Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

[ NPC ] Channelieshe Roth 2ykShUm

Name: Channelieshe Roth
Tier: B-Tier [ General ]
Class: Magician [ Lightning ]
Personality:

• [ Bookworm ] Channelieshe finds comfort in a stack full of books. She keeps to herself, preferring the company of inanimate text to her stress-inducing peers. Her knowledge of magic exceeds her classmates' expertise on the subject. However, she has a critical weakness in her inability to learn more than theory. No doubt, Channelieshe is exceptional and brilliant, but she lacks the drive to transform theories into reality. Due to lack of practice, her practical skills are clumsy and imprecise.

• [ Idealistic ] She has a treacherous habit of denying reality to an unhealthy extent. Since Channelieshe has spent her entire childhood growing up with lies, and since her books taught her about the world in a distorted and lying manner, Channelieshe has an insanely difficult time shedding the fantasies she always believed in. Even seemingly obvious facts fly by Channelieshe's book smart mind.

• [ Uncompetitive ] Since she has spent the majority of her life cooped up inside and without contact with children her age, Channelieshe condones competition. She has difficulty keeping pace with her classmates in competitions, being use to plentitudes of time to deliberate upon philosophical questions.

Hair Color: Indigo
Eye Color: Raspberry
Height: 170 centimeters // 67 inches
Weight: 54 kilograms // 119 pounds
Appearance:

• Altogether petite looking, her intense and serious expression easily compensates her lack of size.

• Her red eyes tinted purple originate in her Fanalis mother.

• Though her clothes tend to stay pristine, her hair often looks like someone had 10 seconds to fix it up. She puts minimal effort in her appearance, instead, using extra time improving her knowledge.

Rukh Alignment: White
Special Traits: -
History:

• Her ridiculously sheltered life began fourteen years ago. She grew up in a large mansion. For many years, Channelieshe was awed by its seemingly endless size. But the novelty of the mansion grew old, just like any toy might. Channelieshe began to find the mansion refining and tight, rather than fascinating and gigantic. Boredom began to plague her mind. So she began reading. She pursued an idea. Freedom. She yearned for understanding. Not just understanding, the feel of freedom. So she read. And she read. And she read. And then her father died.

• A little more than thirteen years in the dark. Her father's death marked the end of the prologue and the beginning of her story. Her mother sent her to Magnostadt to learn. Not just through books, but through her own, five senses. She was reputed as a prodigy. Theories were her forte. But skill did not lie just in theory. Ability was the other half of the story. She was regarded as a genius in the field of theory. Not so much in actual combat or use of magic in general.

Abilities:

• [ Crackle ] Sparks of lightning magic flies from the user's body in a 5-meter radius. They cause D-Tier damage. They diminish in one post without sustainment.

• [ Slash ] A 10-meter long electrical current appears to be pulled out of the user's hand as they touch their wand to their hand and drag outward. The electrical current deals C-Tier damage. It requires sustainment every two posts.

• [ Sting ] A 3-meter wide ball of electrical energy shoots from above. It can be conjured from anywhere in a 10-meter range. It inflicts B-Tier damage to its target.

I'm using this NPC for my 2nd Kodor test which is why I've included abilities.

Last edited by Ariel Harel on 26/02/17, 03:03 am; edited 1 time in total

2[ NPC ] Channelieshe Roth Empty Re: [ NPC ] Channelieshe Roth 20/02/17, 06:08 am

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Bumping because I've finally finished this NPC of mine. It probably sucks because I made the stupid decision of staying up all night, but, you know, have fun tearing at it.

3[ NPC ] Channelieshe Roth Empty Re: [ NPC ] Channelieshe Roth 20/02/17, 10:04 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

I can't find anything wrong with it! :o So, here's my stamp of approval. ^^

[ NPC ] Channelieshe Roth HVhvTYv

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum