Dragon Nest.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dragon Nest. Empty Dragon Nest. 08/01/17, 10:26 am

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

So I'm going to to full on ad mode but my comp cant run warframe well..... so.......

WELCOME THIS IS DRAGON NEST!

Dragon Nest. Logo

Dragon Nest is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG developed by Eyedentity. It uses a non-targeting combat system ensuring that players have complete control over every single one of their character's movements. Dragon Nest requires users to advance their characters by teaming up and traveling into instanced dungeons.

Gameplay PVP(Player Vs Plaer):

PVE (Player Vs Enemy):

Now Dragon Nest Comes with a vareity of Classes all genderlocked sadly but don't look down on it. I will go through Each Character Accordingly in the following Posts.

So without Further or do Lets BEGIN!

For more info go here

If You download it I HIGHLY RECCOMMEND You download it through steam. The one on the site is a little buggy and Eyedentity is still trying to get everything settled.

http://dragonnest.gamepedia.com/Dragon_Nest_Wiki

Last edited by Lestacia on 08/01/17, 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total

2Dragon Nest. Empty Re: Dragon Nest. 08/01/17, 10:27 am

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

This is the Warrior!

Dragon Nest. Warrior

Quick and agile, the Warrior relies on fast-paced melee combos! The Warrior comes from Ironwood Forest. Legend has it that he was brought to the town as an infant by his mother under mysterious circumstances. Even as a young boy, he was always quick and strong. As he grew, he found himself easily outstripping his peers in the arts of war. In his heart though, he always longed for the truth of his birth and his lineage and now finds himself on a path of personal discovery.

The Warrior begins his adventure in Ironwood Village.

Features:
Strong Physical Attack
Ability to dash
Fast and furious combos
Normal defense

Warrior Weapons:
Primary Weapon(s): Greatsword, Axe, Hammer

Greatswords have very fast swing speed and wide sweeping swings.
Axes have moderate swing speed and its third and final swing is a spinning attack, easily hitting many targets around him at once. Axes have higher critical rate and more stable damage compared to Hammers.
Hammers have slow swing speed. Its third swing will launch target to a great height and its fourth and final swing is a slow ground pound that deals AoE damage and knocks enemies away. Hammers have higher stun rate compared to Axes and very unstable damage.

Auxiliary Weapon(s): Gauntlets

The Two Classes That you can choose from when you reach lvl 15 are as Follows.

Class Advancement!:

3Dragon Nest. Empty Re: Dragon Nest. 08/01/17, 10:27 am

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

This is the Archer

Dragon Nest. Archer

Willowy and flexible as her bow, the Archer attacks multiple enemies at once! The Archer hails from Arendel, the birthplace of all elves. As part of the lifecycle of the elves, she is on a quest for "Telezia", the realization of her destiny and the discovery of her true name. Should she succeed, she will return in honor to Arendel to enter her "second life"- a transformation into a beautiful tree at the moment of her death. To fail in her quest and die elsewhere means oblivion as she turns into a pitiful mound of dust.

The Archer begins her journey in Ironwood Village

The Shortbows have the shortest range and steady firing rate. Has the most stable damage.
The Longbows have the longest range and slowest firing rate. Every third shot is unique where it will pierce targets and ignore armor. Has the least stable damage and highest critical rate. Has higher attack power compared to Crossbow.
The Crossbows have medium range and fires 3 rapid shots at once, but requires reloading between each burst causing the combo hit counter to reset. Has the lowest critical rate. Has higher magic attack compared to Longbow.

When you hit level 15 you can advance your class into these two choices.
Class Advancements:

4Dragon Nest. Empty Re: Dragon Nest. 08/01/17, 10:28 am

Bararaq

Bararaq
D-Tier
D-Tier

Just a suggestion with warframe, but if you download a program called hiAlgoBOOST, I guarantee you'll be able to run it. It'll look really ugly, but that's how I play it :P I've got a horrible computer as well.

5Dragon Nest. Empty Re: Dragon Nest. 08/01/17, 10:30 am

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

I mean I can run the Game it's just Extremely Laggy!

6Dragon Nest. Empty Re: Dragon Nest. 08/01/17, 10:31 am

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

OMG
I CAN USE THIS FOR SO MANY DIFFERENT GAMES!

7Dragon Nest. Empty Re: Dragon Nest. 08/01/17, 10:37 am

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

If you want any Info on Other classes BTW GO to the Wiki. It's Super Helpful even though I only showed a glimpse of 2 of the many Classes.

8Dragon Nest. Empty Re: Dragon Nest. 08/01/17, 10:53 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Try not to spam posts, Lest. u vu''

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum