scent of old paper and mold. There was a weird silence aside from the occasional ambient noise.

xxxxxx Diana traipsed through the area, running her fingers along the book shelves. She didn't quite know where to begin. Her eyes flickered around her surroundings in awe of the amount of knowledge packed into a single space. Anything that stood out to her, she pulled out, brushing the dust off of them. It was a while before she finally sat herself down. She opened one of the books gently with her slender fingers, taking care not to rip it. The pages were yellowed with age but it was still in good shape. The context of the book was organized notes about some of the species of animals that lived in the area. She took out one of her own notebooks to jot down anything she didn't have already. In little time, the table became a mess of papers and books. She was completely absorbed in her research, not paying much attention to what was around her.

OOC ( -- )

Beasts:

Name: Pluto
Tier: B
Type: Normal
Species: Lunar Canine
Appearance: Pluto is a special breed of canine that was bred by Minerva Corvus. It has a voluminous white coat with a large grey mane, long ears and tail. They have red sclera with a blue iris and get their name from the crescent moon shaped mark on their heads. As a full grown male and after a bit more growth spurts, he is a final height of 13m tall.

Beast Traits:

Trait Name: Acidic Maw
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: Lunar Canine
Trait Description: Over time through breeding, this species has developed an acidic saliva.
Trait Effect: Allows the beast to register acidic saliva based abilities and is immune to the saliva in them.

Trait Name: Necrotic Claws
Trait Description: Over time through breeding, full grown members of this species have developed an ability to secrete a toxin through their claws that causes gangrenous necrosis.
Trait Effect: Allows the beast to register toxin based abilities and is immune to the toxin in them.

Trait Name: Poison Resistance
Trait Description: Over time through breeding, this species has developed a resistance to poisons and toxins.
Trait Effect: The beast is resistant to poisons and toxins, delaying their effect for one post.

Trait Name: Damage Resistance
Trait Description: Over time through training and experience, this beast has become more resistant to cuts due to it's rough hide.
Trait Effect: This beast is able to resist D tier slashing damage.

Trait Name: Bred for Battle
Trait Tier: B
Trait Description: Through sheer genes, size, and good training they can pack more of a punch than other canine breeds.
Trait Effect: The beast's basic attacks deal A-Tier damage.

Trait Name: Apex Predator
Trait Tier: B
Trait Description: Through sheer genes, size, and good training they can move faster than most mounts and beasts.
Trait Effect: The beast can now move like a blur across short distances and move fast enough to run along walls.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

ALT - Setekh Fahim | Totodilo

If you want to roleplay message me!
I'm shy but I don't bite!
View user profile http://www.porsef.tumblr.com/
Dylan Peaks ruby optics scanned over the sheles of legal literature. He panned over each section as he finally found a piece on legal precedents within the country. As he tilted the book back, a small gust of the cool wind from the dreary weather outside blew in.

Book in hand, he looked at the woman from the spaces between the bookshelfs. He would begin to prowl around her, taking slow steps making sure to keep out of her immediate vision. He slowly lost interest in his own book, and as he acted out on some vouyer instincts. He peaked over from the side as he finally got back down to his book.

Dylan would stroll right past her and have a seat across from Diana. He intentionally avoided acknowledging her as he exaggerated his actions ever so slightly to make himself obvious to her but blatantly ignoring her ss he read the legal opinions within Kou to see what was controversial and what not. If she were not to acknowledge him, he would even continue to reading in a whisper to himself.

View user profile

xxxxxx Finishing with the first book, her ears picked up a soft whisper along with the turning of a page. As she looked up, she saw a man sitting across from her. He had been reading to himself. She stared at him briefly, listening. It was interesting but she had no knowledge as to what the context was. Diana grabbed another book from her own pile. She began to flip through the pages, trying to get back into focus of her studies. But his presence alone made her uneasy as he didn't even ask if he could sit there. She tried hard not to pay any mind as she started etching notes into her journal.

xxxxxx It was only a few minutes before she peered up again out of curiosity. Diana leaned up over the table to peek at the book he was reading. She made sure not to invade his space as she tried to read the text. It was on a topic quite familiar to her but she knew more about the legalities in Reim over Kou. "Studying?" she asked quietly, trying to spark a conversation. Diana lowered herself down back into her chair, looking down at the book she had open before looking back up at him and awaiting an answer.

OOC ( -- )

Lips hidden behind the book that he had propped up with his hands, Dylan would smirk with a hint of excitement. Despite being completely aware of her words, he would pretend as if he was buried into his book.
"Oh?"

His eyes would finally rise from his focus on the pages and glance at Diana, gazing up and down her countenance and to her bust before making eye contact with her once more. "Yes." He was quite interested but he would let the conversation die with a curt response. But now, he could operate a bit more freely.

After a few minutes of scanning the pages for interesting tidbits, he would finally return his book to the shelves, returning with a new law book. One full of legal reference that he was reviewing, but when he returned he would stand beside Diana, looking at her curiously and then sitting beside her. "Aren't you sitting in my seat?" There were several seats available and the library, empty. Besides that, the seat was clearly hers...

View user profile

xxxxxx His short response felt unsatisfactory. Diana grabbed her book and leaned back into her chair. She pretended to continue reading, interested in as to what he'd do next. There was something about the situation that made her feel like she was playing a game. Minutes went by before he started moving away from the table. Diana peeked up from her book to watch him hover between the shelves. But after a while it became dull. Her studies were supposed to come first, after all. The book had already been open to the page she needed. She picked up her quill again and dipped it into the ink, continuing to jot down her findings.

xxxxxx The shadow of a body loomed over her for a moment. She paid no mind until the scratching of the chair against the wood broke her focus. The quill intwined between her fingers snapped under the pressure of her brief frustration. He suddenly raised a question to her that made her turn her head towards him. "Is your name on it?" she replied. There was no explaination to what he asked. Even after looking around the empty room. It was a statement that reminded her of her brother who always used to tease her.

OOC ( -- )

Dylan's pupils dialed in further on her, as they constricted with focus. He would drop eye contact to laugh for a moment, enjoying this woman's company. He stood up and walked away towards one of the corners of the room by the entrance. Picking up his scythe that he had left because it was too cumbersome to carry around everywhere.

As he returned to the woman's location, his arms would swing slowly to bring the scythe to the supporting piece of wood behind her back. Within a couple of seconds for several short but delicate slashes into her seat. Now that it was true, he emitted an audible "yes." The magician stood behind her, with his scythe crossed before him, wondering if she would be intimidated by his menacing posture or not.

If she would stay calm, he would swing his scythe down, and hook one of the wooden legs, leaving a notch in it as he dragged her even closer. "Where did you learn your manners?" His eyes finally caught a glimpse of her literature, prompting him further. "In a zoo?" His emphasis almost felt as if it was breaking the fourth wall.

View user profile

xxxxxx She turned her gaze as he walked away from her, uninterested in his games. A chill ran up her spine as she saw a glint reflect off something he picked up. Her body stiffened as his footsteps echoed. Diana grabbed onto the bottom of the chair with one of her hands. She pushed herself slightly away from the table, ready to get up. Her heart nearly stopped as she heard the scraping of metal against the back of the chair. It was hard to keep her composure. A shaky breath escaped her lips as he answered her.

xxxxxx As she began to position her feet to lift herself from the chair, he pulled her closer. The book she was reading practically fell out of her lap and onto the floor. Diana huffed in frustration, moving out of the chair and turning herself around. She leaned back against the table in an attempt to hide the literature he was clearly using as material to tease her. "Tch," she scoffed, staring him down. "You're an ass." Her gaze was as sharp as daggers. Clearly showing she was not happy with the situation. She felt like an animal cornered in a cage. Diana had no clue what his intentions were with that scythe and she didn't wish to find out.

OOC ( -- )

The magician raised his grip on his armament, his hand choking the scythe by the blade. Bringing the pole onto the table and setting it beside her book. The weight of the scythe's blade rolling the weapon so the guillotine would point straight down.

Now he was unarmed, but he still continued to press on. Foot sweeping the chair out of the way as he looked down at her. Meeting her gaze that filled him with excitement. "I'm sure you know how stubborn an ass can be." Dylan raised his hand to her cheek, cupping her chin. His thumb pressing against her lips, parting them just barely. His thumb would stroke her lips down to her chin, tilting her head up.

"Those eyes...." He couldn't bring himself to finish his sentence but his countenance was a good indicator. His face was glowing with excitement.

View user profile

xxxxxx Her eyes would follow the blade as he rested it upon the table, then back to him. He pressed on towards her; heart sinking into her stomach. Diana wasn't sure if she was furious or scared, perhaps a bit of both. She didn't like showing others she was a fanalis. Especially not in Kou. The way he looked into her crimson eyes made her think they were giving away her identity. As his hand caressed her face she turned away slightly but he pushed her head up to meet his gaze. There was an excitement in his expression. She rolled her eyes, bringing her hand up and around his wrist; applying a bit of pressure. Enough to cause slight pain but not enough to hurt him.

Diana took a deep breath to collect herself before she snapped his wrist. She would take her other hand and wrap the fabric of his shirt around it, drawing him a bit closer. "And I know a dog when I see one," she growled, attempting to take a step forward and push him along with her. There was another table behind him that she could possibly use to gain control over the situation. She still felt cornered-- and desperate.

OOC ( -- )

He uttered a brief moment in exasperated pain, but he bit his lips as his legs wavered. His borg unable to protect him now that she was already within such a close range. She was considerably stronger than him and even with his staff on him... he would prove little match for her. Dylan was on his knees from the pain, his eyes beginning to tear.

After his moment of pain, a certain resilience and cockiness came over him. He brought a foot forward, nursing his broken hand, then lifted himself back to his feet. "Aaah, wow. You're a tough cookie, what's your name?" He took two steps back out of her path towards the exit. After listening to her name or if she were to talk away without a response, he would call out one more time. "I can tell we're made for each other then, since you're such a bitch." He would blow her a kiss, allowing her to leave or take a different place. If she stayed, Dylan would merely pick up his scythe and head on out.

[Exiting]

OOC: LOVE YOU BA'E.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum