1The Night Shift [Solo/Job] Empty The Night Shift [Solo/Job] 31/01/17, 03:32 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Details:

baby i'm a sociopath
Rima Fahim
"So, is it true? Y'know, about the undead coming back to life in the cemetery around here." the man with sweat dripping down his face asked. "I've seen it myself, however, no one wants to actually believe me." the guard next to him replied, taking a swig of the brew in front of him before continuing. "It was an absolutely horrific sight to behold. The flesh on the thing was literally just hanging off, you could actually see the bone underneath."

"Hmm, that sounds like something I'd like to see." The two men almost hit the ceiling due to the sudden voice that came from behind them. "I could go check it out, maybe even put a stop to it. For the right price of course." The girl said letting out a cackle, flipping her purple hair in the process.
magoi: 380 / 380 | stamina: 80 / 80
WC - 140
7D0552

Inventory:

Last edited by Rima Fahim on 15/03/17, 01:27 am; edited 4 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Night Shift [Solo/Job] BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2

2The Night Shift [Solo/Job] Empty Re: The Night Shift [Solo/Job] 28/02/17, 09:24 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

baby i'm a sociopath
Rima Fahim
"Watch who you're sneakin up on, ya crazy lass!" Rima could only smile at the guard's incompetence, as he nearly jumped a mile out of his seat due to a jump scare. After about a few moments of silence, the guard finally let out a sigh and sat back down in his seat. "Are you one of them horror fanatics? Honestly, if you want to go check it out then be my guest. Just don't be shocked when your face is being eaten off." The guard pouted, expressing annoyance with the magician.

Rima’s smile faded into a frown, directed at both of men seated in front of her. “Aww, that’s a real shame. I was hoping you two strong men would be onboard with helping me out a bit. I mean, I can most likely take care of it by myself, but it’s always nice to have a bit of backup. This goes to say if what you’re saying is even true in the first place…”
WC - 306
7D0552

---

3The Night Shift [Solo/Job] Empty Re: The Night Shift [Solo/Job] 16/03/17, 12:13 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

baby i'm a sociopath
Rima Fahim
“Honey, you’ve got a big storm coming, especially if you don’t heed my warning.” The guard would say to her, staring directly into her eyes. He would begin to tilt his head slightly back, only to find that the man he had been talking to earlier had slipped away sometimes during the conversation. “Guess he didn’t like all the spooky talk, huh. Is there anything else you want to warn me about before I go?” Hearing this, the guard would let out a deep sigh and begin to pick himself up from his seat.

Taking one last sip of his brew, he would begin to move forward, towards the exit door. “I’ll come with you, I guess. I can’t have some young girl’s blood on my hands.” Rima was surprised that she had actually guilt-tripped the man hard enough into coming along. She knew very well that she didn’t need his help, but having someone with her during this could add an aspect of fun and amusement into the mix.
WC - 476
7D0552

---

4The Night Shift [Solo/Job] Empty Re: The Night Shift [Solo/Job] 21/03/17, 02:14 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

baby i'm a sociopath
Rima Fahim
“Just lead the way, bossman!” A smile would cross the magician’s plum colored lips, as she followed directly in his stead. Exiting the door, she stopped in her tracks momentarily to take in the cold, night-time breeze. “I think after all this, I’m going to find a nice tree to read one of my new books under. I’ve been dying to read a nice novel lately.” Set, Rima’s bat companion, would find himself peeking out from under her hat. He would then squeeze his way out from under it and take flight, circling around his master during their walk to the cemetery.

About ten minutes would pass by before they finally reached the graveyard’s front gates. A thick white fog seemed to cover every square inch of the place. “Alright, we’re finally here. So, what’s the game plan?” The guard’s words were sharp and straight to the point. It was obvious that he came out here to put an end to this creature, once and for all. While it was impressive to Rima that a below-average human was willing to be so courageous, it was also sad that it took a fragile looking girl such as herself to push him here. “It’s time to go check out what you were so frightened by. Take precaution before heading into that mist though, I’m getting some bad vibes from it.” Rima would place her hand on the grip of her Headless Caster right before ordering her companion to stay tucked away under her hat.

WC - 728
7D0552

---

5The Night Shift [Solo/Job] Empty Re: The Night Shift [Solo/Job] 21/03/17, 03:46 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

baby i'm a sociopath
Rima Fahim
“It’s always foggy around these parts, I wouldn’t worry too much about it.” The guard would say as he barged into the thick sheet of white, ignoring her advice about the potential danger within it. Watching from a distance, the purple-haired girl let out a sigh as she watched the man’s silhouette disappear into the fog. Before following him in, she would first wrap a clean piece of cloth around her mouth and nose, just as a precaution.

Entering the fog, she was surprised by the density of it. Just standing in it made her feel as if she put on twenty kilos. “Hey, guard! Where did you go?” She was forced to call for him, as she could hardly see a meter in front of her. Her ears suddenly perked up as she heard a slight groaning coming from her right. Walking towards the noise, she would almost trip on a couple of the tombstones that lay hidden under her feet, and after searching for a good minute, she would find the guard laying flat on his back in one of the clearings.

“Behin-behind you..” The guard would start a coughing fit, pointing his finger past Rima. Turning her head around, she would then be eye-to-eye with a ghoulish figure about half her size. A fleshy, puss-filled sack, hanging from it’s neck. The beast did not speak, but a horrible groaning sound came from it’s mouth, along with puff of visible, chilled breath. A fire could be seen within Rima’s eyes, as she was finally up close and personal with something straight out of the fictions that she read.

WC - 998
7D0552

---

6The Night Shift [Solo/Job] Empty Re: The Night Shift [Solo/Job] 21/03/17, 04:33 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

baby i'm a sociopath
Rima Fahim
Rima’s focus on the ghoul was broken by the sudden sound of clapping. “Bravo, you’re just about the first person to not defecate themselves upon seeing my creation.” A black-hooded figure stepped through the mist, revealing themselves to the magician. Rima’s head tilted in confusion, shifting her focus back onto the ghoul, then back onto the hooded figure. “Oh, so you’re like a necromancer? That’s neat.” The girl would wrap her fingers around her Headless Caster and point it in the direction of both the undead creature and its master. “I’ve got to say though, the old man’s story made you out to be a lot scarier.”

The magician would begin to pour a small amount of magoi into her Headless Caster, causing a vortex of black mist to begin seeping out from under her feet. The pure force the vortex gave off began to push the previously existing fog away from it, clearing out the part of the cemetery they were in. A small blue flame would ignite from within the vortex, causing it to pulsate and expand. A rotten, stone-like hand would push its way through the pulsating vortex, and begin pulling the rest of its body up from within.

After fully emerging from the mist, Rima’s Grudge Manifest would walk up to the abomination in front its creator. It would swiftly deliver a smash to its face, crushing the creature's skull in and knocking it back into a large tombstone. “Now, take care of the other one.” The magician would command her creation, causing it to dart towards the necromancer and run its fist through the man’s stomach. With a snap of her fingers, both her creation and the necromancer would be engulfed within a blue explosion, leaving nothing but a pile of ash. “Guess that takes care of that…”

magoi: 370 / 380 | stamina: 80 / 80
WC - 1301
7D0552

Items Used:

---

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: