You are not connected. Please login or register

No Silence in the Library [Social/Ani]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rows of shelves filled with books covered the floors of the quaint library. A young woman sat at the front by the door, a librarian to manage the building. She was nose deep in her own stories, unable to provide much service. A good thing for Dylan Peaks, privacy was always preferred when he would go on about his plans and research.

Dylans ruby optics scanned the spines across the shelves, reading the titles and authors. He peeled back a couple of books, holding them to his chest. He was content with his selection. His area of study was the fine country of Kou. He had only just heard of the civil war and he certainly was going to familiarize himself with the history of the country and the opposing sides to figure out what would suit him best.

He formed a small study area for himself at the center of the library where there were four tables to sit at. Positioning himself by the window for the natural light as he began to engross himself in his history lesson.

View user profile

Ani

β-Tier
β-Tier
Ani was usually someone who liked to go out into the world and experience things for herself to learn about them, but this time around Ani knew travelling all around Kou in order to learn about the native beasts to the land would take too much time. Usually she wouldn't mind, but with how things were in Kou currently she knew that she didn't have that luxury when she had work to do. So in order to learn more about beasts native to Kou for her job as a breeder, along with the possibility of taming another beast from these lands if they caught her interest she went to the library. She figured that this place would be a good place to do so, plus it could be a great opportunity for her to relax after all the recent hectic events.

She smiled as she strode past the librarian her long legs making each step go farther distances then most people who walk, She stopped in front of a book case soon enough as one hand slipped to her side. She moved her leather shorts a bit as they hugged her pale thighs. "Maybe I need to get some new ones." She sighed knowing she had grown a bit more muscular and plump over the past few months. She soon found the bestiary for Kou and sighed happily as she made her way over to the tables, near the man who was studying before sitting down. She took a rather relaxed position as she put her feet on the desk leaning in the chair as she read. With how she was sitting her entire amazonian frame was visible, her leather brassiere and matching shorts letting any nearby observers see her muscular and curvaceous figure.

WC:294

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile
Ever vigilant of his surrounding, he managed to catch eye of the stranger who had come into the room. By the looks of her immense height, taller than he, not that he minded, but also the blue hair to oppose his own natural ginger hair, which some might mistake him for a fanalis.

As her surveiled her movements and over her inquiries, his lust got the best of him. He got up from his own seat and got close to her as he observed her figure up close, not particularly hiding his fascination over her leather outfit as well as her firm but womanly physique. "Are you lookin' at that book to find out what kind of outfit you're gonna try on next?" He scoffed in a humorous manner, finally taking up the seat beside her, making himself comfortable. The magician would set his own book about the history and culture of Kou as to not seem guarded. If he were to make eye contact he would smile, but as a reaction to his lack of courtesy to the establishment by raising his voice above a whisper, the librarian's ear would perk up, several times more keen to the situation before her.

View user profile

Ani

β-Tier
β-Tier
Ani was a bit surprised when the man came up to her, but she didn't show it just making sure to look forward at her book. She soon enough heard the comment on her book and she smirked a bit as she turned her gaze towards him. It was a bit fierce, the same look she would give to a wild beast that would challenge her to a fight. "Mm no, I'm looking for a creature that can actually handle me riding it." She said winking the teasing wink at the man before chuckling and turning her head back to the book. She read peacefully not letting the librarian or the man's comments stop her from her studies. The book was honestly the reason she was here, so she wanted to focus on learning more about the local beasts though it would be fun to tease the boy.

She thought at first he was fanalis, but that didn't seem right by how the way he carried himself. She assumed he was human, halfling, or even a possible magician. Regardless she would read her book, wondering if the man would continue to chase after her comment or would he be turned away by her pushing back. Either way Ani would find the results amusing.

View user profile
The ginger would smile from ear to ear, nodding happily. He couldn't help but pull his lips in, licking them. "Oh, if that's what you're looking for..." Dylan Peaks would pause suggestively, as he made eye contact with her. "Yeah, the thoroughbreds from the great plains are quite reliable. You just need to be able to mount them, but they aren't fond of saddles."

Dylan was quite fond of double entendres, they were a good way to benchmark ones wit. He got even closer, standing behind her, resting and arm upon one of her shoulders, as he peaked over to see just what she was reading in her book. It seemed to be a large feline. "Do they have anything worth mounting in Imuchakk? I assume you may be familiar." His body was pressed against her, as he definitely invaded her personal space without caution.

View user profile

Ani

β-Tier
β-Tier
Ani yawned softly as she read through her book looking at species and making sure to mark down specific names or locations in her notebook. She was mostly an adventurer who liked to just do what she enjoyed doing, but when it came to her work and her love of beasts she was rather intent on learning more and using her skills to breed the best possible beasts. She chuckled a bit and smiled as she heard the part about the horses not liking saddles. "Mm well I tame beasts in such a way that I wouldn't need a saddle." She said assuredly as she soon enough closed the book that she was reading and began to finish up her notes in her notebook. She made sure to note down some species, and a few nearby locations were there were said to be some kind of variants of species from the other lands.

She heard his comment about beasts from Imuchakk, and she chuckled a bit as she turned her head to him leaning back a bit more than usual. "Plenty of strong and worthy beasts, the best, but rarely mounted thing from Imuchakk is the women." She said standing up and pushing her chair away as she devilishly walked away towards the bookshelves, finding it fun to tease the man. She put away the book that she was reading and soon enough picked up another flipping through it a bit as she stood in front of the bookcase.

View user profile
The librarian was getting visibly flustered by Dylan as well as Ani, but not for the typical reason for a librarian. The young maiden was, in fact, reading a smut-romance novel to herself, but perhaps she would be able to live vicariously through the pairs interactions. The librarian closed her book and tried to hide her presence while watching and listening, hanging on every word and action.

"Ah, so you must be a breeder." He emphasized the caboose of his sentence, quite suggestively. "I've always been keen about breeding. Maybe you could teach me a few things." Dylan stood up and followed her between the bookshelves where there was a bit more privacy. He pretended to be looking at books as he took one on animals as well, flipping it to a page where there was an artistic depiction of some horses mating.

"So now I'm trying to find out how to mount these elusive creatures. Do you have any tips for mounting an Imuchakk woman?"

View user profile

Ani

β-Tier
β-Tier
She could get at what he was emphasizing and chuckled softly as she heard what he was saying, finding the flirting and teasing a bit funny. She thought that her persistence was a bit interesting, but she was also sure he was just a man that was trying to have a quick fling with the her. Though she didn't mind such things, she would much rather enjoy teasing him and making him chase harder for her. She was someone who liked the hunt, and things that were thrilling. So far the man had not got her blood pumping, or really even caught his attention besides the fact that his flirting attempts were a bit amusing to her.

"Yes I am a breeder, and it's a profession I take with pride." She claimed chuckling softly as she put away the book she was looking at before picking up another one that was about breeding in particular. "Mm a good tip would be try getting better pick up lines." She said winking at him softly before turning her focus back to the book.

View user profile
Dylan felt everything was going according to plan, now that he had exhausted his full-on approach, he would turn off the fountain of his lust and threw a 180 degree turn into the coversation. "Hm, you know, I've been thinking of getting a pet actually, and I might be able to refer some people to you. So where do you work, like do you work in Kou or are you just visiting and going back to Imuchakk?"

It was evident that all the attraction that the magician had disappeared, as if it was it's own magic trick. "Is there any kind of pet you reccomend? Either for protection or companionship." Dylan was earnestly inquisitive at this point, but he had completely ignored Ani's "tip", pretending as if he didn't even hear it.

View user profile

Ani

β-Tier
β-Tier
She chuckled and shrugged as she saw his interest fading, it held no matter to her as if he was someone who gave up so easily he would not be one that could please her. She hummed softly and turned her head to him as she slowly put away her last book. She walked over and stared him in his eyes before giving a soft nod. "Sure, feel free to send them my way you'll run into me all over Kou as I'm going to be here for awhile." She said simply handing him a small card with information on her services and were her current place of stay was.

"Oh and I'd recommend a beast that works alongside you, it creates an incredibly strong bond." She said as she grabbed a set of books from a shelf and checking them out before the blue-haired woman disappeared from all sight.  

[Exit]

View user profile
Dylan accepted the card graciously, bowing his head to her. A nice enough woman and it seemed as if she was knowledgeable enough to to breeder a pet. "I'll have to keep in touch. I'll pass the advice along." He pocketed the card, then returned his book, as he rummaged through the aisles one last time to see if there was anything else of interest for him. But alas, the room was bare of interest to him, he retrieved his scythe-staff and gave a wave to the woman as he proceeded to head out of the library to continue his quest.

[Exit]

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum