You are not connected. Please login or register

I need to rework this profession

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I need to rework this profession on 18/02/17, 04:45 am

Koko

C-Tier
C-Tier
It wasn't Changed during the rework of Koko.

Primary Profession
Related Class: Warrior
Profession Title: Blacksmith
Description: A Black smith is someone who creates objects from wrought iron or steel by forging the metal, using tools to hammer, bend, and cut. Blacksmiths produce objects such as gates, grilles, railings, light fixtures, furniture, sculpture, tools, agricultural implements, decorative and religious items, cooking utensils and weapons.

While there are many people who work with metal such as farriers, wheelwrights, and armorers, the blacksmith had a general knowledge of how to make and repair many things, from the most complex of weapons and armor to simple things like nails or lengths of chain.
Profession Perks:

• Price Master: Because The Blacksmith is able to create from the most basic of Material, they can Determine what is Real and what is not so they know if they're getting their money's worth. (Works only for RP purposes)
  • The Blacksmith is able to determine the durability of the weapons, and armor she/he comes across.
  • The blacksmith is able to craft a Metal Vessel for all as long as the needed Metal is provided.

*NEW THINGS!*

• Easy Repairs: As a Blacksmith it is only natural one  would be able to repair their items twice as fast as normal people. (repair threads WC reduced by 50%)
  • Let Me Upgrade You: Most blacksmiths and adventurers know that using the same old sword over and over again gets old quite fast. To combat that and give your sword back it's glow and luster blacksmiths can increase the tier of a weapon based on the weapons tier. However the upgrade only works on metal objects. (All Upgrades will work as if they are missions)
  • Feeble Flames: Blacksmith's tend to work under extremely hot temperatures with molten metal. So these workers have naaturally gained some resistances to the heat. (Fire spells and abilities do a tier damage lower to blacksmiths)
  • Heavy Hitter: Blacksmiths become very strong, physically. Because they hammer away for so long in the forges. (blacksmiths do an Additional tier of damage with their basic attacks.)

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile
You may only have three social perks for your primary profession.

View user profile https://cyhnio.deviantart.com
Price Master would not work aside from:

"The Blacksmith is able to determine the durability of the weapons, and armor she/he comes across."

The first option could work but I feel like it wouldn't benefit you at all. Only through flavor text.

While creating a Metal Vessel sounds cool... a Metal Vessel has to be an object of importance to the user. You could technically do this with a normal crafting trait. If you had a good relationship with the King Candidate and crafted them a weapon, they could use it as their Metal Vessel. So, I would recommend going with basic weapon crafting.

A perk only has one function per perk as well. Keep that in mind.

Easy Repairs would not work since Duquin took out the ability to reduce word counts in the new systems.

Let Me Upgrade You could work but it'd have to work with tiers using weapon prices. You could even make weapons through the profession system but everything caps at B tier. I could help you out with fair pricing if you didn't have anything in mind.

Vardreth has a good example for this kind of function.

The other two would not work because those are more or less... non-social traits. Profession traits should be social oriented instead of offensive / combative.

ALT - Setekh Fahim | Totodilo
View user profile http://www.porsef.tumblr.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum