You are not connected. Please login or register

Giorgo Giosetta: The Magician

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Giorgo Giosetta: The Magician Empty Giorgo Giosetta: The Magician 08/01/17, 02:11 am

Giorgo

Giorgo
D-Tier
D-Tier

Giorgo Giosetta

Name: Giorgo Giosetta
Country Affiliation: Reim
Race: Magician
Tier: D-Tier [Novice]
Class: Magician [Water]
Age + Birthdate: 17 & 5|13
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality:

• Chilvarly - Demeanor of the blue magician is very similar to that of the royal whom has been caught up in too many scuffles, being very cool and relaxed when socializing outside of business. Not that he isn't relaxed when performing missions though he is only really calm during the start of beginning investigations into certain topics and or jobs. If he were to be placed into a murder mystery type scenario, he would most likely excel in discovering the culprit as he owns a keen eye for subtle things just by nature. Aiding women along with the innocence, Giorgo owns a robust courteous kindness to all those he deem humane. On the other hand, those he seek to be inhumane are those who he hates the absolute most.

• Troublesome - Ending up being a pain in the behind for those he associates with, Giorgo is a punk by nature as he is a very joking individual though never pushing it onto people's nerves so far. It is more so of light heart comedy and pranks that this blonde magician does to lighten the people around him. For the spirits of those around him to elevate in joy, Giorgo strives to create bonds of friendship that can sometimes strike back at him as it may have been done with an evildoer and or a foul heart person.

• Inquiry - Seeking to venture with this splendid curiosity all the way toward new heights with a soul of truly that of inquiry, Giorgo is a man whom wishes to drive that sense of curiosity as strength to evolve. Various reasons topple on top this base of an idea to growth, Giorgo piles all of these ambitions into a sharp mental sword.

• Women's Touch - It was a beauty that is forged by a man and women that Giorgo cherishes with a subtle love.

• Nourishment - Commonly known by the world on a global stage as Food, Giorgo owns a burly stomach for the tastes of both gourmet and regular food.

Dislikes:

• Foul People - Those whom do not care for and or let a selfish desire take over their well being all for the sake of themselves. Neither that but those abandon the responsibility of theirs with no alternative of caring for that task they were given.

• Imprisonment - Locking down the ambitions of people for the sake of just pinning that person down for own personal gains. It is this that led Giorgo to dislike slavery and similar policies that chained down men and women's dreams.

Aspirations: Reversing the harsh corruption of the world's evil shadows that drove certain people down paths of self destruction. It is a journey that will certainly be a long one but is one that Giorgo wishes to tackle with his fierce ambitions. Owning a set of friends whom will be by each other's side along the way in this venture toward a quelled future. Accompanying this aspiration of a future, Giorgo seeks to enter the magical city of Magnostadt's academy. Not without having a peek around the corners of the world before hand and to really then decide on where he will take himself.

Phobias/Fears: Betrayal of those he has gained bonds of trust with, ending off in a physical and mental strike to himself and close loved ones. It has been done to Giorgo in the past and he does not plan to go through it yet another time. Along with this fear, there is the calamity that is always in the corner of his thoughts and that is the calamity of corruption of mankind. It is not a beautiful idea that Giorgo has as he would like to reverse that encroaching danger of chaos before it enters the majority of the world's fray.

Face-Claim: Caesar Zeppeli|Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency

Hair Color: Blond

Eye Color: Green

Height: 6'1 ft & 186 cm

Weight: 191 lbs & 87kg

Appearance: Giorgo Giosetta is youth with a bulky build whom sports unkempt hair, whose distinctive features are two colored spots on both cheeks identifying as almost makeup. Owning defined facial features that provoke a decently handsome chiseled appearance. Tending to keep on a headband of a particular pattern, Giorgo takes this headband with him in various different looks. Typically wearing an equipped jacket with a shirt underneath with a scarf at times. Wearing a pair of gloves with different colors at times. Azure colored adventuring boots accompanied with the light blue trousers. Pads on his knees at times when he simply decides to wear them.

Rukh Alignment: White

Special Features: N/A

History: It was a struck of luck that Giorgo survived the hell that was his early childhood as he was sought to be dead countless times. Of the birth of Giorgo, it was said his mother whom presented him with the gift of life was a despicable woman who owned sickening greed. Scheming plans to rob citizens of huang, this woman was a true sin as she possessed an undeniable greed. There was then a point that Giorgo's mother decided to join up with an organization of bandits who were infamous for slaughtering and stealing from the innocent. Being dragged into these fights between punks, gangsters, and bandits, Giorgo had to discover his inner magician of tricks up his sleeve. As for the youth's father during this time of distress, the figure was nowhere to be found as he was speculated to be slaughtered by a scuffle between a nation having gone against Reim in the past. All that was spoken about to Giorgo regarding his father is that the man was a commander of a special knight unit who lead Reim into war in past. It was unknown if his father; Caesar fell in battle or not but it was said to be in the midst of an important war. Once the bandit association that Giorgo's mother was taking part in was caught, every one of the members were slaughtered besides Giorgo's mother who escaped back to her son. Having lost an arm during the scuffle, Giorgo provided his mother with protection as his mother did not have much time left before she passed. There was a significant change in the woman's heart as she slowly withered off, this left Giorgo with a tough sense of chivalry. Words she spoke toward Giorgo whilst on the verge of death were ones that Giorgo kept close to his heart as he continued on with his daily life.

"Become a man's man. One who treats woman and innocent with the utmost respect. That is how I want my son... Giorgo to be. Never walk the path I have walked. Instead, guide those who are struck by distress onto the right path. The one that is known as fate's path." Clenching these final words of his mother's, Giorgo continued on.

Roleplay Sample: Peeking above the horizon, intense rays of light beam into the forests of an island renowned for it's large populace. Warmth engulfed the blond haired youth's body as both the sunlight delivered from the sun itself and the cuddly bear cradling Giorgo did its job to disturb him. In result, the gradual intensity of disturbance along with the dazzling morning light; woke Giorgo from his light slumber. "Errgh... Its so hot... Yet so cuddly..." Mumbling under his breath, Giorgo swept his eyes open at a slow pace. Raising up an index finger to rid disturbances from under and around his eyes, anything stuck on from his lengthy nap, Giorgo awoke. "Hm..." Baffled by what he met in his plain of view, Giorgo blinked a few blinks until realizing what was in front of him. "Bear!" Repeating the word multiple instances, Giorgo attempted to wiggle himself out of the bear's makeshift cradle arms. "Gerrrrr" Dragging back Giorgo as he tried his hand at escaping, Giorgo came to a conclusion. "If he wont let me leave then I'll probably have to use force..." Anticipating that he'll have to battle with the brown furred beast, he strives once more to flee yet the bear does not loosen its grasp, it tightens its grip on Giorgo. "Fine.. Suit yourself then!" Settling his decision, Giorgo flung his arm back and wavered his wand right between the brown bear's eyes. "Groaarrrrr" Crying out of pain from the powerful splash of water, Giorgo took this moment to break free from the brown bear's clutches. Escaping the bear's arms, Giorgo set himself into a defensive stance just as the bear prepared to attack back at him. "Oh what a vigorous creature!" Taunting the bear, Giorgo awaited for the perfect moment to strike it down. "Grrrrroaaaaaa!" Snarling at his target, the monstrous bear leaped at Giorgo with a clawed paw raised up into the air, ready to slam down it's razor sharp hazards onto the pirate boy. Maneuvering his brilliant wand in a swift dance, Giorgo takes use of the bear's momentum and juts a burst of water into the side of it's face. Bringing the beast down, causing a large rain of water sprinkle down to the ground, Giorgo took a short pause. "Welp, I did warn you didn't I?" All that was now left for Giorgo was to figure out where he was and how we got there in the first place.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Giorgo Giosetta: The Magician Approval_zpsoloj6ntd

Character Approved!

Don't Forget to create your vault: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/f10-vault

Post your starting traits, abilities and weapon for approval:
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/f8-abilities-traits
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/f86-staff-creation

Any questions don't hesitate to ask!

P.S.

We find it handy to keep this two links bookmarked for quick reference:
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/f1-rules-and-systems

Code:
<center><table><tr><td style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; border-width: 4px; border-style: double; border-color: #c1c1c1; background-color: #000000;">
[center]<div style="background-image:url(http://static.zerochan.net/Caesar.Anthonio.Zeppeli.full.1844898.jpg); width: 500px; height: 380px;">  <br><br><br>[/center]
<div style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 40px; line-height: 30px;  text-align: right; padding-right: 20px; letter-spacing: -3px; text-shadow: 1px 0px 1px #0a0a0a; color: #ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 7pt;">
[center]Giorgo Giosetta[/center]
</div> <div style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 8px; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: #000000; padding: 5px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; color: #ffffff;font-family:garamond;"></div>
[justify][color=ffffff]

[b][i]Name:[/i][/b] Giorgo Giosetta
[b][i]Country Affiliation:[/i][/b] Reim
[b][i]Race:[/i][/b] Magician
[b][i]Tier:[/i][/b] D-Tier [Novice]
[b][i]Class:[/i][/b] Magician [Water]
[b][i]Age + Birthdate:[/i][/b] 17 & 5|13
[b][i]Gender:[/i][/b] Male
[b][i]Sexuality:[/i][/b] Heterosexual

[b][i]Personality:[/i][/b]
[/color]
[list]
[*] Chilvarly - Demeanor of the blue magician is very similar to that of the royal whom has been caught up in too many scuffles, being very cool and relaxed when socializing outside of business. Not that he isn't relaxed when performing missions though he is only really calm during the start of beginning investigations into certain topics and or jobs. If he were to be placed into a murder mystery type scenario, he would most likely excel in discovering the culprit as he owns a keen eye for subtle things just by nature. Aiding women along with the innocence, Giorgo owns a robust courteous kindness to all those he deem humane. On the other hand, those he seek to be inhumane are those who he hates the absolute most.

[*]Troublesome - Ending up being a pain in the behind for those he associates with, Giorgo is a punk by nature as he is a very joking individual though never pushing it onto people's nerves so far. It is more so of light heart comedy and pranks that this blonde magician does to lighten the people around him. For the spirits of those around him to elevate in joy, Giorgo strives to create bonds of friendship that can sometimes strike back at him as it may have been done with an evildoer and or a foul heart person.

[*]Inquiry - Seeking to venture with this splendid curiosity all the way toward new heights with a soul of truly that of inquiry, Giorgo is a man whom wishes to drive that sense of curiosity as strength to evolve. Various reasons topple on top this base of an idea to growth, Giorgo piles all of these ambitions into a sharp mental sword.
[/list]
[color=ffffff]

[b][i]Likes:[/i][/b]
[/color]
[list]
[*] Women's Touch - It was a beauty that is forged by a man and women that Giorgo cherishes with a subtle love.

[*]Nourishment - Commonly known by the world on a global stage as Food, Giorgo owns a burly stomach for the tastes of both gourmet and regular food.
[/list]
[color=ffffff]

[b][i]Dislikes:[/i][/b]
[/color]
[list]
[*] Foul People - Those whom do not care for and or let a selfish desire take over their well being all for the sake of themselves. Neither that but those abandon the responsibility of theirs with no alternative of caring for that task they were given.

[*]Imprisonment - Locking down the ambitions of people for the sake of just pinning that person down for own personal gains. It is this that led Giorgo to dislike slavery and similar policies that chained down men and women's dreams.
[/list]
[color=ffffff]

[b][i]Aspirations:[/i][/b] Reversing the harsh corruption of the world's evil shadows that drove certain people down paths of self destruction. It is a journey that will certainly be a long one but is one that Giorgo wishes to tackle with his fierce ambitions. Owning a set of friends whom will be by each other's side along the way in this venture toward a quelled future. Accompanying this aspiration of a future, Giorgo seeks to enter the magical city of Magnostadt's academy. Not without having a peek around the corners of the world before hand and to really then decide on where he will take himself.

[b][i]Phobias/Fears:[/i][/b] Betrayal of those he has gained bonds of trust with, ending off in a physical and mental strike to himself and close loved ones. It has been done to Giorgo in the past and he does not plan to go through it yet another time. Along with this fear, there is the calamity that is always in the corner of his thoughts and that is the calamity of corruption of mankind. It is not a beautiful idea that Giorgo has as he would like to reverse that encroaching danger of chaos before it enters the majority of the world's fray.

[b][i]Face-Claim:[/i][/b] Caesar Zeppeli|Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency

[b][i]Hair Color:[/i][/b] Blond

[b][i]Eye Color:[/i][/b] Green

[b][i]Height:[/i][/b] 6'1 ft & 186 cm

[b][i]Weight:[/i][/b] 191 lbs & 87kg

[b][i]Appearance:[/i][/b] Giorgo Giosetta is youth with a bulky build whom sports unkempt hair, whose distinctive features are two colored spots on both cheeks identifying as almost makeup. Owning defined facial features that provoke a decently handsome chiseled appearance. Tending to keep on a headband of a particular pattern, Giorgo takes this headband with him in various different looks. Typically wearing an equipped jacket with a shirt underneath with a scarf at times. Wearing a pair of gloves with different colors at times. Azure colored adventuring boots accompanied with the light blue trousers. Pads on his knees at times when he simply decides to wear them.

[b][i]Rukh Alignment:[/i][/b] White

[b][i]Special Features:[/i][/b] N/A

[b][i]History:[/i][/b] It was a struck of luck that Giorgo survived the hell that was his early childhood as he was sought to be dead countless times. Of the birth of Giorgo, it was said his mother whom presented him with the gift of life was a despicable woman who owned sickening greed. Scheming plans to rob citizens of huang, this woman was a true sin as she possessed an undeniable greed. There was then a point that Giorgo's mother decided to join up with an organization of bandits who were infamous for slaughtering and stealing from the innocent. Being dragged into these fights between punks, gangsters, and bandits, Giorgo had to discover his inner magician of tricks up his sleeve. As for the youth's father during this time of distress, the figure was nowhere to be found as he was speculated to be slaughtered by a scuffle between a nation having gone against Reim in the past. All that was spoken about to Giorgo regarding his father is that the man was a commander of a special knight unit who lead Reim into war in past. It was unknown if his father; Caesar fell in battle or not but it was said to be in the midst of an important war. Once the bandit association that Giorgo's mother was taking part in was caught, every one of the members were slaughtered besides Giorgo's mother who escaped back to her son. Having lost an arm during the scuffle, Giorgo provided his mother with protection as his mother did not have much time left before she passed. There was a significant change in the woman's heart as she slowly withered off, this left Giorgo with a tough sense of chivalry. Words she spoke toward Giorgo whilst on the verge of death were ones that Giorgo kept close to his heart as he continued on with his daily life.

"Become a man's man. One who treats woman and innocent with the utmost respect. That is how I want my son... Giorgo to be. Never walk the path I have walked. Instead, guide those who are struck by distress onto the right path. The one that is known as fate's path." Clenching these final words of his mother's, Giorgo continued on.

[b][i]Roleplay Sample:[/i][/b] Peeking above the horizon, intense rays of light beam into the forests of an island renowned for it's large populace. Warmth engulfed the blond haired youth's body as both the sunlight delivered from the sun itself and the cuddly bear cradling Giorgo did its job to disturb him. In result, the gradual intensity of disturbance along with the dazzling morning light; woke Giorgo from his light slumber. "Errgh... Its so hot... Yet so cuddly..." Mumbling under his breath, Giorgo swept his eyes open at a slow pace. Raising up an index finger to rid disturbances from under and around his eyes, anything stuck on from his lengthy nap, Giorgo awoke. "Hm..." Baffled by what he met in his plain of view, Giorgo blinked a few blinks until realizing what was in front of him. "Bear!" Repeating the word multiple instances, Giorgo attempted to wiggle himself out of the bear's makeshift cradle arms. "Gerrrrr" Dragging back Giorgo as he tried his hand at escaping, Giorgo came to a conclusion. "If he wont let me leave then I'll probably have to use force..." Anticipating that he'll have to battle with the brown furred beast, he strives once more to flee yet the bear does not loosen its grasp, it tightens its grip on Giorgo. "Fine.. Suit yourself then!" Settling his decision, Giorgo flung his arm back and wavered his wand right between the brown bear's eyes. "Groaarrrrr" Crying out of pain from the powerful splash of water, Giorgo took this moment to break free from the brown bear's clutches. Escaping the bear's arms, Giorgo set himself into a defensive stance just as the bear prepared to attack back at him. "Oh what a vigorous creature!" Taunting the bear, Giorgo awaited for the perfect moment to strike it down. "Grrrrroaaaaaa!" Snarling at his target, the monstrous bear leaped at Giorgo with a clawed paw raised up into the air, ready to slam down it's razor sharp hazards onto the pirate boy. Maneuvering his brilliant wand in a swift dance, Giorgo takes use of the bear's momentum and juts a burst of water into the side of it's face. Bringing the beast down, causing a large rain of water sprinkle down to the ground, Giorgo took a short pause. "Welp, I did warn you didn't I?" All that was now left for Giorgo was to figure out where he was and how we got there in the first place.
[/color][/justify]
</div>
</div>
</td></tr></table>  <div style="font-family: arial; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing: 1px;"></center>

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Giorgo Giosetta: The Magician G5OZoqx

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum