Pack-Mule for your Nation [Private Job]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Spoiler:
@Solomon's Proxy wrote:Job Name: Rebuilding the Armory
Job Rank: D
Job Location: Kou
Job Rewards: 50 XP/3,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: N/A
Job Overview: After the armory was destroyed in the Kou-Reim Conflict, the military is short on supplies. Do your part to help by delivery much needed ore to the blacksmiths and wood to the carpenters.

“Come on now, hurry up, hurry up. We do not have time for all you workers to dilly dally. Theres several shipments going out today and your country needs your help! Get your lazy asses in gear!” A rather large fat man was screaming into a crowd of about twenty or so people. There was a large shipment of goods to the town and they needed them to sent around the town and local villages. Hannah was in some desperate need of Huang and found herself standing in line near the crack of dawn waiting for this shipment to get here. She was promised some fast cash to just lug this stuff around.  

114 words

Last edited by Hannah Voight on 19/12/16, 05:33 am; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile
Hannah stood in line waiting for those in front of her to gather the goods that they were supposed to deliver. When it was her turn there was a large cart filled with bags and boxes of ores, timber, and metal scraps. The foreman looked at her as she placed her staff in the cart and started to yank at the heavy cart. “You going to be able to handle that big cart, little lady? “ He said in a condescending tone. Hannah squinted her eyes and puffed out her cheeks. “I’m not some helpless child, I’ll be back to get my money by the end of the day. Just wait and see fat man”

231 words

View user profile
Hannah wrapped both her hands on the handle of the cart and starting pulling it with all her might. As she walked through the crowd there was more people staring at her than she would have liked. What was with people looking down on a young girl? She was not some freak show, she was just trying to make a living in this country that was going down the shitter faster than anybody else realized. There was rumors of a civil war about to breakout, Hannah was trying to stay out of it but knew that eventually they were all going to have to face the out coming from it.

331 words

View user profile
As she drug the cart through town she kept a keen eye out for her first delivery, a blacksmith who’s shop was titled “Fire and Iron”. She thought that she had seen a place by that name nearby but was not sure. The cart was already making her arms weak and shaking but she had to keep going, she had a point to prove. The cart’s wheels clinked across every cobble stone that it rolled over making a dreadful sound. As she turned a corner a large black sign caught her eye. It was the blacksmith that she was supposed to be delivering the ores and metal scraps to! The sight of the sign gave her a bit of pep in her step and she lugged the cart and parked it right in front of the store. She went into the building and saw a large husky man hammering away. “Excuse me sir, I have a delivery of some ore and metal scraps for you here.” The man stopped hammering and looked up. “Oh cool, well why don’t you just place the boxes right out front and I’ll come out and grab them here in a second.”

530 words

View user profile
Hannah grabbed the boxes and placed them outside the shop before she grabbed the cart and headed off again towards the carpenter of the town. A shop that she was told was called Fiddle and Widdle. It was not supposed to be too far away from the blacksmith and with such a lighter load it would not take Hannah long at all to drop it off. She went down the street right towards the shop that had a large tree looking sign hanging from it. Inside the shop was an older man carving away with his tools, as the bell rung when she opened the door he looked up. “You the girl with my order?” “Yes sir.” Once she had given him his timber she headed back to the place where she got the cart so that she could collect her money and show that fat foreman what a little girl could do. The look on his face when she walked in was priceless. He gave her a small stack of huang and sent her on her way promising that if he ever got any business again that he would ask her for help. Hannah was rather satisfied with what she was able to accomplish today and hoped that this was just the start on her money making venture.

751 words

[End]

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum