You are not connected. Please login or register

[ Opinions? ] The Current Systems

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Since the new changes enacted by Duquin, there has been some confusion. I believe I speak in agreement with the rest of the forum when I say some of the systems need to be written in a clearer fashion. However, in order for anything to be changed, the staff needs to know what part of the systems are confusing and why they are confusing. If anyone is having the slightest bout of confusion about some part of the system, make sure you post why it is confusing you. If there were parts of the system that were confusing to you when you first joined Magi, make sure to also mention those.

For example, when I first joined Magi, I was unsure about sustainment. I didn't really understand what it was saying in the section about sustaining. Since, I've come to understand most of the systems, but I regularity see the sustain section trip up new members.

Last edited by Ariel E. Harel on 22/01/17, 06:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aayla

Aayla
C-Tier
C-Tier

Thanks for putting this up ariel :D ill post up what changes i think should be done to the abilities system as soon as i get home tonight.

Sustaining was a big one for me too but after talkimg it through woth duquin i think i have a mich better idea of how it works now. So i definitely think a few things just need some clarification

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum